It Started with His Bass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatanJD
SatanJD
116 Followers

"You're so sweet Sam" Kathy said leaning in towards me, "but I'll be fine, you should worry more about your sister. You're gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow April!" she shouted past me into the house giggling.

"I'll be fine!" April shouted back, I wasn't sure but I thought I heard her whisper "you bitch" under her breath.

I shrugged, "Well if you're sure you're okay." I said looking her straight in the eyes.

"I am" she replied, "See you later April." She shouted into the house, "and next time" she whispered in my ear. "I might just stay over"

I grinned and we kissed, our lips locking for a few seconds before I pulled away and she climbed into her car. I watched her drive down the street before I turned back and joined April in the living room, I threw myself down beside her and sighed, as much as I wanted to deny it when Kathy had kissed me my thoughts had immediately turned to the kiss April and I shared several days ago. Kathy was an okay girl but she was nowhere near enough to keep my mind off April, not to mention she loved the sound of her own voice.

I was suddenly aware of April leaning over me, I looked up and her face was a mixture of anger and tears. "What's wrong?" I asked concerned.

"What's she got that I don't?" she demanded angrily.

"W-what?" I stammered confused.

"What. Has. She. Got. That. I. Don't?" she snarled pulling away from me, "Is it these?" she demanded cupping her breasts and shaking them, "Do you not like the big ones?"

"No-I mean yes, I mean-GAH!" I shouted as she suddenly spun around and pulled her jeans down, revealing nothing but a thin pair of lacy panties covering her pert ass.

"Is it my ass?" she asked bending over and giving me a full view of her shapely cheeks. "Is it too big?"

"No sis you have a great ass but I'd appreciate if you got it out of my face." I hissed through clenched teeth as I fought against an erection.

"Then what is it?!" she demanded stepping out of her jeans and standing, hands on her hips, in front of me in nothing but a loose t-shirt and a thong.

"YOU'RE MY SISTER YOU DOLT!" I shouted standing and heading for the door, April was clearly drunk and I wasn't going to stay here any longer because it would just make things worse when she sobered up.

"No." she said pulling me back into the room, she reached up into her hair and pulled it free of the pony tail she usually kept it in. "Now I'm that bitch Kathy"

"Sis" I said trying to calm her down, she was acting crazy.

"No." she said angrily.

"Fine" I said humouring the drunk girl, "Kathy. You're drunk and you need to go to sleep and wait until you're sober tomorrow. If you don't you'll just be more embarrassed in the morning, okay?"

"No." she said leaning forward, "If I was sober I wouldn't be brave enough to do this."

April lunged forward and pulled me into a kiss, her tongue bursting into my mouth. The kiss was more urgent and powerful than before, but it felt just as good. I groaned and found my own tongue twisting around hers, my hands moved to her hips as I pulled her towards me, my body acting independent of my head.

I pulled away from her, "Sis..." I muttered, my resistance crumbling as I looked into her eyes, those gorgeous, seductive, green eyes.

"Shhh," she whispered pressing her finger against my lips. "Don't say anything."

Slowly she slid down my body until she was knelt in front of me, the alcohol quelling my resistance nothing but a weak 'no' left my mouth as she pulled the zipper down on my cargo pants and pulled my dick free.

Gently she ran her hands up and down the length of my semi hard dick, her eyes widening as it hardened in her hand. "Wow" she murmured as her eyes ran up and down the length of my nine inch member, "Who's a big boy then?" she said looking up at me a seductive smile on her lips.

"Sis..." I groaned as she slid her fingers lightly over my member again.

"Don't talk" she purred looking up at me for a moment before her eyes returned to my dick. "Just enjoy."

Slowly she began to run her tongue along the length of my shaft, gently massaging my balls as she did. With each agonisingly slow lick I felt another shiver of pleasure wrack through my body, then suddenly she pulled away, brushed her sandy blond hair behind her ears, and pushed forward, engulfing the slick shaft in her mouth. I moaned in pleasure as I felt her tongue slither and slide over my head as her lips slid back and forth around my shaft. Those same soft lips that had been pressed against my own just moments ago were now wrapped around my dick, and god did it feel good.

After a while she pulled away and looked up at me with pleading eyes. "It feels good, doesn't it?" she asked hopefully as I leant back panting from the pleasure she had just been sending through my body.

As I looked into her beautiful green eyes I finally couldn't take it anymore, my dick was harder than it was ever been before and the alcohol I had downed in the course of the evening coupled with my own arousal was making it hard to think straight. I knew only one thing for sure, right know I wanted desperately to pleasure the woman in front of me, sister or not.

"Oh god yes!" I moaned as I lunged forwards and pulled her into another kiss, I didn't even care that I could taste my own dick on her breath, I just had to feel her lips pressed against mine again.

"Sam." she whispered as I pulled away from the kiss.

"Looks like you beat me sis." I told her pulling her tank top off, "I can't resist you anymore."

