It Started with Speeding Ch. 06

Story Info
Adrienne shows young Tommy the guest bedroom.
2.7k words
4.42
78.1k
5
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'freaknut' for her help in writing this entire story. She gave me direction where I had none, and inspiration where I needed it.

*****

The door opened and closed.

"Smells like sex in here," Adrienne commented. My heart constricted violently. "Someone's been having a good time at my party," she laughed. "So that's the grand tour of my home, Tommy." She was with the Neilson's kid. She had been spending quite a lot of time with him. I listened closer.

There was a silence in the room out there. No. Not a silence. I heard something. Movement maybe? I couldn't tell. Then,

"Don't be so nervous, Tommy. The door's locked."

"Oh, Adrienne. It's just that Simon's right downstairs, and... oh..."

"Go on. What were you saying?" my wife asked in a very innocent tone, which usually meant she was not doing something innocent at all.

"Um... Adrienne, you are so beautiful."

"Why thank you, Tommy. But are you talking about me, or my breasts?"

What the hell was going on out there? I asked, knowing perfectly well what was going on.

"Am I going to be the only naked one? I meant it when I said I wanted to fuck you." WHAT! I couldn't think properly. I actually wondered what she meant by that. What was going on here?

"Are you sure? I mean, you're a little drunk and... we've never--" His voice was cut off. I imagined the two of them kissing, tongues caressing each other passionately.

"Yes, I'm sure. Let's call it my farewell gift." More lip smacking sounds. "You've wanted to fuck me ever since we made out at the Mills' party." More revelations! What the fuck was she talking about? What was this slut talking about!? "Besides, Tommy," she said in a teasing, come hither voice, "You've fucked me with my vibrator while I sucked your cock. I've swallowed your cum several times. We've basically had sex, lover. Now come here at let me taste that beautiful dick of yours."

What was she saying? She didn't own a vibrator! And she swallowed his cum? She didn't swallow mine... And... she never talked like this to me when we made love... and...

Shit, what right did I have to be mad? I was standing in a closet, naked next to a woman who I had just fucked. And to make everything even more confusing, I was growing an erection. I sighed as I felt Kat's hands hug me from behind. Her soft breasts pushed into my back and she leaned in, whispering, "Are you okay?"

I had no idea how to answer that. How the hell was I supposed to answer that!? I nodded curtly. Shit, what was going on here?! Her hand brushed over my semi-hard penis and she whispered quietly, "Looks like something's okay."

I brushed her hand away impatiently, trying to hear what was going on out there, when Kat did something that completely shocked me. She slid the closet door about an inch open and peaked out. Our little closet was immediately flooded with light. Kat was crouching down, her head along the crack of the closet, staring out. Her skin gleamed like satin in the softly leaking light.

I wanted to close the door back up, but I also wanted to take a look. With the door open, I could hear the slurping sounds of my wife's loud blowjob. I couldn't help myself. I had to look.

The closet faced the foot of the bed, and Tommy was sitting at the head board, resting his shaggy blonde hair against the wall, legs spread, as Adrienne worked her mouth up and down on his cock. I couldn't see the actual blowjob due to my wife's bobbing head, but I could see the look of pure ecstasy on his face. His mouth was just slightly open, his eyes were closed shut. He looked serene. He looked like he could stay like this for the rest of his life and he would be the happiest guy alive.

Adrienne was completely naked but for a little blue thong. She was positioned between his legs with her tight ass up in the air, the blue thong stretched tightly across the fat, excited lips of her sex.

As she worked her mouth along his cock, her left hand found its way into her panties, and I watched in aroused disbelief as my wife of four years began to finger her clit as she sucked another man off in our guest bedroom!

I was still unsure of my emotions, but I also knew now that this was turning me on.

When Tommy got close to his big climax, Adrienne pulled her glistening fingers from her honey pot, slathering his erection with her own juices as she double pumped his cock. From experience, I guessed that she was swirling her tongue quickly over his mushroom head and along the sensitive vein of his shaft. This is where she normally pulls off me and grabs a handful of tissues. I kept waiting for her to do this, but I also knew that this time, she wasn’t going to.

Tommy's jaw clenched as his cock jerked. Adrienne immediately stopped bobbing her head, busy swallowing his thick load. I truly felt betrayed at that moment. But I never felt more aroused, either. It was like I was dreaming. Like none of this counted.

