It Started with Speeding Ch. 04

Story Info
Simon attends Kat and Jamie's BBQ.
2.7k words
4.42
58k
9
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'freaknut' for her help in writing this entire story. She gave me direction where I had none, and inspiration where I needed it.

*****

We heard the party before we got there: the murmur of conversation and the hint of music as it spilled out into the warm, spring-time air. I held Adrienne's hand, a little bit nervous about this night. Kat and I still hadn't verbally acknowledged anything.

The Mills' house was on the corner of the street. There were a number of couples sitting out on the front porch, but it seemed like most of the crowd was around back.

We found Jamie at the grill, a white apron on, flipping steaks and burgers. "Hey, you two! Glad you could make it!" The big guy was all smiles. "Simon, you can put the beer in our beer fridge. It's just inside the patio doors."

I thanked him and made my way inside. I was surprised at how young most of the people here were. I thought that at 28, Adrienne and I were going to be one of the youngest couples here -- besides Jamie and Kat, who couldn't have been much older. Instead, it seemed that most of the couples here were either in their late twenties or early thirties.

I put my beer in an already packed fridge, noting the eclectic assortment of ales and lagers. Shutting the door, I jumped when I saw Kat standing behind it.

The blonde smiled at me and took a sip of her dark amber. She said, "I think that you and I need to talk."

Without another word, she turned and walked away, heading deeper into the house. She was wearing a pair of red Capri’s, tight over her ass and loose over her legs. I noted the lack of panty lines, and the way her black cotton blouse complimented those red trousers. I followed her until we got to the stairs that lead up.

As she ascended, I stopped. I couldn't help feeling like a clandestine lover, sneaking away for a private tryst. She turned and motioned for me to follow. When I shook my head, she laughed and said, "Oh, I'm not going to bite. But I also don't want anyone overhearing us."

I followed reluctantly. The room she led me to was not a bedroom, which I had almost convinced myself it would be, but a sitting room with a little television in the corner. "Our second den," she said, taking a seat on the couch.

I sat down in the love seat, resting my hands on my knees and looking at her.

At first, she said nothing. She just studied me, her face a mix of amusement and contemplation. She took another sip of her beer and suddenly, my hands felt very empty.

"Want a sip?" she offered, reading my mind.

I politely shook my head.

She sighed, looked at her hands, then looked back at me. "Your license said you lived in San Francisco."

I felt my blush in the tops of my ears. Here it was. That conversation we had to have. "I... moved," I said stupidly. I didn't know what else to say.

She laughed and said, "Well, obviously."

"You always that friendly with speeders?" I blurted out. I knew immediately that it was the wrong thing to say, but she actually smiled and laughed again.

"You probably want me to say 'yes.'" She shook her head. "But no, that was a first for me, just as I'm sure it was a first for you." The wink she gave me was the first indication that maybe she was a little drunk.

I nodded in agreement, and wished again that I had a beer in my hand. I didn't want to be sober for this conversation, and I was starting to get the impression that Kat wasn't.

"Look... Jamie had been gone for nearly a month and a half. I was... horny..." She rolled her eyes to the ceiling girlishly, then looked back at me. "You were good looking. I thought you were from out of town. And no one ever drives down that road." She shrugged. "It was pretty fucking exciting for me. And for what it's worth, you were great." She laughed at my embarrassment.

"So... does Jamie know?"

"Oh, God no. Are you kidding?"

"I just... you seem to be taking all this pretty well. That's all."

"You going to tell your pretty little wife?"

I shook my head. "I don't think that would be a good idea, either. As far as I'm concerned, it never happened."

"Nope, never hap--" Someone was coming down the hall, and Kat froze. Suddenly, this little meeting upstairs seemed so wrong, and neither she nor I wanted anyone to know about it. She jumped up from the couch, grabbed my hand, and pulled me into the closet.

The door opened a moment later. "And this is kind of a second den we set up." It was Jamie's voice, showing someone the house. "The couch folds out, in case we have visitors, but we don't really use it that much."

The closet we were in wasn't very large, and I was acutely aware of Kat's shapely body pressed up against my side. She smelled of light perfume and beer, and I could feel her breath on my ear. I also was aware that I was getting hard.

