It Started with Speeding Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked around for Kat, wondering what she was doing. I found her sitting in a chair next to the bed, one leg on the floor, the other drabbed lazily over the arm. She was holding a pink vibrator in her left hand and was quietly buzzing it in circles over her clit. With her right hand, she was thrusting her fingers between the folds of her pussy lips. She saw me watching her and she smiled, winking at me. I went back to fucking my redheaded neighbor as she blew her husband to heaven.

Nicole wrapped her fingers around her husband's cock and began to pump him furiously, while at the same time, she let her left hand wander down to her clit, scraping her fingers through the little patch of auburn hair and down over her slit, flicking it quickly with her index finger in time with my pumping.

I felt my balls tighten. I watched her flat stomach flex and Jim fall forward, his hands grasping the bedposts as he launched his spunk into his wife's mouth. She didn't give up her assault on his cock, milking him with each firm stroke. I felt the pressure cap burst in my loins, my sperm flying up the base of my penis. Veins must have popped in my head. I closed my eyes as the redhead's cunt clamped tightly down around my cock, our orgasms hitting each other in simultaneous abandonment.

"Ngh! NNNNGGHHH!!!" Kat was moaning uncontrollably. I glanced over in my delirious state. The hazel-eyed blonde had pushed her pink vibrator into her clean shaven pussy and was using her index and middle finger to gently stimulate her clit from side to side. She too was cumming hard.

When my dick was finished jerking its load into the sexy redhead before me, I set her down gently on the bed, my softening member slipping free of her satisfied vagina.

Jim turned around and sat tiredly against the headboard. I laid down next to the redhead, my arms burning from the effort it took to hold her up as I took her.

Kat pulled the vibrator from between her legs and set it down on the chair before slipping off and quietly padding her way over to the bed. She sat up on the bed, tucking her legs under her and to the side. She looked as though she was sitting outside, ready for a picnic on the side of a grassy hill -- if she wasn't naked, that is.

She bent over the Nicole, brushing a few of the sweaty red strands from her forehead. "Did you enjoy that?" she asked quietly, her voice soothing. Nicole nodded, pleasure still swimming in her emerald eyes.

"Did you mean what you said earlier?" Kat said, even quieter. Her eyes stole down along the lean woman's body briefly. Subconsciously or not, the tip of her tongue played at the corner of her mouth.

Nicole swallowed and said back, "I've never done that... I don't think I could."

The blonde touched her freckled cheek with the back of her fingers. "I understand. But... we've kissed before. Could we do that again?"

Nicole's eyes grew distant, thinking back to a time that only she saw. "I was drunk and... got caught up in things then..."

"You didn't enjoy it?" Kat asked. She knew the answer. Her confidence told me that.

Nicole looked away, closed her eyes briefly, then opened them once again. "Yes, I enjoyed it."

Kat smiled. She had the redhead just where she wanted her. She offered Nicole her hands, helping the other woman up into a sitting position and scooting a little closer to her on the bed. The women positioned themselves casually next to each other, half sitting, half leaning back against the head board. Jim moved for them, his eyes wide with excitement, never leaving them as he backpedaled to the chair that Kat had been sitting in earlier. I got off the bed as well, pulling myself up on the desk behind the ginger-haired man.

Kat smiling at the redhead, who looked very nervous. She kept wetting her lips, her eyes wide as saucers. The blonde kept stroking her cheek and hair, trying to calm her down. "Nicole, just relax. This is going to be really fun."

The blonde cocked her head to one side and touched her lips to Nicole's. The redhead yielded almost at once, opening her mouth and probing the other woman's lips with the tip of her tongue. Kat smiled as she opened her own mouth, flicking Nicole's pink tongue with her own before retreating back into her mouth. Nicole took the bait, chasing the woman's playful tongue, engaging in a full on French kiss. The women's hands rubbed over each other as they made out, tongues frolicking back and forth between their mouths, playful as puppies in an open field. I noted that while they rubbed each other's thighs and backs, shoulders and necks, they both stayed clear of their more private, womanly parts. Kat didn't go there because she was afraid to scare the redhead away. Nicole most likely wasn't comfortable taking her bi-sexual curiosity to the next level.

Jim and I watched the girls make out like this for close to fifteen minutes. It never got old. If two people could make love with nothing but their mouths, lips, teeth and tongues, then these women were doing it right now. For fifteen glorious minutes, the room was filled with nothing but the wet sounds of the girls' passionate kissing and their quiet, muffled moans.

I thought of how much I enjoyed watching Adrienne and Kat make out. Of course, that got me thinking about Adrienne, the wife that I had first pledged my entire life to, then pledged to only engage in extra-marital affairs when she was present. I had broken both those vows and I felt truly ashamed. Yet at the same time, I knew that if either of these women were to stop their kissing, turn to me, and invite me to their side with the crook of a finger, I'd be there in less than a moment. I had already crossed so far over the line that I forgot where it was, and it was now pointless to try and back track.

At last, the women stopped kissing. They rested against each other, drawing shallow breaths as they continued to stare deeply into one another's eyes. Kat licked her lips as she would after a delicious meal and said, "That was fun. But I want more." Her eyes practically glowed with passion as she dipped her head in and started to kiss Nicole's neck.

"Please, no..." the redhead said, but her body betrayed her, cocking her head to her side and exposing more of her swan-like neck to the other woman. Kat took a long lick up the side of her jugular and Nicole sighed.

Kat's hands, which had been hovering over the other woman's impossibly flat stomach (for a mother-of-three) began to slowly creep up, tracing over her chest before smothering one of her wonderfully round tits. "God, Nicole, you have amazing breasts..."

