It Runs in the Family Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila's ladyboys moved right next to each other, their hips touching and inched up to the very edge of the bed. They seemed just a bit reluctant to remove their gazes from each other but soon Sheila's charms brought them around. She began to talk dirty to them watching how her words seemed to increase the rhythm of the stoking ladyboys in front of her:

"That's it. Stroke those big hard cocks for me," she began. "I just love to play with my pussy and watch ladyboys fondle their big hard ladyboy clits."

It wasn't long before she could see that both men were completely aroused. She imagined if she kept it up much longer they both would end up shooting spunk all over each other's hands. But she had too much planned to let that happen. She was not about to waste good cum on hand jobs.

"That's very good girls," she told them, completely switching to the opposite gender. "Now take your hands away and stand there for a moment and just watch me. Then I will have you do something different to please me."

With much reluctance they removed their hands from each other's rods. But no sooner had they done that, than they returned to wanking their own. Sheila raised the hand that had been caressing her nipple and pointed her finger at them. "No, no, no, girls! You have to just stand there and watch me. No stroking. But . . ." she said then paused with a smile and a wink. "You can play with your own nipples while I play with mine."

Les had done this before, and Sheila had rubbed and sucked his pert little tips many times. But she was not sure if Marc had ever paid attention to that part of his body. Les immediately reached up and moistened the tips of his index fingers with his saliva, then began to rub them round and round his nipples, stopping occasionally to massage his man boobs. At first, Marc watched his father, and Sheila suspected this indeed was a new thought for him. Soon he began to follow suit, and as his fingers brushed across his tiny pink nipples, he let out a little sigh of pleasure."

"Gee, Mom, that feels good. I had never tried that before."

Sheila smiled. "Well you've already tried several new things this weekend. Just consider this an appetizer for what's to come." Sheila allowed them to continued pleasuring of themselves for a couple more minutes, as she rubbed and pinched her own much larger nubs. Then she sat up on the bed, crossed her arms and legs and said, "Okay girls. Time to try something a bit more adventuresome. That's enough of the warm-up."

Les and Marc now got on the bed and sat side by side, admiring the gaping cunt and hard clit just in front of them.

"So, madam," Les began. "What did you have in mind?"

Sheila smiled devilishly. "Well, honey, you know what a tight wonderful ass I have. I am guessing Marc would really enjoy sticking his nice long cock into it." Marc seemed half in shock and completely enthralled. Their son kept looking from one parent to the other, waiting to see what the decision would be.

Sheila got on all fours and crawled to just in front of her ladyboys. She reached down, running her hand across her son's rock hard cock. "What do you think, Son?' "Would you like to have that sword up my ass?"

Marc was almost incredulous. He had barely even fantasized about such a thing, thinking that his mother would think it uncomfortable of unacceptable or both. "Really Mom? You wouldn't mind?"

Les chuckled. "Wouldn't mind? She loves getting fucked in the ass! And that long rod of yours will get to places I have never been."

Marc looked from one parent to the other, suspicious that they were teasing him, but neither face seemed to hold any expression save lust. He looked down at his cock, which at the moment had grown to levels of rigidness that he had rarely experienced. It almost hurt it was so stiff. And now, at full erectness, both parents could see how his rod curved up ever so slightly just below his cockhead, which would make it an even better tool to pry open her tight bunghole.

Marc looked down at his mother, now on all fours in front of him and Les, her pendulous breasts swaying softly. He had gotten a really good look at her asshole the day before while slurping her cunt juices. Just like her pussy, his mother's asshole had a little puckered extra fold of flesh around it, that he suspected would sheath his hard rod all the better. As he thought about how that might feel, it occurred to him what was almost sure to happen pretty quick. He swallowed, looked his mother in the eyes and asked, "do you want me to cum in your ass too?"

"Well, let's ask your father about that- I certainly don't mind some hot spunk in my asshole."

Les smiled and nodded. "I think that sounds like a great idea," he answered, already thinking about the creampie afterwards and all the possibilities that would provide. His father raised his hand in the air, to get Marc's attention. "I know this is probably a first for you so I'll guide you through it." Marc nodded- he was plenty nervous as well as horny and the last thing he wanted was to do it "wrong."

