It Started in a Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Dinner, dancing and a blast from the past.
19.8k words
4.82
138.4k
204

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 01/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers

As always this story is exclusively my property and may not be republished or redistributed without my permission. Any resemblance to people or places living, dead or non-existent is merely a coincidence.

*** Sorry for the wait in continuing this tale. I've had a number of things going on in my personal life that have taken precedence over my writing time until recently. I hope you enjoy what I've done with the storyline. This part sees a little more intimacy between Scarlett and Chris and a bit more drama for both of them as well. As always, I only know how good or bad I'm doing if you comment and rate my stories so please let me know what you think!

*** Special thanks go out to my great friend David for his help in getting me kick started again with such wonderful brainstorming ideas and suggestions and being a wonderful editor!

*** I'd also like to thank Metronome37 from Lit Chat who came on in this project as a proofreader. His help was invaluable during the final crunch and I greatly appreciate the time he took to help me.

--- Chapter Seven

A few weeks after their fight, Chris proudly introduced Scarlett to his cousins at the family Thanksgiving dinner. The kids all went down to the family room to get away from the adults where they could relax and hang out. Chris and Scarlett sat close together on the couch while everyone else was spread out on the other furniture or on the floor.

Scarlett noticed that one of Chris' female cousins kept watching them and grinning. She thought the girl's name was Chrissy or something like that. She asked her if they could have a minute to talk in private so they went out to the back yard.

"What's so funny Chrissy?" Scarlett asked.

"Actually it's Christy, Scarlett. You guys are funny, you're both trying to act so cool like there's nothing going on but you're glued together at the hip. What gives? Are you two playing doctor?" She grinned.

Scarlett felt her cheeks grow hot and she stammered, "Uh, well...nothings going on. We're just...close?"

"Close eh?" Christy chuckled. "You guys just met a few months ago and you're already 'close'."

"Well we did spend a night alone together in a cabin when we first met. We had a lot of time to talk." Scarlett explained.

"And nothing happened?"

"No! Well Chris did give me a goodnight kiss, I asked him to though, and it was just on the cheek."

"Oh he got his hooks into you early didn't he?" Christy said as she laughed and gave Scarlett a conspiratorial grin, "I don't know if you know this about Chris but he's the family whore, he's had so many girlfriends it's not even funny."

"That sneaky bum!" Scarlett laughed. "I had no idea at all that he was like that. I think I'm going to have to have a little chat with my darling brother later!"

"Don't beat him up too much Scarlett, Chris doesn't even know he does it. It's like he has a lust fog around him or something. He's always been dorky but for some reason girls just keep throwing themselves at him. Hell I even had a crush on him when we were twelve."

Both girls laughed and Christy gave Scarlett a hug.

"So you guys are the same age?"

"Yeah, he's a month older than me. My parents thought it would be cute if we had similar names, Christian and Christianne, like we're twins or something." Christy said with a grin.

"God! What is it with parents? I hated my name growing up, I started dying my hair when I was eight just so people would stop making fun of me," Scarlett laughed.

She gave Christy a sly look, "So did you two ever play house?"

Christy blushed, "Ha ha! Yeah a few times when we were little. We've always been super close, when we were four we told our parents we were going to get married."

Scarlett laughed again, she felt really comfortable with Christy and felt like she could trust her. She decided to take a chance and confided what had happened between Chris and her.

Christy listened, nodded and even laughed a few times as Scarlett told her story. When Scarlett finished Christy gave her another hug and smiled at her. "Thanks for sharing that Scarlett, it took a lot of guts to trust me like that. Don't worry I won't say a word to anyone. That's your story to share when you guys are ready to."

"Thanks Christy I appreciate that. So do you think I have anything to worry about with my man-ho?" Scarlett asked with a grin.

"I don't think so Scarlett, as far as I know he's never said that he loved any of his girlfriends before. Anyway you're different, they all kind of fawned over him. You don't, you're very independent and in control."

"Well I've had some time to train him."

"Looks like you've done a good job," Christy giggled.

---

During Scarlett's rehab Chris kept her motivated, getting her jogging, working out and swimming at the local sports center as soon as she was able to. Scarlett worked hard to get her knee back into shape, she had every intention of making sure that Chris took her dancing before Christmas. A month after her surgery she was running four kilometers every other day. Chris was pleased with her progress and was always encouraging her to push a little harder.

