It Started as Janie's Exploration Ch. 03

Story Info
Husband, wife & best friend's relationship evolves.
2.2k words
4.28
22.8k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 02/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnDrake
JohnDrake
10 Followers

Janie continued her exploration of her limits for several weeks. Let me tell you how things evolved.

On the Saturday after the first time Janie, Patti and I were all together, the girls went out shopping. When they got back, they had also had their nails done.

I was initially surprised. Janie had taken such pride to grow her nails out, but now both girls had their fingernails cut short.

"Patti said I scratched her a little last night" she said, and blushed.

They also came home with several new erotic toys that they vowed to share – including double headed dildoes, new vibrators, and strap-ons. They threatened to gang up and test some of these things on me. Part of me was wondering what I had gotten into.

The plus for me was that Janie – and Patti for that matter – seemed to be in a constant state of arousal. About half the time they were focused on each other without my participation. I wisely gave them their space, and they were always very appreciative of it. As they explained, sometimes they just weren't in the mood for a man. I understood – since I was never in the mood for a man. They'd giggle at such silly responses, but they were glad for the space. Over a couple of months I even twice let them use Janie's and my bed overnight without me. Though it was a little rough at the time (especially when trying to sleep on the couch with excessive moaning just a few feet away), both times I was more than amply reworded the next morning.

Then there were still many times that the three of us would get together. Both Janie and Patti were on the pill (and Patti would also often use a contraceptive sponge) and we had all been tested and were all disease free, so our sex with each other was quite free and open. I was surprised at how often the girls would enjoy getting "deliciously dirty" as they would call it. They would come up with new sex games for us to play.

One that I really, really enjoyed was a night when they both spent some time teasing my cock with their hands and their mouths, but not really getting me close to getting off. During this time Patti worked to teach Janie how to be better at oral sex, and also some ideas on how to like it better. One thing was that the whole extra turn-on helped her to enjoy oral much more, and she liked the way I was highly appreciative of the efforts. She was so aroused, that she had less of a "revulsion" of swallowing, and more interest in the power she could feel in getting me off, or the pride at doing a great job.

But swallowing was still a sometimes issue, so Patti and Janie spent a few evenings working on relaxing Janie's throat muscles to deep throat without gagging. The idea was that when I was coming, if she wasn't in the mood she could just slide me in so far that when I came she wouldn't have to taste any of it – so long as I'd be a little considerate in my thrusting. After a few nights of practice, she seemed to have this down. Frankly, I'm not sure I've seen anything more arousing than a woman's throat with the lump of a cock slowly moving back and forth in it.

But back to this night – a Friday night about 2-3 weeks after we had first started having sex with each other. After the girls had their "throat-practice" for awhile, I was feeling highly aroused. But they wouldn't let me cum – they said they had a game planned for after practice.

Once they felt like they had practiced enough – the girls took off their panties, and asked me to come to the bedroom. There, Janie lay down, and Patti got on top. They asked me to watch, and started kissing each other, and touching and caressing each other.

Janie's legs were spread wide, and Patti was on top with her knees hooked over Janie's hips. I could see that they were both very wet, and they were highly aroused, as both of their pussies had "bloomed" and were quite inviting. Their pussies were only inches from each other and sometimes their clits would rub together.

After watching them for about 15 minutes, the girls breathlessly explained the game. I was to service them – to fuck them for as long as I could. They wanted me to fuck them very slowly, very deliberately, but not trying to make them or myself cum, in fact, I was to try to feel every bit of their wetness, every bit of their pleasure – every bit of being inside them – without cumming.

For their part, they would both be trying as hard as possible to make me cum – but using ONLY their pussies. They would squeeze, and try to learn how to caress my cock as I slid in and out.

And, to be fair, I was to start with Janie and slide in and out twice, slowly, deliberately. Then I was to slide into Patti and slide in and out twice, and continue from one to the other until they made me cum. When I came, I was to cum on that woman's pussy. She would be reworded with being cleaned-up by the other, and then fucked by me in whatever way I wanted.

We found this to be one of our most erotic experiences. It lasted a very long time. Pulling completely out of one woman and entering another DID have a deliciously dirty feeling to it. But it also helped me to not have so much excitement that I would lose control. And the girls, along with their kissing and caressing of each other, really used the experience to exercise their muscles. I think they were both actually a little tired when done, but they both thought it an excellent game to play again – soon.

I found that entering a new woman again was always an enticing experience. Even though my cock was wet with their juices, the velvety smoothness of a pussy deeply enveloping my cock was an intense feeling each time. And the girls made sure it stayed that way by the ways that they squeezed and learned to caress my cock with their pussies.

This experience kept me very hard, and highly aroused. The girls seemed to be breathing heavier, faster, each time I would enter them.

Finally, one time I slid into Patti and she gasped as I slid in, gasped as I slid out, and when I slid in next she moaned – I could feel her pussy clenching my cock as she came This was too much. I came and squirted once deep inside her, and then pulled back and came a few more times on her pussy. I fell back, and could see my cum all over her pussy and crotch. Janie quickly rolled her over and started licking her crotch, ass high in the air. I saw Janie's hot aroused pussy and wanted to be in it. As I moved toward her, stroking a little to try to get hard she looked at me and said "No, you have to fuck her. A bet's a bet."

