It Started as a Quiet Night Ch. 02

Story Info
The wife keeps looking on a night out...
1.3k words
3.4
20.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

She stopped suddenly and put her hands on either side of Ryan's face, "What young man, what's wrong?" she said in a joking voice.

"Claire, I um, well no one here, I mean...I have never seen someone DANCE like that before. Your body, oh man, sorry..."

Claire slid her hands to Ryan's waist and pulled herself to him. Her hips pushed closer and she begin to subtly grind against him. Ryan encircled Claire with his arms and looked, hard into her eyes. She kept grinding and dug her nails into his lower back. Her eyes closed and she flicked her upper lip with her tongue.

"Don't be sorry," she said in a soft voice, "just dance with me. I think you want to do more, though. Show me."

Ryan responded to her by crossing his hands over Claire's ass and squeezing. She narrowed her eyes and cocked her head. She stepped back, released her hands and ran them through her long, blonde hair, letting it cascade across her shoulders. She hip dropped, left, right, left right, the movement causing her breasts to jiggle subtly beneath her blouse. Ryan moved closer and kept his hands around her waist. She broke free and begin to walk away from him, purposefully, to the opposite side of the dance floor where elevated booths lined the wall.

"Hey, Claire, wait, I'm sorry," Ryan called as she walked away.

As she walked away she smiled inwardly knowing full well he would follow her. She heard him call after her but she stood a bit taller, her long strides causing her hips to sway side to side as she moved through the crowded dance floor. When she reached the other side, the crowd easily screening her from her husband and the other men, she turned suddenly and as Ryan almost ran into her she stopped him with a hand firmly on his chest.

"Look Ryan, you are adorable, no beyond that...you are stunning and there is nothing better I would want to do than keep drinking, which I know I can do waaaaay better than you, take you somewhere, and fuck your brains out."

He leered at her, a wicked smile crossing his face, "So why don't you?"

"My husband is over there with the other guys and both he and I have had enough to drink that I think, no, I know, he would probably not bat an eye. We have had our ups and downs and he has had a few threesomes with some friends of mine but while he 'says' he is fine with me fucking a couple of guys, I am not sure if he means it. Personally", her eyes seemed a bit unfocused as she spoke, "I don't really give a shit if he is fine with it or not. I want at least two dicks, I want to be fucked by guys young enough to keep at it, I want to be bent over, stuffed, jizzed on, ass pounded, tits squeezed..."

As she went on, Ryan began to rewind everything he had been told in the service; drunk chicks are no excuse to fuck, no means no, sex crimes can ruin your life...but he also grasped that Claire, while a bit tipsy, was very serious about a gang bang. God, his dad was here, drinking with this woman's husband. What the hell was he going to do? Claire settled the question.

"Hey, Ryan. Are you listening to me? I want dick, now. Not after you have thought this through, Where is your car?"

"What? My car?"

"Damn boy, yes, your car. We are going out the side door to your car, I am going to get in and you are going to stick your cock in my face. Hopefully a few others will wander by and I am going to dog every last one of you young ass fuckers. Dick...I want lots of dick. Understand? Before we do this, get me two more shots of tequila rose. I have to be crazy..." She hooked her fingers in his shirt again, pulled him to her, and placed a passionate kiss on his lips, her tongue snaking into his mouth while her free hand slid down his chest to grab aggressively at his crotch. "My god," she thought, "he is rock fucking hard. I need that cock."

When he left for the bar, Claire sat in a booth, still well hidden from her husband, and surveyed the dance floor and people around her. She had noticed a group of young men standing near the side door who seemed to be rather intent on the interaction between her and Ryan. She locked eyes with tallest of the group. She then stood and bent over to adjust her boots which provided a clear view down her neckline. She had worn a blood red bra, trimmed in black lace, and she knew he was getting a good look. As she straightened, Ryan arrived with her shots while at the same time the man who she was staring at appeared at her side. Without a word, she downed both shots, took Ryan by the hand and started to walk toward the door.

Pausing, she turned toward the tall young man, "I'm drunk, horny, and you look yummy. Follow us."

The trio slipped out the side door and found Ryan's car parked against the fence on the far side of the lot, two rows from the building. Ryan opened the rear door of the extended cab Tacoma and Claire hopped inside. So far, no one had said a word. The stranger that followed them got into the front seat and Ryan climbed in after Claire. As soon as the door shut, Claire lunged for Ryan, pulling him toward her and tugging at his belt and jeans. She flattened herself as best she could on the back seat and she and Ryan managed to get his pants below his knees.

His cock bulged against the cotton boxers he wore and she ran her hand up his left thigh and grabbed it, smiling. "Oh yes, that is what I want. I am so fucking horny right now." She reached to her own jeans and popped the button and yanked the zipper down. "You, tall boy, how about some help?" She spread her legs invitingly, the top of the red lace thong peaking from her pants. The stranger turned in the seat and reached for Claire's breasts as she pulled her top over her head. He grasped them with both hands and held them but Claire hissed, "Squeeze them, come on be a man and squeeze them!"

She arched her back and a moan escaped her lips as he grabbed them tightly and pulled upward. Ryan was rubbing her pussy and tugging down her jeans and he could feel the heat and the dampness through the denim as he did so. Claire took one hand and grabbed his cock, pulling it from his boxers and in the dim light she saw the head glistening with pre-cum. With her other hand she grabbed his balls and began to work them gently with her fingers. Ryan moaned loudly and slid a finger into Claire's now exposed pussy.

"One? What the fuck, Ryan? Get some more in there...come on, make me wet...I want MORE!"

Ryan paused, shocked by Claire's demands. Far from inexperienced, he had never been with someone who was so forthright in their sexual demands. Claire grabbed his hand and took all four fingers and guided them to her pussy, now dripping with lust, and jammed them into her. "Ryan, I want you to finger me until I cum and it will be the best thing you have ever done. I squirt, a lot...and you get the fun of me cumming all over your hand, your car...your face. Be a good boy and FINGER FUCK ME NOW!" she demanded.