It Started at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers

"I don't know Jay but I feeling something I had never felt before too. It's almost like a childhood crush. It's a little scary isn't it? Let's let things go for a while and see where it ends up."

The sail back to my dock was uneventful. The wind was about the same as it had been all day and the sun was just starting to go down. It didn't take us long to tie the boat up and get the few things we had brought on board off- loaded.

I dropped her off at her car and with a huge goodbye kiss headed for my apartment. I wasn't there but a few minutes when my phone rang and it was her asking if I would come over for dinner on Monday night. She was going to cook up a surprise for us and knew I would love it. I obviously agreed.

We ran into each other in the office a few times on Monday and it was hard to keep my mind on what I was doing every time I saw her beautiful smile and remembered it wrapped around my cock the previous Saturday. I couldn't wait for dinnertime at her place.

After work I dropped by my place and changed into casual clothes before going over to hers. I stopped at the liquor store enroute and picked up a couple of bottles of wine, one white and the other a Merlot I love and then double-timed it to her place.

She answered the door bell wearing a pair of white shorts with a pale blue tank top and right away all I could think of was her naked body below.

I opened with, "Hi good looking. You look fantastic."

"Oh you probably say that to all the girls who cook you a dinner."

"Nah, just the ones who know how to give me oral sex as well as you can and I can't think of another one other than you."

"Cut the bullshit and pour us a glass of wine. I stopped by and got some at lunch time and have it chilling."

"Well, aren't you the well prepared chef?"

"Dinner is going to be little later than I had planned so relax a bit." She suggested.

Hearing that I turned to her and lifted her and carried her to the living room where I dropped her behind one of the big easy chairs she has. As soon as I did that I reached down and dropped my pants and then reached around her and unfastened her pants and pulled them down along with her panties.

"I'd have to think you are a bit aroused." she said with a laugh

My cock was almost at a full hard on and when I turned her so her back was to me. I positioned her behind the chair and pushed her forward so that her ass was up in the air facing me and my cock was lined up with her pussy. Before ramming it to her I dropped to my knees and buried my face between the cheeks of her ass and had my tongue lightly making its way around the ruby red bud of her asshole while my fingers were fondling the lips of her pussy. That started her moaning and then I stood and rammed my now fully hard cock deep inside of her.

"Oh my God Tom. Fuck me, yes fuck me."

And fuck her I did. I had one hand on each of her hips pulling her to me as I drew my cock almost all the way out and then rammed it in over and over again.

It wasn't long before her moaning started and now I was concerned for her apartment is in a complex and the neighbors were sure to hear her.

"Honey, bite on that pillow next to you to quieten your moaning down."

She did and I resumed my thrusting. It didn't take long before we were each having an orgasm.

This time it was me who was making all of the noise when I let go with a huge load. "God, Jay, you are something else" as I kept pounding until I got every drop out of me.

"Me? You are the fuck machine. Two days in one week with your cock deep inside of me numerous times is going to wear out my poor little pussy."

"POOR LITTLE PUSSY." I said in a fake falsetto voice. "Oh, you poor thing. I'm going to fuck that thing so often you will be begging for mercy and then I'll fuck it some more. That is if you don't have my cock in your mouth most of the time." I said with a big laugh. That got her laughing and all she could say was,

"Promises, promises!" and laughed up a storm.

She went into the bathroom and used one of those small hand held douche syringes to clean herself of our juices so she wouldn't stain her pretty white shorts.

The dinner was great. I love Italian and she made the best lasagna I'd ever tasted.

After eating we just lay around watching a basketball game on TV until I decided I needed to get back to my apartment and get some sleep. She gave me a huge kiss and I left.

A few nights later I reciprocated with a meal for us in my apartment. I was going to act as if I cooked it but I really was going to order it from a place that catered ready-to-eat-home-cooked-meals and hoped she didn't catch on. It was going to be coq au vin with all the trimmings.

I told her to be at my place at seven PM for a meal to die for. I had the food delivered at six-thirty and I put it in the oven at a very-very low temp to keep warm until she arrived.

She got there about six-fifty and my whole place was filled with the best aroma it ever had. When she walked in I told her to take a seat at my dining room table where I had the place settings all laid out with wine glasses ready for me to fill when she arrived.

I served the meal and she went a little crazy with her compliments.

"Geez, besides being great in the sack you are a real chef. If you ever decide to give up your day job you can open your own restaurant."

"'Twas nothing my dear" I said with my best French accent.

Damn, I'd pulled it off. She really thought I had cooked it all myself.

She came over to my side of the table and planted a great kiss on me.

"I feel that I served you a simple Italian dish that you could have gotten at any Italian restaurant in the neighborhood and in response you serve me a French delicacy. I'll never get in that competition with you again."

"Aw, don't worry about it but dessert is being served in my master bedroom."

I led her from the table and into the bedroom and she was stripping clothes all along the way.

When we got to the bed I sat on the edge of it and pulled her to me. Her tits were right at the level of my mouth and I began to trace all around each of them with my tongue paying particular attention to her hard little nipples. She put her hands behind my neck and pulled me to her even harder and began a soft low moan. I have never spent this much attention on them before this and that was a mistake. Many gals I knew didn't get too excited when I played with their tits but it appeared that Jay was different. She was really getting aroused. I let one hand wander down so it was slipping into her pussy while my mouth was doing its thing on her breasts. The moaning got louder by the minute.

