It Started With Not Feeling Good Ch. 07

Story Info
The return and the future.
4.7k words
3.92
48.3k
24

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 05/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers

John, Carol and their two sons helped Carol to move back in. It was over 2 years after she was moved out. To celebrate, all three kids paid for dinner reservations at a special place for just the two of them, alone. After Carol and John showered, they left to eat.

At the restaurant, it became a bit quiet between them. A little bit was tiredness from the moving activity of the day, the rest was the activity of the past two years. At the end of dinner while they were treated to desert, Carol cleared her throat, she wanted to talk. "I have to talk about" when John broke in. "No you don't. We went over that, whatever happened, and" then Carol broke in, "Please John, let me talk, please?" He nodded yes and allowed her to continue.

"In the past several years before I strayed, before I destroyed our marriage, we kind of got into a rut, emotionally and sexually. Our relationship was dying. I know that I was the biggest part of that. We've worked on the emotional and relationship part." He nodded yes.

"I want to talk about the sexual part. We haven't gone there. When I was unfaithful, what I did... was the same that you and I did, nothing different, actually even less. We've been physically apart for 2 years. We both have changed. We've started over. I think that emotionally, we're better than before." John nodded again, but smiled this time.

"I have and I've seen you drop parts of our lives that were not working for us." She cleared her throat and took a drink. They both knew she was stalling, buying a little bit of emotional time.

"I want our sexual relationship to start over again too. Start over from the very beginning. Nothing off bounds. Maybe not nothing, but at least we talk about it first." she paused, "Nothing between us anyway. At least to try something that our partner wants to try. We may not do it again, or we may love it, but we need to have that freedom to be open to new things between us. How do you feel about this? What do you think?"

John waited a minute, and Carol was worried. But then he smiled and Carol relaxed a bit. "I'll admit that tonight I was worried about what you did before. It was one of those things that I hit the wall on for those months before the accident. I thought I just needed to move on. But you're right, everything should be open to talking." He took a sip from his drink. She reached over and placed her hand in his. He squeezed it lovingly. They learned much in the past year about being with each other.

"Sexually, with you I've been dead for several years. We only did one or two things, then came" at that he paused. She added, "My straying, my being an unfaithful bitch?" He continued, "I stayed dead for the next year. But we met at the marriage group, and I started to feel things again. Just after our granddaughter was born, on my way back from the west coast, I actually drove to a legal brothel in Nevada."

Carol's eyes were wide. Her quiet conservative husband went to a whore house? There was something, something exciting going on in him that she never knew.

"But that was as far as I got, the parking lot. I wasn't ready for anything like that. For the hour I waited there, I saw about 20 guys go in and only 10 come out. I figured it was a 45 minute job." And he laughed. After a second or two, she did too. This was not the man she knew before, the one who was so quiet about sex. This gave her an idea. They continued talking about sex, what they were feeling, what they wanted, what the other wanted. They had never done this before, so openly, so frankly.

They had finished their desert and coffee. Carol reached over and gave John a big kiss. Then she whispered into his ear, "We need to do better than 45 minutes." then stuck her tongue into his ear and her hand across his groin. That used to drive him crazy years ago. She used to do it to him in public when a few people could see. She was betting it was doing the same now. She was right and what she traced the outline of in his pants told her so.

Paying the waitress, they got up from the table and Carol felt a hand grab and playfully squeeze her right cheek. She jumped at first, then stopped and backed into it, twice. The second time caught John off guard. The games have started, and these were two dedicated players. It was going to be a good night.

In the car on the way home, Carol slowly traced his manhood with her hand. Then to make his driving even more interesting, she slid her dress up slowly while spreading her legs. He had never seen her in a thong before. In the darkness of the front seat, she kept teasing John, pulling his eyes away at stop lights, only to cover up when it turned green. A couple of cars honking brought him back to reality. He was going to get her for this later.

Pulling up to the driveway, he reached over and pulled her mouth to his, and his hand plunged into her thong. That's when he discovered she had shaved. She whispered, "I did that for you last night. Do you like?" while his fingers entered her slit. She moaned while he got her all worked up. She was very near to coming when he stopped cold. "We have to get into the house, and bolted to the door laughing. "Tease me will you. Hurry up." She got her self together and had to plan her come back quick.

