It Started with the Holidays Ch. 03

Story Info
They bring in the new year with a new relationship.
5.8k words
4.67
16.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bringing in the New Year

It was New Year's Eve and I was making dinner. I was making mashed potatoes and gravy, with turkey. I wanted to make a ham, but decided against it. It was just the two of us, and why should we waste so much food when we'd get tired of it pretty quickly? Rebecca had actually asked me if I needed help this morning. I was glad she was thinking of me for a change. I told her it was fine, and that she was not required to help. For some reason, I felt the urge to hug her. I resisted though, and I watched her leave for work. It was five thirty now, and she was almost home. I tensed as I heard the car door slam shut. She was home.

I had dinner ready to go, and I was so excited. But I didn't really think she wanted it right away. I was right.

The laundry room door opened and she came walking in. She looked miserable.

"Hi mom." She said bitterly.

"Hi, Rebecca." I said coolly. "Did work get you down again?" I asked as I took her lunch box and put it aside.

"Oh yes. It was a hard day. I really just don't want to talk about it until I have no choice but to go in on the second." She said as tears filled her eyes.

"Well, go jump in the shower, and I'm sure you'll feel better after you get out." I said as I looked her over. "You look like you could use one."

"I'll be back." She said as she looked me up and down. "You look like you could use a shower too."

"You can't make turkey without getting food all over yourself." I said sighing. "It's just part of holiday cooking."

"Would you like to join me in the shower?" she asked timidly. "I'd really like it if you did."

"You just want sex." I said as I backed away. I don't know why, but it disgusted me that we had had two sexual encounters. And it disgusted me more that I really liked them. I was sober now, and I had had time to think.

"No, mom. I don't." Rebecca said as she turned and left. "I thought you and I could use the company."

"Are you calling me a liar?" I asked as I followed her into the hall.

"Mom, just forget I mentioned it." She said as she walked into the bathroom. "I'm too tired to fight."

"Then don't start shit and keep your mouth shut and your pussy in your pants." I said bitterly as I walked into my room and slammed the door.

I'd never been able to sustain a solid friendship or relationship. My daughter and I had been estranged for over thirty years even while in the same house. My husband had left me, and most of my friends from Narcotics Anonymous were losers. They were either women who didn't know how to appreciate a good friendship when they had one, or perverted men who just came around to do things for me just to get in my pants. I hated the men. I didn't want to experience another man as long as I lived if they were all going to be like my ex-husband. Besides, women I could dominate. Unless, they didn't like it. Ninety-nine percent didn't.

I was lonely. I wanted a solid partner in my life. I wanted to have a relationship where she loved me unconditionally. It seemed there was always conditions to loving someone. They had conditions for me, and I for them. Or at least, they said I had demanding conditions. I didn't think so. I just wanted them to love me and be there for me when I needed them. Not ten minutes after, or twenty. They were there for me. I was already there for them by letting them share my body. I didn't have to have sex, yet I willingly did for them. But nothing ever worked out.

My daughter had conditions too. She wanted me to leave the pills, leave the cigarettes, she wanted me to change. She claimed it was for my own health, and that she wanted me alive. I didn't buy it. She wanted to sabotage my life. She wanted to take control. Well, I wasn't going to have that. If anyone was going to take control, it was me. I was the mom. I was the older lady. I was the boss. Not her. As if I really needed her "love." As if I really believed she loved me and "Wanted the best" for me. How in the hell can anyone but me know what was best for me? Hell, I didn't even know what was best for me.

My overwhelming need to be with someone was so crushing. And it was my daughter I wanted. I wanted her to be mine for the rest of our lives. I wanted her to give me all her time, and love. I wanted her to service me in all ways I thought possible. I wanted to explore new sexual taboos with her. Bondage, making her my slave. I wanted her to call me mistress and eat her out as she lay tied to the bed. My panties were soaking just thinking about her laying there.

But she was my daughter. My flesh and blood. People said that was wrong. I was already a hard person to be friends with, or to live with. Now imagine if I started a sexual relationship with her? Things would get harder still. She would eventually drag love into it, and I wasn't in love with her. I don't know if I even loved her. She had given me so much grief in the years that her father left. She didn't really start to be her own person until she went to work for herself. That was when my load was considerably lessened.

So what did I want from this relationship? I didn't want her to move out. I needed someone else in the house with me to just be with. We didn't talk for most of the time, but at least I knew she was there.