All of a sudden I stopped everything and fell back on the bed pulling her with me. By then my cock was harder than a board looking for a place to bury itself. I scooted up on the bed and put each of my hands on her waist and lifted her straight up and dropped her down on my cock. With that one move I was deep in her pussy and she was starting her normal screeching and moaning. I grabbed one of the pillows and told her to clamp her mouth on it while I was going to lift her up and down to help her actions. Whew, it didn't take any more instruction than that and she was riding my cock like rodeo rider on a horse. Holy shit, this gal can ride.

Not wanting this to end too quickly I slowed her down and she continued at a much slower pace. Her moans became more manageable and I resumed my activity on her breasts while she was taking care of the up and down motion of her pussy on my cock all by herself. It must have lasted a solid ten minutes and both of us were reaching the end almost together. When I felt the heat rise in my balls I threw my cock high in the air and she rode it hard as I shot stream after stream deep inside of her and when I finished my orgasm she began hers. Holy shit, this was one of the best bouts of sex I ever had.

She fell forward and planed another one of her huge kisses on me before getting up to go to the bathroom. I must have dozed off for the next thing I heard was,

"You no good piece of shit. You low-down sneak. I'll never believe you again."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about this."

As she held up the pan the coq au vin was heated in and damnit to hell there was an engraving on the bottom of it telling from where the pan was stolen. The place that sold the meal delivered it in the pan in which it was cooked so the buyer could use it to plop in their oven to keep warm but they obviously wanted the pan back so they had it engraved with their name. Damnit to hell, I was caught.

I got laughing so hard I was holding my stomach with the pain. That went on for quite some time but she didn't think it was that funny.

"And to think I was giving you all kinds of compliments about what a great chef you were and all you did was warm up the meal. You are a cheat," she said with a little more than a touch of anger in her voice.

"Aw, lighten up Jay. You have to admit I served it nicely didn't I?" I said with a huge smile on my face and that pissed her off even more.

"Oh you are going to pay for this buster. You aren't getting away with it scot-free."

She was only a foot or so away from the bed when she climbed up on me and lowered her crotch on my chest. She then began to inch up until her pussy was in line with my mouth and then she slammed it down saying,

"You can eat this big boy. Hope you like for I know I will" she squealed.

She was pushing her pussy down on my mouth so hard I was having a tough time breathing and I finally had to lift her up a inch or so to allow some air to get to me. She kept this up until her orgasm was overcoming her and she finally let go with a huge moan and she squished herself around on my face until she had covered it with every bit of juice in her pussy. She then rolled off me.

By then my cock was again harder than a board and I rolled on top of her saying,

"Now you are in for it. I am going to ram this rock hard cock deep inside of you and it won't be your pussy I'll be attacking it will be that virgin asshole that I'll be ramming it to."

"Oh Tom, please don't. Please, please, you'll tear me apart with that big thing of yours."

"Aw, OK. I just wanted to hear you beg," and I rolled off her.

We lay there for a while until I felt her hand touching my cock ever so gently. She had begun to stroke it lightly and she had lowered her head so her face was on my lower abdomen with her mouth less that an inch away from the head of my cock. Every time she made an upstroke on my cock with her hand the head was toughing her lips. She would then put her tongue out and lick it a little. This continued until I was beginning to unload and she moved her mouth even lower so she was able to catch every drop I was shooting. Damn, this gal is a keeper.

She stayed with me that night until the eleven o'clock news was over and she left to go home.

Our relationship went on for some time at work before we were finally accepted as an 'item'. We saw each other about four times a week and our feelings for one another grew with every get together.

She and I work in totally different parts of the business so I knew that both of us could take vacations at the same time without it having an effect on the other department. I wanted to visit Paris again and thought that Jay might like to accompany me. I planned to ask her that night.

I called her that afternoon and asked if she was free for dinner or was there a charge. She laughed and said she was available and the only charge would be that I had to act like a normal human being instead of the clown I usually played. I put on a big pout on the phone and she just said, "Poor Tom, I've hurt his feelings"

"No you didn't but if you keep it up you are going to pay for dinner tonight and I'll pick the most expensive thing on the menu." I threatened.

"Ooops, I better be quiet or you'll break my feeble bank account."

I took her to a nice spot about an hour away but the drive was worth it. The food and service were extraordinary.

"Hey sweet thing. I'm thinking of taking a nice vacation to Paris and would be happier than hell if you joined me."

"Are you meaning Paris, FRANCE?

"Of course that's what I mean. Would you like to accompany me?

"Tom, I'd love to but I simply can't afford it."

"Hey dingbat, I asked you to join me. I am going to pay for everything."

"If you're not shitting me, I'm ready to go whenever you say. Of course I have to ask for vacation time from work. Just how long do you plan on going for?"

"I think a couple of weeks should give us time to see most of the major sights. If you can't make it for that long, ten days would be OK."

"Well, I get three weeks and I haven't taken any so two weeks would be terrific."

"Try to schedule it tomorrow with your manager and let me know when and I'll arrange for everything." I said.

We met the next night and she announced that she could get two weeks off and anytime in the next couple of months would be OK with her boss.

I'll save the details of that vacation for the next episode about our relationship.

Till then,

Tom

JANAMARIE
JANAMARIE
755 Followers
12