It Runs in the Family Pt. 01

Story Info
Kelly uses Jane to get herself closer to her brother.
3.7k words
4.16
31.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys :)

EroticWorm here!

This story is about a really intimate family matter (incest). If you're offended in any way, I do apologize as I had no intention of offending anybody.

With that said,

Enjoy! :D

*****

"I'm home!"

Nate walked in and shut the front door behind him, locking it. He made sure that he paid special attention to it as his parents always hated it when he left the front door unlocked.

Nate was not the kind of boy who was scolded by his parents for misbehaving, or being wayward. He was quite well behaved and obedient. It was jsut the small things that got to him. Locking the house doors, doing his laundry, making a mess of his room, small things like that. He was an intelligent kid, just morbidly lazy. At 6 feet tall, he was also very good looking. Playing tennis really changed his body, considering he was almost on the verge of being overweight just a year ago. Last year, he'd pledged to change. Now, Abercrombie & Fitch was begging him to model for them. Black hair, black eyes, and rippling muscles that were not too big yet not too small, he was the dream of every girl and the portrait of every boy.

"Jeez, you look shit-faced."

"Thanks Kelly. I really need that right now."

With a growing smile, Nate hugged his twin sister.

Kelly was his twin, and they shared everything with each other. Around the same height as him, Kelly was 5 feet and 10 inches tall. Dirty blonde naturally, she made it a point not to dye her hair. Her mother always told her it looked nice, and she was seconded by almost every body in school. With curves of a supermodel, she had the looks. Unfortunately, she wasn't into academics. Getting solid C's in all her classes from the 7th grade, she'd strayed away from the academic life. She was on Cosmopolitan, GQ, and Maxim, and was on her way to becoming a movie star. However, that wasn't the path her parents' envisioned for her. But hell, it's her life, right?

"Why do you look so bad?" asked Kelly.

"Tennis practice went on for an extra hour." said Nate.

"Care to tell why?" Kelly asked, posing herself on the edge of the counter she was sitting on.

"Why the sudden interest?" asked Nate, weirded out by his sister's odd concern.

"Oh no reason. Just wanted to know about tennis practice." she replied.

She'd been doing that quite a lot lately. Kelly would ask Nate about the most uninteresting things as if she had a deep interest, when usually, she would exhibit little concern. Nate was getting concerned about his sister's odd behavior. She was usually uninterested in this stuff. Why the sudden change?

"Hey, you're not telling me something."

"Hmmm? What?! Are you accusing me of something?" Kelly said, playing around.

"Seriously, what's going on? Is Mom putting you on like recon duty or something?" Nate asked, knowing well that his Mom did that kinda thing.

"The hell is 'recon duty'?" asked Kelly, legitimately unaware of what that meant.

"I'm watching you." said Nate, moving fingers from his eyes to Kelly.

"That's creepy, Nate. Don't do that." Kelly said, mimicking a scared girl.

"So is you wanting to know about tennis practice! You've never been interested in this stuff! Why the sudden concern about how long tennis was, or where I was at 3:00 yesterday?" asked Nate, slightly annoyed by his sister.

"Ugh, fine! I'll tell you." Kelly said, rolling her eyes back in vain.

"Thank god," exasperated Nate, waiting to see what bogus explanation she had for this.

"Tell no one," said Kelly, with a look of seriousness that shrouded her face.

"Dude, did someone get murdered or something? Why so serious?" asked Nate, a frown of seriousness creeping up on his face, making him nervous.

"WTF? No. Jane wants to go out with you."

"The fuck?!? You ass!"

Nate went over to Kelly and pushed so she slid over to the other end of the kitchen counter, knocking over the salt on her way there.

"I thought someone really died or something. Don't do that!" said Nate, relieved that it was something to do with his sister and her friends.

"You're cleaning that up."

"The hell I am! You pushed me, remember?" said Kelly, smirking as she slid of the countertop.

"Well at least help me, then!" yelled Nate, rushing over to grab her.

"If you can catch me first!" she yelled, and slipped out of his grip and ran.

Bolting around the coffee table and jumping past the sidetable, Kelly sprinted to her father's sanctum, the Study. Considering she ran track, Kelly was quite fast. But being bigger and much more atheletic, Nate outran her and caught midway between the coffee table and the Study. Twisting around so she didn't hit the ground, Nate fell to the floor, pulling Kelly down with him.

Her face one inch away from his, she breathed deeply, knowing she lost. She had to give in. And besides, it gave her something to do. She was quite bored.

"Fine. I'll help".

