It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02

Story Info
More firsts for prudish wife.
2.6k words
4.31
35.2k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
008dick
008dick
56 Followers

"I couldn't believe how big it was," she was explaining, "I just had to feel what it was like to fuck it."

My normally sexually restrained prudish wife and I had been out for dinner and a few drinks for my birthday, and the evening had resulted in not only her kissing a stranger in the cocktail bar, but then fulfilling one of my wildest fantasies, watching her fuck a big black cock.

I should explain at this point that my wife of 40 is very reserved when it comes to night-time bedroom activities, no role playing, hardly ever any toys, and certainly no discussing of fantasies. At a little over five foot, curvy with full D-cup tits and long brown hair, she was an incredibly sexy woman, a woman I knew most men stopped to admire as she walked past, but for the prudishness I was a very lucky man. Prude though she usually was, tonight she had completely surprised me and now we were in the back of the taxi on the way home while she was explaining what had gotten into her...

"I had only planned on surprising you by kissing someone," she said. "Taking my knickers off and going commando was a spur of the moment thing, I don't know what got into me."

"Then when Aston started stroking my tits and thighs I couldn't resist any longer, I just had to see how big his cock was."

As my wife was talking I noticed the taxi driver taking an interest in the rear view mirror, my wife not seeming to care about her conversation in front of him. He was a thick set gentleman, his short thick fingers gripping the steering wheel while the eyes in his fat face looked my wife up and down while she was talking.

As he adjusted the mirror to get a better view of my wife's legs I gently placed my hand of her knee and slowly parted her legs slightly, not enough to distract her from telling us her story, but enough for the taxi driver to glimpse her naked pussy.

"What did Aston's cock feel like?" I asked my wife, trying to keep her distracted as I continued to slowly part her legs.

"It was like nothing I've ever experienced," she said, starting to look a little flushed again. "It took two hands to properly stroke his cock, and my mouth could only take his cock head," she continued.

As she spoke I parted her legs further, slightly moving her summer dress further up her thigh. I watched as the taxi driver continued to ogle my wife's pussy, only imagining the view he now had.

"I didn't think my pussy could take it all," she said, "but my god I've never cum so hard," her speech now quickening. She was clearly getting turned on again, so I slowly slid my hand along her inner thigh, fully expecting her to remove it, but instead she sank further into the seat, moving her pussy forward towards my hand as she did so, and closed her eyes in anticipation of my fingers.

I slowly inserted my finger into her to see how wet her pussy was, and sure enough wasn't disappointed. I moved my finger up to her clit and started making little circles round it, every so often rubbing my finger back and forth over it.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she murmured seemly oblivious to being in the back of the taxi and the presence of the taxi driver.

I looked at him, now spending more time watching my wife's pussy than the road ahead. "Pull over here," I told him as I began to finger fuck my wife's pussy.

The taxi driver pulled off the main road onto a quiet side street. He turned off the engine, and now gave my wife his full attention. I couldn't see fully in his mirror, but I was sure judging by his movement that he had unleashed his cock so he could stroke it fully while running his eyes over my wife's sexy body and very wet cunt.

My wife began to mummer to my attentions as I leaned in to kiss her. She kissed me back hard, clearly enjoying the work my fingers were doing. Breaking our kiss I told her to spread her legs further, and as she did so I rubbed two fingers over her clit, moving them back into her wet cunt and then out and back across her clit continuing this routine as she grabbed the back of my head and pressed her tongue into my mouth.

I now couldn't see the taxi driver, but heard him shuffle in the front seat clearly trying to get a better view. He grunted as he did so and I tensed slightly in anticipation of her wife suddenly realising where she was and stopping everything.

Instead she broke away from our kiss and pushed me back against the car seat. My fingers slipped from her dripping pussy as she started to undo my belt and trousers. I looked at the taxi driver to see he had turned round in his seat, kneeling to get a better view, and that he was stroking his short fat cock while ogling my wife's wonderfully sexy figure move round on the back seat.