I stopped for a few seconds after I pulled her bra off to admire the view, they were perfect, so perky and round. Her nipples were small but rock solid and she had large cream coloured areolas, I only paused for a fraction of a second before I buried my hands in her supple breasts. She moaned as I brought my head to her nipples and began sucking and licking them furiously, I could of played with her incredible rack for hours but after a few minutes she moaned and pulled my hand to her snatch.

I was amazed at how wet she was and letting her nipple fall from my mouth I dropped to my knees and pushed her down until she was lying on the floor, before sliding my hand down the front of her jeans until my knuckles were rubbing against her snatch. Sliding my finger gently into her sopping pussy mound I twisted it slowly back and forth several times, each time coaxing a moan from April, before pulling it out of her jeans.

Holding my hand up so she could see her own juices glistening on my fingers I quickly lapped it off, smacking my lips I grinned. "Delicious." I told her happily.

"Really?" she asked as I pulled her jeans and panties down to her ankles and leant in so my lips were millimetres from her snatch, my breath caressing her labia and brushing lightly over her erect nub.

"Sam you don't have to-OH GOD." She moaned as I rammed my tongue in between the folds of her pussy and twisted it over her clit. I've always been good at eating pussy, and I genuinely love the taste of a girl's juices, but April tasted like nothing I'd ever experienced before. That small sample I'd licked off my fingers had nothing on lapping it directly from the source, and my tongue attacked the folds of her pussy with renewed gusto.

I was surprised by how quickly she came from me eating her out, not to mention that she came hard. She screamed and covered my hungry face in juices, I tried to lap it up but emerged from between her legs with patches of her juices coating my face. She looked horrified when she saw me, "Oh god I'm so sorry" she said her eyes widening in horror.

"What for?" I asked leaning forward and engulfing her lips in another kiss. "you taste so good."

"None of my other boyfriends would eat me." She said as our lips untangled. "They said it was disgusting."

"They were idiots." I told her as I kissed her neck and worked my way down to her nipples, lapping at them again as my hand rubbed against her pussy.

"I want you so bad Sam." April moaned as she pulled away and spread her legs in front of me, "Ram that big dick of yours in me. Big Brother."

I moaned and pressed my dick against her opening for a moment, for a brief second my mind told me to stop, but looking at April lying there waiting for me was too much. With a groan I entered her and in one swift motion I was buried up to the hilt in her pussy, I was sure the entire street could hear her moans.

"Are you okay?" I asked her concerned.

"You're so big," she told me groaning again. "It feels so good, please, keep going-uhhh." She moaned as I pulled back and thrust in her one again.

I fucked her furiously, the both of us moaning and groaning as I rammed my dick into her with a frenzied passion. I couldn't hold back, couldn't think of anything except thrusting over and over again into that incredibly tight pussy. She was so tight, wet and incredibly hot, nothing could compare to the feeling of having her pussy wrapped around my dick. Her pussy twitched and contracted around my dick with every one of her moans and after only a few minutes I could feel my climax rising, I groaned and leant towards April who was wrapped up in the intensity of the pleasure we were both experiencing.

"Oh God Sis I'm gonna cum!" I cried desperately trying to pull free of her legs, which had wrapped around me and were pulling me deeper inside her.

"I don't care!" she screamed pulling me in closer, "shoot your cream inside me bro! Make me completely yours! Oh god oh god I'm CUMMING!"

I watched April throw her head back and scream as she came, her pussy pumping out pints of her juices which trickled down my legs as I thrust into her. Seeing such a sexy sight I couldn't hold back and with one last scream of "I'm Cumming!" I pumped my load into her waiting pussy.

I pulled April up off the floor and into my arms before collapsing back onto the floor, her body pressed against mine. "That felt incredible." I moaned kissing her, "Yeah." She replied as we both leant back and began to drift off to sleep. "It did." I smiled as I felt her fall asleep in my arms, nothing ran through my mind as I revelled in the afterglow, feeling sleep overcome me as well.

***

Oh god! I thought as I woke up, I'd done it, I'd fucked April. Oh god! I didn't know how to deal with this, she must hate me, oh god what if people find out? A hundred panicking thoughts rushed through my head as I lay on the floor of my living room, naked, next to my sister. I groaned and forced my eyes open, I had to get up, face reality, I had done something horrific and I had to face that fact and figure what to do next.

I looked over at April, she looked angelic, a soft content smile on her lips as she slept, pressed gently against me, my arm wrapped around her. I couldn't help but smile at the sight of her.

My panic started to fade as I watched her sleeping form, sure people might not understand but maybe, just maybe what we'd just done wasn't so horrific after all.

***

Whelp that was my first ever attempt at an eighteen plus story and I'm pretty pleased with how it came out. So what does everyone out there think? Love it? Hate it? Please let me know, I've got the ideas for a sequel already building in my mind, should I start work on it? All criticism welcome, I only want to improve.

SatanJD
SatanJD
116 Followers
12