It Started with a Moan

Story Info
Brother & sister discover the pleasure of sex.
12.7k words
4.57
277.5k
239
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: The below involves a story between two consenting adults (over the age of 18) in an incestuous relationship.

*****

I shifted on my bed, finger on the remote and flipped through the channels. It was late at night on a Saturday and there was nothing on except for infomercials, religious programs and boring news. I let out a sigh of irritation and took a glance at my phone, regretting telling my buddy I was going to stay home tonight and study. It was true, I needed to study for my exam in chemistry, but there was only so much I could take in at once and I could have had time to go out.

I nudged my heavy textbook out of the way and stretched my legs out, getting comfortable. There had to be something on, I thought and decided to check out the movie channels. It was then, when I was reading the summary for a B-movie vampire flic that I heard a soft, low moan. I almost thought it was the wind from my cracked window, but when it came again, a little louder, I knew it wasn't. I strained my ears and heard the light buzz of what I could only assume was a vibrator. I froze in place, realizing my sister was masturbating and that she had no clue her breathy, throaty moans were reaching my ears. Another moan reached my ears and I felt my dick start to harden. My heart started to pound. Was I really getting hard over my sister? I let out a whoosh of air and carefully leaned back in my bed, unsure of what to do. I didn't want her to know I was still awake. I didn't want her to know I could hear her. More importantly, I didn't want her to stop.

By now a drop of precum was beaded on the tip of my dick and I was erect and aching. She moaned again and I closed my eyes and imagined her hot, glistening pussy slick with her juices as she moved her vibrator in and out. I've never seen her naked, not since before puberty, but I tried to imagine what she'd look like. I bit my lip to halt a groan of my own and slowly pulled my sweatpants and boxers away to free my dick. I caressed the head, smearing the precum around and that light touch alone was almost too much. Fuck, I've never been this turned on in my life. I wrapped my hand around my girth and couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips. Oh god. It felt so good.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard," she said, voice carrying though the thin walls and I nearly came. I heard silence, then a frustrated growl. Why did she suddenly stop? Did she know I was listening to her, masturbating to her moans of pleasure?

I thought to go back to my fantasy of imagining her pretty pink pussy, but something stopped me and compelled me at the same time. I covered myself back up, got up and headed for her door. It was a short trip, seeing as it was next to mine.

I knocked and waited, heart pounding, dick throbbing. Was I really going to do this? Would she let me?

"What?" she asked.

"Can I come in?"

Rustling reached my ears and I assume she was hiding her sex toy. "Yeah, sure," she said a moment later.

I opened the door and caught the delicate, slight smell of sex and it made my dick throb all the more. I looked at her, sitting on her bed, dressed in a tank top and skirt, cell phone in hand, like nothing happened.

"I heard you," I said.

Her eyes widened. "What-what are you talking about?"

She bit her lip, looking flushed.

"I heard you fucking yourself with your toy," I said and paused. "I also heard you didn't come, why not?"

She sighed. "I can't hide anything from you can I?"

"The walls are pretty thin, Katie."

She rolled her eyes. "The battery ran out. Do you have any?"

"I have something better," I said. "If you're game."

It was then that she looked at my crotch and at seeing my hard-on, widened her eyes. I walked up to her, my thigh touching her bare knee. I bent down and whispered in her ear: "I can fuck you hard, Katie."

She gasped and looked into my eyes. I had a moment of fear, wondering if I went too far, wondering if she'd tell Mom and if Mom would believe her. I was crazy, this was crazy, I knew, but I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop.

It was then that she grabbed my neck forcefully and kissed my lips with a hungry, wild abandon. I moaned as her tongue dueled with mine and I tasted her. She leaned back on the bed and I followed her down, pinning her to the mattress, my dick pressed against her hip.

"Please, I need you," she said as she pulled away from my lips to nip and lick my jaw and neck. I shivered at the sensation of her soft, warm tongue on my skin. I buried my face in her, long, silky hair for a moment to regain my composure, taking in her citrus shampoo.

I decided, before I took her to give her something she was denied earlier. I rose off her body, missing the warmth of her already. Soon, I told myself. Soon.

"Take your top off," I all but growled as I yanked her skirt and panties off her legs. She removed her top and I took in the soft swell of tits, her nipples already erect. I took one between my fingers and was rewarded with a gasp. I grinned and took her whole tit in my grasp to gently kneed.

