It Runs in the Family Ch. 05

Story Info
Father and son have some fun by the pool.
5.6k words
4.6
107.6k
61

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a gay scene between father and son so if that does not appeal to you skip this one. In the next chapter the whole family gets together so there's something for almost every taste coming next!

Chapter 5

Saturday Afternoon

Les and Marc were quiet for some time as they headed towards town. Both had so many thoughts and erotic fantasies dancing around in their heads it was difficult to stay in the present. Eventually, Les broke the silence.

"Butcher shop first? Then the liquor store? Then something to eat? I brought the cooler so everything should be fine till we get home."

Marc nodded, coming back to reality a bit. "Sounds good to me. Where do you want to eat?"

Les chuckled. "Well I guess we better not go to Twin Peaks. We might not be able to hide the hard-ons."

Marc snickered. "You got that right."

After a bit, Marc glanced quickly over at his father, then looked away. "Dad," he began hesitantly, "did you like it when you were touching me, and stuff?"

Les had to smile. He was pretty sure he knew what the "stuff" was Marc was asking about. He cleared his throat, fighting away his own nervousness. "Yes. Actually I liked it very much."

A mile of silence, as they approached the interstate.

"Dad, have you ever . . . you know . . . done things with another guy before?"

Les glanced over, then quickly returned his eyes to the road. Inside a sudden nervousness coupled with arousal was gripping him. He had never really allowed his mind to wander in that direction. But as his son had grown into a handsome young man. He could not help admiring his lean and firm body. More than once, while lying by the pool, he had glanced over at his son, lying on his back, and wondered what he would look like with his hard erect cock sticking in some girl's cunt. Now he was having thoughts of having him stick it in places he had never considered before.

"No, son. I had never done anything with another man until last night. Never even jerked off with someone else when I was young." He paused. "What about you?

"No, not really. I fondled a guy's cock once. But we didn't even cum- just fooled around."

"Well. . . Maybe we should try a little fooling around as well."

"I think I would like that," Marc quickly replied. The prospect of his own father doing things to him was almost as exciting as thinking about the things he had done with his mother. "If you want to experiment some more, that would be great with me."

Les was having a hard time keeping his mind on the road. Luckily, they were almost to the butcher shop. "I think I would like that too. I suppose some of that will depend on what happens with Kim as well."

Marc nodded. "I guess we'll know soon enough."

Les pulled up and shut off the engine. Looking over at his son, he saw that Marc was returning his gaze. Out of deep desires he had never known before, he was tempted to lean over and kiss him on the lips. Instead, he reached a hand across and placed it gently on his shoulder. "I'm guessing your mother knows how to handle Kim. This may turn out to be the most spectacular weekend of sex in your life!"

Marc nodded. He could feel his nine-inch cock pressing against his jeans. "It has been already."

Les smiled. "Well let's go get that meat we promised the girls." Both men chuckled a bit and opened their doors.

For the next couple of hours things returned to more or less normal. They rounded up the things they needed then went to one of their favorite Thai restaurants. Conversation was mostly about sports and such, as both attempted to avoid the obvious. After a quick stop for some gas and a couple of soda fountain drinks, the two headed home. They had been gone just over three hours when they pulled into the drive. Les pulled the truck into the garage, trying to make some noise to give Sheila fair warning that they were back. He was unsure how his daughter would react to all this, despite the sultry suggestions she had been dropping that morning. For all he knew she was just teasing.

Marc hoisted the cooler while Les grabbed the liquor and the two made it into the kitchen and set down their haul on the counter. As they began pulling things out to put in the refrigerator Sheila entered the room. From the looks of things she had just come from a shower. Her hair was still damp and she was wearing nothing but a pair of tight red shorts and a thin white top which clung to her breasts, outlining her dark nipples.

"Hello boys," she said. "Did you two bring home the meat?"

Les smiled. "Oh, we brought home the meat," he said. He watched his wife as she started helping them put up the groceries. She had that look that he knew quite well. It was the look she got from a really good orgasm.

"So, did you and Kim have a good time while we were gone?"

Sheila looked back from the fridge and winked at him. "Better than you can imagine," she said glancing at Marc as well.

