It Runs in the Family Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Ma'am," Marc said, quickly climbing on the bed and getting on his knees so that Kim could slurp on his cock. Les got right next to Marc so he could lean over and work on his rod. Once they were all in place, Sheila began to move in and out of Kim's cunt more and more quickly. She pointed once more at the men.

"And neither one of you better cum," she warned. "We will need that later."

"We'll do our best," Les said. "Just don't make us do this too long."

Sheila winked again. "Don't worry. I'll know when to make you stop."

She sensuously ran her gloved hands up and down her daughter's back, then down around her ass cheeks, gently slapping each one when she completed the pass. She began to pound Kim's pussy, and soon the slapping sound of her thighs smacking Kim's ass filled the room. Kim continued her muffled moans as she sucked on her brother's cock.

Sheila slapped her again on each cheek.

"You like it when Mommy fucks her bad little girl?"

Kim was breathing harder now. She withdrew Marc's cock from her mouth.

"Yes, Mommy. Fuck your bad little girl. Fuck her hard."

Up on the bed Marc was pleasuring his father's cock, while his own was buried in the mouth of his sister. Every time Sheila pounded Kim's cunt he could feel his cock slide deeper into her mouth, banging against the back of her throat, then retreating as Sheila withdrew.

Sheila continued her hard steady pounding. Kim slipped one of her hands down to her clit and began to rub it furiously, and in no time she could feel another orgasm coming on. Normally it would have taken much longer, but the unexpected excitement of having her ass slapped and then being fucked by her own mother with a dildo while she sucked on her brother's dick, soon had her on the edge of ecstasy. Sheila, sensing what was about to happen, suddenly withdrew her dildo and stepped back.

"Okay, boys, that's enough. You two get back on the floor and stand beside me."

The two obliged and soon all three were standing watching as Kim continued to work her clit. Not ten seconds after the boys stood up, she began to convulse as a wave of orgasm danced through her body.

"Oh I'm cumming!"

Both men stared trancelike watching her quivering. Marc absently started to reach for his dick but felt Sheila's gloved hand slap his wrist.

"Not now," she said playfully.

As Kim's orgasm subsided, she slipped to the bed, laying flat on her stomach, still breathing hard. Sheila now turned her attention to the two men. She pointed a finger at each of them.

"You two, on your knees and lick the juices off of this dildo."

In two seconds they were both there, extending tongues, tasting Kim's wonderful juices, smelling the aroma of sex. After a couple of minutes of this, Sheila put a gloved hand under each of their chins and guided them back to their feet.

"Now, stand side by side, with the tips of you cocks touching."

As soon as they did this, Sheila got down on her knees and moved between them, pulling the knobs of their cocks together and licking them. She gradually positioned them so that their cocks were almost parallel, and since the were both so long there was a good three inches of each rod resting against the other. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she slipped both cockheads into her mouth at the same time. Soon she had a good two inches of each of them buried in her mouth, her cheeks puffing out from the massive pair of sausages between her teeth.

Behind them, Kim had rolled over on her back and was propped up on her elbows, idly stroking one of her nipples and watching the scene below.

"Mom, that's amazing. I never knew you could suck cock so well."

Les looked at his daughter and nodded.

"She's amazing Honey. She could teach any porn star a thing or two."

Sheila gave the double dose of cock a few more good sucks then released them and looked back at her daughter.

"Why don't you come down here and give me a hand?"

Kim rolled to the floor and moved up beside her mother, who was now holding the two rods, one in each hand.

"Which one do you want Honey?"

Kim eyed them both trying to decide.

"Well they both look delicious."

Hey how about you suck their cocks while I suck on their balls. We can do one then the other."

Sheila nodded. "That sounds like an excellent idea. Which one should we do first?"

Kim thought it over. "Well, Daddy always get the first piece of chicken, so I guess he should get the first course. Marc will just have to watch."

As much as he wanted it done to him, Marc had no objection. "Go for it," he encouraged them. The sight of his mother and sister slurping on his father's dick and nuts was excitement enough at the moment. He was having to take deep breaths just to keep from cumming once again. His own rod twitched as he watched his sister slide to the side of Sheila and pull the nearest nut of their father into her mouth, working it around with her tongue. Meanwhile his mother returned to slobbering up his rod.