Since she was sitting up again, at the edge of her bed, it made things easier. I went to my knees, still massaging her tit, flicking her nipple at random moments, and spread her legs apart. The smell of her pussy made my mouth water and I took a moment to take it all in. Holy Shit! I was looking at my sister's pussy. Her glorious, shaved and dripping pussy with its pretty lips and waiting hole.

I took a finger and slid it over her clit and she twitched, moaning. "Yes," she whispered. "More."

I nudged her legs further apart and leaned her back against the mattress so her cunt was exposed for me. I took my first lick slowly, starting from the bottom to the top, savoring her juices. I groaned and felt my dick twitch and precum leak from the tip. It was a wonder I hadn't come already. I licked her faster, twirling my tongue and undulating it over her clit. I could feel her pussy twitch and shudder and I released her tit so I could put my finger in her channel. Her breathing came in short, breathy pants as I moved my finger in and out of her hole. It glistened in the light, coated with her cream. So wet, so ready.

I nibbled her clit and finger fucked her faster, harder and within moments, I could feel her clench and shutter her release. She cried out, a keening sound that went straight to my balls.

"That was just the beginning," I said and rose from my place on the floor. I took my boxers and pants off and loomed over her again. I took in her flushed face, her puffy lips and tousled hair and couldn't think of anyone more sexier.

I scooted her up, closer to the center of the bed and she opened her eyes and smiled at me. I leaned down, pressing our flushed bodies together once more and the skin to skin contact was perfect. My dick pressed between our bodies and the friction, little as it was, felt amazing. I took her mouth in mine once more, kissing her with a madness that I alone couldn't be feeling. We were falling into this abyss together.

Her hips started to grind against me and she broke the kiss. "Fuck me, I need you. I need my brother."

Her words made my heart race and urged me on. I took my hot, flushed cock in hand and guided it into her wet, welcoming pussy. I slid in slowly, feeling the exquisite sensation of her muscles stretching and clenching on my dick, of her juices coating my sensitive flesh. We groaned in pleasure, our moans seeming loud in the silent house.

Once I was balls deep I waited. "You're such a good sister, so good." I said. "Your pussy grabbed my dick so well. You want this don't you?" I asked, slowly pulling out. "You want your big brother to pound your pussy?" I drove in again.

She gasped and arched her back. "Yesssss. Fuck me, fuck me hard."

"Brother," I said, nearly growing in her ear. "I want you to know who's fucking you, who's pleasuring you."

"Yes, brother," she said, breathlessly.

I smiled and kissed her swollen lips, nipping them as I moved my hips ever so slightly.

"Please, faster, I need-" she panted.

I knew I was torturing her—hell I was torturing myself—but I didn't want this to end. It was too amazing, too wonderful and what if this was a one time thing? What if she realized what she did and couldn't look at me again? I shook those thoughts out of my mind and decided to live in the moment, at least for now.

"Get reading, baby, because you're about to have the best fuck of your life."

"Yes, brother, please, please..."

I pulled out slowly and slammed back in, keeping her body in place as much as I could. She groaned and wrapped her legs around my hips pulling me closer, deeper. I gave in, unable to hold onto my control any longer. I started to move in and out of her tight, slick pussy in a harsh rhythm. Her tits giggled and swayed as I moved. Sweat beaded down my face and I quickly wiped it away. I kept my eyes on her, watching her gasp and groan, her lips parted in pleasure. Her hands grabbed the comforter for purchase as fucked her. Hard.

"That's it baby, such a good little sister." I cooed.

I felt her cunt clench around my cock and I knew she'd come again. And soon.

"God," she moaned as I tilted my thrust and hit her g-spot. Her eyes rolled in the back of her head and she nearly stopped breathing.

"Gonna come," she gasped.

"Come all over your brother's cock, I need it, come on my cock, baby."

She arched her back and let out a keen, her pussy convulsing, quivering and milking my cock. I moved in and out, gliding through the sudden gush of her juices until I felt my balls draw up and pleasure like no other shot though my body. I came, groaning her name as I thrust in and out of her still quivering hole.

"Yes, come, come," she whispered.

