It Runs in the Family Ch. 06

Story Info
The entire family gets together for the first time.
6.4k words
4.6
38.3k
38

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday Afternoon

Author's note: Here is the long awaited next section. Look for the next segment around the end of June, followed by the big finale some time late summer. Enjoy.

*****

Driving into town, Sheila revealed more of the details of what had been going on the previous couple of days. Kim was more than a little bit surprised to find out that her father liked to dress in women's clothes and have his ass assaulted by Sheila's big dildo. She tried to picture her mother bending him over and shoving a long hard rubber cock into her Daddy's ass.

"Have you ever played with a strap-on?" Sheila asked her.

"No. I have a vibrator and I use that sometimes but I've never played with a dildo or a strap-on."

Sheila gave her a quick glance, then looked back to the road. "Well, I think we need to get you fixed up then. I know four holes you can stick it in."

Kim snickered, but the thought was turning her on so much she could feel the wetness starting between her legs.

"So Marc plays with dildoes too?"

Sheila nodded. "I can't wait to stick one in that pretty little ass of his."

Kim stared at her mother, almost in shock. Sure, they had been talking sexy to each other. But she was still shocked at how honest and explicit her mother was with her desires.

"Gee, Mom. I never knew you were such a slutty girl."

Sheila thought it over for a moment. "Honestly, neither did I. Until about two days ago."

"The fact that they both have enormous cocks doesn't hurt either."

Kim tried to visualize them. "How big are they?"

Sheila glanced at her and winked then returned her eyes to the road.

Marc's is longer—probably nine inches. But your father has a thicker one. And it's a good eight."

Her mouth dropped open. "Oh my god, Mom. That's like porn start size."

Sheila just nodded, smiling.

Kim continued to watch her mother. They had had plenty of intimate conversations before but nothing like this. She began to visualize her those hard cocks, one in her cunt, one in her mouth.

"Gee Mom, I've never been fucked by anything that large. Ethan's cock is pretty big, but not that big."

"Yes, they are big," Sheila agreed. "It's incredible how it feels when your father's cock fills my ass."

There was silence. Sheila glanced over at her daughter, who now seemed to be deep in thought.

"Everything alright honey?"

"Uh, Mom . . .?"

"Go ahead baby."

Kim's began to think about what she needed to say, and suddenly her face calmed. She began to chuckle softly.

"Well? It's just that I'm an anal virgin."

Sheila was somewhat surprised. As sexually voracious as she knew her daughter to be that was a bit hard to imagine.

"You mean Ethan has never taken your anal cherry?"

Kim shook her head. "No. He doesn't like anal. In fact, I don't remember any man ever asking me for it. I've stuck my vibrator up my ass a few times, and Chelsea has fingered my ass a couple of times. But I've never had a real cock in my ass." She laughed. "I guess guys are so excited by my tits and cunt they never around to my ass."

As Sheila thought about it, she realized that at Kim's age she was an anal virgin as well. It had been a couple of years before she had let Les penetrate her ass. She reached over and gently placed her hand on her daughter's arm.

"Well, honey, you don't have to do anything you're uncomfortable with. No one in this family is going to force you to do anything you don't want to do."

Kim looked across at her mother, a mischievous smile creeping onto her lips. She took her other arm and reached across, brazenly grasping her mother's tit, searching for, then squeezing the nipple underneath her blouse, causing her mother to momentarily swerve, almost crossing lanes. Kim pulled the hand away reluctantly.

"No Mom. I want to get my cherry popped. And I know just who I want to do it."

Sheila was pretty sure she knew who her daughter was thinking about. That would be one hell of a cock to be the first one to take her ass. But then again, she couldn't think of anyone that would be more gentle at it. Sheila pulled off the freeway at the next exit.

Kim looked around. She wasn't very familiar with this exit. "Where are we going now Mom?"

Her mother looked over, winked, then reached over and briefly ran her hand across her daughter's thigh, then returned it to the wheel.

"There's a toy store down here that has just the things we need. If you're going to get fucked in the ass, we need to get you a dildo of your own." As she pulled to a stop on the exit, she looked over at Kim, who was smiling back at her.

