It Started with Speeding Ch. 07

Story Info
Adrienne recounts her day with Kat.
1.7k words
4.43
44.8k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank 'freaknut' for her help in writing this entire story. She gave me direction where I had none, and inspiration where I needed it.

Chapter 7

Jamie came back the next week, so Adrienne, Kat and I didn't get together after our little arrangement was discussed. However, my sex life with Adrienne was reborn. While it had always been great, four years of marriage can take its toll. Now, we were suddenly newly weds.

Still, I couldn't help looking forward to the time when Jamie left for another long trip. And I felt guilty as hell thinking that.

A couple months later, Jamie left for Europe. Two months away. I couldn't have been happier. We never spoke of the agreement directly, but Adrienne made sure to allude to it. "Saturday night, you want to go dancing with Kat and I?" Adrienne asked, her voice too innocent, as she tried the dishes.

My eyes lit up and I tried to reply as nonchalantly as I could, "Sure. Sounds like fun." She laughed at me, hitting me with her towel.

Friday, the girls went shopping for their night out. I had the most unproductive day at work since I'd arrived several months before.

When I came home, the house was filled with the delicious scent of roasted pork. My favorite dinner. I wandered into the kitchen, loosening my tie as I did so.

My wife was at the counter, preparing dinner. She was wearing her white apron with its lacy pink trim, and nothing else. Her naked ass and bare back greeted me as I walked into the kitchen, covered only by the slim, criss-crossing ties of the apron.

She turned her head as I came in. "Oh hi, honey. Dinner's almost ready. Could you set the table?" She spoke as though nothing was out of the ordinary.

I slid up behind my wife, feeling her naked body, running my hands over the apron, over her ripe little breasts. I kissed her neck and she giggled. "What's all this for?" I asked.

"Well," she said. "I figured you and I should have a night to ourselves. Just you and me. After all, after tomorrow night..." Her suggestion was obvious.

"Let's get this night started correctly," I said, my hand creeping under the apron along her thigh. She brushed my hand away, turning around and taking me in my arms. She was all smiles.

"Now honey, you need to get your strength up! Go and set the table."

"I'll set the table," I said, grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the dinner table.

"Whoa!" she laughed as I pushed her back playfully. She was laughing as I dropped to her long, slender legs, kissing the soft skin. "Honey--haha! Come on!" She laughed and I smiled as I kissed my way up her legs.

"Come on, baby, the food'll get burned!"

I ignored her, my lips finding her thighs soft and warm. I slid my hands along her hips, loving the feel of her soft body. My head started to creep under the apron and soon her laughter turned into sighing.

"I'm warning you," she said half-heartedly and I slid my right hand around, brushing it over the lips of her sex. "Ohhhh..." she sighed again.

Over the past couple months, she had grown most of her dark curls back, telling me that her Brazilian bikini wax was just too painful to do on a regular basis. Now, my fingers were once again tracing over the silky folds of a hairless quim.

"Uhhhh... sensitive..." she gasped. I pushed her apron up, bringing her beautiful sex lips, completely devoid of hair but for the thinnest, tracest line of dark hair rising above her red and swollen lips.

"Oh my God..." I moaned at the sight. It was so beautiful. I dove in.

Later that night, the two of us were lying in bed, naked and glistening from the long bout of sex we had just shared. Adrienne was playing with my now limp erection, coated in her drying secretions.

"Honey... remember when I told you a couple months ago that we needed to be absolutely open with each other?"

"Yes," I said. I became very anxious all of a sudden, trying to think of what I might have done wrong. Before I could come up with something, she continued, "Well... I kind of have something to tell you..."

My anxiety levels dropped, but not my heart rate. What now? I thought nervously. I could feel myself getting jealous already, preparing myself, yet at the same time, aroused. Her fingers kept working my cock, gently stroking it.

"Go on," I gulped.

"Well..." she took a deep breath. "Well, this is kind of hard." Another deep breath.

"Honey, you can tell me anything."

She looked me in the eyes and smiled. "I know. But this is still kind of hard." The suspense was driving me crazy! "Okay... well, as you've probably noticed, I went and got my... bikini done."

"Yeah, I noticed that," I said, running my fingers along her smooth pussy.