John had entered the house, but stopped cold in the hallway. There were flowers with 'Welcome Home' balloons on the table, along side an antipasto tray with an ice bucket with spumate and two glasses.

Carol came up behind him. She felt his arm over her shoulder, hugging her. Their lips met and their arms held each other, until she goosed his ass and laughed. She giggled out a "If you open that bottle, I'll bring the tray upstairs."

He smiled at her and said "Who has to go upstairs? Just get the glasses ready." and they both heard the pop. The spumate started to bubble over, but she quickly put her mouth on it and sucked to stop any loss or mess.

With her mouth still on the bottle she heard, "You look pretty good sucking something long and hard." He cupped her ass and gave it a playful light slap. "John, I didn't care about the mess on the floor or me not anymore. I didn't want to waste it. Fill these glasses, and meet me in the living room while I get the tray and close the curtains."

Settling on the couch, Carol leaned her back against John and began to sip the spumate. He fed her some asiago cheese, then she fed him some milanese salami. After a little bit, she leaned over and kissed him softly. He took the glasses and put them on the table behind him. He began to run his hands along her back and then along her ass. He always loved her ass. She never let him play much with it before, but tonight was going to be different. Slipping his hand under her thong, she backed his hand away and pulled back to look at him. He was looking a little deflated, but she smiled.

"You never made it into that whore house did you? Tonight, you get your whore. I'm yours for anything you could have bought, and it's on the house." Carol stood up and got his glass. "Hello, my name is Candy, I'll be yours till morning. All expenses paid. What can I start doing for you sweetie?" and she knelt down in front of him, with a big sexy smile on her face.

They had never played any roles before. But having spent the last year on the internet, he was game for it. She just one-upped him, and he was willing to let her win, for now.

"Well Candy, could you first refill our glasses, and break out the bourbon, the fine sippin' top shelf stuff. You know where it's kept. We're almost out of this."

Carol returned with the Makers Mark he kept in the liquor cabinet, along with two glasses. She was going to enjoy this too. With a bit of show-womanship, she drained the last of the spumate directly from the bottle. She smiled at him as she licked the neck of the bottle.

"Candy, I'd sure love to see you strip for me, and yes, please take your time, I want to enjoy it." With that, he put his legs up on the couch and leaned back with his arms behind his head.

She had never stripped before, and was more than a little unsure of it. All she could remember was a clip from the movie Gypsy. She leaned over and whispered quietly into his ear "I'll be open to suggestions, I'm new at this," and backed away. He smiled and nodded yes.

Moving her body erotically was something she never did before, but she saw an appreciative audience. Her own audience raised her confidence. Teasing him in the car was so much easier she thought. Putting on some smooth jazz, she started to move to the music, and then swayed her hips while closing her eyes. She got into the zone with it. In a few minutes she opened her eyes. John was there, with his mouth open, his eyes intent on her. She felt it, she felt her 'new lover' desire her. Her actions started to have a mind of their own, and he loved it. She had not yet loosened a single piece of clothing.

She began to slide her hands along her slightly chubby body. She hated her additional weight, but John loved it. Her curves always turned him on, and now he was watching her sway in front of him. He tried to reach out to touch her, but she playfully slapped his hand back. They both smiled at each other.

She started to cup her tits for him, slide her hands along her hips and along her inner thighs. A few minutes of this she began to feel his hunger for her. That was when she unbuttoned a single button of her blouse. Turning, she then reached to the food tray and grabbed some cheese while swaying her ass in front of his face. Turning back, she slowly placed the cheese into his mouth. After he had swallowed it, she followed the cheese with two fingertips, then whole fingers, allowing him to lick and suck them clean. She never knew how erotic it felt to have your fingers in your lover's mouth.

She unbuttoned another button, then another. Her red bra was starting to peak out. She swayed her tits in front of his face, letting her perfume drift into him. She could see that he wanted to touch her, but she pulled back, unbuttoning the third, fourth and fifth.