I slowed my pace down, still thrusting, though more gently now. I leaned down, blanketing her flushed and sweaty body with my own, making sure to stay connected, stay inside of her.

I kissed her deeply, slowly as I slowed my thrusts down even more, until they were only every few moments.

She nipped my bottom lip and looked into my eyes. "That was awesome."

I chuckled. "I know." I paused. "Would you want to do it again? Ever?"

She sighed and my gut clenched in fear. "Of course, no one can fuck me like my brother, that's for sure." She laughed. "I think you ruined me for all men."

I couldn't help feeling a sense of satisfaction over that. Not only was she the best I've ever had, but I was hers as well.

After a moment I lifted myself up, still connected to her-it was has if my dick never wanted to leave the confines of her sweet, warm pussy. I pulled out slowly and saw the slow gush of my come coat her opening and drip down to her ass. It was hot and made me wish I was hard all over again, just do I could fuck all over.

"I love your pussy," I said.

She lifted herself up on her elbows and looked at me, "I hope you love more than my pussy, Josh."

"You're my sister, of course I love more than your pussy."

She kissed my cheek. "Good."

She reached down and swiped her delicate finger though our cream, the white contrasting against the deep red of her nail polish. I watched her, wondering what she was thinking. Was she worried I came inside her? No, I remember Mom picking her birth control up last week. We didn't have to worry about that.

I watched as the tip of her tongue peeked outside her lips and licked her finger clean. "Katie," I said, voice low, guttural. She was teasing me, taunting me.

"You taste good, brother," she said sweetly, looking up at me from beneath her lashes.

"If I could, I'd fuck you right now." I took a breath. "I'll get you for that later,"

She smiled and moved to scoot off the bed. "I need to shower." she looked at me, taking in my muscled, toned figure and well endowed—though now flaccid cock. "So do you."

I nodded and went to gather my things. "You can go first," I said, putting my boxers back on.

"No sharing?" she pouted.

I shook my head. "Mom'll be home soon."

And with the bathroom in the hallway, it'd be too risky for us to shower together, at least this late at night.

She sighed and nodded. Kissing me on the lips as she walked out naked, towel in hand, to the bathroom.

It wasn't until I got to my room and sat down on my bed that it hit me, really hit me. I fucked my little sister. And it was the best sex of my life.

*

It was a week since my brother, Josh came into my room that Saturday night and fucked me senseless. I couldn't stop thinking of that night. Of his tone, muscled body, of his blond boy-ish looks and dimpled smile and cock that could make me come like no one else. I wanted him, needed him. I knew it was wrong, I knew it shouldn't have happened—ever—but I couldn't bring myself to regret it. I wanted it to happen again.

We managed to act normal around each other, to tease and argue like we always did. Normal sibling shit. It was as if nothing happened, at least when others were around. When Mom was busy or looking the other way I often caught the hungry look in his blue eyes and it caused my pussy to wet with need. Since we were both in college - he a sophomore and me a freshmen - our schedules were often busy, but with the start of Spring Break, coupled with the fact that Mom worked during the middle of the night, I was nearly dripping in anticipation. We had plenty of time alone, plenty of time to fuck.

I waved goodbye to Mom as she left for her shift at the all-night diner and shifted my position on the couch, feeling Josh's warm body next to mine. My stomach filled with butterflies. I wanted to pounce on him the moment the door closed, but I knew better. Mom often forgot something or another and came back. I tried to control my body, to calm down, but the thought of what the night would bring made me soak my panties already. There was something so hot, so naughty about fucking your brother. So wrong, but so, so good.

Josh kept watching the movie, his eyes on the screen and I wondered if he was really watching it or if he, like me, checked out long ago. I bit my lip and looked at the clock, surprised how much time already passed. Fifteen minutes was long enough to ensure Mom was gone for good tonight. I took my hand and slid it down his abs, smiling as he twitched in surprise. I was glad he was wearing sweatpants as it made it easier to push down and free his cock.

I didn't get a good look at it the first time we were together on account of being fucked within an inch of my life, but this time, I took the time to take it in. He was big with a good girth on him. Bigger than the guy I lost my virginity to, that's for sure. He had short, golden pubes at the base and around his large balls.

At my delicate, nearly non-touch on its head, he gasped. "Katie," he whispered, swallowing hard.

