It Started So Innocently Ch. 02

Story Info
Straight guys, can't cool the lust, between them.
3.8k words
38.8k
79
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers

A few weeks ago I started a sexual relationship with a new male co-worker. Like me, Brad was not gay, we were just new friends, that really enjoyed hanging out together. Things got pretty hot between us after a silly dare. Eventually we lost control of ourselves and had the hottest, most intense, sex of our lives together. This is part two of that wild story...

Now with our new part time hobby, Brad and myself agreed on a few things.

First of all, we promised not to cheat on each other, with other guys.

Second, If we wanted to bang a chick, that was fine, we would always use a condom. We preferred not to, with each other.

Third, we had to play it cool around the work place. No flirting or teasing in the office, to avoid any problems with co-workers.

Finally, if we met a woman we wanted to get serious with, that was fine. We could try to hook up on the down low, if possible once in a while. We agreed 100%, we wanted to keep it clean and safe.

Brad was funny at work after our agreement, he seemed so serious at times, his goofiness dissipated. This turned me on even more, it made me horny for him more than before. Like he was something I couldn't have, a hot, straight guy. I never knew he could be such a great actor. Sometimes I even thought he was mad at me. I knew he was always kidding but we had to cool things down at work, mostly because of Jerry. This fucking guy Jerry, was a total prick, he pissed me off a lot. He was also nosey, and suspicious of our new friendship. He was older than us and always complained about his wife. We kidded each other that if anyone needed a good ass fucking, it was Jerry.

We still did the same things together, when we were outside of the office and bedroom, like we did before we started to have sex...

We were not touchy feely, we didn't hold hands or talk gay at all. We were totally straight males, most of the time and that made it easier, on both of us. We did all kinds of sports activities together, went out for meals and went to bars occasionally.

I liked our new rules but suggested one more, Brad loved this one. No jacking off anymore, we promised to save our cum loads for each other. That way we'd be hornier, harder and ready for anything when the bedroom door closed. After a few days of this, we were both going nuts for each other and the sex was always phenomenal!

Brad and myself are attractive 26 year old horny guys. Brad is even more attractive to woman than me. Everywhere we go, chicks checked him out, I didn't give a fuck. If he wanted to bang some babe, go for it. We had so much fun in everyway together, I wanted to keep things light and interesting.

We went out on Friday nights to see movies or hang out at clubs, avoiding the gay scene. Guys, it is so fucking funny, watching hot woman flirt with big Brad. The more uninterested he seemed in them, the harder they would try. It drove them nuts, quite a show to enjoy, I learned a few things too.

One Friday night we were at a bar, we met a smoking hot chick named Debbie. She was dressed to impress and seemed like a horny slut. She was with a bunch of hot friends and noticed us and came over. We all talked and had fun and then we took turns dancing with her. She was loving the attention and I wanted to fuck her, I could tell Brad did too. Brad and myself had a short discussion about Debbie while we took a leak in the boys room.

"Steve you want to try to tag team Debbie tonight, she's pretty drunk, I think we could hit that if you're game?"

"Dude I'm totally cool with that, let's see where this goes."

Fortunately, Debbie was eager to go back to Brad's place and have a few more drinks with us. We all left for Brad's place, they took off in Brad's car and I followed. We had a few drinks at Brad's place and took turns dancing around with her again. I slipped off her top, her bra was sexy and sheer. Her tit's were big, her nips were huge. Brad came up behind her and kissed the back of her neck, then began to play with her tit's. Debbie got really turned on by us and removed her sexy skirt. As it fell to floor Brad began to grind her ass with that nice big cock of his. I began to grind her front with mine. She was more than ready, to take on our cocks. All she had on now, was a sexy thong and high heels. She had us both horny and grabbed our cocks. She pumped us, squeezing a little too hard for my taste, it was all good.

"Let's take this to the bedroom boys."

Brad led the way to his bedroom and the fun began. Me and Brad, took off all our clothes and climbed on the bed with her between us. She checked out our cocks and liked what she saw. She took my cock in her right hand and Brad's monster in the other. She started jacking our big cocks at the same time and was obviously loving this way too much.

"Boys, I think Brad should do my front and Steve you can hit the back."

This bitch wanted to really do this, I was a little stunned at first.

