It Started with Speeding Ch. 11

Story Info
Conclusion: Adrienne's final confession.
2.3k words
3.89
50.6k
10
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 04/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the concluding chapter to "It Started with Speeding." I hope you enjoyed it. I certainly did in writing it. Thank you all for your support.

* * * * *

Adrienne's lithe body shuddered on top of mine. Her slender thighs were warm against my hips as my cock was buried all the way to the hilt in her hot pussy. I watched the union of our bodies: her smooth, fat lips stretched snuggly around my girth. She wasn't riding me. She wasn't pumping up and down along my shaft. We weren't fucking.

She was content to merely feel me inside her as she gently rolled her hips. Coupled with her recollection of her experiences with Isabella and Marco, it was enough to get her off to a quiet orgasm.

It felt wonderful to feel the walls of her vagina clench around my buried cock. I let her ride out her orgasm before prompting her for her second confession. My mind was still troubled. I was still fixated.

"My second confession... of course." She closed her eyes in thought. When she opened them, the eyes that scanned my own were nervous. Uncertain.

"Go on," I prompted as gently as I could.

"Okay." She licked her lips. "That one happened today..."

So something did happen today. So my anxiety wasn't unfounded.

"When you told me about you and Kat, I was so..." She pursed her lips, shaking her head. She was angry. "So upset. I didn't know what to do. I felt betrayed. I was betrayed. I thought that I could trust Kat more than that. You were out somewhere the next day. I actually went over to her house. I'm not sure what my intentions were but I needed to confront her. When I got there, she was out. Jamie told me that she was on patrol. He could tell that I was upset and invited me in.

"His kindness touched me. I opened up to him. I told him everything. I told him just how I felt about the situation. He told me that he understood, and that he knew that this arrangement wasn't always for everyone.

"We got to talking. I didn't really know much about the guy. I asked him what he thought about his wife and their arrangement. He didn't mind it. He was happy if Kat was happy. Very laid back. I asked him if he slept around with other women. He looked right at me and said, 'Not really. Not unless it's someone special.' It gave me chills.

"He told me to call him if I ever needed someone to talk to. I had cooled down and thanked him for helping me get there. I did call him. The next day at work. We met for lunch. And then again the next day. He never came on to me. He remained very platonic. And I think that’s drove me to do what I did."

She paused, choosing her words carefully. "I seduced him. It seemed so perfect at the time. I was angry at you and Kat. I've been attracted to him from the first day we met. He was tall. Masculine. I was curious to what he looked like naked, and at some point this past week, I decided I wanted to find out.

"This morning, I called in sick. I knew that Kat was working and I knew that Jamie would be home. I showered. I prepared my body for another man. I put on my low-rise jeans and a tank top. Casual, yet sure to catch the eye. And I went over there."

She paused, looking down at me. Looking me right in the eye. "It wasn't hard to seduce him. He wanted it. We were fucking within twenty minutes."

Her words bit hard but her eyes were soft. Sad. "Simon, I'm sorry for what I did. I was angry. It... seemed perfect at the time," she repeated.

Her words hurt me, but they also did something unexpected. They turned me on. I was barraged by the same feelings I had in the closet as I watched her fuck Tommy. How could I be getting off on my wife's infidelity?

She must have felt it, too.

I cleared my throat. "Tell me... tell me what you two did."

"No, Simon. It's too painful. You don't want to hear that..."

My cock twitched again, and she gave me a puzzled look. "I... I don't know how to explain it, but I think I do."

She bit her lower lip, thinking, but she also began to pump her hips a little bit more. My cock felt great, shifting inside the warm, pink sheath of her vagina. "How detailed do you want me to get?" she asked.

"Very."

"Umm... so you want to hear about how I teased him, sucking his cock for a half hour without letting him cum?" A half hour! "Or how I let him cum all over my face and tits?" Oh my God! "He had a big dick, Simon. Bigger than yours. I'd never had one so big. 9 inches, and much thicker around than yours. I couldn't wrap my fingers around it. I had to double fist him as I sucked on it.”

My cock twitched more as she tested the waters. She now knew that I wasn't lying when I wanted to know details. I had to be careful not to cum.

"The walk to his house was a very confusing one. I knew what I was going to do and I felt very ashamed, but... also very excited. Charged with energy! My feet felt like they were walking on clouds the whole way down. I knocked on the door and he smiled at me.

"'I know why you're here,' he said simply.

"'Yeah?' I closed the door behind me. 'Think it'll work?' I asked him.

"He shrugged, then said, 'Don't know. But we'll have a lot of fun in the meantime.' And with that, we were all over each other. His lips on mine were electrifying. I got incredibly wet, and it was just a kiss! We kissed across the room, clawing and pulling at each other's clothes. I wanted him naked, and I wanted his cock in my mouth. I knew it was wrong. I knew it was incredibly slutty. But shit, I didn't care. I was on fire.

"I had taken all my clothes off except for my tiny little g-string. I worked on his cock for so long. At first, I didn't suck on it. I licked it all over, coating his shaft and his balls in a slick layer of my spit. He had trimmed himself, Simon! And even shaved his balls! How could I not take them in my mouth?"

I shuddered, desperately trying to stay just on the edge of my orgasm.