With a quick peck on the lips, Nate replied with a "thank you", as he got up and helped her up as well.

Now, Nate and Kelly were more intimate than the ordinary brother and sister, considering they were twins, but they weren't like a couple. They kissed each other on the lips, quick pecks, not prolonged acts on intimacy, to indicate that they were really close. It had always been a thing, from the time they shared bathtubs to the time they shared rooms. They had always been really close, considering everything about them was alike. They shared a lot of the same interests, and were always in sync with each other. People were not really surprised that they were related, considering many times they spoke the exact same thing.

Many people thought they were mentally connected, like those twins on television are, and that they could read each other's thoughts. That, was science-fiction. However, they tried, and figured out that since they were born at exactly the same time, not a second later, they did share an emotional connection. When one of them felt a strong wave of emotion, the other did too, making them more inclined to be feeling the same thing most of the time. And to add to that, they rarely ever fought. They always got along very well, to the point where people suspected that they faked their emotions.

"Ugh. You spilled so much salt."

"That wasn't me sis, remember? You knocked over the salt." retorted Nate.

"You pushed me!" said Kelly, hands on her hips, frowning at him.

"But you knocked over the salt!" corrected Nate.

"Hmph. Touchė, brother." replied Kelly.

A few minutes later, their mother came down. Shocked by the massive pile of salt now sitting on the ground and the broken pieces of the cookie jar they were in, she turned her flushed face to Kelly and stomped over to her.

Beverlie, Kelly and Nate's mother, was quite amazing for her age. No one, not even celebrities, looked as good as her at 38. She was by far the most amazing woman in their entire neighborhood, as most men were duly at their windows eagerly waiting for Beverlie to go for her 6 AM run. Kelly has many times been commented on how much she looks like her mother. Beverlie was a natural blonde, a tad smaller than her daughter, and less curvier. She had a slim profile that said buisiness, but also said sexy. She was also very atheletic, and so her breasts were much more prominent than anyone's, Kelly's included.

"Kelly what the hell is the meaning of this!?" yelled Beverlie, pointing to the broken ceramic of the cookie jar and the piles of salt strewn across the kitchen floor.

"It actually wasn't my fault... Nate started it."

"For Christ's sake, Kelly, I don't give a crap about how it happened. All I want is this stuff off the kitchen floor. Understand?" Beverlie said, with a hit of dismay in her tone.

"Don't worry about it Mom, we've got it covered." said Nate, quickly coming in to Kelly's rescue. She looked at him with a face that said "thank you".

"Aaaahhh... now I have to get another cookie jar," groaned Beverlie, more annoyance on her face than anything considering she was woken up by the shatter of the jar.

"We'll take care of that Mom, you go back to sleep." quipped Kelly, trying to comfort her already disturbed mom.

"Oh thank you," sighed Beverlie. Immediately she hugged both of them and rushed back to her bed to get some sleep.

Ding!

"I'll get it!" said Kelly, running to the door.

Consider Nate was faster and closer, her reached the door first and opened it.

"Why hello there! Can I help you-"

"Nate! Get AWAY from there!" yelled Kelly, pushing Nate with all her force and not moving him an inch.

After politely telling the guy outside to piss off, Nate closed the door and picked up his sister, pinning her to the wall interrogation style.

"Kelly, who's this man you're seeing? Hmm? Should I tell Dad?" taunted Nate, making fake threats only to see Kelly stop all her squirming and have her eyes bulge out of her head.

"NATE. DO NOT TELL DAD ANYTHING." said Kelly, a tone that emphasized fear and helplessness.

"Don't tell Dad anything, huh?" asked Jake, their father.

Jake was hot. A lot of implication on WAS. He used be amazing - surfer body, hair, and smile, all covered up by beautiful bronze-ish skin (he used bronzer a lot). Nowadays, he had lost the surfer hair, which turned itself into the slick business comb-over, and his abs had turned into softies, nto so rigid and protruding anymore (it's too bad, he was actually super duper hot). He dyed his hair black so that it would bring out the blue in his eyes, and truth be told, it did. Not to mention his french beard, which was also dyed jet black to help with his eyes. He still had it. He still looked hot, even though it was 25 years later.

"Aha, Dad, you know we're just playing around..." said Kelly, slowly and carefully so as not to reveal anything that might make her Dad suspect something.

"Ha, yeah. We're just horsing." seconded Nate, which Kelly was oh-so-thankful for as he sounded much more reassuring.

"Alrighty then. Who want's to help me make a sandwich?" asked Jake, eying both of them as if a lion couldn't choose between two tasty zebras.