Brad's cock is bigger than mine and I'm sure that's why she suggested it this way. I was eager to try a threesome, for the first time. Brad tossed me a condom, some lube for her ass and slid on his condom. This was going to be fun. Brad laid on his back and she got over him. He removed her bra, then I pulled down her panties from behind. Her ass looked hot, but not as hot as Brad's, in my opinion.

She mounted Brad and took his huge cock up her snatch in one long slow stroke. She moaned out with lot's of pleasure as they began to have sex, I pulled on my condom and began to lube her ass up. I didn't make a career out of it, I just lubed her ass crack up and down, real quick. They stopped for me, with Brad still inside her and gave me a second to mount her ass.

I pushed my cock in, she took it quite well. She had to have done this before. Soon I had my boner inside, I began to piston her ass. Then I felt big Brad's nice cock start sliding back and forth in her cunt. We began to rock her back and forth, she was loving her two new male studs. She was really getting into this, way more than us. What I really began to enjoy, was the feeling of Brad's cock grinding inside her below mine. The new friction that Brad gave us was thrilling. I was focusing on the sensation Brad's cock was giving me, more than her butt.

The smell of burning rubber was in the air and it wasn't pleasant to me after a while. I wanted to end this soon, I slammer her ass hard and managed to cum a little, I pulled out and went to the bathroom to remove my smelly condom.

When I got back, Brad was really pounding her good. She was loud and wild, Brad fucked her like a slut. Brad threw her on her back and continued to pound her like a stallion. He fucked her good and hard, bringing her to several screaming orgasms.

I was watching Brad's cute ass as he slammed Debbie with everything he had, while I stroked my dick. It was a wild show, that lasted for a almost a half hour.

Brad clenched up and finally came in his condom. He bolted into the bathroom and I was stuck with her. I felt a little uncomfortable then eventually Brad came out and she went in. I pulled my clothes back on and Brad sat there nude.

"Brad, I want to get going, this chick is all yours."

"Cool man, I understand."

Debbie came out and saw me dressed and sat down next to Brad on the bed. I told her she was awesome and promised her we'd do this again sometime. I took off as soon as soon as I could, without trying to seem like I was fleeing a crime scene. I just wanted to go home and chill out alone. Brad was stuck with having to deal with her, I just wanted to bail.

*************************************************************************************

Brad called me the next day, it was Saturday around lunch time. He told me she slept over and he banged her a few more times, and finally got rid of her. He said it took him forever to cum and when he did, it wasn't that great. I was pleasantly surprised. I confided in him that I barely came at all, the only part I really enjoyed was the sensation of feeling his meat sliding next to mine inside her. He admitted he loved that part to.

"Brad, would you like to come over tonight and hang out? I feel like enjoying the night alone with you?"

"I think that's exactly what I need!"

"Bring some extra clothes if you want, because I'd love you to stay over. Don't bring any alcohol this time, I want to do this completely sober and horny as fuck. Maybe we can just drink coffee or something, that will give us more energy for intense sex."

"Hey Steve, sounds great. What time works for you?"

"How about 7:00 PM, I'm not up for a big dinner or anything like that. I just want to be with you sexually, I can't stop thinking about sucking that big cock of yours."

As always, Brad loved the idea and we made plans for a sexy boys night. We had not had sex alone in several days. My cock had a life of it's own, I tried to stop thinking of Brad but it was hard not to. I did my chores and set myself up for the coming evening.

I had a few surprises for Brad also. I went shopping that sfternoon and purchased bought some different types of battery powered vibrators. I selected the ones I knew we could easily take up the ass. The only thing big I really wanted was, Brad's nice big cock and tight ass.

I got my body prepared for a new, hot, sex night. I knew that Brad would be horny for me and anything sexual could happen between us. We always douched our ass's and shaved our bodies clean, before we got together for sex with each other. After we did this, it made us feel more sexual and confident. There's nothing better than a nice clean hot ass and shaved cock in my opinion.

I set up my night stand with oils, lube, towels and our new sex toys. Just doing this got me horny, I couldn't wait to tease Brad's body, with our new vibrator's. I slid on some shiny panties backwards like he showed me, hiking them way up my ass. Then I pulled on some brand new, female super tight black stretch pants. I put some oil on my bare chest and turned up the heat a little more, so we could still feel warm in the nude.