"Jamie was moaning and begging me to suck him. I did. He was huge. I could barely get half of him into my mouth." She closed her eyes, thinking back to earlier that day. "When he started to cum, I continued to pump him, bobbing my head back and forth furiously. I could feel his balls constrict and his cum pulse up through his cock. One heavy load was enough to practically fill my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but it was just too much." She looked down at me, still pumping slowly. "I... pulled my head away -- I would have choked otherwise -- but he was still cumming. The hot liquid hit my cheek. Then another. It sprayed all over me. All over my face, my neck. The last few spurts covered my tits. I felt so nasty. And so wet!

"I wiped my face and tits off with my tank top. Jamie pushed me back onto the couch and tore my g-string off. It snapped easily under his strong hands. I braced for his tongue, thinking that it was going to be rough and hard and desperate. His touch was certainly harder than either yours or Kat's, but that didn't mean it was any worse. He was firm, knowing what felt good to me and making sure he teased those spots. He kept me teetering on the edge of wild abandon.

"He slowed his tongue and just as I was about to complain, I felt his fingers press down on my cunt. Oh, that shot me right back up to the edge. You know how much I love getting fingered while you eat me. What he did next startled me, but also felt so good."

She paused, eyes closed once again, pumping silently. She bit her lip as though she was about to cum. She was holding her breath. Then, she took a deep breath and her eyes fluttered back open. "First, he just started by slowly running a slippery finger around my asshole. He moved his left hand up to fill the void in my vagina, so his anal play was subtle at first. Then, he pushed the finger in gently. My anus clamped up at the insertion and he froze his finger there, just inside. And he never stopped his oral ministrations. He continued to flick and roll his tongue over my clit as two fingers pushed like a small cock in and out of my pussy.

"My anus relaxed after a minute, and it was then that his finger began to push deeper into my ass. My God, baby, I never thought that something like that would feel good but..." The thought of another guy finger fucking my wife's ass made me shudder with excitement and jealousy. "I... begged him for more." Her face flushed deeper. "'Oh, Jamie, your fingers feel so good! Don't stop! Don't stop!'" Her recounting was causing my ears to burn. "I couldn't take much more of it and I was exploding all over his face, his hands in both my holes.

"I told him that I wanted him to fuck me. I told him that I needed it. He made me beg for it. 'Please, Jamie. Put it in me. Please fuck my pussy with that big, hard cock of yours.' He liked me talking dirty. He told me he was seeing a different side of the 'proper wife down the road.' I told him to stop stalling and 'stick his monster into my wet cunt.'

"'More,' he ordered.

"'I want to feel you stretch my pussy like my husband could never do! I want you to split me with your thickness, baby. Fuck me! Please, fuck my married cunt!'"

Her words stung, but also aroused.

"Oh my God, Simon, I've never felt so fucking full. I thought I was going to split in half when he was only half way in me. He kept going, burying himself all the way in. It was incredible. Every woman should try it at some point or another."

She paused, lost in thought. "But you know what? It was an awesome experience, but I think I enjoy your dick more. His was just too... big!"

"You sore now, honey?" I asked, realizing at last why her pussy looked so red.

"A little," she said absently, still thinking about the way another man’s dick filled her.

“Did you… use protection?” I asked, unsure of whether I wanted to hear the answer.

She looked at me, color flooding her cheeks. “No,” she said quietly.

“Did you let him cum inside you?”

“Yes.” Even quieter.

We fucked quietly, my wife rolling her hips along my cock, both of us lost in our thoughts.

“So… what else did you do?” I asked.

Again there was that hesitation. That nervousness. “Are you sure you want to know?” she asked. I nodded. “I… he… we had anal sex.” She always refused to let me do that. She looked at me seriously and registered my hurt. She chose to ignore it. "At first, I wouldn't let him. But he insisted, telling me that every woman should try it once." She looked at me, then shifted her eyes away. “So I tried it.”

I closed my eyes as I felt my cum boil up from deep inside me. The feelings that pulsed through my body were confused, and that confusion fueled my hard orgasm. “Uhhhh!” I groaned as the stored up energy of the entire night shot hot and hard into my wife’s snatch.

She came too, feeling my warmth fill her. She arched her back. She shut her eyes hard. We filled the room with our passion. This woman had let another man do things to her that she had refused of me. She had given herself freely to him. And here I was, cumming hard inside her.

I pulled free of her and she laid down beside me, head on my chest. “After that, you came home, right?” I asked after a few minutes.

She didn’t answer immediately. “Simon, it was only 3 o’clock…”

“Oh,” I said, thinking of the many hours they had spent afterwards, fucking like bunnies. The afterglow of my climax was fading and now, all I felt was the bitter sting of betrayal. Still, thinking of all the terrible things that I had done, it was hard to condemn her. And even still, I don’t think I could even if I hadn’t done those things.

She was quiet as well, lost in her own thoughts as she absent-mindedly ran her finger slowly around my nipple. "Honey," she said, detecting my troubled thoughts, "I think that maybe... maybe this isn't us."

I nodded. I had come to that conclusion long ago, not wanting to believe it was true. It was like a dream, and like all dreams, I didn't want it to end.

"It's funny. This whole thing started with you speeding. You were going too fast then and... we've been going too fast ever since."

I kissed Adrienne's forehead. I loved this woman. "Maybe we should take it slow for a while," she said quietly.

"It's not going to be easy..." I said, to myself as much as to her.

"I know. But I think we can do it."

"I love you, Adrienne."

She turned to me, kissed me warmly on the mouth. "I know, Simon. And I love you."

The end