When she was done swallowing, she sat back on her heels, her sexy back drawing my attention. "Thanks," Tommy said.

My wife laughed. "My pleasure." She sounded like she meant it.

She crawled up the bed, turning and leaning against the headboard next to him. "Now... I have a little surprise for you." She kissed him before hooking her hands in her thong and pulling them down.

I gasped in unison with Tommy. "What was it that you said you liked? 'A little above, none below'?" Her pussy, which had always been covered with a thin layer of dark brown curls, was now bare but for a narrow, inverted triangle of pubes. Her bush was gone, replaced by an instructional arrow. She ran her fingers gently over her now bare lips, which were red and swollen and parted ever so slightly, and said, "I had it waxed this morning. You like?"

Tommy answered by getting between her legs, stealing my view away. She shuddered, saying, "Tommy, be very gentle. It's sooo sensitive... mmmm... yes, like thaaaat..."

I couldn't keep my eyes off the little crack in the door, watching this young man's shaggy blonde hair hover around my wife's cunt. Adrienne bit her lip, trying to keep her moaning as quiet as she could. Her beautiful face was a mask of rapture. "Oh, oh, ohhh! Tommy, Tommy--uh! Shit, baby, that feels really fucking good, but--uhhhh... but baby, I brought you up here to fuck me, not eat me."

She took his head in her hands, bringing it up to her mouth. Another betrayel. She never kissed me after I'd gone down on her. She didn't like tasting herself. And here she was, engaged in a full on tongue duel with our young neighbor, his cheeks still glistening with her juices.

I didn't really have a whole lot of time to be angry, though, because the next moment, she pushed him onto his back. Straddling him and taking his cock in her hands, she said, "Oh, Tommy, I've wanted to do this ever since Kat's party. You got me so goddamned excited, fingering me like that. If you had asked, my pussy would have been yours that night."

As she said this, she ran his cock head along her hairless cunt lips. "Well, good luck in college and all that," she said, lowering herself onto him. I watched in horror as Tommy's erect dick disappeared so easily into the woman that I had pledged my whole life to.

"Oh, Adrienne! Ohhh, this is so niiiice... You are incredibly wet..."

"You like that, huhhh...? You like how wet you've made my married pussy?"

I was a deer caught in the headlights: eyes wide, staring at the thing that would destroy me, unable to do anything but watch. I was so busy watching Adrienne pump her hips on the young man's body that it took me a short moment to realize that my own cock, inexplicably hard, was enveloped by Kat's warm and talented mouth.

I moaned despite the danger of the situation. Luckily, the two adulterous lovers were oblivious to anything but themselves and their own fucking.

Adrienne threw her head back passionately, a few strands of her silky brown hair sticking to her forehead erotically. She was biting her lower lip again, her brow furrowed as Tommy's young cock brought her to higher and higher levels of pleasure. "Uh, uh, ngh, ngh! Yes, yes! There, there! Ngh! Yes! Oh! Oh! OHHHHH!!!"

I couldn't take it. I couldn't take this. Part of me wanted to burst forth from the closet. To pull my wife off the teenager. But looking down and seeing the blonde head bobbing like a porn star between my legs, I knew I would never do this. I knew that the situation, no matter how wrong it was, was one of the craziest and sexiest thing that I have ever been a part of. I exploded in Kat's mouth as Tommy exploded in my wife's snatch. He grabbed her hips, he pulled her down to him, jamming his hips up into her. The lovers moaned. I stifled mine.

They spent several minutes kissing and cuddling. "Tommy, you are going to make so many young women happy."

"I made you happy then?" he asked playfully.

"Oh, yes. Very much so. Now, you better get dressed and head down to the party. I'll be down shortly. That way, there shouldn't be any suspicion."

He got dressed. They kissed one last time at the door. It broke my heart. When he was gone, Adrienne went over to the edge of the bed and sat down, crossing her legs. What was she doing?

"You two can come out now," she said, looking directly at the closet door that we were hiding behind.

I froze. Huh?

Kat was sliding the door open before I could react. As the curvy blonde stepped out, I glanced at her round butt, remembering once again her nakedness. My nakedness.

Adrienne was smiling at me, but there was little mirth in those upturned lips. "Honey, did you enjoy the show?"

I said nothing, and she looked at the blonde. "Oh yeah," Kat said, nodding.