She wiggled my trousers down as my stiff cock sprang free. With no hesitation she sank her warm mouth over the end of it, licking the pre-cum from the head and then started to lick its length in earnest. I held her long dark hair to one side so both the taxi driver and I could get a better view of her lips and tongue working my cock, and as her beautiful deep green eyes watched me I saw that look of desire again which I'd first seen only a couple of hours earlier.

"Get out of the car and open the back door if you want a better look at my wife," I said to the taxi driver.

He quickly got out, came round to my wife's side and opened the door, and proceeded to continue stroking his fat cock.

"Move back," I said to my wife as I turned on the seat to move my back again the taxi door.

She took my cock from her mouth and shuffled backwards on her knees towards the open door where the taxi driver was standing watching her suck my cock while stroking his own. He had kept his distance from the scene unfolding in the back of his taxi, but was clearly enjoying the show and his point of view of my wife!

Deciding to take full advantage of my prudish wife's sexual awakening I moved myself further down the seat so I was lying along its full length. This meant my wife would have to step outside the car and bend over back inside in order to continue sucking my cock. Being completely carried away with the night's events so far she made no protestations, seemly oblivious to the taxi driver's presence behind her.

"Pull your dress up to your waist so he can see you naked cunt again," I said as she took my cock in her hand and lowered her mouth towards it.

"Like this?" she replied, wriggling the dress over her hips.

"Perfect," said the taxi driver, "Now I can see your pussy close up and your beautiful ass too!"

With these seeming words of encouragement she slid my cock back in her mouth and continued the wonderful blow job she had already started.

"Straighten your legs fully so your ass is pointing sky high and you pussy lips are on full show," I said. As she did I noticed our taxi driver shift slightly.

"Move closer for a better look," I told the taxi driver.

He stood eyes wide open, staring at my wife's wonderful ass and cunt, stroking his cock faster now. I stretched my hands down to the top of my wife's dress and released her full D-cup tits so they could swing freely while she licked my cock up and down tickling my balls as she did so.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I pinched her rock hard nipples and took a handful of her glorious tits. This had been the most eventful evening of your relationship so far, my prudish wife had become a sexual demon, and having already sucked and fucked a stranger's big black cock I decided her evening wasn't going to end there.

"You can touch her if you want," I said to the taxi driver.

There was no hesitation. He reached out his left hand and stroked my wife's upturned ass as he continued to stroke his cock with his right. My wife moaned and sank her mouth deeper onto my cock.

"Closer," I said to him.

He took a step closer, the head of his cock almost touching my wife's ass cheek. His large rough hand now squeezed her ass, gently at first, and then more forcefully. She moaned again as he did so.

"Why don't you feel how much that black cock has stretched her cunt," I said, taking hold of the back of my wife's head so I could fuck her mouth and stop her from pulling away. He easily slid two of his fat figures into her wet pussy. I wasn't sure if the squelching sound was the cum from earlier or just how wet she now was.

"Oh god...," she gasped removing my cock from her mouth, "that feels sooo good, keep fucking me with those fat fingers."

I was stunned. Never before had I heard such words from my sexually reserved wife. I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and her hand had stopped working its way up and down my cock as the sensation of being roughly finger fucked took over.

"Slide another in," she demanded, and groaned as he did so.

I grabbed both her tits again and squeezed them in time with the finger fucking she was getting.

"Oh fuck that feels good," she whispered.

At that point I could take no more. "Fuck her with your fat cock, fuck my wife's wet cunt," I yelled from the back seat.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded as his fingers slipped from her cunt and she felt the head of his cock position itself against her cunt lips.

He didn't need telling twice and his cock slid into my wife's still stretched cunt all the way until his balls slapped her thighs.

"Jesus this cunt's wet. You clearly enjoyed yourself tonight," he said as he started to roughly pound my wife. I could hear his balls slapping against my wife with each stroke and her pussy squelched in appreciation.

