It Started On Prom Night

Story Info
Twins discover there's more then just being siblings.
4.4k words
4.45
140.4k
50

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about a family's incest. All of the characters are eighteen or older. If you have any problems with a story of this type please choose another.

JACKIE

My name is Jackie. I'm 18 and I'm also a twin. my brother Jack is two minutes older then I am. He's 6'1", Blond and very good looking. I'm 5'7" with light brown hair. I took after my mom who is a very sexy lady at 36 years old. We moved to this small town in Washington State from Los Angeles after our dad was killed five years ago when a drunk driver ran a red light and slammed into the driver's side killing him instantly. Luckily mom's company had a branch office here, and since we couldn't afford to live there we were able to sell our home and transfer here. We have one grade school and one high school in town; which explains just how small our town is. This makes for a very small senior class.

Our story started the night of our senior prom. Jack had gotten a date with a girl friend of mine. There was only two weeks left before prom night and I hadn't been asked yet. I had an idea from the way a lot of the boys tended to avoid me that it was because of Jacks formidable appearance that boys were afraid to ask me. I confronted Jack with this and he told me he was just looking out for me by hinting to the guys talking to him that whoever asked me had better be a complete gentleman or answer to him. After I laid into him for a half hour on letting me take care of myself. He promised to let guys know that anyone that wanted to ask me to the prom could without fear of him interfering.

A week later I was asked by Jim a boy that lived down the street from us. He was nice looking, not in Jacks league, but nice looking. The night finally arrived and I was ready to go and waiting for my date to get here. My mom was going to let us use her car to double since the school was only a mile away. I watched Jack as he came down the stairs in his black tux. I just stood there with my mouth open. My breath caught in my throat, my chest tightened and I couldn't get my breath. God he was handsome, broad shoulders, narrow waist. I know I turned a bright red as he walked up, leaned over and whispered that my mouth was open. I was rescued by the door bell as my date arrived. Mom took pictures, told us how nice we all looked and to be careful. We all promised we would and left to pick up Karen, Jack's date.

The dance was your typical high school prom. We'd been dancing for about an hour and Jim and I were just standing around talking to another couple when Jack and Karen walked over. Jack asked me if I'd like to dance and of course I said yes. We danced several dances. The first couple dances were fast, after that the next was slow. I loved jack holding me close feeling his hard body pressed against me while we danced. I just melted into his arms. After the third slow dance ended he leaned down and softly asked me if I'd like to get some fresh air. I told him I'd love to, and we made are way out the side door.

We walked across the street to the small park and were standing under a tree talking when he took me into his arms and kissed me, not like a brother but like a boy friend, or a lover. At first I was surprised as I felt his tongue touch my lips I froze in panic, incest was the first thing that crossed my mind. I started to push him back. I felt his tongue searching for a way in. I opened my mouth a little, rather in protest or acceptance I was never sure. He forced his tongue in and found mine. I forgot everything else except that I was kissing the man I loved.

I put my arms around his neck and opened my mouth, fully excepting him as my passion rose. I pushed my body into his. The kiss lasted as our tongues battled with each others. I felt his hands slide up and down my back as he cupped my butt. My body trembled as he pulled my hips tight to his. I could feel his hardness push against my stomach. My breasts pressed against his strong chest. I lost all thought of this being wrong; that this was my brother and we were committing incest. I just gave in to my body's demands as my need for his lips and arms enveloped me as my passion continued to rise.

The next thing I knew I was lying on my back naked. My knees pushed up to my shoulders. My brothers face between my legs. His tongue was sliding up the crack of my ass. He circled my back hole with the tip of his tongue then pushed it in. I thought I was going to lose it as he started to move it around, then in and out several times. He suddenly pulled it out and continued up my crack, even though I kept raising my hips and telling him not to stop. I felt him slide up and start kissing and running his tongue softly on my inner thighs as he squeezed and pulled on my nipples. My moans got louder as I begged him to take me. He slowly moved up to the outer lips of my pussy, where he started kissing and nibbling. I couldn't stand it any longer. I grabbed the back of his head and held it tight to me begging him to go inside. Then he slid his tongue inside my slit to my clit. He held it with his lips, pulling on it, flicking it with his tongue, driving me crazy. I could feel my climax coming, but it was getting to intense, I couldn't take it. Then suddenly it hit me. It started in my pussy and raced up my body and exploded. That was the last thing I remember.