After a couple of minutes of pleasuring Les, Sheila withdrew his cock from her mouth and looked over at Marc.

"Okay, now it's your turn, Son."

They moved over in front of Marc and soon were giving him the same treatment. This was something new for both of the men. Neither had experienced the pleasure of two mouths working on them at one time. Marc made a note that even after Kim had gone home that he and his mother could do the same for Les and that his father and mother could return the favor.

Sheila had rightly assumed that neither of them would have been able to hold out very long had they continued this sort of pleasuring so after just one more pass, she instructed Kim to get back on her feet. Sheila walked back over to the bed and picked up her whip and slapped it in the air.

"Okay, everyone, I think it's time for the main event. Are you ready Kim?"

Kim just nodded, then went to the bed and once again got on all fours. As soon as she was in place Sheila pointed a finger at Marc.

"You get up on the bed right next to her, and bend over just like she did."

Marc was not sure what was about to happen but at this point he was so excited it really didn't matter. After all they had done so far, he was ready for just about anything.

Once they were lined up, Sheila turned to Les. She sauntered over next to him, her hands on her swaying hips.

"Honey, I have discovered that your daughter is an anal virgin. And she has decided that she wants her Daddy to be the first one to take her cherry." She looked back at her son. "And as for that son of ours, I think he has been fantasizing about being fucked by his Mommy. So I think it's time that we give them what they were asking for."

Les looked over at the puckered holes staring him in the face. If all the other things that he had done the past couple of days were not exciting enough, this was about to push him over the top. Despite having already cum twice that day, his cock was as rock hard with excitement as he had ever felt it. He looked down at his thick piece of meat sticking almost straight out. He looked at Sheila and nodded.

"This is going to be amazing."

Sheila grabbed his cock and gently led him over to the bed. Once they were just behind the two asses sticking up in the air, she let go of Les and the two positioned themselves behind their partners.

"Well, honey, I think we need to get these love holes all wet and ready for our tools."

Les nodded. "Yes, definitely. How about you get Kim ready for me and I will get Marc ready for you."

Sheila leaned over and gave a sensuous lick to her husband's earlobe. "I think that's an excellent idea." The two switched places and moved behind their children.

Sheila began ran her whip across Kim's back and between the cleft of her ass and along her slit just as before. She turned it around and used the knob pushed her daughter's legs further apart. Once she was spread wide, she dropped the whip on the floor and knelt down just behind. As she leaned forward she could smell the strong aroma of sex mixed with the fresh scent of the shower the four had just taken. The intoxicating aroma drew her to the cunt lips or her daughter. The moment she touched them with her tongue Kim began to squirm and squeal with delight. Her cunt was almost dripping with love nectar and Sheila's lips were soon slick with it. She lapped hungrily at it a few times then began working her tongue up higher, transferring some of her daughter's juices mixed with her own saliva to Kim's anus. In no time at all, her little puckered hole was glistening wet. Pulling back her tongue, Sheila removed her gloves and threw them on the floor. She took one, then two fingers, and began rubbing them all along her daughter's pussy lips, then sliding them inside, quickly lubricating them just as she had her tongue. She withdrew the fingers and moved them higher up as well, softly rubbing around Kim's anal canal.

"Mmm, Mom that feels so good," Kim mumbled. She lifted her ass higher in the air giving her mother better access, while reaching one hand down to her chest to tweak her hard nipples.

On the other side, Les was on his knees, spreading Marc's legs as far apart as he could get them.

"I'll get to your hole in a bit, Son. But first I just need to get a few more slurps on that cock and those delicious nuts of yours."

Marc certainly had no objections to that.

"Go for it Dad."

Les moved in and grasped his son's pendulous balls, pulling them back to his waiting lips, then opened wide and inserted the smaller of the two into his mouth, hungrily working over the fleshy nut inside. He then exchanged it for the larger nut and repeated the process. At the same time, he was caressing Marc's ass cheeks with the other hand. After alternating between the two nuts a couple of times, he released them and reached behind and grabbed Marc's rock hard penis, and pulled it back between his son's legs until the glistening tip was pointing at his mouth. The monster length of Marc's cock made it quite easy for him to suck a good four inches into his mouth. This was yet another new sensation for Marc.

"Mmm, Dad, that feel's fantastic. I can't believe how good it feels to be sucked this way."