In fact, when we'd finished having sex the last time, around Christmas, we hardly said a word to each other until today for New Year's dinner. This morning when she asked if I wanted help. We kept eating in our separate rooms, and avoiding each other. I had decided to sober up for now, so I could think clearly about what I wanted. She was a whore. She was purposefully seducing me, and the only way to keep my sanity was to dominate her after she got me under her spell. What a slut. I can't believe my daughter's a tramp.

Would she want to be living with me with benefits? Would it hurt her if I just used her for sex? I mean, we both weren't people persons. But we were both human and needed sexual needs met. Eventually she'd want to ask about where our relationship was going and how we would end up. God that was a talk I was not going to have with her. I wanted it to be understood that I just wanted sex. She was the closest thing that could give it to me. If cats could fuck, you know I'd rather do them than her.

What a mess. What was I going to do?

Was it wrong for me to want my daughter's undivided attention all the time? To want her to please me and love it? I wanted to have her all to myself if I was going to have her at all. I wanted to have her retire, and we'd have all the time in the world. I could have sex with her, I could go out with her and do things that mothers and daughters did. I could have her help when I needed my knee massaged. Of course, if I had my way, it would lead into sex, and I'd get what I wanted.

I'd told her I wasn't really hurting, but it was a lie. I wanted her to shut up about me faking it. I had a sore knee for most of the time, unless I carefully medicated. Her being a bitch about my knee being a fake injury was uncalled for. I had a genuine problem. The doctors and my daughter wouldn't believe me unless they saw my blood or a crooked leg or something. And they called themselves doctors. She called herself my daughter. God what a load.

I had to figure out what I wanted out of our relationship, because it was driving me insane. I had to resist the temptation to drink, because if I did, I knew my horniness would get the better of me and I'd dominate the shit out of her. For now, I could at least control myself. It was obvious that she couldn't though. Asking me to join her in the shower. For crying out loud, it wasn't like I wanted to be all lovey dovey with her. Sheesh. This was getting harder. I wanted to be happy. I wanted to drink my liquor and just be happy. But I knew that would lead to sex. She had to leave. Ugh, but I didn't want her to leave. I liked having her here. I had to figure this out.

When she came out of the shower, I got a peak at her as I stood behind my door. She was wearing her nightie and no push up bra. See? She was trying to get to me. Or was she? It's possible she was comfortable in those clothes. How was I going to eat dinner with her? I wanted to run out there, and drag her into my bedroom, slam the door shut and have my way with her for hours. And I wasn't even drunk. I sighed as I stepped back into my room, and I got undressed. I went after her and took my own shower.

We both cleaned up the table of all its garbage and I made sure to put the cat dishes on the floor. We sat down to eat at around eight and I noticed that she was looking much better. Sitting here eating with her, even if I had only had one bottle of liquor so far, had my pussy throbbing. I wanted her so bad. I wanted to see that push up again. To see the tops of her creamy tits showing from that low cut gown. I wanted to feel her against me. I wanted her for myself. I could deny it no longer. Tonight, I would make her mine.

"Well, you know the drill." I said after we finished eating. "Drinks in the living room. If you want them."

"I'd love them, mom. We could take the time to just be together." She said hopefully.

"Um..., Rebecca, I'd like to have sex tonight." I offered looking down at the ground. "I'd like you to be my lover." I said slowly. "You don't have to, if you don't want to. But if not, at least consider being my sex partner. Even if we can't get along, at least we can have sex and satisfy that something that no one else has been able to for so long." I said as I sat there still looking away. "Just think about it." I said getting up.

She didn't say anything as I grabbed a couple big bottles of liquor and made it into the living room. Five whole minutes passed and she finally made it into the room and sat beside me on the couch. I turned to look at her, and saw that she once again wore that bra I liked. God her tits were heavenly.

We watched TV for a while and just passed a bottle back and forth. We held hands as we watched a couple of romantic movies. We tried to watch more TV, but we ended up making out halfway through the film we were supposed to be seeing. It was Jane Eyre. I gathered this meant we were lovers. I didn't have to tell her to make out with me. I didn't have to order her to hold my hand.

At one point during the movie, She snaked her hand up my thigh and saw I was wearing no underwear. She started rubbing my hot cunt and I was dripping. I wanted her so bad. Neither of us said a word. Just our soft moans could be heard along with the soft low TV noise. I snaked my own hand up her thigh and saw she was wearing nothing as well. I rubbed her sexy pussy and juices started flowing into my fingers.