When I awoke I felt Jack slowly trying to slide his cock into me God it felt huge. I was afraid it was too big. There was too much pain. He would never be able to get it in. He lifted my legs and spread them wider and told me to relax my muscles. I took a deep breath and relaxed my body. He pushed again and I felt the large head pop in. He worked slowly in and out till I got used to having something that large inside me. The pain eased and he slid farther in. I felt him bump my hymen, back off and push forward again with a little more force. On the third attempt I felt it tear loose with a sharp pain. He stopped moving and waited for my pain to ease. I told him that it felt better and he slowly pushed it deeper. I could feel every bump on it. I felt like I was being split in two when he stopped and waited till my channel adjusted to the size. He pulled back a little then pushed forward a few inches more. This continued till I thought it would end up in my stomach. Just when I thought it would never end I felt his pubic bone touching mine, his chest smashing my naked breasts. He moved his hips around against me, His big cock moving around inside me, and His pubic bone rubbing against my swollen clit.

Jack leaned in and kissed me then slid down to latch onto my left nipple sucking it into his mouth. He ran his tongue around it, and started to nibble on it as he started to move in and out of me. I could feel Jack pick up a rhythm. I started to move my hips with his in and out motion. I tightened my pussy muscles as he increased his speed. I felt the tingle start in my clit, move down to my pussy, then started to build as it traveled up my body. My nails were digging into his shoulders my moan increased to a scream as my climax reached my center and exploded. I wrapped my legs around his hips trying to suck the rest of him into my tightening pussy channel. As my muscles tightened I could feel Jacks cock get bigger around and push back on the walls of my pussy. He took a couple more long strokes slamming deep into me. I heard this guttural sound come from deep inside him as his body stiffened and he grabbed my shoulders pulling down, holding me tight against the base of his raging pole as he sprayed his juice deep within me. I felt it as it covered my insides. The thought of my brother, the person I've loved secretly for years was the first to fill me with his seed pushed me over the top to another shattering climax. We just laid there together for a moment as our bodies relaxed, and then Jack leaned down and gently kissed me and told me he loved me. He then slowly pulled out of me and helped me up. We got dressed and walked hand in hand back to the dance.

We walked into the gym trying to act normal. Jim and Karen saw us standing there and came over.

"Hi guys where did you two get off to?"

Jack told them that I felt kind of dizzy so he took me out to get some fresh air. Jim asked me if I was alright. I told him thanks and that I was feeling fine now.

"There's only about a half hour left before we have to leave. I think Jackie should set the last dances out"

Everyone agreed with Jack so we picked out a table and while the boys went to get us some drinks how we liked the prom and of course our dates. The boys came back with the drinks and we all had a pretty good time talking till the dance ended.

We took our date's home, and headed on to our place. We didn't talk much on the way. Jack put his arm around me and I snuggled up with my head on his shoulder. We pulled into the drive and went in while Jack parked the car. Mom was still up and called me into the dining room.

"Jackie, come in and tell me how the prom went."

I walked in and stood in front of her and started to tell her that we all had a great time. I noticed that she started sniffing, and frowned as if she smelled something she recognized and didn't like.

"Jackie you smell like sex. Did you have sex with Jimmy tonight?"

I was so surprised by her question, I just stood there with my mouth open.

"Where was your brother when all of this was going on? He was supposed to be keeping an eye on you."

I couldn't think straight with her firing questions at me like that. I tried to answere her first question as she was hammering me with the next one, and the anwser came out as a soft mumble.

"How long has this been going on? Did this start tonight? Was this your first time or what?"

I just stood there looking at the floor. My face getting hotter and hotter.

"Well don't just stand there with your mouth open, answer me."

I had finally had enough of her bombardment. I looked her in the eyes. my natural color returning to my cheeks as embarrassment receded.

"Mom Jim and I did not have sex."

This caught her a little bit by surprise, as her questioning returned to a normal level.

"Well you had it with someone. I can smell it all over you and you haven't been out with anyone else but your brother..."

Suddenly her mouth flew open and her eyes got real big.