After one of their runs they got home and collapsed on the couch. Scarlett had pushed the run out to five kilometers that morning and had done a hard sprint right at the end, passing Chris and leaving him in her dust.

"How's the knee feeling after that run sis?" Chris asked.

Scarlett grinned, "Not bad, especially considering I smoked your ass."

"Ha! I let you win, I could've taken you any time I wanted to." He chuckled.

"Yeah right! In your dreams boy-scout," Scarlett teased.

Chris stood up and stripped off his tee, flexing his upper body and laughing. "You've got nothing on me Red! Get a load of these pecs."

Scarlett laughed as well and got up, pulling her sweat top over her head, leaving her in just her running shorts and sports bra. She struck a pose and grinned, "Like I'm not buffed?"

Although she had been in good shape before getting hurt, all the extra training she and Chris had done on top of her rehab had trimmed her down and given her a more firm and toned body now. This wasn't lost on Chris as his eyes roamed over her frame in admiration. Nor was it lost on his growing erection. Chris tried to hide both his lust and embarrassment but Scarlett caught on and moved toward him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Liked what you saw didja?" She asked playfully.

"Oh yeah, you're even hotter than the day we met Scarlett, and I didn't think that was possible."

"So how come you've only ever kissed me Chris?"

"Well I didn't want to push you." Chris replied as his hands slid down her back then cupped her bottom, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Afraid of my dad?" Scarlett giggled.

"No, I'm afraid of you. You are a redhead, and you know what they say about redheads." Chris joked.

"Oh? What do they say about us?" She asked.

"That you're freaky wildcats in bed."

Scarlett laughed. Chris had been frustrating her for weeks, sneaking up on her whenever he got the chance and kissing her on the neck or ear which sent shivers all over her body. She had to admit that she had been teasing him as well, hugging him from behind and pressing her breasts into his back, and rubbing up against him if the opportunity presented itself.

"You know I liked what I just saw too Chris. All this working out hasn't hurt you either. If you wanted to do more than just kiss me I wouldn't mind, I'd really like you to."

"So I can squeeze your ass again?"

Scarlett giggled, "Did I complain just now? God Chris what are you waiting for? If you don't stop teasing and start pleasing I'm going to have to find myself a new step-brother."

Chris laughed and pulled her tight to him, "Yeah but you might hate the new one. Besides, I never said I'd never please, I just don't want to rush things."

"You're probably right bro," Scarlett replied. "But could you at least feel me up a bit?"

"I think I can do at least that much sis," Chris smiled as his hands moved to her sides, resting on her bare skin between her shorts and her sports bra, his thumbs gently stroking her and making Scarlett gasp softly.

"Mmm, that's a good start Christian." Scarlett said as she pulled him in for a deep kiss.

They kissed for long minutes, their tongues dancing within their mouths, their breathing getting faster and more ragged. Scarlett's fingers tangled into Chris' hair as she moaned softly, pushing herself into him with more urgency. Chris moved a hand up to lightly cup one of her breasts and kneaded it softly, causing her nipple to become erect under his palm. He could feel his erection mashed between their bodies throb with excitement. When they separated they were both flushed and panting.

"Now that's more like it man-ho," Scarlett giggled. She could feel herself tingling all over at her step-brother's light touch and shivered again when his thumb touched her nipple.

Chris grinned at her, "Man-ho? So I'm a man-ho now sis?"

Scarlett smiled and stroked her hand over his strong chest, "Yeah. Christy told me about all of your girlfriends. Something you forgot to mention before you made me fall in love with you."

"I MADE you fall in love with me?" Chris asked as he lightly kissed her lips. "Like you changing your hair back to red wasn't to make me fall more in love with you at all?"

"That's not the point boy-scout, you were a male slut before we met. You better not get any ideas of acting like that now." Scarlett said with a serious look.

"Scarlett you're the only girl I want in my life. Those other girls never meant anything to me. Sure it was fun making out and everything but I never loved them. Hell sometimes I hated them always falling all over me. I just wanted a girl who loved me for who I really am, not because of what I look like or what crowd I hang around with." he stated.

"Well it's a good thing I don't care about any of that crap then isn't it?"

Chris palmed her breast again and grinned when she shivered and moaned. "Yeah, it is. I was thinking that maybe we could go out for a movie this weekend. Maybe if you're feeling brave enough we could invite Jason and his girlfriend along too. I think you'll like her."