"Well," Adrienne said, uncrossing her legs and spreading her thighs. I noticed a trickle of Tommy's cum leak from her bald pussy lips. "I guess it's all out in the open." I couldn't remember when this beautiful woman had acted so lewdly. We stared at each other, her dark eyes burning into mine. She batted her long lashes and patted the spot next to her.

I sat down beside her obediently. I didn't know what else to do. Kat sat on the other side of me.

And then, Adrienne surprised me. She gave me a great big hug, bringing her lips to mine in a warm, gentle kiss. "Honey... Kat and I have had a girl-to-girl talk about... things."

I looked at Katherine, who was actually looking a little embarrassed. It was strange, seeing the blonde act like a shy little girl with her fingers in the cookie jar. She just nodded.

"I have to admit, I was angry at first. I was so angry..." Her voice trailed off. She paused for a moment, then shook her head. "But, honey, the truth of the matter is... I haven't been the most faithful of wives to you, either. Being angry would have been hypocritical."

"You mean you've..." I couldn't say it. Slept with other people. I couldn't get the words out.

She shook her head. "No. Well, not until just now," she added, laughing lightly. "But... I've fooled around a little. At Kat's party. I was drunk. Tommy was soo... enticing at the time. And then, when you started working all the time, I became lonely." I wasn't judging her. Not then. I wasn't capable of it. My mind was numb.

"You're not mad anymore?" I stammered.

She looked at me lovingly. "Well, part of me still is. That's sort of why I arranged this little encounter. My little revenge." She managed to say that with love and affection.

"The main reason?" I asked.

She smiled at me, and at last, I felt some warmth in the smile. "For a guy who looks stupid with shock, you're a pretty sharp guy." She looked across me at the blonde. "The other reason is because of Kat. She likes you. And apparently, you really like her. And she's been really lonely, without Jamie around. And... well, I kind of know what that's like." She shrugged.

"I don't understand."

Kat had gotten off the bed and was dressing herself.

"Baby, I love you. You know that," Adrienne said softly to me, holding me closer. "Things have been all... fucked up. Ever since we moved here. But I don't regret the move." She looked in the blonde's direction. "I've met some great people here. And now, I want to fix things."

She stared at me, her deep brown eyes measuring my reactions. "Kat and I have discussed it and... I want you to be Kat's lover--when Jamie's out of town."

My jaw fell open. Kat was looking sheepish as she pulled her blouse on over her head.

"Of course, there are going to be rules. The most important one being that I need to be present whenever this happens. We need to be honest now. No more sneaking around. I've thought about this a lot, and the only way I'm going to be okay with this arrangement is if we are completely open about this. And as soon as someone has a problem with it, it stops."

I nodded. I was beginning to realize what was going on, and the feeling that was creeping over me was something like the feeling I used to get Christmas morning. I heard the jingle of sleigh bells.

"The other thing is that I get to sleep with other guys, if I choose to. Same rules apply to me as they do to you: you must be present and I must tell you before it happens. And if you've got a problem with this, then it all ends."

I wasn't so sure about this, but the other promises were overshadowing all else.

"Finally, and this may be the hardest for you, but I want you to be here, Simon. You're my husband. This is more of a request than a rule, but..." For the first time tonight, she looked unsure of herself. "I just wish you could be home more."

I nodded. At last, there was something I could do. Something that I had control of. "I'll make sure to get out of the office at a more reasonable time. You have always come before the job. Thanks for reminding me of that."

She smiled broadly, the smile that lit up her eyes. "I love you, Simon. Remember that."

"And I love you," I replied.

"Well, I'm going to go home. You two still have a party going on downstairs." Kat was at the door, fully clothed once again.

Adrienne stood up, walked over to the other woman, and hugged her tightly. "Thanks, Kat."

"I think that I should be the one thanking you," she said, looking over my wife's naked shoulder and winking at me. I blushed.

The women broke the embrace, but stared into each other's eyes, an entire conversation in that glance. "We'll talk about... later," Adrienne said, and Kat nodded.

When the blonde was gone, Adrienne turned around, cocking her hip to one side and posing for me. Her thighs glistened. I shivered, looking at the thin triangle that was all that was left of her dark bush. "We have a party to get back to," she said, and laughed out loud.

End of chapter 6.

Feedback appreciated. It helps me keep going.