"Anyway," she continued, turning back to the task of moving things around in the refrigerator, "Kim and I are going out for a little shopping this afternoon. You boys will just have to amuse yourself for a few hours."

Les glanced at Marc, who was looking back at him. Marc gave him a little nod of the head that caused him to have to swallow air. He could hardly believe this was all happening. He tried his best to remain calm and keep his cock from getting rigid, but between the thoughts he was having and the sight of Sheila bent over in front of the fridge, her lovely ass pointing at them, it was not easy.

About the time they got the food put away Kim came into the room. She was wearing the same clothes she had been wearing earlier, but this time had a bra on. She looked as if she had showered as well.

"Hello boys," she called, then went up to Les first and then Marc and gave them a big hug and a quick kiss right on the lips before either knew what was happening. "Mom and I had a delightful morning."

"Well, you two will have to tell us all about it, when you get back from shopping," Les answered.

Kim giggled. "Oh, we might do better than that, if you boys behave.

Right Mom?"

Sheila nodded. "We might," she teased. She walked over to the boys as well, and gave them another round of hugs and kisses.

Turning to Kim she said, "Let me get changed and then we'll be off."

Turning back to the boys, she said, "You two behave while we're gone."

Les looked over at Marc then back at the girls. "I'm sure we'll be just as good as you two were."

Kim gave a little chuckle. "That would be pretty good then." She walked over to her father and gave him another hug, then whispered in his ear, "just don't get too tired. I may need you to help me out tonight."

Les had to swallow hard again. Trying to stay calm, he replied, "well I'll do the best I can."

Kim kissed him on the cheek, then moved over to Marc and gave him yet another kiss and hug. Then she was off down the hall to put on some makeup. Fifteen minutes later the girls were out the door. Marc and Les followed them out to the yard, as if they were going on some long journey, and waved as they drove away.

As they watched Kim's jeep drive away, Marc turned to Les and said, "sounds like things went pretty well."

Les laughed. "I'd say." He looked over at his son and smiled. "How about you and I go for a swim?"

Ten minutes later Marc hit the water. Les was still inside. He had taken a phone call then headed upstairs to put on his swim trunks. Marc glided out into the pool enjoying the feel of the cool water on his skin. The sun was high and hot now, the temperature near 90. As he lazily paddled around, erotic thoughts began to dance through his mind. He pictured his father's rigid cock below his own, Sheila's sheath separating her cunt from her ass tunnel being the only thing between them. He thought about when his mother was rubbing his cockhead against his father's, coating them with their own precum. The thoughts had a swift effect on his cock. He could feel it growing and straining against the inner mesh of his swimsuit. Marc decided he might as well get things started, so he swam to the edge of the pool by the deck chairs, then stood and began to remove his suit.

Facing away from him, the trunks slipping down over his round little ass was how his father first saw him. Les had barely been able to get his own trunks on as his cock kept swelling as some of the same thoughts had crossed his mind. "Well," he thought, "I think this may turn into a very interesting afternoon."

As Les walked towards the pool, Marc slid effortlessly back into the water, gliding out to the middle of the pool. He walked up to the chairs and stood, waiting for his son to see him. Marc twirled around, then rolled onto his back, doing lazy breaststrokes. His semi-rigid cock floated along the surface of the water, bobbing like a snake. He was facing away from his father and had not yet seen him, when he heard a wolf whistle. Twisting about he saw his father standing there, hands on his hips.

"Hey Dad. Come on in. The water's nice."

Les chuckled. "Looks like I'm a bit overdressed."

Turning around so that his ass was facing his son, Les dropped his trunks as well. As he stood, he could see that his cock was already half hard and on the way up. He turned to face his son, then dove into the water.