"I don't know which is more distracting boy-scout, you yapping at me while you're groping me, or you groping me while you're asking me out on a date. Just shut up and kiss me some more okay?"

"So I'll pick you up Friday at seven then?" Chris joked as he pushed Scarlett back to the couch and eased her down onto it before joining her.

Scarlett pulled Chris into another deep kiss before responding, "Yeah seven's fine, now get this bra off of me and shut up."

Chris slipped his fingers under the elastic of her bra and slowly eased it up over her breasts and off, taking in a sharp breath when he saw her milky globes with their light dusting of freckles. Their light pink nipples were puffed up and looked like they were just begging to be licked. He leaned forward and started flicking his tongue across her nipples, making Scarlett arch her back and moan deep in her chest. When Chris did that she felt a bolt of electricity zap right to her hard little clit. Scarlett could already feel that she was getting wet and they hadn't even really done anything yet. She could also feel his rock hard member against her thigh as it pulsed.

Chris ran his fingers through her tresses and pulled a few stray hairs from her eyes as he gazed into their hazel depths, "God their perfect sis, I just want to play connect the dots with my tongue with every cute freckle on them."

Scarlett ran her fingernails lightly up his back, causing him to shiver with excitement. "So you like my boobies bro?" she asked playfully.

"I love your boobies Scarlett," Chris said as his lips touched her nipple again.

"Ummm, yeah. I can feel that you do Christian." she gasped as she slipped her hand between them, giving him a gentle squeeze through his shorts.

"Oh god don't do that sis, you're gonna make me cum in my shorts!" Chris groaned.

"What this?" She asked as she squeezed him again, giving him a little stroke just for good measure.

"Scar seriously, I'm so close it's not even funny." Chris mumbled into her breasts.

Scarlett gave Chris a mischievous grin. "So I'd better not do this again," she said as she squeezed and stroked him some more. Suddenly she felt his cock twitch in her hand and swell as he shot his load. Chris gasped and thrust his hips into her hand as his cum jetted into his boxers in a sticky mess. His breath rattled in his throat as he jerked from release and he forgot all about her heaving breasts just mere inches from his face.

When he recovered from his orgasm he frowned at his sister, "Why'd you do that?"

Scarlett giggled, "What you didn't like that? Consider it payback for every kiss that you gave me on my neck and ears. You have no idea how hot and bothered I've been because of you doing that, you jerk!"

"Payback? I'll give you payback sis!" Chris said with a grin as he slipped his hand between her legs. He was surprised to find that the crotch of her running shorts was soaked with her juices. His fingers slipped over the damp material and pushed gently into her slit making Scarlett whimper as he pushed against her folds.

"Ohh shit Chris, that feels so good!" she whispered softly as her hips met his hand.

Chris' fingers slid across her mound and flickered over her Lycra covered lips, spreading her juices even further over her clothes. There was no way he was going to let her off easily. If she made him cum in his shorts he was damned sure going to make sure she did the same thing he thought to himself. He moved up and kissed her again as his fingers pushed in deeper, stretching the fabric of her shorts into her hot little hole.

"God boy-scout you're gonna make me cum too. Please, don't stop!" Scarlett moaned into his mouth.

His fingers slid along her slit and he found her clit pushing hard against her shorts. Chris was surprised at how large it felt and flicked it with his finger tip which made Scarlett shudder under him. He grinned evilly at her and strummed it again, making her gasp and moan with pleasure. Scarlett's hips bucked into his hand and she begged for more so he continued to rub and flick her sensitive little nubbin. She began to squirm and make little mewling sounds in her throat as he brought her closer to the edge, her arms wrapped around his strong shoulders as she buried her face in his chest.

"Close...so close... just...a...bit...OH SHIT! Ahh! Ahh! Hmmmm oh yeah God! Oh Chris, Chris YES!" She cried out as her body was wracked with her blazing orgasm. Scarlett's honey flooded out of her pussy, totally soaking the crotch of her shorts, his hand and running down the insides of her thighs. She jerked and spasmed under Chris, making guttural noises and thrashing her head back and forth, sending her sweat plastered hair into further disarray.

When she finally stopped cumming she lay gasping for air, her face, neck and chest flushed with desire. "Holy shit!" she moaned. "I never came like that before in my life!"