"And we need to get some things for those two lady boys as well. "

On the way home Kim and her Mother discussed how to get the evening's action going. They pulled into the driveway just after five. After taking a shower, Marc and Les had put on a minimal amount of clothes and returned to poolside. Les had on a tank top and a baggy pair of shorts. Marc just had on the shorts and both sported sandals. They had settled into lounge chairs and had popped the tops off a couple of beers. Once again, they returned to a more traditional father/son relationship, talking about baseball and their hopes for the Broncos in the upcoming season. The sound of tires in the driveway quickly changed the trail of thoughts in both their minds. Without a word, both rose from their seats and headed for the house to greet the women.

Kim and Sheila were just coming through the front door when the men met them in the front hallway. They were burdened with several shopping bags with the distinctive markings of a place Les knew well.

"So what did you buy honey?" Les inquired of his wife.

Sheila smiled, handed her bags to Kim who headed down the hallway to her bedroom with them.

"Oh, some things for later. Have you started the grill yet?"

Les had to laugh. He had almost completely forgotten about food, but now that Sheila mentioned it, he realized he was getting hungry. He was pretty sure Marc was as well. Marc was always hungry.

"Well, Marc and I kind of got distracted. So no, I haven't started it yet."

Sheila stood, hands on hips, and eyed the two of them carefully. "Distracted, huh?"

Marc was blushing a bit. But he also had a great big smile. "Yeah. Distracted. That's a good way to put it."

As the boys stared at her, she allowed one of her hands to slip between her legs, rubbing her crotch suggestively. "Well I suggest you boys get things started. You're going to need plenty of energy if you want Kim and I to serve dessert."

Les nodded. "Yes, ma'am. We'll get right on it." He slapped Marc on the shoulder.

"Come on son. Let's get the fire going." They turned and headed back to the patio.

Sheila continued to rub her crotch, watching those two lovely asses walking away from her. "I hope you boys are up for this," she said to herself. "Because Kim can hardly wait to get her hands of those two cocks."

It was nearing eight o'clock and the sun was well behind the Rockies, leaving an orange glow in the western sky. Though the temperature was cooling quickly it was still comfortably warm for the scant amount of clothing everyone had on. Sheila had changed into one of her husband's old dress shirts and a pair of tight fitting running shorts. The shirt was open about halfway, and was just barely able to keep her bare breasts from escaping. Kim had opted for a tube top that looked like it had been painted on, the nipples hard and straining against the material. Below she wore a tiny pair of high cut boy shorts that nicely displayed her ass. The men had not changed but Marc had put on a t-shirt.

In spite of all the skin present, for a time the smell and taste of grilled steaks and veggies had kept everyone preoccupied with satisfying other desires. With all the assorted sexual activity that had gone on that day, they had all worked up a keen appetite. Their stomachs full, and a few drinks flowing, the entire group felt much more relaxed, and settled into the chairs about the pool and chatted just like any other normal family would do. But all of them were anticipating and expecting much more than small talk that night.

Les felt he needed to leave it up to the women to get things going, since he still didn't know exactly what had transpired between them. He was pretty sure it involved some sort of sex, but he didn't want to push things, especially with Kim there for the first time. Marc would follow his father's lead and just wait and see what transpired. So far Sheila had been the mastermind behind all the weekend's adventures. She probably would have initiated something sooner, but after the revelation by Kim she decided to leave it to her daughter to get things started.

As the night sky came on, a full moon popped up above the foothills to the east, flooding the patio with its romantic light. Up above, the thousands of stars visible in the mountain sky began to flicker. It was a lovely scene. Unfortunately the temperature was dropping quickly now, and the scant amount of clothing that felt so good just an hour ago was no longer sufficient. Just about the time Sheila decided to suggest they all go back inside to the den, Kim stood up and got things rolling.

"Hey, it's getting kind of cool out here. Why don't we all get our swimsuits on and meet in the hot tub."

Marc nodded enthusiastically. "Sounds good to me." He looked at his father then mother in the growing darkness. "What do you think Mom and Dad?"

Sheila was smiling, and looking at her daughter. Though it was a bit hard to tell in the faint light, she was pretty sure Kim had winked at her. Sheila could not have come up with a better way to get things going if she had been thinking about it all day. It had worked once. Why wouldn't it work again?

"That sounds like a great idea," she said, standing up as well. "I'll go turn up the heater again and we can all cozy up together like one happy family."

Les let a soft little chuckle escape his lips. Like one horny happy family, he was thinking. "Great. We'll all meet down here in ten," he said.