Over to the right, Sheila had worked one finger into Kim's ass already and was now inserting a second. She could feel her daughter's tight hole slowly begin to relax as her slick fingers wormed their way deep into her tunnel.

"Do you like that Honey?"

"Oh yes Mom, that feels really good."

Sheila stuck a third finger inside, forming a little wedge, her long slender fingers feeding deeper and deeper into Kim's hole, pulling the muscles apart.

Les had finally allowed Marc's cock to slip out of his mouth and was turning his attention to his ladyboy cunt. He pulled Marc's cheeks wide apart and slid his tongue between them softly probing his hole with the tip of his tongue. As Marc began to moan in pleasure he began licking up one side and down the other then twirling his tongue in little circles around his hole. Soon Marc was just as slick as Kim. Les sucked on a couple of his fingers, getting them nice and wet, and began playing with his son's love tunnel, teasing it with his fingertips, then progressively working them inside.

Sheila now had all four of her fingers inside of Kim's ass and was inserting them all the way up to the palm. She had gone slow, and so far Kim's love hole had taken the intrusion without too much resistance. She ran her other hand up and down her daughter's back.

"You still okay Baby? It doesn't hurt too much?"

Kim raised her head, breathing faster.

"No, Mom, it hurts just a little, But it feels good too."

Sheila smiled and looked over at Les.

"I think your little girl is about ready for her Daddy's big cock."

Les managed to pull his attention away from his son's luscious asshole.

"I think Marc is about ready too." He chuckled. "Of course I think he's had some practice at this before."

Sheila stood up, her rigid dildo bouncing in front of her.

"Okay, well let's give them what they're asking for."

The two traded places positioning themselves behind their virgin lovers. For a moment both just stood, admiring the fine young flesh in front of them, their asses sticking up in the air, begging for their anal holes to be penetrated.

Sheila had picked up the bottle of lube from the dresser and was generously covering her artificial cock until it was shiny and slick. "Are you ready for Mommy's cock?" she teasingly asked her son.

Marc glanced back at his Mom, his eyes drawn to the glistening head of the lifelike dildo.

"Oh yeah, Mom. Give it to me. Fuck me with that big cock of yours."

Sheila moved forward and placed the tip against his puckered hole, and slowly began to worm the tip inside. Moving ever so slowly, she slid the entire head inside, Marc's anal muscles quickly clamping down on it.

"Oh, Mom. You're inside of me and it feels so good!"

Sheila paused for a few seconds allowing Marc's hole to adjust to the invasion, then began to move it deeper and deeper into his ass. In less than a minute she had penetrated him completely, the equally realistic balls now resting against Marc's cheeks. She reached forward and gently tugged on his hard rod.

"You ready for a fucking Boy?"

Marc nodded enthusiastically.

"Give it to me Mom. Fuck me hard."

Sheila watched in excitement as she withdrew the entire length of her dildo, until just the tip was still inside him, then with a nice smooth stroke slid all the way in once more. She could feel Marc's willing hole pushing back at her, eagerly sucking in her slick pole. Pulling back a second time, she began to pick up the pace and was soon fucking her son with a smooth steady rhythm. She could feel his ass muscles begin to relax and began sliding in and out with ease, fucking him faster, the artificial nuts making a slapping noise as she impaled him harder and harder. Marc was groaning with pleasure, his head turned to the side, allowing him just a glimpse of his mother's tits swaying back and forth as she fucked him mercilessly.

Les began by inserting his cock into Kim's wet snatch. He could not resist a few good sloppy strokes in and out of his daughter's hot dripping cunt. After a dozen or so good strokes he withdrew and looked down at his huge tool, shiny with his daughter's pussy fluids.

"Are you ready for Daddy's cock honey?"

Kim lifted up on her elbows, and looked back at Les holding his slick cock next to her ass.

"Oh Daddy, I so want my ass fucked."

Kim spread her legs even wider and Les moved in, pointing his rod at her virgin hole. Les could see her contracting and relaxing her ass muscles, making her little hole pucker and push out, as if it were calling his cock to enter her. The moment his cockhead touched her anus, she began to moan with anticipation. Les softly put pressure on her hole, working the very tip of his monster cock into his daughter's ass. Between all the cunt juice on his cock and the saliva Kim had worked into her, Kim was plenty wet. In no time at all, Les had managed to get his entire cockhead inside her. Kim felt it pop inside, and shuddered with excitement.