"Jackie, tell me I'm wrong. Tell me it's not Jack."

I just hung my head and stared at the floor not saying a word.

"My god Jackie don't you realize what you've done. Have you never heard of incest? For Christ sake have you lost your mind? Well say something, don't just stand there."

I took a deep and again looked at her, and as calmly as I could, I answered her.

"Mom it just happened, we didn't plan it. I've never done it before with anyone let alone Jack."

Mom just looked at me for several minutes just shaking her head. Then she took a deep breath and said.

"Well what's done is done. Go take a shower you smell like your swimming in sperm, and stay away from your brother."

I turned around and headed for the stairs. The last thing I heard her holler at me was to send Jack down. I saw him coming out of the bathroom after his shower and told him what had happened and that mom knew that we'd been together. Then I couldn't hold the tears back any longer. He put his arms around me and pulled me close. He lifted my chin up wiped my tears and told me that everything would be alright. I told him that she wanted to see him. He told me ok, kissed me, patted me on the butt and headed down. I went in to take my shower. I headed into the dining room to face the music.

JACK

Mom was just sitting glaring at me, so I figured I'd better get it over with.

"You wanted to see me mom?"

I figured I'd better get it over with, So I asked her the question as I was walking toward her. She was ready for me though as she fired back at me.

"You bet your life I wanted to see you. I just wanted to know what in the hell you were thinking when you decided to screw your sister and take her virginity. Don't you have enough girls chasing you at school without going after your own sister?"

I tried to tell her how it happened without giving her too much detail. The problem was my mind replayed everything that went on even though I edited it to her. I noticed though as my explanation went on I felt myself getting aroused. I was wearing just a robe with nothing under it, so I tried to ignore it hoping my cock would stay quiet. As my story continued though I could feel it waking up and moving to it's upright position. Before I finished my mom's eyes had left mine and had traveled downward to the opening in my robe. She was staring at my now ridged cock pointing right her. If she had looked up she would have seen how red my face was. Her eyes never left my rod, and I could have sworn the tip of her tongue came out, and I thought her arm moved forward a little like she wanted to take a hold of it as she said.

"For Christ sakes Jack can't you keep that thing under control? Get up stairs and take care of it, and stay away from your sister. That's an order."

Well that was embarrassing. I thought as I headed up the stairs. Jackie was still in the shower as I went by, so I went straight on to my room. I don't wear anything to bed so I had just gotten ready to climb in when I heard the door open. I turned around as Jackie came in a few steps then just stopped and stared at me. She was wearing a light night gown that clung to her still damp body.

JACKIE

I decided to check in with Jack to hear what Mom had to say to him. When I opened the door and went in I guess he was just getting ready for bed. He was completely naked. He turned around when he heard me, and I really saw him for the first time. We looked at each other and my eyes traveled down to his tool. It was long, even at rest. That didn't last long though, as I watched it began to grow. It raised its head like it was alive and searching, till it was standing straight out looking at me with it's one eye.

I was mesmerized. I just stood there watching it as it bobbed and weaved like a giant snake, its swollen hood an angry dark red. Then I saw a small tear like liquid appear. I was drawn to it. I went forward as if I were in a trance. I had to catch that tear before it ran off. I went to my knees and took a hold of this snake like cock, leaned in and touched the tip of my tongue to the drip. I gathered it in then ran my tongue over the head savoring the taste and the feeling it created between my legs. I was just slipping the head into my mouth when Jack took my arms and gently lifted me up; telling me that we had to wait till Mom was asleep or gone. He then kissed me and said goodnight. I knew he was right so I smiled sadly, said ok, turned and headed for my room.

I set my clock for three hours, slid it under my pillow and went to bed. I thought of that big hard one eyed snake, as I drifted of to sleep.

JACK

I can't believe what almost happened. Jackie had me in her mouth and like a fool I stopped her. I would rather she just crawled into my bed and spent the night with me. Oh well you can't have everything. That would have been all I needed is to be having sex with Jackie and Mom walks in. Thinking back about Mom; when I was down there telling her what happened at the dance. It sure looked like she was interested in what she was looking at, and it wasn't my eyes. I wonder if I worked at it could I get her in bed. She hasn't dated since dad died, so that means no sex for five years. Oh well I'm too tired to try and figure it out now.