Sheila lifted up on her knees now, and began massaging her breasts, which she knew would draw their undivided attention. "Oh, and there's one more thing," she said teasingly. Pointing to Les, she said, "And I want your cock in my pussy at the same time!"

Les was not totally shocked by this. They had simulated such things with dildos before. But two such massive cocks filling her at the same time? "Are you sure honey? "That's a lot of cock."

Sheila just smiled. "Not too much for me. You ladyboys get over her and let's get this thing started. Les, first you get Marc started on my ass, then slide up underneath and fuck my cunt."

Sheila turned around and got back on all fours, crawling towards the head of the bed, then lifted up with her elbows, getting in a crouched position, raising her ass off the bed jutting it into the air with her puffy pussy lips protruding from between her legs, her lovely anal hole perched just above it. "How's this honey?" she called to Les.

Les smiled, idly rubbing his now stiff rod with this hand. He crawled up into the bed and slid up next to her side, and began slowly rubbing his hand along her backbone, then down to the crack of her ass, just lightly touching her hot wet cunt folds before retracing its path. He turned to his son, now standing on the floor, looking quite hot himself in stockings and high heels.

"Okay son, get up here and get into position."

Marc eased onto the foot of the bed, his hard cock bouncing as he did, then pointing straight at the object of his desire. Bit by bit he slid forward until his cockhead was perhaps two inches from his mother's cunt and ass.

"Now," Les began. Take your cockhead and dip it into your mother's wet pussy."

Marc moved forward, watching with amazement as his cockhead easily entered her hot wet slit.

"Okay, now swirl it around a bit, getting it really lubed up, then pull it out and rub her cunt juices all around her asshole."

Marc was happy to oblige. After twirling it around a few times in her hole, when he removed his dick it was actually dripping she was so wet. Now he delicately raised his slick cockhead up to her hole and began to rub it around in tight circles. As soon as this happened, Sheila began to moan.

"Oh, Son, that feels so good. Get your Mommy's asshole all wet and juicy for that hard cock of yours."

Les instructed Marc to do this a couple more times and soon her crack was completely wet, the cunt juices actually beginning to drip back down into their source.

"Okay, next stick your whole cock in her pussy and get it good and wet as well."

Marc placed his cockhead at the tip of his mother's snatch and began to slide it in. She was so slippery that it slid all the way in with one smooth motion. Although he knew there were other things on the agenda, it felt so warm and hot he just had to leave his cock buried to the hilt for a few seconds before sliding it out again. When he did, he found his rod was soaked in wet cunt juices.

Les, who was almost as excited as his son, moved from her side and down next to his son. Without a word, he reached out and grabbed the base of his son's cock. "Okay, now move up until the tip or your cock is up against your mother's asshole." Marc moved forward until he felt the tip of his cock touch her little button hole. Besides her own cunt juices, he was still producing quite a bit of pre-cum of his own to help with the lubing. Les took his son's cock and began to move it in little circles around Sheila's hole, pressing Marc's cock against each side as he did so, slowly opening up the orifice with each move. After he had done this, he removed his hand.

"Now ease just the tip of your cock into her hole. Get about half your cockhead in then just hold it there for a moment."

Marc did as he was told. He could never remember doing anything quite this exciting before. Just watching the tip of his cock disappear into his mother's ass was making him feel the cum building in his balls.

Les was now running his hand along his son's shoulder's as if to soothe him, or perhaps massage him. "Okay, now pull it out," he told him. He reached under his son's cock sticking two fingers into his wife's wet slit, then pulled them out and re-lubed the tip of his son's cock with them. "Now stick it back in, but this time stick your entire cockhead into her."

Marc moved forward another inch and began to re-enter Sheila's sweet hole. He watched in amazement as it accepted all his swollen head with almost no resistance. When all of the head was in, he felt her little hole clamp around it, almost like a rubber band.

Les continued to rub his son's shoulders. "Good job. Now that you're inside, the rest is easy. Just keep going a little deeper each time, going very slowly. Then pull back out except for the cockhead. Continue doing this over and over. Your Mother's ass will let you know when it's time to start really fucking her hard."