"Move into my bedroom with me, you naughty slut." I said as I masturbated her.

"I'd love to." She moaned as I pulled away and licked my fingers.

"Let's go to bed, Rebecca." I said standing up. "I want your tongue in my cunt."

I turned off the TV and we both stumbled into the hall and into the bedroom. I closed the door and we slipped out of our night gowns. She took off her bra and tossed it onto the pile of clothing. We both made our way to the bed and lay down. I was facing her slit and she was facing mine in our first sixty-nine. I wanted her as my equal for now. I wanted to actually make love to her. This scared me, but it was worth a try.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her close as she did the same to me. My hands expertly spread her open and I stuck my tongue into her center. I moaned as she did the same to me. We lay there like that for a whole half hour. Just exploring each other's pussies and licking and nibbling. It was slow and nice. We brought each other to the edge and backed down for a while just kissing each other's thighs and stroking our asses. She was so hot and trembling. At certain points when I brought her just close enough, I felt a spray of juices on my chin and mouth. It was so erotic. I wanted her to cum. I wanted to cum. I wondered if we could bring each other off at the same time if we tried hard enough. But I didn't want to finish off like that.

"Get on the floor at the foot of the bed, Becca. Eat me out until I cum." I commanded as we got into position. "I wanna ride that pretty face of yours."

She knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and I spread my lips open for her. She expertly started eating me out and I scooted as close to the edge of the bed as I could, practically shoving my pussy down her throat. God it felt so good to have her go down on me. Oh god it felt wonderful. I ground on her face as she expertly kept up with my grinding and licked my lips and cleaned my juices. I was so close. I let out a moan as I came closer and closer.

"Oh yeah! Riding my daughter's face!" I groaned as I ground on her. "I'm gonna cover your face with cum, Rebecca! Make you mine!" I groaned as I humped her faster. "Ugh, I'm so close! Yeah! Lick it good, baby! Lick it good!" I shouted as I exploded. I gave one final thrust into her and ground as fast as my hips could grind. I cried out as I came all over her face. My pussy contracting rapidly as my orgasm overtook me. God it was hot.

We both stood up and went into the kitchen. I got a bottle of liquor and drank deeply from it. I gave it to her and she did the same. I smiled as I grabbed a glass of water and drank as well. She took it after me and finished it off. We both made our way back to the bed, and I slapped her ass as she headed to the bed and laid down. I dug in the closet and pulled out the double dong with no harness. I wanted her to ride me while I worshipped her double D tits. But before that, I wanted to try more intimate love making. I was sort of enjoying not making the sex all about taking her and making her submit to me.

I shoved one end of the dildo into me, and I got on the bed and spread her legs gently. I climbed on top of her and slid in. I placed kisses all over her face as I slid in and out. I was giving it to her slow. I leaned into her and my lips captured hers. She moaned delighted as I massaged her tongue with mine and kept fucking her. At one point I started kissing all over her neck and biting her gently. Before I knew it, I was giving her neck a hickey. As I bit and sucked that one spot on her neck, I fucked her faster and faster. I hope she got to cum this way. If not, there would always be time. Right now her moans and sighs were all I needed.

"Can you cum this way?" I asked as I kept going.

"No. It feels great though." She said breathily. "I'm so close."

"I know. I'll go down on you now." I said smiling at her. "You can cum on my face."

I leaned down and gave her one last deep kiss before I went down to the floor. Then, as she spread her labia for me, I knelt, and went down on her. Her moans got louder as I sucked her pussy and bit at her clit. She moaned and jerked, and cried out sometimes from the sensitive moments where it was almost too much. She gave one final thrust and exploded with a groan, covering my face with her honey. I smiled as I knelt there, licking her out until the final thrust.

For a little while, as I came back up and laid beside her, I thought about letting her take me. I just wasn't sure if I'd like it or not. I laid down next to her and took her in my arms. I still had that dildo in my pussy from earlier. I took it out and laid it aside for now. Then I went back to holding her and kissing her. For twenty or so minutes, Rebecca and I just laid there, making out. I felt my arousal climbing again.

"I'm gonna ride you." I said between kisses. "I want you to worship my titties again. Show me how much you love them. Make mommy feel sexy." I said as I sat up and grabbed the double dong and handed it to her.