Brad showed up at 7:00, with a bag of drinks, it looked like it could be booze. I didn't care, and welcomed him in and closed the door fast. He gave me that sexy smile and checked out my new black spandex tights. Brad dressed like he was going to the gym for a workout and looked fantastic.

"Steven, when did you get those sexy stretch pants?"

"I did a little shopping today, these feel great all over. I bought a pair for you too, just like these."

He just looked me up and down with a horny look on his face. I spun around for him, letting him check out my shiny, silky ass. I pulled on the sides real hard, bending down for his approval and shook my tight little ass for him. When I looked back, he was rubbing his cock with that sexy grin of his.

"Dude, those are fucking hot man, where are mine?" He pulled out two big cans of Rock Star energy drinks, and set them on the table.

"There in the bedroom, you're going to look so fucking hot man. Great idea with the energy drinks, let me set us up. Have a seat you big stud."

I grabbed two frosty mugs from the ice box and mixed the drinks with some water and orange juice to smooth them out.

"Cheers." We said and we each took a big swallow.

I watched his Adams apple move up and down as he guzzled his drink. It turned me on a little, man I wanted my cock in their with him guzzling down my next load.

"Steve I want to put on my new stretch pants and grind our cocks together right now, where are they?"

"On my bed, you can't miss them."

Brad went in my bedroom and closed the door. I knew he was going to see the new toys and change into those tight sexy pants. My excitement was building up fast and I guzzled my energy drink down. I felt a rush of energy go through me and was more than ready to get into some wild sex with Brad. He was in there for about five minutes and finally called out to me.

"Steve, where are you?"

"Be right there buddy."

I opened the door and walked in ready to play our secret game of hot male sex. Brad was sitting on the bed with his back against the headboard, with one of the new vibrators in his hand. He had the spandex leggings on and was rubbing his cock. He had a big smile on his handsome face and looked up at me.

"Dude I like the new toys, what the fuck are you going to do to me tonight?" He said with a mischievous grin.

"You'll see, very soon my friend."

I picked up two battery powered dildos off my night stand and got in front of his crotch. His cock was not that hard yet, I was going to change that in a hurry.

"You might enjoy this more if you kept your eyes closed for a moment and enjoy the new sensations, your about to feel."

"I'll give it a try."

I turned the dial at the bottom of first dildo, and made it pulsate for him. It would pulsate hard for a second and stop for two. It felt good in my hand. I slid this one in his ass crack and left it there, to get things started.

"Fuck man, that does feel good." He said as he began to breath through his a nose little faster.

His cock was slowly growing a little. It was pointing to the side under the spandex. I turned on the next dildo full speed to the buzzing setting and took a deep breath. I rubbed side to side across his nice big cock and brought it to life slowly. I was such a turn-on watching his cock grow inside the tight pants. I could also make out the outline of his nice big cock head, covered in black spandex. Within a few minutes of this teasing, Brad was completely hard and his body was moving around more. His breathing got louder and my heart raced with energy.

I put my mouth up to his shaft and began to slide back and forth across the length of his hard-on. Brad touched the top of my head with approval, as I continued to harden his big warm cock. I went for his balls and very gently rubbed them. As I sucked along the shaft, I kept warming him up with both vibrators.

His cock was starting to push straight upward and I took the cue. I pulled down the top of the leggings and freed his big cockhead. It was glistening with his sweet pre cum and looked so sexy. After days of desire, I sucked the head carefully and began enjoy his wet cock and love juice again.

"Fuck man, that feels good." He said in his sexy voice.

I went at him more pulling his tights down, exposing more of his shaft. I began to bob my head up and down that hot fucking cock. I dropped the vibrator I had in my hand and went to town on him. The other vibrator was still pulsating in his ass crack and he was breathing louder and faster.

"Steve, that feels so awesome man, it's too intense, I don't want to cum yet."

He got up off the bed and got behind me. He pushed me up to the headboard and grabbed the pulsating vibrator. He rubbed it up and down my silky ass crack, the sensation was giving me so much pleasure. Then I felt his face in my ass and he began to lick, suck and massage my ass all over like a man possessed. This was so fucking hot, my ass ached for more. I loved what he was doing to my ass and my hard-on was soon leaking pre-cum. I was horny as hell and ready for anything he wanted to do to me.

He put down the vibrator without turning it off. Then slowly began to pull down my tights, my heart was beating hard and my cock was throbbing and dripping with lust.