Much like mother and daughter before them, they splashed about some, then began some horseplay, chasing each other about the pool, grabbing ankles and arms. Eventually Les managed to get right behind him in shallower water and launched himself onto Marc's back, grabbing him around the waist and pulling him tight to his body. As he tightened his grip his cock suddenly slipped into the fold of his son's ass crack, the tip bobbing against Marc's balls. The mood began to change, from playfulness to passionate. Holding him around the chest, Les gently pulled his son to a more upright position, holding him in a tight embrace, his cock still lodged between his son's cheeks. Leaning forward he kissed his son softly on the back of the neck. This caught Marc a bit off guard and he flinched. He turned just so slightly so that he could see his father's head just above his shoulder. Both seemed to sense what was coming next. Les released his grip just enough for Marc to turn around and face him. The two stood, their faces inches away, and looked into each other's eyes each wondering who would make the next move. Much like the women, it came almost simultaneously from both sides. Eyes closed, heads moved forward.

Les felt soft lips, slightly parted, almost as soft as Sheila's touch his own. As they pressed themselves into his own he felt the wetness just underneath. He could tell the lips were eager to please but not well schooled in the art of kissing. Controlling himself as best as he could, he tried to visualize that it was a young Sheila he was kissing, attempting to instruct in the ways of sensuality.

He lifted his hand and gently cupped his son's chin, lifting his head just so slightly, then enveloped his upper lip with his own, gently tugging on it, then sliding back down and doing the same to the lower one. He heard Marc exhale. He had been holding his breath. He began breathing heavily. This enticed Les even more. He took his other hand and placed it behind Marc's head then pulled him into a very tight lip lock. After several seconds of wet caresses, he finally parted his jaws just enough for his tongue to slip out. Slowly, he eased it between his son's lips, moving softly back and forth. Marc responded almost instantly, opening his own mouth and allowing free entrance for his father's tongue. The tongue probed until it found its mate, and the two tongues began to dance around each other. Soon he was tongue fucking his son's mouth as far as he could reach.

Down below, just beneath the water line, their rigid cocks were rubbing together, both twitching with excitement. Les pulled back from their embrace and looked into his son's eyes. Marc looked like an eager child again, just waiting for instructions from his Daddy. "How about we move to the lounge chairs." Marc just nodded.

As the two walked side by side, Les felt Marc reach down and grasp his hand, and the two reached the edge of the pool still holding hands. As they exited the water, Les fell just slightly behind, releasing the grasp, admiring his son's smooth and firm ass. Approaching the lounge chairs, he once again felt surges of both love and lust running through him. He reached out, putting his hand on his son's shoulder, pulling him close, then encircling his waist with his arms and pressing his hard cock against his son's ass crack once more. Marc seemed to go almost limp in his embrace, and he heard an audible moan coming from his lips. Reaching down with his left hand he felt for his son's cock, which was now as rigid as his own. When he found it, he encircled it with his fingers and began gently stroking it back and forth. Marc began to gently grind his hips against his father's hard dick.

Marc reached back and groped for his father's big cock, returning the favor. For a while they stayed in that position, each pleasurably rubbing the other's rod, then Les loosened his grip on his son and the younger boy moved to the lounge chair. Marc turned and slipped into the chair, his hard cock now facing straight up at his father, standing above him. Les quickly slid to his knees parting his son's legs, his face now inches from the swollen rod.

Though he had seen it the night before, he had not really looked at Marc's fine specimen in detail. With Sheila's tits and ass bouncing about there were too many distractions to spend much time looking at Marc's cock. It had to be a good nine and a half inches now, at complete erection. The head was bulging, it's pink hood flared like a snake. Les thought about all those times he had sucked on Sheila's lifelike dildos, pretending they were real. Now he had a real one in front of him. And what a specimen it was!

Reaching forward, he grabbed the tip of his son's cock and angled it upward, then leaned forward and extended his tongue to the base, then traced a wet path all the way up, then back down again. Instead of repeating the process however, he continued lower, licking one, then other of Marc's nuts. Marc reacted by groaning, then settling against the back of the lounge chair, allowing his father easier access to his treasures. Les began to encircle the balls in his mouth, rolling them around sucking them deeper into him. Opening his mouth wider he swallowed his son's entire nut sack.

"Oh Dad, that feels really good," Marc moaned.

Les looked up, released the balls, a devious smile on his face. "Then you ought to really like this," he said.

Les returned to the tip of his son's cock. He began by kissing, then licking the head, his tongue going round and round it as if it were a little ice cream cone. Slowly, teasingly, he began to edge his lips further and further over the tip, until he had the entire head in his mouth. Marc could feel his father's tongue running up and down underneath his cockhead, as his father began to suck in earnest on his rigid penis.