MOM

I just sat there for a long time after Jack had gone upstairs. I couldn't believe what I had just seen. Just from what I could see outside of his robe was almost twice the size of his fathers, in length and girth. What really bothered me though was that I was actually leaning forward to take a hold of my own sons cock. I can't believe that all I wanted to do was feel its hardness and taste it. My brain just shut down and my desires took over. All I could think of was how it would feel sliding in and out of my tight pussy. How could I ever let that happen right after chewing them both out about incest? How Could I allow myself to fantasize about the same thing? I could feel my pussy leaking all over my crotch. My pussy was itching so bad I had to get to my room where I could take care of it. On impulse I stopped in to check on Jack before I went to my room. I kept telling myself that it was just to make sure that he was alright, but was it really?

My pussy juice was flowing so much it was running down my leg. I stopped a moment at his door knowing that if I went in things would never be the same. I took a deep breath and opened the door. I could see him from the light coming in from the open window. He was lying there uncovered asleep.

The object of my urgent desire was lying there dormant; Captivated I walked towards the bed. Even flaccid it must have been six inches long. I stood by his bed just staring at it, sweating like a damn virgin in heat. I reached down and lifted it. I held it in my palm, slowing closing my fingers around it. My breath caught as I watched it grow longer and harder. When it stopped it reached from the tip of my finger to my wrist. I watched as his crown grew and turned dark red as it filled with blood. My hand slid inside my shorts to my soaked pussy and swollen clit as I started to move my hand up and down his ridged shaft. It only took a couple of minutes for my climax to start. I shoved my hand up as far as I could as my thumb punished my clit. My hand continued to jack my son off as my own climax exploded. My legs grew too weak to hold me up as I sank to my knees exhausted.

I heard Jack moan and shift his position in bed. I struggled up and hurried out the door, hoping he didn't wake up and see me. I stood outside jack's door unable to move, just trying to compose myself. I finally walked back to my room; thinking how could I be so stupid? What if he had woken up and caught me on my knees with my fingers jammed up my pussy jacking that beautiful ridged cock off. What could I say to him? What would he think of me?

JACK

I can't believe what just happened. Here I am waiting for my mom to get to sleep so I can visit Jackie again. I hear the door open, thinking it was Jackie with the same idea I had. I slit my eyes and pretend to still be asleep. I was surprised to see that it was my mom standing there. With the hall light on behind her I could see right through the short slip she was wearing.

I was just about to ask her what she wanted when she walked up next to my bed and reached for my cock. I continued to pretend to be asleep and watched her through slit eyes as she started to stroke my cock. Then I about blew my nut when I saw her stick her fingers up her snatch as she slowly jacked me off. She reached her climax and jerked her hand away from my rock hard pole. I saw her shudder and get to her feet and hurry out, shutting my door behind her. I was just starting to think about how I was going to get her in position to allow me to have sex with her, when the door opened again. Jackie stood there for a couple of moments giving me a chance to enjoy the view of her beautiful naked body through her thin negligee, the type that's open down the front except for a tie at the top and reaches just below her butt. Again the hall light made it transparent like it did mothers.

JACKIE

I just stood there for a few minutes looking at Jack's beautiful naked body; his snake-like cock lying against his stomach. Suddenly it moved raising its head like it sensed me, looking for me in the darkness of the room, beckoning me. I didn't care what Mom or anyone said about incest being wrong. My body craved that hard cock. I had to have it buried deep inside me. I could feel my juices start to leak out of my hungry pussy as I walked toward Jack's bed. I knelt down and took his hardness in my hand. I marveled at its size and strength. The softness of his skin as it slid up and down over the ridged meat beneath it; the firmness yet soft feeling of the dark crown. My pussy was dripping as I slowly lowered my mouth, engulfing its head in my warmth. I ran my tongue around it as I slowly took it deeper till it was bumping against the back of my throat. I slid it in and out a few times enjoying the taste and getting it nice and wet. I finally pulled it out, climbed on the bed and straddled him. I held his cock as I lowered myself down on it. I could feel my opening stretch as the head forced its way into my pussy, then all I could feel was the wonderful sensation of it sliding deep inside me.

12