It Started with the Shoes

Story Info
Conservative Wife goes slutty for high heels.
11.9k words
4.51
71.2k
74

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or how my wife became a Shoe whore and Exhibitionist.

It all started with the shoes. My normally sensible and conservative wife and I were shopping. We walked past a top end shoe store where she spied a pair of 6-inch designer jeweled high heels.

She was all gaga over them, which was normal.

"They're too tall for you, as the highest pair you claim to be comfortable walking in is 3 inches!" I said, "You only have size 7 feet" I added, "all your weight will be on the balls of your feet. The price is also $1000.00."

"Please please," "can I have the heels?" "I will look so hot in them," she said in a pleading voice.

"They are too expensive to have them sitting in the closet with your other tall heels, and you know what you tell me they do to your feet and legs," I said.

Then she started trying to bribe me into buying them for her.

"I will give you five blow jobs," she said with desperation in her voice, "I have to have those shoes."

"Right then you will wear them a couple of times complain they make your feet and legs sore and then never wear them again," I said a little exasperated. She had sensed I was losing patience.

"I do anything you want. Give you anything you want:" She said with desperation in her voice.

That was the statement I had been waiting for.

"You mean that anything?" I asked not believing her offer.

"Yes," She said, without any hesitation.

I had loved her in higher heels. I fact she had several pairs at home.

"If I buy them, you have to wear them for a week 24/7 and no complaints about how sore your legs and feet are:" I stated exasperated.

"No problem, anything else," She said. "I have to have those shoes. I will look so hot walking in them."

"Let's go out to the car to talk it over," I said getting a little excited.

On the way to the car, I was getting my ideas together. When we had gotten to the car I opened the back door and had motioned for her to get in I had gotten in after her. She had turned and looked at me expectantly. "To take off her top and bra," I told her letting some excitement leak into my voice.

She had looked around shrugged her shoulders and had taken them off. She was waiting for me to say something else. I had let her wait a few minutes sitting topless in the car.

"You are going to give me a blowjob, and you will swallow my cum," I told her. (She had never swallowed before.) She reached over and undid my pants scooted them down enough to get to my cock and balls. She had bent over slowly and licked my cock seductively and sucked it into her warm wet mouth. Then grabbed my hands and put them on her naked tits. Then she started bobbing her head up and down my cock one stroke slow one stroke fast while she was fondling my balls.

Now I had her where she wasn't going to interrupt me. "Don't stop sucking. I will tell you what else you are going to do to get the shoes. You will go braless from now on. When you finish getting me off you are going to get nipples pierced tonight. Last you are going to learn to deep throat me," I told my wife.

With each statement, she had increased her tempo. With the last statement, she had tried to take my cock deeper but gagged a little. "Not now, you have a few weeks on the last one. Finish me we have two stops to make," I said.

With the increased tempo, it was not long till she felt my balls tighten. She had started to move like she was going to pull off but stopped herself took the load in her mouth and swallowed gave one last bob of her head, licked me clean then slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth. She had then tucked me back in. Gave me a big wicked smile licked her lips. Put her top back on.

"Take me to get my nipples pierced now. I want to get the shoes tonight," She said with excitement in her voice. Then she added, "I agree to all the conditions as stated."

Off we had gone to the tattoo and piercing place at the end of the strip. When we had entered the parlor, and the saleswoman noticed us, she asked,

"Can I help you?"

"I want a pair of 1inch solid gold nipple rings for my wife. Would ten gauge be ok? She has very large nipples," I said with some excitement in my voice.

"I need to see her nipples to tell," The woman answered.

My wife had pulled her top up so the woman could see her nipples. This in and of its' self is way out there for my formerly prudish wife as there were two other male customers in the shop at the time.

"10 gauge ones will be ok," The saleswoman said.

Then saleswoman had taken the correct pair out of the case and handed them to me. I had handed my wife the rings.

"The rings are big she won't be able to hide them. They will show through even a padded bra," The woman said.