"This is nice." A woman's voice. Adrienne's. "Simon and I haven't finished furnishing the house. This isn't a bad idea."

My scalp prickled with nervousness, yet at the same time, I was growing extremely aroused. The danger of the situation was firing up my adrenaline.

"Hey," Kat whispered, barely audible to even me.

I turned my head slightly, and I felt a wet tongue on my ear. I had to stifle a moan. I also felt a warm hand slid around my body and slip down my pants. It was only a few seconds before she'd find my erection, and there was nothing I could do. If I moved -- if I made any sound -- then Adrienne and Jamie would discover us. So I just stood there, frozen, and felt Kat's soft fingers stroke down over my hard on.

"You too?" she whispered, noting my arousal. I felt soft lips on my neck and I closed my eyes, trying to block everything out. I was being groped in the closet by a stunning blonde, only a few feet away from my wife. And it was driving me crazy with lust.

By the time the door closed and the two left, we melted into each other without hesitation. I needed her lips on my lips. I needed it.

She broke the kiss and said, "You know what I really wanted to do on the side of the road?"

"What?"

"This." And with that, she dropped to her knees, unfastened my pants, and took my cock deep into her mouth. It was incredible. Her technique was different than Adrienne's in subtle ways. More suction, less tongue. And she actually deep-throated me. The feeling of my cock entering the back of her throat nearly made me cum. She kept the slurping sound as quiet as she could. Even though we knew we were alone in the room in the closet, it still felt like we had to be quiet and careful.

When I felt myself drawing close, I put a hand in her soft blonde hair to indicate that she should pull off. Instead, she kept her head bobbing on my shaft. "I'm close," I whispered to her. She didn't slow down, but sped up. "Oh God..." I groaned, and in the next moment, my cock was pulsating in the blonde's mouth. Feeling her lips and wet mouth on my member as I came was almost too much, and I shuddered. More and more juice filled her and she took it all, gulping and swallowing my load.

When I was done and my cock was just too sensitive for her to suck on anymore, she stood up, wrapped her arms around me, and kissed me wetly on the mouth. I could taste the saltiness of my cum in her mouth. It was strange, yet arousing just the same. "Thank you," I said, and kissed her again. "But you shouldn't have done that."

"Done what?" she asked, opening the closet door and stepping out. "I better get back to my party." And with that, she left me standing with my pants around my ankles in the closet of an empty room.

After returning to the party, I felt incredibly nervous, but at the same time, incredibly horny. At first, I couldn't even look my wife in the eyes. As time wore on, and the beers started to have an effect, I couldn't take my eyes off of my wife. I wanted to drag her home and fuck her hard right inside the front door.

We mingled through the crowd, sometimes together, sometimes apart. Even when I was talking to someone else, my eyes were lustfully on her.

She had spent a while talking with a young man who was sipping a coke. He couldn't have been older than 20.

"That's our son, Tommy," the man who I was currently talking to explained. The Neilsons were in their late forties or early fifties, I'd say, both of them still attractive for an elderly couple.

"He's graduating in a couple weeks. He'll be on to Stanford in the fall," Sandra Neilson said.

"Oh, you must be proud," I said, trying not to sound too distracted. Adrienne was so beautiful in her short blue sundress. Her nipples were hard, I noticed, and wow did her legs look spectacular tonight.

"We are. He's graduating top of his class."

"Handsome guy, too," I added. He had the same dashing looks as his father: square jaw, blue eyes, and shaggy blonde hair.

It was announced that we had run low on beer, and somehow, I was recruited into the bunch that were going to the store to restock. We were all too drunk to drive, but as I mentioned before, the store was in walking distance.

The whole time I was at the supermarket, the only thing that passed through my mind was how much I wished I was at home, in my own bed, my cock buried deep in my wife's vagina. It was nearly consuming all my thoughts. I absentmindedly paid for the beer and we were on our way home, a bunch of drunken heroes wandering the suburban streets. If I weren't so preoccupied, I would have been reminded of my college days.

A cheer went up when we returned to the party, and it was at this point that I realized most of the people remaining were a little drunk. It was a young group, and no one was embarrassing themselves, so we handed out the bottles to anyone who wanted one.


"I think I'm ready to go home," I told Jamie.

"You tired so early?" he asked. Jamie was a smiling drunk.