She was enjoying this, more than she ever felt she thought she would have. She pulled out the tails of her blouse out, and then unbuttoned the rest, opening it for him to see. Swaying in front of John, she took his hands and placed them upon her breasts. They both moaned together. She did not know how she was going to keep this up, she wanted him so badly, but she also wanted to keep him stringing along. She never got the choice.

He pulled her down to her knees and her hands to his belt. "Candy, I can't take that any more. Do what you do best my little whore."

Carol wasn't stung at that line, she rather enjoyed it now that they were back together. It was a term of endearment now. She unbuckled his belt and slipped his zipper down. She brought her face to his crotch and breathed in. For so long she was away from his scent. For the past two years, she would think of it as she masturbated herself, now she smelled it again, she was home.

"Candy, take off that blouse, I want to see your tits. NOW." She smiled and let her blouse slowly fall off her shoulders. She still wanted to tease him. She was on her knees in her red lace bra, he loved red lace. It was a front clasp bra, and she loosened it and let it slip off her shoulders.

There were the tits he had been looking for, inches away from his mouth. He reached over and fondled them, and gave then a little kiss before he put her hands back on his pants. She started to rub his cock through his underwear when he told her to stand. "Take off you clothes. I want see you naked, and be quick about it." Then he swatted her left ass cheek lightly.

She did as she was told, loving the newness of this all. They had never done this before, she never knew how erotic it was. She dropped her skirt and was standing there in her thong and nylons. For him, she wore a red garter belt. He had never seen her like that before.

After removing the garters, she put her fingers along the thong at her sides, and slipped it down to her feet. She then picked it up and let John smell her arousal from it. He smiled and pulled her down, not to kiss his mouth, but to his straining cock. It was still hidden in his pants. First she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off, then his undershirt.

She kissed and sucked his nipples on the way south, getting a yelp for her efforts. She smiled at that. She got to his pants, sliding her hands along the front of his legs till she got to his feet. Then she took off his shoes and socks. To tease him further, she quickly licked his toes. His eyes went wide open. She just as quickly slid her hands along his sides to his waist band. He was breathing heavy by then. She wondered how quick he was going to cum. She knew what she wanted to do with it.

He picked up his ass from the couch and she slipped both his pants and underwear off at once. She made sure she did not touch his cock. But once again, she didn't get a choice. He pulled her face to his cock and gave her a single command, "Suck it my little whore."

Like most women, she never liked to swallow, but she had in the past. She also never liked to wear it. Today, she was going to do both. The smell of his cum on both of their bodies was going to keep them going all night. She knew what she was going to do to him. Looking directly at his eyes, she started licking and sucking on his cock. With the eye contact, she knew he would not last long. Carol was right. He became rigid, but he held her head on his cock. He wanted her to get a mouthful, didn't care if she swallowed, but wanted to cum in her mouth. The first for him was that he was going to kiss her when he finished. They both were going to taste themselves before the night was over.

He filled her mouth and it dribbled on him. She immediately started to rub it over the both of them. They had done that before when they were younger. While she was doing that, he pulled her to his face, and kissed her completely, sharing his seed. Her eyes went wild, her cunt tingled with anticipation.

"Candy my little whore, get on your back and spread your legs" and he swatted her ass again. She did what she was told, but started to realize that he swatted her ass more today than their entire courting and marriage. She lay back on the couch and watched him get on his knees. He was looking directly at her pussy, her new bald pussy. He was smiling.

She wasn't a big fan of him eating her, partially because she wasn't thrilled with tasting herself. She liked kissing more. But their marriage was now new. The look of lust and love in his eyes told her it was a great new day for them. She had seen him taste himself, that he never did before. That was a bit of a turn on for her to see. Because her mind was wandering, she didn't realize that he was going to attack her pussy, until it happened. It was an intense rough sucking, licking, rubbing while he slipped two fingers into her pussy and another two into her ass at once. Her pent up excitement went into overdrive. Within 10 seconds she came, a climax to remember. She had never come so quick and so hard in her entire life.

Before she could recover, he had moved his mouth to hers. They shared her taste while she panted, trying to catch her breath. This was the first time he made her come in two years.