She stuffed it into her creamy cunt and laid down on her back. She looked so sexy the way her creamy white cock just stuck out from between her legs. I climbed on top of her and shoved the other end in me. It hit some sensitive spots and I moaned as I settled myself against her. I loved the way my hips fit into hers, almost like a man. Why would I want a man in my life if I could just as well simulate real sex with a woman like this? And with my sexy daughter, no less. I just couldn't help the dirty talk as I started slowly riding her.

"Shoving my tits in your face." I said as I leaned forward and dangled them in front of her face. She reached up and cupped one and started playing with it. Sucking it. Pinching the nipple and biting at it. "Oh yeah. That gets me so hot." I moaned as I rode her. "Letting my slut daughter suck my titties. You like sucking mommy's tits, don't you, daughter?" I moaned as juices started flowing down between us. "My twat's on fire." I moaned as I rode her. "I won't last long, baby. Worship my tits." I groaned as I lost myself in the feelings. I was so wet. She was sucking on my right tit now. So good. She was biting and licking it. Pinching the nipple and sucking at it. I was moaning and gasping as she did this. I rode her a little faster as she grabbed both tits, one in each hand, and started kneading them. "Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Touch my tits, baby! Mommy's gonna cum!" I moaned as I rode her faster. "Oh Rebecca! Oh Rebecca!" I cried out as I came. "Oh fuck! Play with my tits, honey! Touch them! Squeeze them! Fuck yeah!" I cried out as I rode her hard and fast. "Whore! Touching on mommy's delicious titties while you service me!" I cried out as I lost myself in the orgasm. "Slut!" I moaned as I came and sprayed her thighs. I was riding her hard enough that the bed was squeaking a little. In moments, I was going to give it to her doggy style and the bed would be doing more than squeaking. I would make sure of that.

I got up after I came and I pulled the cock out of her. I put it aside, and went to the bed kneeling on the ground at the feet. "Come let me lick your twat, baby. I need to feel you ride my face." I said as she scooted to meet me.

She thrust her shaved pussy right in front of me and I stuck my face into her open lips. She had been holding them for me to dive in. I expertly began going down on her. She was moaning and gasping as I licked from clit to hole. I came and massaged her clit every once in a while. Other than that, I just let her enjoy my tongue all over her lips. Biting and kissing them. Licking them and tongue fucking her cunt with slow movements, then faster ones. She was going wild. I finally let her cum by stroking her clit with my tongue just the way she liked. She let out a loud series of moans and thrust hard into me. I took my last breath before her pussy sprayed my face as she came. She ground all over my lips and chin, my nose hitting her clit as she thrust into me. She was gasping for breath as she finished.

"Get on all fours, slut. I wanna fuck you while I spank your sexy ass. You've been bad. You need to be punished." I said as I went to my closet and dug out the other toy. I strapped it on and shoved one end in me, already throbbing as I thought about how tight she was going to be and just how hot this was going to be.

I slid up behind her and gave her ass a spank. Mmm. That looked hot as it reddened. I licked it and spanked it again. I felt a drop of juice drip from my burning hole and I knew I couldn't wait anymore. I slid into her and we both moaned.

I started out with slow thrusts. Every once in a while, I'd spank first one side, then the other. Soon, her ass was covered in hand prints and I was so horny.

"You look so fucking slutty with my hand prints all over your ass." I moaned as I thrust into her faster. "Makes me so wet. Makes me wanna lick that ass all over." I moaned as I fucked her. "Yeah. You like it?" I asked hoping she'd answer more than "Yes mom."

"Yeah." She moaned. "Hurt me a little darling mother." She moaned. "Pull my hair. Spank me. Hurt me a little." She moaned.

"Oh god!" I was hastening my thrusting as I reached up and pulled her hair gently. I increased the pulling as she moaned and I fucked her just a little harder, just a little faster. "Fucking my slutty daughter's tight cunt." I moaned as I started speeding up. "Fucking my sexy whore. Just for me." I moaned as I spanked her some more. "Oh yeah!" I cried out as I went faster. The bed was squeaking, my toy was sloshing inside us as I thrust into her, and our moans were getting louder. "You feel so good, Becca! Sex with you feels so fucking good!" I moaned as I kept going. "Taking my hot slut's cunt! Making you mine! Ugh, yeah! All mine!" I moaned as I went even faster. I was giving it my all now, and the headboard was smacking the wall as I fucked her. "Giving it to my little girl!" I cried out as I came. "So tight! So hot! So slutty!" I cried out as I came. "Oh Rebecca! I'm cumming! Aw fuck! Cumming!" I cried out as I thrust violently into her and exploded.

12