"Oh Daddy. You're in me now. I can feel it."

Les was in a lustful trance. All he could manage in reply was a grunt. Bit by bit, inch by inch he worked his hard slick penis into her canal. Going slowly, he worked a little more than half his eight inches into her.

Kim had never experienced anything like it. Every nerve in her virgin ass was tingling in a strange mixture of pleasure and pain. The girth of her Daddy's massive cock was stretching her wider than she thought was possible.

Les paused, letting his daughter's anal muscles gradually accept him. He knew this had to hurt at least a little, because she was unbelievably tight. It had taken him almost four minutes to get that far in.

"You okay down there Honey?"

Kim nodded. Her head had been on the bed, but now she raised it up and looked back at him.

"It's fine Dad. It hurts just a little, but it's not bad."

Les nodded. "Okay, but let me know if it hurts too much. I'm going to ease back out of you then go back in, okay?"

Kim just nodded, and put her head back on the bed.

"Fuck me Daddy. I can take it."

Sheila was working on Marc's ass steadily now. She pumped him hard for a bit, then slowed down, making smooth strokes, worming the dildo from side to side, hitting all sides of his anal love box, making sure to stimulate his prostate every chance she had. She looked over just in time to see Les slide his slickened cock out of their daughter's ass.

"That's my girl," Sheila called across. "Show Daddy what a little slut you are."

Les pulled his cock back up, until the tip slipped out of her ass, then very slowly inched it back in again, this time going just a bit further than before. After two more passes, he began to notice his daughter's ass muscles accepting his cock more readily, and this time he pulled up then went back down in one smooth motion. Kim was beginning to feel much more pleasure than pain.

"That's good Dad. I think I'm ready for all of you now."

He caressed her ass cheeks with his hands. "Okay honey. Here goes. Just tell me if I'm going too fast."

Les kneaded her cheeks a few more times, his resting his cock about halfway inside her. As she began to loosen just a bit more, he pulled back, then slid in with one slow motion until all but the very last inch of his rod was inside her. Kim made no comment except to moan in pleasure as his rigid meat completely filled her hole for the first time. He pulled back and descended again, this time a bit faster and further. He could feel the resistance to his intrusions lessening with every stroke. He leaned forward, running his hands along his daughter's back in a soothing caresses.

"Okay Baby, I'm going all the way in this time."

Kim lifted up on her hands, and looked back at him.

"I'm ready Daddy. Give me all that big cock of yours."

Les' hands retraced their path until they were resting on each side of Kim's ass cheeks. Pulling them wide apart, he withdrew his cock until just the very tip was still in his daughter's hot, wet hole, then thrust forward and completely impaled his rod into his daughter's ass. Kim moaned with pleasure and pain, as he hit places never touched before.

"Oh, Daddy, that's amazing! Your cock is so deep inside me!"

Les was now lost in lust. "Uh, huh," was all he could manage to get out, as he withdrew his rod and once again slammed into his daughter's hole. This time, as he buried it to the hilt, the resistance was just a bit less. After a few more thrusts, he began to pick up the pace, his balls swinging freely, and slapping against his daughter's inner thighs.

By now, the pleasure far overshadowed the pain for Kim. She slid her hand down to her cunt and began rubbing her clit, her breasts swaying gently back and forth with each thrust of her father's cock.

"That's it," she encouraged. "I'm ready to be fucked hard now."

Les responded to her request by pulling back all the way, withdrawing his penis completely, then pausing a few seconds to watch her anal love hole contracting and relaxing, trying to coax his cock back inside. He quickly complied, ramming his rod all the way to the hilt. He pulled out slowly, then repeated the process half a dozen times, sending shuddering waves of pleasure into his daughter's hole. He could also feel, the waves of pleasure in his own loins, beginning to surge up from his nut sack, getting ready to release a load of hot cream.

Sheila was having all sorts of fun fucking Marc. She went slow, then fast, then shoved her dildo all the way inside and wormed it around. Marc moaned in pleasure the whole time. After a few minutes, she noticed that a solid stream of pre-cum was drooling from his cock down to the bed below. She reached a hand down and flicked some of the shiny liquid onto her fingertip and slurped it into her mouth.