She'd all but given up on my blow job by this point, choosing instead to brace herself against the seats as her cunt was pounded hard. I started to stroke my own cock as I watched my fantasy come true for a second time that night, taking in the full sight of my wife bent over, rocking back and forth with the fucking she was getting, with her tits swinging under her as she did.

Then without warning the taxi driver withdrew his cock from my wife's dripping pussy, knelt behind her, and started to lick her cunt.

"Oh god yes," moaned my wife as she reached for her tits with her right hand. She was now completely at his mercy, apparently totally oblivious of my presence, immersed in the treatment she was getting.

"Oh god," she said again, this time with a sharp intake of breath.

I look round to see the taxi driver's rough fingers working my wife's clit while his tongue worked circles round my wife's asshole. Now it was my turn for a sharp intake from breath. Her asshole was somewhere completely off limits for my 'missionary position' wife. I couldn't stop staring at what he was doing as my wife's breathing became shallower and shallower and I knew she was close to cuming.

"Fuck me please," she pleaded, "cum inside me, fill this wanton whore with your hot cum."

Without saying a word he stood up, took hold of his cock in his right hand, ran its length across my wife's throbbing clit and dripping cunt lips, pulled her left butt cheek aside and promptly forced his thick cock into her asshole.

"Oh shit," she cried out as he continued to push his cock inside her.

"That's much better," he grunted as he worked his cock into her. "Much tighter than your pussy."

"Oh shit," she cried out again, gasping as she did so.

I couldn't tell if she was enjoying the feeling of being fucked in the ass for the first time or not, but when she reached her hand down to her very wet clit and began to rub it furiously I knew she was.

"Oh yes," she screamed as he grunted with each thrust in and out of her ass.

I was desperate to cum by now but decided to try one last thing on this night of firsts. I positioned my cock back in front of my wife's mouth. Taking hold of the back of her head, she momentarily opened her eyes long enough for her to open her warm wet mouth and I slid my cock in.

Her eyes closed again, rubbing her clit while this fat cock slid in and out of her virgin ass and I proceeded to fuck her mouth.

What an evening. Fucking a young back stud in the cocktail bar, losing her anal virginity, and now being fucked by two guys at once, what a night of firsts for us. At that moment I couldn't have loved my prudish wife anymore.

"Ohhhhh yes, ohhhhh yes," she moaned on my cock and I knew she was about to cum. Judging by the grunting and speed of the thrusts coming from outside our partner for this threesome was about to cum too.

The attention she was receiving now became too much and she started to cum. Quivering as her orgasm took control she groaned on my cock, "Oh god yes, don't stop," the murmured vibrations of which sent tingles through my cock and I exploded with my own orgasm. Her whole body was racked with wave after wave of her orgasm as my cock throbbed once, twice, three times, each time depositing more cum in her mouth (another first!), which to my surprise she swallowed.

I withdrew my still pulsing cock as the final drops of cum seeped from its head and watched as her quivering continued and I heard one final grunt from outside. "Oh shit yeah, here it comes," said the taxi driver as he began to unload his cum into my wife's no-longer virgin ass. He squeezed my wife's butt cheeks hard leaving red marks where he did so as he held her still and pump every last bit of his cum into her.

As my wife's orgasm and shaking subsided, the taxi driver, now spent, pulled his cock from my wife's ass, pulled up his trousers, and walked back round to the driver's door. I gathered my exhausted and well fucked wife onto the back seat and shut the door. She lay with her head on my lap catching her breath for the rest of the short silent journey home, not bothering to cover herself up.

We pulled up at the end of our driveway, my wife adjusted her dress, and started to walk to our front door while I paid the taxi driver. He handed me a card with his number telling me, "When you next need a taxi make sure you call me directly, not the taxi company, I'll do you a special rate," winking as he did. I took the card, grinned a devilish grin back at him, and followed my wife home.

008dick
008dick
56 Followers