Marc was the first to reach the hot tub. The lights in the hut were off, but the patio lights from outside, along with the brightness of the moon provided plenty of light to see. He settled into the tub along the far wall for a good view of all the rest as they entered. Les was the next. He slid in next to his son and stretched his legs out then ran his hand along his son's thigh a couple of times, then let it move a bit higher, brushing across Marc's already hardening cock. Marc reached over and returned the caress, squeezing his father's rod.

"What do you think they have planned up Dad?"

Les released his son's cock, letting his hand come to rest on Marc's thigh once more. "Well, from the way your Mother was acting I suspect it will be a lot more exciting than Scrabble."

Marc chortled. Scrabble had always been the game of choice if Sheila or Kim had any say on family nights.

A couple of minutes later, they heard the back door shutting and soon Kim appeared before them illuminated in the moonlight. Kim was once again in the tiny blue bikini she had worn earlier. As she came into full view just in front of them, she stopped and turned toward the mountains to the west, hands on her hips, looking up at the night sky above Pike's Peak. The moon bathed her body in light, her bare ass, with it's tiny thong, beckoning to the two men inside. Turning around, she looked into the moon, now just above the rooftops to the east, her hands slowing rising to her chest. She began to massage her breasts, rolling them up and together, forming a dark cleavage in the bright moonlight. Then she began to rub her nipples, making them stick out in the cool mountain air. Both the men were mesmerized, their cocks growing harder by the second.

After standing there for a few seconds allowing them to take it all in she headed around the corner and entered the hut.

"How's the water."

"Nice and warm," Les replied. "Come on in. There's plenty of room."

Kim slipped into the opposite side, slowly easing herself into the hot water, eventually settling against the side, submerged to just below her chest. Marc and Les were both gently massaging their cocks under the water.

"So, what did you guys do while Mom and I were shopping?"

Les chuckled. "Oh, you know. Things that boys do to amuse themselves."

Kim raised her hands to her breasts and began to play with them again.

"Well Mom and I had an amusing time as well."

Kim settled a bit lower into the water. "Hopefully we can all have a good time tonight."

The back door opened once again, and soon Sheila appeared. Unlike her daughter, she hurried across the patio, wanting no part of the chilly air. She entered the hut and stood just inside for a moment, adjusting her eyes to the light. Like Kim she had opted for the suit she had worn earlier. The tiny red top had barely managed to stay on as she jiggled across the patio, and was riding up under her breasts, which were just about to pop out. They could see the bottoms of her bountiful tits peeking out from under the material. She pulled the top back down, then slipped into the hot tub next to her daughter. She settled down into the water and put her arm around Kim.

"Mmm, this water feels nice," she said, leaning her head against her daughter's shoulder.

Kim smiled, reached across and began to caress her mother's hair.

"Mom and I took advantage of the hot tub earlier while you boys were gone."

Sheila closed her eyes and nodded. "Uh-huh. It was a little hotter in here this afternoon."

Both the men were lustfully staring at this scene. Les reached back across Marc's thigh, checking the hardness of his son's cock. Sure enough it was well past half-mast. He began to rub the top of it through Marc's swim trunks. Les' own cock was getting hard as well and soon Marc was returning the favor.

After a few more strokes of her mother's hair Kim's hand descended further down and began to caress Sheila's breasts, her hand sliding in and out of the massive cleavage, then finding her hardened nipple, rubbing it, then pinching it.

Sheila took her own hand found the other nipple and the two hands caressed them in unison.

"Mmm, that feels nice, honey. You're such a good daughter."

Sheila opened her eyes, and looked into her daughters dark brown ones, then softly took the hand that had been caressing her and placed it on her shoulder. Turning slightly she reached around behind and pulled her daughter close, then slowly leaned in until she found her daughter's lips with her own. The two began a long sensual kiss. This went on for a good two minutes. About half way through without ever unlocking lips both managed to untie the tops of the other's suit and toss them on the platform that bordered the pool. They both turned a bit so that they could get closer, their large breasts now rubbing against one another.

Across from this erotic scene the two men sat memorized, continuing stroking each other's hardening cocks. After another minute or so of this, Kim finally pulled out of the lip lock and looked across at the men and giggled.

"Well don't just sit there boys," she said. "Come over here and give us a hand."