"Well, Dad, we've got a thing to do..." said Nate, eyeing Kelly to fill in for him.

"Oh, yeah, we've got to catch a movie with Jane. She's meeting us there right now." Kelly said, catching the hint from Nate.

"Okay then. Catch you two later. Tell your Mom you're going, okay?"

"Will do Dad. Come'on Kelly." said Nate, dragging Kelly out the door.

"So Kelly, who was that guy? He seemed a bit weird." asked Nate, still curious about the guy who showed up asking for Kelly.

"Oh, that was no one. Just probably some dude from school or something."

Quickly, Nate stopped, turned around and grabbed Kelly by the arm tightly.

"Kelly, you know you can tell me anything, right?" said Nate, hoping that his tone provided reassuance.

"Ah okay. He's the guy I've been going out with." replied Kelly, still nervous about Nate's true intentions on what to do with this information.

"Seriously? Of all the guys you could go out with, you choose that dude?" asked an incredulous Nate, surprised at his sister's actions.

"No, Nate, it's not what you think. I'm going out with him as a friend, not a boyfriend."

"What do you mean, going out as a friend?"

"Well, we've been going to bars and..." Kelly stopped short, unable to put her thoughts in sentences.

"And?"

"Well, we've been getting wasted. There. I said it." replied Kelly, on the verge of tears. She was not a bad child. She never did anything wrong.

"That's what you're afraid of? Dad let's me drink all the time!" said Nate, surprised at what his sister thought was a terrible thing.

"Really?" asked Kelly, her watery eyes bulging out of her head.

"Haha, yeah! Dad doesn't even care!" said Nate,watching his sister join him in the laughter.

Feeling a lot better, they both went over to the theater and met Jane, who met them outside of the theater. Jane's eyes increased twice in size when she saw Nate headed over with Kelly, whereupon she immediately turned around and checked her face to make sure her mackeup was clear and her hair was curly. Turning back around, she was greeted by a warm smile from Nate.

"Hiya Jane."

"Oh, h-hi N-Nate," stammered Jane, who was evidently head-over-heels for Nate.

"Shall we enter the theater?" asked Nate, looking directly at Jane.

Stammering yet again, Jane replied with a squeak, and the three went in. Fueling what his sister had told him, Nate went ahead and put his arm around Jane as they walked into the theater. The look on Jane's face concerned Nate as she looked like she would faint at any given moment.

"Jane, are you okay?" asked Nate, genuinely concerned.

"I'm d-doing just f-f-fine, th-thanks," replied Jane, eyeing him nervously.

"Jane, would you mind holding hands with me?" asked Nate, opening his palm toward her.

With a sudden aura of brazen confidence, something leaped out of Jane that no one had ever seen before. She replied without stammering and took Nate's hand, clasping it tightly. Nate, astounded by what he saw, returned the squeeze and looked in Jane's eyes, where they formed a connection. Immediately, they knew exactly what was going to happen.

"Hey Kelly, I'm going to head over to the bathroom really quickly, okay?"

"Sounds good. Meet me in Theater 8 when you get back."

"Will do."

Nate went over to the men's bathroom and stood there for a while, looking at his reflection. A few seconds later the door burst open and Jane rushed in, abruptly stopping to eye over Nate.

"Hiya Jane."

"Hey Nate."

"This, uh, this is the men's bathroom."

"Mmhmm."

"Did you need anyth-"

Jane moved towards Nate and mashed her lips against his, enjoying his taste. Nate, surprised by this, drew back.

"I'm sorry," said Jane. "I couldn't hold it back anymore. I really like-"

Nate pulled her close and kissed her, this time with much more intimacy and strength. They kissed for a while, their lips caressing each other's and their tongues meeting and retracting, causing a swirl of emotion to rush through the both of them.

"Are we gonna do this?" breathed Nate, caressing Jane's body.

"Hell yeah we are," replied Jane, pushing him into the big stall in the corner.

Within seconds their clothes were off, and Nate was squeezing Jane's left breast while sucking on her right, which gave Jane a tremendous amount of pleasure. She squealed every now and then, all the while moaning in satisfactioin that she had neevr experienced before, let alone with her dream guy.

Slowly reaching for his cock, which at the moment was rock solid, she thumbed the mushroom top and recieved a low growl from Nate, to which she smiled and continued to do. After a few seconds, Nate pushed Jane away and eyed her hungrily. She was a slim, petite figure, around 5'6'' (average for 23), and was slightly pale. However, her glassy green eyes made up for that. Those eyes had a lot to say right now as they eyed Nate up and down, widening her grin.