"No... not tired," I replied.

He winked at me. "I here ya. Wish I could leave the party early... alas, I can't really kick everyone out for a little sex."

I nodded and went looking for Adrienne, who didn't appear to be out in the backyard or in the living room of the house. I found her in the bathroom, putting on some lipstick.

"There you are!" I said, probably a little bit too loud.

Adrienne jumped, but when she turned, she gave me a big smile. She put her lipstick away, walked up to me, and encircled me in her arms. She smelled wonderful. "The hero has returned," she said.

She looked so sexy. Her hair was a little mussed and I pushed a strand of it over her cute little ear. "Hey, want to get out of here?"

Her dark eyes flashed with a tinge of drunken lust. "Oh my God, Simon, I've wanted to go for hours." The way she said it, I knew that she wasn't talking about going home to sleep.

"Me too," I replied, kissing her hard on the mouth, messing up her just applied lipstick. "Let's go."

We practically ran back down the street, barely making it through the front door before we were all over each other. She hadn't been this horny in months. Hell, I hadn't, either. I practically tore her dress off, pulling it over her head and tossing it across the room. We kissed and groped our way across the room, leaving a trail of clothing and undergarments on our way to the closest soft surface, the living room sofa.

Her thong lay discarded next to my boxers as we flew onto the couch, Adrienne's soft hands pushing me firmly back. She threw her soft thighs over my hips, taking my dick in her hands and guiding it into her slick vagina. Our pubic hair met and mingled as she worked her body up and down, groaning, "Uh! Ngh! Uh! Yes! Yes! Oh, yes!"

I could do nothing but lay there and enjoy the ride. It was the second time that night that I had felt that way. Thinking of Kat, on her knees in the darkness, sucking me like she only ever sucked her husband, triggered something in me. I groaned loudly, gripping her slender hips in my hands and helping her rise and fall on me stiff rod. I drove up into her as hard as I could, then pulled back until only my cock head was penetrating her fat lips, then drove in hard again. She was going crazy on me, hands in her dark hair, eyes closed and mouth agape in ecstasy.

I looked down at our coupling, watching my cock get swallowed again and again. I thought of Kat and her shaven snatch, my mind suddenly seeing my slick cock fucking the blonde's pussy. The image was gone as soon as it came, but the vision was so real that I couldn't hold back any longer.

"AGH! ARGH! ARGHHHHHHH!" I grunted hard, grabbing my wife's hips and pulling her hard against my hips. She let her orgasm loose and our living room was filled with the intense, inhuman sounds of our rapture. "OHHHHHHHH YESSSSSS!!!" the brunette gasped. "OHHHH FUUUUUUCKK!!!"

She grinded her hips down into me, extending her orgasm long after I had finished erupting inside of her.

I just laid back, listening to her gasp and coo and moan. We were sweaty and exhausted and spent. I looked around the room, at the mess we'd made with our clothes. The living room had never looked so sexy.

My eyes fell on the bay windows that looked out into the street and I realized that they were wide open. Part of me was embarrassed, wanting to jump up and whip the shades closed. Another part of me was thrilled with the exhibitionism.

"Honey," I said quietly when she had finally come down from her high. Still straddling me, her cum-filled cunt still clutching my flaccid member, she cuddled up against my damp chest, her nipples brushing my sensitive skin.

Kissing me gently on the lips, she said, "Yes?"

"The window." I looked over at the open window, then back to see her reaction.

She saw the opening and a smile touched the corners of her lips. "I wonder if anyone saw us," she teased, looking back down at me.

"I don't know... a lot of people may have passed on their way home from the party."

She kissed me, her tongue finding its way into my mouth. "We should probably close the window before someone does."

"I agree," I said, kissing her again. "Why don't you do it. You're closer."

She smiled at me again, gracefully pulling herself off of me and walking to the window. She moved like a runway model, hips exaggerating their sway. Reaching wide to grasp both sides of the curtain, she looked out into the neighborhood for an extended pause, giving anyone who looked in her direction a clear view of her soft, molded breasts and trimmed bush. She looked over her shoulder at me, grinning in her act of exhibitionism, and closed the curtains shut.

End of chapter 4.

Feedback appreciated. It helps me keep going.