"That's ok she won't be wearing a bra, and I want them soldered closed once they are in so they are not removable," I told the woman. Now this was where I was sure my wife would have an objection

"Let's get on with it there is a pair of shoes waiting to be bought and put on my feet," My wife said a bit impatiently.

The woman had taken her into the back; I had gone to watch. My wife had jumped up on the table, sat up straight and taken her top off. The woman had marked where they were to go cleaned and numbed and clamped them then punched the holes and inserted the rings and permanently closed them. My wife had tensed when the needle pierced her nipples, and the rings inserted.

The woman handed her a mirror so she could see how the rings looked. My wife held the mirror out looked at them gave a little shake and then gave me a small smile. My wife had then stood up pulled her top on.

" Ok let's get the shoes now," My wife said excitedly.

My wife was all smiles nipples and rings showing through her blouse. There was no way you could miss she was braless, and she had rings in her nipples. Wow, she had looked sexy. Then we had gone to get her fitted with the shoes.

My wife had shown the salesman the pair she wanted and told him what size. He had gone back to the stockroom to get them, returned and opened the box they had tiny gold locks hanging on each strap. He unlocked them and fitted then on her feet. The 6" heels forced her feet to what looked like an impossible angle, the fastening of each strap had caused her flinch, after they were on; he held up the locks, she nodded yes, so he had put the locks on. He handed her the keys; she handed them to me.

She had stood up and walked over to the mirror getting a feel for walking in the extremely high heels. She had to stand up straighter to balance in heels, which had caused her thrust breasts out, the heels had also made her legs look longer and her butt even better looking.

She had looked so god damn sexy in the 6" jeweled heels, nipples and rings outlined through her blouse. I paid for the shoes. I had still been amazed at the whole series of events.

She had gotten a big shit eating grin on her face when saw what the shoes looked like on her feet. So she grabs my arm and struts out of the store.

"You are going to fucked good when we got home," I whispered in her ear. "I added, "You look real hot and sexy."

"I want to walk a lap to start breaking the heels in," She said excitedly.

We had walked a lap around the mall, she had strutted along tits swaying rings showing thru her top, and she had flinched with each step, but still had kept a big smile on her face. After the lap, we headed out to the car.

When we had gotten to the car, she was trying to figure how to get in without falling. I had helped her in. I had got a good look down her blouse (god what a view).

"You like the view?" She asked.

"God yes: you are going to give me a blowjob as soon as I get in," I said very turned on.

"Again? Here? Now?" My wife stammered.

"You said anything I wanted didn't you?" I said

"Yes," My wife answered.

Resigned she had leaned over and lightly rubbed my hard cock then slowly undid my pants. Reached in took my cock out licked off the pre-come and slowly took it in her mouth. I had reached over and put my hand into her pants and had started rubbing her clit she had been soaking wet. Guessed I wasn't the only one that had been turned on. She had gone to town on my cock as I rubbed he clit faster a few minutes later I shot my load, and she came almost immediately after I had. She had licked me clean tucked me away sat up and flashed her pierced nipples at me. She had smiled like the cat that ate the bird. I gave her a big kiss. Then I started laughing,

"You have cum on your breath and big wet spot on your jeans," I said. As I licked my fingers, I added, "and you taste good."

"It smells like sex in here, and I am starving and horny. Take me home and fuck me," She said. Then added, "I do look hot in these 6" heels."

We had stopped and picked up some takeout on the way home. When we got home, I had helped her out of the car and up the steps. She had half run into the living room pulled her jeans and panties down bent over the back or the couch.

"Fuck me hard. I am soooo hot and need your hard cock in me real bad," She said breathlessly.