"I was so nervous! And a little scared, you know? I think that Kat kind of detected my anxiety and she offered to go with me. You know, hold my hand. Moral support."

"Uh huh."

"Well, we decided to make a day of it. Go to get my pussy waxed, then go shopping!" She laughed nervously. "On the way to the salon, we got to talking about college days. Kat said something about being pretty wild in college. I told her that I wasn't surprised, and we laughed at that. She said that she tried just about everything..." My wife trailed off. "Didn't think much of it at the time.

"Anyway, we get to the salon for my appointment. Gabriella, the South American beauty who waxed me last time, said that it would be okay if Kat sat in. We went into the back and I took off my skirt and panties. Kat sat next to me and held my hand as Gabriella did her thing. She tried to put me at ease, chit chatting about everyday things. Between Kat and Gabriella, I actually calmed down. Then..."

Again, Adrienne sighed. She was absently stroking my cock, now fully erect. I had I strong feeling as to what happened next. All attention was on my wife and her words.

"Then, Gabriella applied the soothing aloe cream to my very sensitive skin." She stopped and looked me right in the eye. "And I got turned on. I have never been turned on so much by a woman in my entire life. By the time Gabriella was finished and she excused herself to get something from the back, I was visibly wet."

I couldn't believe this was actually Adrienne telling me this! She had always maintained that she was "straight as an arrow." When we watched porn, we skipped the lesbian scenes because they were boring to her. And now...

"Well, Kat must have noticed my arousal, because her eyes were all over my burning pussy. The pain was still there, but I was so confused, I was hardly thinking about it. I jumped when I felt Kat's hands on my stomach, soothing me. 'Does it hurt badly?' she asked. I shook my head. Now it was Kat's touch that was getting me aroused. Her hazel eyes flickered up and over mine briefly before returning to their view of my nakedness. Her fingers slid lower, down my tummy. I held my breath as they traced the thin line of my landing strip, and I shuddered when they delicately glided down along my slit."

She closed her eyes, lost in the memory.

"And then?" I asked. My voice broke.

Adrienne smiled wistfully. "I watched, frozen, as she lowered her head to my pussy and ran her tongue along my newly waxed lips. I moaned. I couldn't help it. I was super sensitive. She withdrew, licking her lips. 'That's very smooth,' was all she said, and then the attendant came back."

"Oh my God," I groaned. Her fingers tightened around my erection.

"You are very hard... was it something I said?" She laughed, continuing her slow stroke.

"So what happened after?" I asked, anxious to hear the end of the story.

"Well... we didn't say a whole lot to each other until lunch. She actually apologized to me for... you know. I blushed. Told her not to worry about it. She asked me if I'd ever been with a woman. I told her I hadn't. 'Have you ever thought about it?' I told her I had, but not seriously. 'I was never curious...' I told her.

"'How about now?' she asked. Sometimes, she can be irresistible. Now I kind of know what you went through, Simon. Anyway, I didn't answer her. We just smiled and laughed. And after that, we went shopping."

"That's it?"

Adrienne laughed. "What do you mean, 'That's it?'"

"All you did was go shopping?"

"Honey, you know the rules," she teased. "Except for you and me, no one does anything without all three of us present." If I thought I couldn't get any harder... "And like I said earlier, tonight is going to be just between you and me."

And with those words, she took my aching hard on into her mouth. I couldn't take the slippery caress of her mouth very long, though. Not after her confession and her stroking fingers.

"Honey, I'm close," I said gently. It was a force of habit. For four years, she'd never swallowed. Not until a couple months ago, when she started doing it for Tommy Neilson. Now, she didn't mind it so much. My brunette continued to suck my shaft, knowing I was close.

There is nothing like cumming inside Adrienne's warm mouth. Especially after having been denied it for so long. She swallowed it quickly, but there was always a little that escaped her small mouth, trickling down her chin. She scooped it up with her fingers, licking them clean, like a little bit of jelly had escaped from her croissant.

"I love you, Adrienne," I said when I found the voice to speak.

"I love you, baby. Now no more cumming for you. You need to save your energies for tomorrow night." We kissed each other before I made my way down her trim body.

"No one said anything about you though..."

End of chapter 7.

Feedback appreciated. It helps me keep going.