Chris grinned down at his sister and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "That's for rubbing all over me like a cat in heat you little minx! Now get up, we need to take a shower and get ready to go to physio." He said as he pushed himself up and away from her.

"What? You're not going to leave me like this are you?" Scarlett asked in disbelief, her chest still heaving slightly.

"You don't want to smell like sex when we get there do you? We're both a mess, now get your ass in gear Red." Chris said over his shoulder as he walked up the stairs.

"You're a bastard Christian Thornton!" She called after him with a grin.

"And you're a bitch Scarlett McCormick!" He replied with a laugh.

"I still love you though." Scarlett said softly to herself as she got up to follow Chris.

--- Chapter Eight

That Friday Chris and Scarlett were going to meet his friend Jason and his girlfriend Dani at the theater to catch a movie. Scarlett hadn't been one hundred percent sure of the idea but decided that they had to get out and at least try to make things work out in public. She was a bit worried about meeting Dani and didn't know how she should act in front of her. They waited outside for their friends to arrive.

"Hey Chris! Hi Scarlett." Jason said as he and Dani walked up to them.

"Jase! Hi Dani!" Chris said as they walked up. "This is my step-sister Scarlett, Dani."

"Hi Dani," Scarlett said somewhat shyly.

"Nice to meet you Scarlett." she replied with a confused look on her face. "Uh I thought you were bringing a date Chris?"

Chris laughed, "I did, Scarlett's my date."

"Wait a minute," Dani said as sudden realization hit her. "I've seen you before, you're the girl we saw Chris kissing a couple of weeks ago at the mall!"

"Yeah that was me," Scarlett said with a nervous laugh. "I guess we weren't as careful as we should've been and you guys busted us."

Dani went off into peals of laughter, "Are you freaking serious? Oh my god that's hilarious!"

Scarlett wanted to be angry but when she thought about it she had to admit that Dani not seeming to be upset made her feel more at ease. "Yeah it kinda just happened. I think my Dad's more freaked out about it than Chris' Mom, but they're okay with it."

"Too, too funny." Dani said as she giggled. "Holy shit Chris, I always knew you were a tramp but your own step-sister?"

"Hell Dani I only met her in August, and the only picture I saw her in she was like uber-emo. How was I supposed to know she was going to be a total hottie?" Chris joked.

"Hey! That's not fair Chris the only picture I had of you, you looked like a total dork!" Scarlett laughed as she poked him in the ribs. "I didn't know you were gonna be a jungle god when I went to pick you up at camp."

Dani giggled again, "Chris may not look like one anymore but deep down he's still a dork."

"Dani's got you there buddy, you really are a dork," Jason laughed.

"Screw you Jase," Chris chuckled.

They went in and got their tickets then Dani grabbed Scarlett and dragged her to the washroom with a giggle. Jason and Chris waited for them and wondered what was going on.

"So you guys are 'out' now?" Jason asked his friend.

"Yeah," Chris said. "It's not like we grew up together or anything, and our folks said we could decide how we wanted things to be away from home."

"Cool, it'll probably be easier that way. Dani seems to like her."

"Looks like it. Scar doesn't really have many friends around here so if they get along it'll be cool. My cousin Christy and her are besties now, they talk and hang out." Chris replied.

"So how is 'Hot Christy' doing dude?" Jason asked with a grin.

Chris laughed, "God man you still got the hots for her?"

"Hey you're the one who dragged me to that barbecue two years ago. She's fucking hot, what can I say?"

"Do you ever think with your top head bro?" Chris said.

"I try not to," Jason grinned.

"You're a shithead." Chris said as he returned his friend's grin.

In the washroom Dani smiled at Scarlett and gave her a questioning look, "So, you guys are really like a couple?"

"Yes, you're not freaked out or anything?"

"No! If I had a step-brother as hot as Chris I'd be totally stupid for him!" Dani giggled.

Scarlett laughed, "God I thought I was gonna pass out when I met him. My Dad must have slipped me an old picture of him when they sent me to get him. He was NOT what I was expecting at all!"

"Yeah Chris really bulked up and got a lot taller last year. He started working out like crazy and went on a major health kick. Everyone important noticed," Dani laughed.

"Like all the girls 'important' eh?"

"Pretty much," Dani said with a grin. "So is he as good a kisser as I've heard he is?"

Chiara23
Chiara23
651 Followers