Marc continued to penetrate his mother's ass, concentrating his gaze on his mother's little round hole as his penis gradually slid deeper and deeper into her loins. Just as Les suspected, concentrating on the process had reduced Marc's urge to cum. Though the pleasure was amazing Marc no longer felt as if it would happen any moment. In fact, he was not really thinking about cumming at all at the moment. He was just enjoying the view.

It took him almost a minute to get all the way in. As he moved deeper and deeper, Sheila began to make some low moaning noises. "That is feeling really good, Son," she reassured him. "Keep filling your Mommy's ass."

As the last couple of inches of his rod began to enter her, she began to moan a bit more. Marc was now in a place where Les had not gone before. She had used dildos that went that deep- but they were far from feeling like the real thing. At last Marc's cock was completely buried in his mother's ass, his balls resting against her hot wet cunt. Slowly he began to pull back out, amazed at the resistance her ass muscles gave his cock. It was a feeling quite unlike fucking her pussy- very pleasurable, but in a different way. Remembering his father's instructions, when he got all but his prick head out, he plunged back in. This time his cock slid slowly but smoothly all the way. He did this a couple more times, still going quite slowly, but quickening the pace just a bit.

"That's good, son," he heard Les tell him. "Now stick your cock all the way in then hold it there, grinding your balls against her ass."

Marc did as he was told. He began to move his cock around in tight little circles, eliciting even more moans from his mother. He began to move back and forth in his Mother's hole.

Les was now stroking his completely hard rod as he watched his son impale his wife. The view of Marc's own cute ass, with his cock buried in his wife's ass was more exciting than he could have imagined. He was tempted to get behind him and start probing his son's love hole with his own rod, but that would have to wait.

"Okay, Son, start really fucking her now. She's ready for it.

Marc stopped his grinding and withdrew most of his shaft from Sheila's hole and began to pump her. He began to quicken his pace a bit, and now when he descended all the way into his Mother's ass he could hear the soft slapping sound of skin against skin. Now that the initial urge to come had subsided he felt as if he could last for at least a few more minutes. As his son plowed deep into his wife's anal hole, Les' hand descended from Marc's shoulder down to his son's soft round ass cheeks. At first, he just rested it there, but soon he could not help but squeeze those soft luscious buns, moving from cheek to cheek.

Below him, Sheila was moaning almost without cease. But she managed to get enough control to tell Les to crawl underneath her and get started. "Get that big thick cock of yours in my cunt, honey," she pleaded.

Les, was really enjoying the view from here. Somewhat reluctantly, he withdrew his hand from his son's ass and moved to Sheila's side. She raised up a bit and balancing herself on her hands so he could slide underneath. Les moved underneath his wife, her pendulous breasts brushing across his face as they swayed back and forth from Marc's pounding. He took a couple of quick sucks on the hard nipples teasing his cheeks, then worked his cock into position. Back behind, Marc slowed his motion a bit, watching in amazement as his father slid underneath. His legs now extended between Marc's, and as he slid down his father's massive cock and full nutsack came into view just below his own cock buried in his mother's hot ass. He was again hoping for a little coaching and as soon as Les was in position, he heard his father's voice.

"Okay, Son. Now just slide your cock all the way in your mother's ass and hold it there for a moment. Let me get inside your mother's pussy and get myself lubed up. Then we can both begin to fuck her at the same time."

Marc nodded. "Sure thing Dad."

Marc watched as Les guided his own cock toward Sheila's dripping cunt. First, he ran it up and down her cleft, lubing up his cockhead. After a few seconds, Les lifted his hips up a bit and directed his hard sword into her sheath. Much like he had had Marc do, he went slowly at first, easing his big rod in inch by inch. As he began to move deeper into Sheila's vagina, Marc could feel his father's cock moving through the thin wall of tissue separating them. It was an amazing feeling. He had no way to describe it. He had never felt anything like this. Soon Les was almost all the way in as well. Sheila had commenced her moaning once more.

"You okay honey?" Les asked one last time. "It's not too much?"

"Ohhhh," Sheila moaned in reply. "Just shut up and fuck me! I want to be fucked hard by my Ladyboy's cocks!"