"Oh, Kat..." was all she managed to say as the other women manipulated the very sensitive pink caps. "Oh, yesss..."

"I bet they taste as good as they feel," she whispered into the redhead's ear, running her long tongue across the lobe. "I just have to find out..."

I looked down at Jim, who was now very slowly stroking his thick cock. His eyes were glued to the hot girl-on-girl action right in front of him, and that was where my attention returned.

Kat had one of the Irish Princess's breasts in her mouth. Nicole's eyelids fluttered shut and her head fell back. Her breathing became ragged. "Oh, ohhhh... Kat--yessss!! Nghhhh! UHHHH!! NGHHHHH!!! UHHHHHHH AHHHHHOOOOOHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh..."

The redhead came from breast-play alone. I'd never seen it before but there it was, undeniable.

Kat sat back, smiled at the redhead, and brought her lips back in for a deep kiss.

"Oh, Kat, that was amazing," was all she said, although her eyes did drift to Kat's own swells.

Reading her mind, the blonde said, "Go ahead. You can touch them..."

Nicole hesitated, but Kat was patient. When the other woman tentatively touched one of the heavy breasts, Kat sighed happily. "Yesss, that's it. Don't be shy."

Nicole's confidence grew and she began to play with the other woman's breasts a little more. "They are so soft..."

"I love the softness of another woman's hands," Kat said, closing her eyes and leaning back on her hands. Nicole surprised us by dropping her head down and hesitantly running her wet tongue in a slow ring around the blonde's light brown nipple. "Oh, yes, baby. That feels wonderful!"

The redhead kept up her nipple teasing and Kat encouraged her. "Yes, honey, your lips are so good... Oh... I can't take much more of this! It's killing me!"

Nicole pulled her head away slightly, looked up into the other woman's eyes. "You are such a tease," the blonde said quietly.

The willowy redhead craned her neck up, kissing the other woman briefly before returning her lips to the large breasts before her. This time, however, the redhead started to slowly work her kissing and licking down the curves of the blonde, over her little navel, down her tummy.

I was holding my breath.

When Nicole's head hovered over the other woman's pussy, however, she hesitated, looking up at Kat. "You don't have to do this, sweetheart." She gently caressed the redhead's face reassuringly.

Nicole shook her head. "It's not that, Kat. It's... you're completely shaved!"

Kat laughed lightly. "Oh that, yeah... sometimes I get a little overzealous with my razor in the mornings. Especially when I'm horny."

"It looks so... clean. Could I..."

"Lick it?"

The redhead nodded.

"I have been waiting to here you ask that for months."

The redhead ran the tip of her tongue carefully between the soft lips of Kat's sex. The more experienced younger woman jerked. "Ohhhh... such a gentle touch, honey." She darted her tongue out again, making a lazy S back and forth between her fat lips, carefully avoiding the protruding hood of her clit. "Uhhhhh..." the blonde groaned.

"It's so soft..." Nicole commented.

"And so sensitive. You shave yourself. You know what it's like."

"Yes, but I've never done this to myself." Again, she ran her tongue along the woman's quim, drawing a gasp and a moan. "Or this," she said, flicking Kat's clit quickly with her pointed tongue.

"Oh, baby, I'll be happy to do all those things to you. But please stop teasing me!"

"I don't know what to do," she said, only half playfully.

"Do what you've been doing! Just more of it!" Kat sounded desperate. She needed to get off. At last, the redhead obliged her, burying her face fully between the blonde's legs and experiencing the full charms of another woman's body.

Kat was so close to the verge of her orgasm that she came very shortly after getting the full force of Nicole's tongue and lips. "Yes, baby! Uh! OHHH! Nicole, yes! YES! BABY, EAT ME! EAT MY CUNT! YESSS! CLOSE! YESSSS!!! OHHHHHHHH, NICOOOOOOOLE!!!"

Jim had to take his hands from his cock to keep himself from coming all over his chest. I took note and did the same.

They kissed each other passionately, Kat enjoying the taste of herself on the other woman's face. She said, "Now lay back. It's time for me to reciprocate."

Kat, the master of oral sex for both men and women, knew exactly how to bring her female lover off fast and prolong the experience. We got fifteen seconds on the best of days. Nicole was able to feel the rapture of her orgasm at the experienced tongue and fingers of her first woman for nearly five straight minutes. Five minutes of gritting teeth, soft moaning, gasping and heavy breathing. Her back was stuck straining in an arched position, her butt nearly lifting from the ground, her hands white knuckled, clutching the sheets, desperate to hold on to sanity. "UHHHHHHHHHHH!!! OHH UHHHHHHH!!!"

At last, the intensity eased and Kat looked up. Her face was covered in the slick juices of her friend's excitement, and she had the proudest smile I've seen her wear to date.

She crawled up next to her new lover, brushed red hair from her face for what seemed like the millionth time that evening -- it didn't get old either -- and kissed her lovingly.

"Thank you, Kat. That was better than I could ever have imagined."

"Better than a hard cock?" Kat laughed, smoothing Nicole's red hair back over her head.

"Better than most," she replied. "But not all," she said, looking over at her husband.

I was touched by the gesture.

"That's good, because I was thinking you could let your husband fuck me again while Simon there fucks you. And then we can... help clean each other up."

"Oooo, nasty. Sounds fun," Nicole said, smiling back up at the blonde. "Well, boys?" she asked, turning to us.

We were already there.

End of chapter 9.

Feedback appreciated. It helps me keep going.

12