It’s All in the Ass

Story Info
A restless woman trapped in her marriage finds a way out.
1.5k words
3.65
46k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rosalba
Rosalba
4 Followers

She was tired.

She was tired of feeling contrite about the thoughts in her head that her husband deposited inside of her right next to his spoonful of manhood after their sex. She wished the anxious thoughts would just run out of her pussy, down the crack of her ass, then into the sheets as well- but instead they just smoldered and burned deep inside of her. As she continued to stare at the bedroom ceiling, she realized she was waiting. "What am I waiting for?" she asked herself. She looked down the length of her body. He had not bothered to strip off her pajama top, only her bottoms. "Did even kiss me?" she tried to remember. The sight of her naked lower half in the stark hallway light eluded to how unfinished she felt right now.

She was done.

She was done being dutiful. She was done being willing and ready. She was done being subservient. She was done doing all the work by sucking his thin little cock as foreplay hoping for the slightest of the same. "What? He has a small cock," she thought and made a face. She was done accepting that this was as good as it gets. She was done questioning herself. "Is this just what sometimes happens with marriage?" she would think, "I'll lose these pounds and he will see me again." All those afternoon sunshine thoughts that would get under her skin and make her unable to get out of bed to face the kids. "This is what it's like to get old, isn't it?" she would find herself repeating. But not tonight. Not right now. These burning thoughts were essential.

He was done.

She looked at him now, falling instantly asleep in bed next to her. "How can he be satisfied with the effort he just gave?" she asked herself, "I'm sure not satisfied!" Her husband never could find that sweet spot inside of her. He could never find that button that would turn off the blinking red light in her head. He had tried. "Had he tried?" she asked herself now. Long ago she had thought it did not matter because they had time to figure it out. She was so sure they would figure it out. "Would he ever figure it out?" she asked dejectedly, "What if he never figures it out?" She was never more aroused then right after he was done fucking her. She cried out suddenly, a yelp of a hungry animal.

He never awoke.

He never awoke as she kicked the blankets from her body then stomped and tripped into the bathroom where she hoped to masturbate herself furiously. "Maybe I want to wait a moment to make sure he is asleep," she contemplated for the smallest of moments. Instead, she held the wand massager with both hands and rammed it hard against the crown of her pussy crushing her clit against her pelvis with such urgency she knocked a hair brush, his toothbrush, a loud glass, off the sink. "Oh, fuck that was loud!" but she didn't miss a beat. She ground the vibrating rubber cockhead deep into her pelvis till the handle was so hot she could hardly hold on. She could feel her husbands cum mixing with the gush of wetness as they both started to pour out of her shaking hole. Her cunt lapped and painted the head of the vibrating madness causing her to breath his smell in deeply. She tried to imagine handfuls of hard cocks bathing her simultaneously in their anonymous cum- but she still could not push herself over the edge. "Fuck, am I just getting old?" she thought angrily and desperately as she searched for more. She found an ancient 12-inch plastic vibrator under and towards the back of the sink. "I thought I lost this thing," crossed her mind as she savagely drove the smooth plastic dildo into her numb asshole deeply. She finally exploded into a great leg shaking SPLAT across the bathroom floor. Almost passing out, she fell backward and landed on the plastic cock that was still in her ass driving it brutally deep causing her to cry out and cum immediately again.

She wanted more.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she mirrored the words in her head. She left the hard dildo inside her ass as she rolled to her feet then stared down at the bathroom tile where she took a moment to admire the Jackson Pollock painting she had created. She grabbed the sink with both hands and found herself looking into her face as she washed up. "I'll leave that mess on the floor," She said with a knowing smile to herself. Usually, when she looked in the mirror, it was like making a list of all the reasons she should just quit fighting and be thankful for what she had with her husband. The house. The kids. The very things she should be thankful for twisted and darkened inside of her. "I really should be thankful," she breathed.

But not tonight.

Abruptly, she threw her body backward making her behind splay against the wall creating lewd sounds along with the delicious clapping of her ass. The plastic cock buried deep inside was snapping against the drywall while her flowing pussy juice splashing upwards into the air and everywhere. In the mirror, she watched her face contort into a thing of relished beauty. "I need to look like this more," she vowed, "I will look like this more." She dropped her head between her arms pressed her arms straight against the sink letting the sweaty ringlets of her auburn hair fall around her face as she drove the cock deeper into her ass with the deliberate clatter of abandon. "My husband could sleep through anything," she jibed.

He was awake.

He called out to her from the bedroom, "You ok in there?" She snapped her body rigid in alarm that caused the plastic dildo to suck deep up into her ass. She gritted her teeth and held herself rigidly trying to catch her breath. "I just slipped on your God-damned underwear in here," she called out finally. She sucked air between her teeth and started pressing into her tummy and against her asshole. Soon she realized she was on the edge of cumming again from this little lost dildo being lost up in her ass. "Well, pick them up next time- I don't want to run you t'the hospital," she heard him grumble under his breath as she started to cum sparks into her eyes. She rubbed the cold, wet sloppiness of her pussy and pinched the fullness of her clit while she bit her lip to keep silent.

It was stuck.

The face in the mirror was one of contemplative fear. She was starting to think of those stories she read on the internet about the woman who had to go to the emergency room to have some strange thing removed from her anus. She felt a sharp pinch deep inside and the sudden fear became instantly real. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she exhaled as she dropped to the floor and squatted instinctively as she did in childbirth. "Hello, 911?" her head was saying to her. She was using her fingers now, probing, finding nothing. She was getting light-headed from the fear building up inside her head. "Hello, fire department?" Her head said again. Would they find her dead here in the morning? Would her family be standing over her casting down their sorrowful eyes? "They'd probably be wondering who will make breakfast" her head chimed in. She started to laugh- this was only what she deserved. It was then one of the dark thoughts in her head spoke to her low and clear.

Relax.

As she did the plastic cock started to find it's way out- bulging her ass out to the point of tearing as the hard plastic edges found purchase inside. With a little cry of holy Jesus the dildo slid out into her waiting hands. "Such a proud mother," she exclaimed quietly. She could not stop giggling as she surveyed the disaster she had made of the bathroom. She reached over and used her husband's underwear he had left in here to wipe up the mess. When she had made at least an attempt to clean up the mess, she looked at the disaster with admiration. She slipped the shameless mess of underwear from her finger directly in the middle of the bathroom floor. "Let HIM slip on those tomorrow," she hoped then padded back to bed in her nightshirt still without bottoms.

Raw.

She lay in bed feeling how raw her ass felt. The scratches inside of her from the end of the dildo were surely bleeding. It was either from that or her mad fingernails where she frantically clawed for it. The ring of her asshole was painfully burning as if some wild abomination has just torn her open repeatedly. She clenched her buttocks as she leered down at her naked thighs seeing they were shaking in the light from the hall. Eventually, she was able to find a comfortable balance between the cold air on her pussy, the hot coil of fire in her ass, and the snoring disappointment of her husband next to her. It was at this moment, or at least she would remember this as the moment, when she had decided to sublet her ass out to strangers on the internet.

Rosalba
Rosalba
4 Followers