Nate rushed towards her, picked her up, spun around, and pinned her against the wall, pushing her legs up onto his shoulders. With one had holding her ass, he slowly leaned in and whispered "You're mine." Pointing his dick in the direction of Jane's pussy, Nate slowly pushed in, filling Jane with all 9 inches of his long penis. Along with every inch a louder moan came out of Jane, her pussy expanding and contracting all the while. Gently filling her up until she could hold no more, Nate stayed in her vagina, throbbing his penis so that it brushed gently against the wall of her cervix. After a few moments, Jane looked at Nate and through her eyes gave him the signal.

That was all he needed.

Immediately pulling his penis out, dripping with Jane's pussy juices, he shoved it back in, gradually increasing his speed as he did so. Jane was slammed against the wall, taking in 9 inches of Nate's rod in her pussy, groaning and screaming all the while. "Yess, yess, ohh, god, please fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, hard!!" Nate grinned and obliged, thrusting his cock harder and stronger, his balls slapping her ass. Grunting louder and louder in response to Jane's pussy clamping around his dick, he yelled "I'm going to cum baby!"

"Wait, we'll do it together!" replied Jane, out of breath and rocking to Nate rhythm, moving her closer together as she neared her orgasm. As he legs got closer, her pussy got tighter and Nate cock was getting crushed, as indicated by the way his eyeballs popped out of his head. "I can't hold it in anymore," cried Nate and a seconds later, he burst, filling Jane with spurt after spurt of his hot, thick cum, coating her vagina dripping out of it as well. Within seconds of his orgasm, Jane climaxed, crushing the life out his cock, cumming almost endlessly, spraying Nate's cock and balls with her cum. Unable to stand, Nate stumbled over to the closed toilet and sat down, with a slumped Jane on top of him. He looked over to where they were standing and saw a puddle on the ground, and smiled.

"Baby, that was amazing! I didn't know this is how you felt about me," said Nate, kissing Jane softly on her pucked lips.

"That's not all," said, Jane, sliding down onto the ground.

"What are you doi-" was all Nate could get out before Jane had his semi-erect dick in her mouth, working her magic. As soon as she out his floppy penis in her mouth it sprang to life, twitching and recoiling all the while. Swirling her tongue on the mushroom top had Nate gripping the guardrail, his knuckles bright white.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, Jane baby, oh my god, oh keep doing that, ahhhhh.." was all that came out of Nate's mouth for the next minute, that is, until he erupted in his second orgasm in 4 minutes, spurting his load of cum into Jane's mouth, although this time, not as much as the first. Swallowing it all whole, she immediately moved up and kissed him.

Nate wasn't into that kinda stuff, but now he quickly realized why girls did that to him. He tasted good.

"Wow. I taste good." he said, surprised and horrified at the same time that he just tasted his own cum.

"Fuck yeah you do!" said Jane, straddling him.

Nate's hands went to Jane's tits, slowly massaging them. As he applied more pressure, the kneading got Jane moaning again, but this time, soft purrs in place of the hard yells that resonated when they had sex. He moved up to kiss her, and she moved down, their lips touching and their tongues meeting. After a few minutes like this, Nate got up, suspending Jane in mid-air as he held her by her ass, her pussy almost impaled by his cock.

"We've got to go. Kelly's bound to look for us, and if she finds out, then th-"

"That's the reason I'm here, dummy!" chirped Jane, giving Nate a quick kiss on the lips.

"What?" replied Nate, confused at this point.

"Oh my god, you are so slow. Kelly set me up with you so we'd have sex!" said Jane, slipping her arms around Nate's neck and reducing the space between their faces to a mere inch.

"Seriously? This was Kelly's idea?"

"Ya, seriously!"

"Wow."

"What?"

"Kelly. I didn't think she actually had it in her."

"There's a side to everyone you don't know about, sweetie."

"Think I may have found yours."

"Haha, funny."

"Alright, we'd better get going."

Nate gently placed Jane on the floor so they could get dressed. After taking two steps, Jane slipped and fell, but Nate caught her in time.

"Oh, haha, I should have warned you about our cumpuddle."

"Mmmm. Looks nice."

"Okay, keep moving."

Shaking his head, he ushered Jane out of the stall, where an old man was standing.

"Whoa." said Nate, suspiciously eyeing the old man. "Hey, uh, how long have you-"

"Lawng enuff, I tellya dat!" said the old man, sounding like a redneck.

"Oh. Uh, we'd better get moving..." said Nate grabbing his belt and dragging Jane out of the bathroom.

12