"Are you ready for some fun tonight?"

"Yes," he said, finally turning to look at me. "I've been dying to feel you again, to-"

I leaned up and kissed his mouth, silencing him, "Me too."

I kept massaging the head of his dick in slow circles and was rewarded by it hardening. A drops of precum made my strokes easier.

"I want to suck you," I said and leaned down, close to his prick. I took the tip of my tongue and swiped It over his leaking, flushed head. The salty taste of come and man invaded my senses and my pussy gushed, even wetter. He moaned and I placed the tip just in my mouth and gently applied suction. I released him and looked up, "I've never done this," I admitted. "Let me know if I'm doing something wrong."

He met my eyes, his slightly widened in surprise. "You're killing me, baby," he groaned. "Just do what you were doing. It feels good."

I nodded and brought his glistening prick into my month again, this time further into my mouth. I fought the urge to gag and moved my head up and down in time with my hands on his shaft. He groaned again and from my periphery I saw his head fall back onto the couch.

I must have been doing something right and was rewarded by more precum, my taste-buds accustomed and greedy for it.

I must have been at it for a minute or so, when I reached for my pussy, desperate to relieve the pressure building. I was so hot, nearly feverish with desire.

He must have seen my movements, because he tapped my shoulder and told me to stop.

"Get naked, now."

I did, shedding my tank top, shorts and panties in lighting speed. I flushed at his perusal, at the hunger in his eyes as he took in my breasts and already, glistening pussy.

He got up, flung his clothes off and told me to lay on the couch. I rested my head on one of the throw pillows and he took another and placed it under my ass, lifting everything up.

"You're so wet, so wet for me," he said as his finger caressed and teased with the lightest of touches on my slit.

"Yes, for you, brother. You make me so hot, so horny."

He smiled, a dimple on his left cheek as he moved closer. He kissed my thigh and I shivered. He moved closer, kissing my clit, only to flick his tongue out. The small sensation felt like electric and I groaned at the pleasure of it.

He started to lick me from bottom to top slowly. I shifted my hips, trying to roll them, wanting more. I felt his fingers, two if I guessed right, enter me as he nipped my clit. I shuddered and nearly came right then. I was panting by now, breathless. He licked my cream, twirled his tongue and fingered me in perfect rhythm.

"Come for me," he panted and at those words, I shattered. My pussy clenching on his fingers, gushing juices onto tongue. He continued to lick me, sending tiny jolts of pleasure as my orgasm went on and on.

"Oh, God, oh God," I babbled.

He stopped, seemed to gather his own composure and let me gather mine. He sat back down on the couch and when I was composed enough to move, he helped me up.

"I want you to ride me, can you do that? Ride your big brother?"

I nodded and flicked the pillow out of the way, moving my legs over his thighs and getting into position. With my ass titled up to allow his access, he guided his leaking, flushed cock into my dripping wet cunt.

I lowered myself slowly, groaning into his ear as my face was buried into the nook of his shoulder.

"So good baby. No one takes my cock like you."

Once I was fully seated I took a second to let my pussy adjust to the full feeling. While I wasn't a virgin, I was still unused to sex and with someone this large. I pulled back, resting my hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. He kissed me deeply, our tongues gliding with each other.

I started to move, lifting myself up slowly, only halfway and moved back down. I repeated this a few more times, loving the fact that I could tease him, get him as wild as he got more before.

"You want me to fuck you, brother?" I asked, smiling.

"You know I do."

I nipped his lip and started to move more quickly. My pussy gliding up his length, leaving it wet and slippery for my descent downward. He groaned as I moved my hips and picked up the pace. His eyes closed and I grabbed his jaw, jerking it gently.

"Keep your eyes open. I want you to see who's fucking you."

He opened his eyes and met mine. "Like I could forget."

He took his hands and grabbed my tits, twisting my nipples and I gasped at the feeling.

"Do you think you can suck them while I fuck you, bother?" I asked, breathlessly as I bounced up and down, slowly on his prick.

He smirked and bent down, capturing a hard bud in his hot, wet mouth on my up stoke. The suction ripped through me and I felt it on my clit.

When I moved downward, it pulled with me and the slight pain only added to my pleasure.

I moaned, unable to contain myself. He released my left tit and moved to the right, showering it with the same attention.