They didn't need a second invitation. Marc moved over beside his mother and Les slid in next to Kim. Marc wasted no time in going to work on Sheila's tits right away. He kneaded them with his hands for a few moments, but soon he was lifting one of her mammaries to his lips, sucking hungrily at her nipple, while Kim and Les looked on. Les found his attention bouncing back and forth between what his son was doing to his wife's boobs, and the other pair of bare breasts just beside him. He always knew Kim had nice tits. But he had never beheld them nude and just inches away like this.

Kim turned to look at Les and caught him staring at her rack. She smiled and reached under the water and retrieved her father's hands and raised them one to each tit, pressing her nipples into his palms.

"Do you like my tits Daddy?"

His watched his hands in amazement as they began to massage her breasts. It was almost like the hands were not his. He could scarcely believe he was massaging his own daughter's tits!

"Uh, yes," he finally managed to get out. "They're beautiful."

Kim looked over at Marc who was greedily devouring his mother's breasts. Turning back to Les, she placed a hand behind his head and nudged it downward to do the same thing.

"Go ahead Daddy. Suck on my tits. I love to have my nipples sucked."

Les took a deep breath and slowly moved toward the nearest nipple. He carefully extended his tongue outward and softly flicked the tip of his daughter's hardened nipple. Gradually, lust overcame hesitancy and his mouth gently engulfed as much of Kim's huge areola as he cold fit in his mouth, and began slowly sucking.

Kim moaned. "Oh that's good Daddy. Now bite my nipple. Make your little daughter horny."

Les obeyed, making little lustful noises as he sucked and bit one, then the other nipple.

While he was busily engaged above, Kim let her hand slide under the water until it found her father's lap where it soon encountered his rock hard member, pushing against his trunks. She worked her fingers under the trunks and began to stroke his rigid cock up and down. Even though Sheila had told her, as she began to visualize the length and girth of the thing, she flinched just a bit in amazement.

"My, my Daddy. That's quite a rod you've got down there."

Les was so engrossed with his sucking and kneading that all he did was mumble, "Uh, hmm," between his lips.

Kim looked over at the other couple once more. Sheila had pushed Marc away from her breasts and was making him stand up in the hot tub. As soon as he was standing she reached behind him and swiftly peeled his trunks down, freeing Marc's rock hard prick which now stared his mother in the face. Kim instinctively squeezed her father's cock as she stared at her brother's nine inch rod.

"My god, you were right about those cocks Mom!"

Sheila winked. "Now you know why Mommy gets so horny and naughty."

Marc reached down and freed himself of the swim trunks then positioned the head of his stiff cock directly in front of Sheila's lips. His mother extended her tongue until the tip brushed against his slit. He was leaking pre-cum profusely and she greedily lapped it up. Kim continued to stare, fascinated by her brother's penis. Her boyfriend leaked some precum but she had never seen it actually running out of a cock like that. Soon her mother had her lips around the tip of Marc's cock, and was hungrily sucking on it.

As fascinated as she was with this scene it quickly dawned on her that she had a rock hard cock in her own hand, just below the water. Turning back to her father she pushed him away from her tits, then moved in closer to him, leaning in, extending her lips to his. Les hesitated but a moment, and soon the two were lip locked, their tongues touching, lips sensuously engaged. This went on for some time, until Kim forced herself to pull away. She grabbed him by the waist and nudged him to stand up then reached up and swiftly removed his trunks freeing up the massive rod she had been caressing.

"Oh my god Daddy, that's the biggest cock I have ever seen!"

Les smiled, noticing the astonished look on his daughter's face. "Guess I am just lucky," he said.

Kim reached out. It's girth was so large she could barely get her hand all the way around it. "No. I'm the lucky one." She began stroking it back and forth, staring at the massive head, with it's precum filled eye staring at her. After a half dozen strokes she could keep her lips away from it no longer. Leaning forward she swiftly engulfed her father's rod until the head was bumping against the back of her throat. She had plenty of experience sucking cocks, but this was something different altogether. It almost filled up her entire mouth, and she only had slightly more than half of it in. She made several slow strokes, sliding his cock all the way out, then back in until the head began to tickle her throat. Kim had told her that she could deep throat this monster, but she hard could hardly imagine how. After a few more strokes with her lips she succeeded in getting his head into her throat, and began to suck on it. Les' moaned in pleasure.

12