That was all Les needed to hear. "Okay, Son," he called to his partner. "You heard the lady. We'll start slowly then work up some speed and see if we can fill this whore with some hot cum!"

The two began to move. At first slowly, with no attempt at any sort of rhythm. But soon Les began to time his thrusts so that as Marc pulled out he was stroking in. Marc quickly realized what was happening and the two began to keep pace. Sheila could not stop moaning in pleasure.

"That's it girls. Fuck me faster! Fuck me harder!"

They began to pound her holes with enthusiasm. Both delighted in the feeling of their cocks sliding so close together, in alternation, like two slick sticks rubbing back and forth across each other. The intensity soon became all Les could take. He could feel the cum beginning to surge towards his cock.

"I'm not going to last much longer," he announced.

Up above, Marc echoed his sentiments. "Me neither."

Sheila was in an orgasmic ecstasy all her own. Just like the men, she had never felt such a sensation. Without moving, her whole body was begin filled with surging sensations of pleasure. Her voice had become almost like a high vibration, alternating between moans and shuddering pleas of "fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" As both men neared orgasm, without even thinking about it, their alternating strokes became one, Les in her pussy, and Marc in her ass, both thrusting together as hard and deep as they could go.

Marc was the first one to go over the edge. He felt his cum building about to explode into Sheila. "Oh, Mom," he almost shouted, "I'm going to cum in your ass!"

Sheila, who was now feverously working her clit said, "go ahead, give it to me Son. Fill your Mommy's ass with you cum!"

Marc released a hot string of cream deep inside, then another, then a third, then continued to pound. His mother began to moan even more loudly, her fingers a blur on her hard protruding clit. "That's it, that's it, Mommy's cumming too!" Sheila began to shudder. Marc gazing at the wonders below him, could see his mom's cunt lips contracting around Les' cock as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through her.

Les continued to pound. Soon he felt the warm flow of cum rushing to the head of his penis. "Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming," he announced. Despite his age and this being the second time that night he could tell a healthy amount of spunk was spurting out of his piss hole, deep in his wife's womb. As his contractions eased, he exclaimed, "that was amazing!"

Marc who was breathing hard, still buried to the hilt in his mother's ass replied, "yeah, that's the word for it."

They all began to chuckle. With so much tension released all at once the feeling was amazing. Les slid out of Sheila's sopping pussy and lay, breathing heavily, his semi-hard cock resting across his belly. Marc retracted his long cock from his Mother's ass, then stood back and looked at her gaping back holes. Cum was seeping out from her ass, and coursing towards her pussy, which was also beginning to give up its combination of Les's cum and her own cunt juices. Marc leaned down and took a long lick, pulling his own cum onto his tongue. Then he reached down and slurped up the pungent concoction his parents had mixed is Sheila's cunt. With his mouth nearly full of this erotic potion, he moved over to the side and approached the faces of his parents, one above the other. First, he leaned in and touched his lips to his mother's, gently nudging her to open her mouth. When she did, he slipped his prize into her mouth. Then, he looked down at his father, making a smile as best he could, bits of cum dripping from his lips. While Les was grinning at his son, suddenly Sheila leaned across and he felt her lips join his, drooling her load of cum into his mouth.

Les looked up at his son, his lips less than two feet away, then raised his hand to the back of his head and pulled Marc's lips on to his own, and proceeded to redeposit some of the cum mix back into his own son's mouth. As this was happening, the both felt Sheila's lips join theirs and the three of them collectively licked and slurped up each other's magic mix of potions until it was all gone.

Sheila lifted her head taking in the amazing scene before her, completely turned on by the erotic acts they had just engaged in. "Mmm, mmm." she said. "You lady boys are so nasty!"

Soon everyone collapsed on the bed, one ladyboy on each side of Sheila. For several minutes no one spoke, all completely spent from this night of passion. It was now two-thirty in the morning. All knew that they ought to get up and take another shower, but no one moved. The two men took off their wigs and tossed them to the floor, then managed to get the shoes off as well. They were too worn out to bother with the stockings. Soon they were all balled up in the middle of the bed, fast asleep.

12