I helped him get my tights off my ankles and he left me in just my panties. He licked my ass again more aggressively and cupped my balls from behind. He stopped briefly, grabbed some lube and smeared it on the vibrator. Then put a big lump of lube on his finger he slid into me.

My cock spit out some juice and he kept going working me with his finger. Warming me up making me crave for his big cock even more. He pulled out his finger completely and then he got me going with the vibrator again. He slid it past my panties right up to my horny tight ass cupping my balls softly. He pushed it in slowly and set me on fire. My god Brad knew what to do, he really turned me on. Soon he was sliding that pulsating mother fucker in and out of my ass. I was panting for more and more. I arched my back on all fours and took it all in. It felt wonderful and he got me hot and ready for the real thing.

Soon I was out of control and the bed was shaking. We were lost in hot steamy sex once again, Brad was amazing. He stopped and put down the vibrator and pulled my panties off my body. He lubed up his cock and put it up to my hungry hole. He turned the vibrator to a faster more consistent pulse and laid it in my ass crack above my hole, with his cock straining to get inside me. The vibrator was pulsating in my ass crack as it tantalized the top of his cock. He pushed in slowly and the sensation was unbelievable. A big juicy cock filling up my ass with a vibrator teasing my ass crack.

I was panting like a little girl and shrieking with bliss. Brad pressed the vibrator a little harder in my ass crack and began to give me what I really needed, his big solid cock. He was getting louder and louder and his cock was filling me up with pleasure. The new toy enhanced our sex and gave us both quite a new thrill. Brad picked up the pace and began to give me all 9 inches of his manhood. I held myself firmly on the bed so I could take it all in. Soon our balls were slapping together and I began to shoot my load all over. I could feel Brad pounding me as hard as he could, I knew he was getting close to a massive orgasm. My head was spinning and my multiple orgasm rattled my entire body. Just then Brad erupted inside me, his warm cum was shooting load after load and the vibrator gave me an extra tingle of excitement. He held me tight and I felt his cock continue erupting inside me. Shot after shot after shot, it was very intense once again.

Brad flipped me over and went for my hard wet cock. I was on another planet and high on sex. He slid the pulsating vibrator between my ass cheeks and it felt hot. He licked my juices with his tongue and played with my balls. Then he began to give me a fantastic blow job. Soon I was all worked up again, my balls were filling up fast. His bobbing head turned me on, I watched his wet lips around my cock as it slid in and out. What a turn on, he had me ready to explode in no time. Soon I was out of control, moaning and clenching up my entire body. Holding back my enormous load as long as I could.

Brad new I was about to burst and held my cock right outside his mouth. I saw my cock shoot spurt after spurt into his open mouth and he throated it down. The visual was intense drove me out to the edge of reality. The high from our sex was indescribable, no drug ever felt this good. No woman ever took me this high in my life.

Brad came up and shared my cum, giving me a long passionate, male to male kiss. Even though he was new to this kind of sex, he sure knew what to do. The sex we share is so intense and like no other. I completely understand how men can get lost in this kind of euphoria and lust now.

I'm not sure how long this will continue and I'm pretty sure Brad will never want this to end either. He's way cool to be with and open for all kinds of new ideas. It leaves us free to explore all our wild fantasies openly together, behind closed doors. Brad rocks my world and my life is more exciting as ever. I'm so glad he challenged me to deep throat that banana for the first time. It's been bliss ever since...

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,185 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved this story, great descriptions of the sex. Would love to have that sort of relationship with a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Boy

You can’t stop here! Such a hot story! Oh how I wish I was that young again. If I only knew then......best fantasy story any young and horny man could want to have happen. More, please. Love the characters soooo much. Thank you!

GybbsGybbsover 6 years ago
more to cum??!?

Ditch the chicks and stick to sex the way it was meant to be: Brad + Steve :-)

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Road Trip with Mike Graduation road trip with my sexy friend takes a turn.in Gay Male
Slutty Sleepover Two, straight best friends make some discoveries.in Gay Male
Bathing Suit Dilemma Two straight guys get surprisingly horny in the Jacuzzi.in Gay Male
Straight Best Friends Roll Together The guys take Ecstasy and a wild night unfolds.in Gay Male
Backseat Introduction Girlfriend's dad and boyfriend share the back seat.in Gay Male
More Stories