"Ok" I responded. "But you're next."

With that Janie slid out of the way, and I moved between Patti's legs. Janie started to rub my cock against Patti's clit.

"No, don't, it's too much. It's too much. Don't fuck me right..."

I slid into her hard. The word "now" was lost in her throat. Patti gave out a sound that was half moan, half muzzled scream. Her pussy was so wet, that although I wasn't very hard, I still slid in.

"Shut-up" I said. "This time I get to decide how I fuck you."

And with that I grabbed her legs, and pulled them up high, over my shoulders. Janie helped by grabbing a foot and pulling it high.

Patti was moaning. Her "No's" had turned to a breathless chant of "Fuck me, fuck me"

And I did. It was nearly an assault as I fucked her hard and feverously. I did nothing but pound my cock into her pussy, over and over again. Janie was watching intently, and would caress Patti, or stroke her face, or suck a tit – while I pounded away. Since I had cum recently, it took awhile before I was fully hard – and then it took awhile more before I started to feel it build-up. I must have pounded her hard for twenty minutes, and yet she stayed wet the entire time.

Finally, I could feel it building within me. I was getting close. I let out a guttural sound and came in her, and she responded by cumming herself. As we came, Janie pushed my ass with both hands, burying my cock deeper in Patti.

I rolled off and rested a few minutes, eyes closed, breathing hard, just trying to catch my breath. When I opened my eyes, Patti was still laying there, catching her breath, cum leaking from her pussy. I looked at Janie, who was sitting in a chair, legs spread wide over the arms, her pussy still very aroused, slowly, gently fingering her.

She was trying to look alluring. It was working.

"Need any help with that?"

"Oh yes. "

I motioned her over to the bed. When she lay down I moved my lips to her pussy and started kissing, licking and sucking. Janie moaned appreciatively and held my face close to her pussy. After watching a minute, Patti began kissing and stroking her.

Janie asked "John, can you fuck me?"

I looked down. Mr. Happy was worn out.

"I'm afraid it might be awhile babe."

"That's ok, this is really good"

At that, I kept sucking on her clit, but slid three fingers insider her. She gasped hard, her pelvis began to move against my hand as I finger fucked her. Experience told me what she wanted.

After a minute, I moved my hand, and slid my thumb into Janie's pussy instead. Then, I slowly pressed my well-lubricated forefinder against her ass. After a brief hesitation, it slid in a little. I sucked her clit harder, and pressed my thumb and forefinger together. She bucked her hips against my hand.

"I LOVE that. Keep doing that"

She already knew that I would. I slid my finger further into her ass, and continued to squeeze against her thumb. I sucked harder on her clit, and used my tongue to rub it, and then moved my left hand so that another finger could slide into her pussy.

"God YES!"

And suddenly she was cumming. Patti kissed her hard and tweaked her nipples. I kept my hands moving and suddenly I knew it was too much – so I just paused, leaving all me fingers inside her.

Janie put her arms around Patti and kissed her. Patti looked at her and asked: "Are you SURE you don't want to try anal?"

And they both broke up laughing.

I thought we had had a great time. But a little crack had started in our fun.

We all cleaned up, showered, and had some light dinner, a couple of drinks. We decided to go to bed a little early.

I was lying on my back. Janie put her head on my chest, and reached down, and started to stroke my cock. Though it was hard, the motion wasn't so much an arousal as it was a form of a loving hug.

"John. I'm worried."

"About what? You know I love you, right? And if this is too much, if we need to stop, we can. This is fun, but it's not worth risking what we have."

I looked at her face. She continued to kiss my chest, to stroke my cock. But I could feel a tear drip onto my chest. Her nose looked red. "What is it babe?"

She paused. A long pause.

"Go ahead, just talk. I'm here."

"I'm just worried, it's probably nothing. Just a fleeting feeling."

"It seems like more than that, Janie. Talk to me."

Janie kissed my nipple. Whatever this issue was, it was very, very intimate. I suddenly realized that the stroking, the kissing, she was trying to get closer to me. I reached around her, pulled her tighter, and squeezed the soft skin of her ass. She smiled a little. She sensed I understood how deep this was, and gave me a light kiss.

"What is it, babe?"

Her voice quivered. She spoke again – halting every few words.

"Earlier today, when you were fucking Patti. You fucked her so hard, so voraciously. You both got into it so much. "

She paused. I considered finishing her thought, but I didn't want to be wrong. It would be better if I just let her say it.

After awhile, it came.

"I got jealous. It hurt. A lot."

I jumped in.

"It's ok babe. You know I love you and wouldn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry, you hid how much you were hurting and I couldn't tell. If we need to stop this, we can."

She seemed flustered, and pulled away a little.

"No, let me finish. You don't understand."

"What do you mean, babe."

She looked at me, confused and sad.

"I wasn't jealous of Patti."

JohnDrake
JohnDrake
10 Followers