Marc watched in fascination. "That feel's amazing," he sighed.

Gradually Les began to work further and further of his son's massive prick into his mouth, sliding down swiftly, the pulling up again slowly and with as much pressure as he could. It occurred to him that all those hours of practice had fully prepared him for the real thing. As he neared the base, Marc's cock began to penetrate into his throat, producing massive amounts of saliva to lubricate the monster. After a couple of gentle prods to get used to the feeling so he wouldn't gag, he gave one final push and swallowed the whole thing to the hilt.

Marc looked down, amazed at his father's skills.

"Gee Dad, you can suck cock as good as Mom! Maybe better!"

Les let his son's rod slip out of his mouth with a loud slurp, and smiled up at his him. "Well, let's not go that far," he said. Les took another lick of his son's cockhead, then positioned it to his lips, and slowly, smoothly slid it all the way to the base again. This time he began sucking on the massive rod in his mouth, gulping at the head, pulling it deep into his throat. Marc quickly realized this would send him over the edge, and though his body wanted it, he had other things in mind. He placed his hands on his father's head and gently encouraged him to withdraw his hold.

"Dad, stop. You're going to make me cum."

Les slid Marc's cock from his mouth and looked up at his son.

"You can cum in my throat if you want to, son. I would love to experience that."

Marc shook his head. "Maybe later," he said.

Les was still holding his son's rod in his hand, waiting for instructions.

"What would you like to do? Do you want to suck on my cock?"
Marc shook his head again. He looked just a bit worried. "Well, I would love to do that too, but what I really want. Well," he stammered a bit, "would you fuck me in the ass?"

Les pulled back from his son, looked him in the eyes.

"Son, are you sure?"

"Do it. Do it right now!"

Les was more than willing to oblige. But still, this would be a first for both of them. And Les' cock was as large and hard as it had ever been.

"You know it might hurt some. I'm really big."

Marc smiled. "I've had some pretty big dildos already Dad. Now I'm ready for the real thing."

This made Les smile as well. From what he knew about himself, if his son was very much like him, a cock this size wouldn't be near the problem it would have been for most virgins.

"Okay son. But let me know if I'm going too fast."

Les stood once more, then pointed at the lounge chair.

"Why don't you turn around and straddle the chair. That should be the easiest way for you do this your first time."

Marc nodded, then quickly obliged. Standing, reaching down he placed his hands on the arms of the chair and spread his legs wide. Les stood in place for a moment, admiring his son's firm ass, round and inviting in the afternoon sunlight, then moved forward standing just behind him. Extending his hands to his son's butt cheeks, kneading the firm flesh, he gently pulled the cheeks apart exposing his son's puckered little man cunt. Below, Marc's massive member and lovely nut sack dangled tantalizingly.

Les moved a little closer. "First let me get you warmed up and ready," he said.

Marc felt his father's hands lift from his ass, but before he could turn to see what was happening he felt a tongue flicking at his scrotum. Soon it began to make long, slow passes along the underside of his nuts. He instinctively widened his stance even more allowing easier access to the tongue. After a few more passes he felt it pull away, but it was quickly replaced by open lips enveloping one of his balls as once again, Les sucked his son's nut deep into his mouth, massaging it with his tongue.

"Oh, Dad, that feels fantastic."

Les said nothing, unwilling to take his son's lovely kernels out of his mouth. He alternated between the two, sloppily slurping at their tender goodness. He knelt on the little rug in front of the lounge chair to get a better angle, then with one hand he reached around and began gently massaging his son's hard rod, while stroking his own with the other. After a couple of minutes pleasuring his son's jewels he moved further up, licking the sensitive place just above the scrotum. Marc began to moan, experiencing a pleasure he was not familiar with. Slowly, Les continued his trek, until the tip of his tongue began to shoot into the spread ass cheeks of his son. Like a wet little cock, he began to probe at his son's lovely little hole. Releasing both his son's cock and his own, he took his hands and pulled Marc's ass cheeks even further apart, allowing his tongue smooth access into the chlorine flavored hole of his son.

12