"Candy, get on your knees and show me your ass. NOW, GET A MOVE ON." She was feeling like a plaything, a piece of meat. She didn't think it was going to be this way when she 'became Candy'. But a quick swat on her ass got her moving. "Don't turn around."

Now she was getting a little worried. This playing was starting to be a little unnerving. That was when she felt his hand on the back of her shoulder, steadying himself. His other hand was spreading her legs. When she felt him tenderly stroke her pussy, she relaxed a bit. Guiding his cock into her from behind was something they always liked. That way, he could reach around and cup her tits or play with her pussy. She loved it too, feeling his hands all over her. Carol didn't have to do anything but receive. Sometimes it's nice to just receive from your lover.

A couple of strokes is all it took for them to connect. This wasn't Candy and a trick here, this was Carol and John, 'new lovers' again. An old and a new feeling at the same time. He whispered her name into her ear. She felt his hands gently caress her breasts. "Oh John, I've missed this so. I've missed the feel of your arms, of your breathing on my neck, of your cock in and out of me." He grunted in reply, but caressed her neck and stroked her back tenderly.

That was enough for Carol, and she started to groan. "Fuck me John, fuck me hard, give me all you got. I love it when" and his hand covered her mouth while he plowed her as hard as he could. He didn't want to come so soon, so he had to quiet her. That surprise restraint caused her to climax again, and she shook like a leaf in the wind, then collapsed. John collapsed on top of her and they lay there in silence.

They sat up a few minutes later and kissed. She knew that John had not come a second time, but smiling at him she told him that he was wonderful, but not to be worried. She had plans after a little break. He smiled back and held her face while kissing her.

She reached over to the whiskey and the food tray. She started to feed him some salami with cheese while they sipped the Makers Mark. She also stroked his cock, and licked her juices off of it while they were resting. She wanted to be sure he remained hard.

When they were finished, she excused her self and went to their bedroom to get a jar. She had bought fruit flavored lube for them and she wanted to try it out. He didn't know what was coming.

She knelt down at his lap and started to lube him up. When she gave the jar to him, and turned around, he got a smile on his face. That was when he knew for sure what was going to happen. She spread her cheeks while looking at him with a smile. All she said was to take it slow.

He looked at this woman on her knees with her ass in the air, such a submissive position, open and venerable. He loved it. Life was different now. He was getting more of what he wanted out of life, and was willing to give more. Now he was going to get her ass. He always loved fucking her ass, but it was so rare. It had only happened after she had gotten more than half-way drunk, then she complained about it for months afterward. Not this time, not anymore.

He started by kissing it, then licking it. He got his tongue over it and into it a little. Her movements and groaning told him that this was good for her. Then she started to tell him to start lubing her ass with his fingers, to get her relaxed and bigger. "I want your cock in my ass tonight. I've been practicing for months with some butt plugs. Do you like me practicing for you? Do you like me sticking things up my ass for you?"

"Carol, I've always loved your ass" and then gave it a little slap. "You like me slapping your ass while I get you ready?" and he put two fingers in, slowly stretching her.

Something happened with his last slap when his two fingers entered her ass. She felt a tingling, not pain, but a bit of pleasure from the slap. In the past couple of months, she started more and more ass play when she masturbated, alone in the bed at night. It felt good. Now the gentle slapping was amplifying the feeling. It was also naughty, more naughty then just putting things up your ass. She started to moan with his fingers opening her up. She began to fuck back, to meet his finger thrusts. He found a willing partner, his new lover was a willing partner.

He moved to three fingers and five minutes later he felt she was ready. That was when he heard "John don't wait another minute. Put that cock of yours into me, ream my ass with your hunk of meat. Make me moan." They took their time together, he waited for her to back into him. He groped her tits and fingered her cunt to distract her. It only did a little bit of good. Finally he popped in, but he remained motionless. She appreciated his slowness. She was realizing that this made it so much easier on her. As the pain receded, her excitement increased. She started to slowly rock back and forth on his cock. It was only five minutes from when he first put his cock at her ass to get where she was enjoying it. But it was a long five minutes.

wieliczka
wieliczka
819 Followers
12