Buying her the heels had turned out real good I thought to myself. I stepped up behind her dropped my pants lined up pushed in all in one motion. With 6" heels, her cunt was at the perfect height. I started slamming into her hard and fast she was meeting my thrusts and was panting. I had worked up a good sweat we booth climaxed at the same time. I pulled her back on the floor as we both collapsed, still inside her as I hadn't wanted to smash her just pierced nipples on the couch. She had struggled to stand up pulled up her jeans as come leaked out of her pussy and into her panties. I tucked myself away and stood up.

"Get the food I am starving we will take a shower after we eat," She said.

We had eaten dinner, her topless. She had jiggled her pierced nipples at me. I was starting to get hard again.

"God I love these shoes! I feel so turned on wearing them," She remarked.

I cleared the table dropped the empty containers into the trash. When I turned around, she had noticed I was hard again. She had bent over at the waist against the table and wiggled her ass at me.

"Looks like you are ready for round 2," She said hopefully.

"I am, and maybe we can last more than 2 minutes this time," I said.

She had her pants and panties down in an instant, We had started fucking, her standing bent over then on the table, and then her on her back on the couch her legs on my shoulders and then doggy style on the floor. She had an orgasm in each position I finally came while I was taking her from behind. We had collapsed on the floor panting and gasping. After we had caught our breath, I had unlocked the shoes and taken them off. Then we had taken a shower together still in orgasmic bliss. We had soaped each other up and played around. I had left her in the bathroom doing her nightly woman thing. I had gone to bed. When she had entered the bedroom, she had the heels on and locked. One look at her naked pierced nipples standing at attention and walking in the heels had my cock starting to tent the sheets.

"That can wait till morning. I am worn out and please be careful of my nipples they are a bit tender," She said.

The next day had been Saturday, so we had slept late. We both were a bit tired from the previous nights' activities. I had woken to the wonderful sensation of her sucking on my morning wood. She kept taking me deep and holding it deep in her mouth till she would start to gag then back off some. She had taken her tasks to heart and trying to deep throat me.

"God that is so hot watching you swallow almost my whole cock, I said breathlessly.

"I am getting close. If you want to be fucked stop and get on," I said breathing deep trying to hold off. She came up for a breath.

"Later I want to practice trying to deep throat you some more, go ahead and come I am ready," She said breathing hard.

"Ok, I will hold off as long as I can," I said.

She had slid my cock back between her lips pushing her tongue against the underside of my cock. She was on her stomach, and elbows holding her pierced nipples off the bed legs bent at the knees 6" heels kicking around in the air. All that plus her sucking and bobbing head had been too much. I came hard; I had grabbed her head and had held it just, so my cock was just at the beginning of her throat she had gagged twice but hadn't tried to pull back and had taken the whole load in her mouth and then swallowed it all. Licked me clean and gave me a big smile.

"Do you want to take a shower with me?" I asked her.

"No I will take a bath later after you finish," She said. Then she added, "Remember I am not allowed to take the shoes off."

When I had finished with my shower, she had taken a bath and just hung her feet and shoes over the edge of the tub. After her bath, she started looking for something to wear. No pants since they won't go over the shoes. She had a good selection of short skirts and dresses. She liked to show off her great legs and butt.

So she started to put on a dress.

"You will be topless from now on when we are in the house," I said.

She had shrugged, then had put on a short skirt and went to look in the full-length mirror.

I had seen her smile at her reflection. The mid-thigh length skirt looked a lot shorter with the six-inch heels she had on.

She had given me a big shit-eating grin because she had known she was driving me crazy. She had gone to make topless breakfast god I loved the nipple rings and the 6" heels. The whole picture was a wet dream.

We had lunch early and had watched sports till dinner time. She was parading around the house topless or had sat in my lap cuddling. "We will go out for dinner then go walking at the mall," I told her.

She went and put on a white blouse you could just make out her nipples and rings through the material. She also had on the black mini skirt. She had gotten a lot of attention in the restaurant and a lot of stares while we were walking at the mall. She looked so totally hot and sexy. When we had gotten in the car, she reached over and rubbed my cock. Smiled real big,

"I hoped you were hard. I could totally enjoy hard cock shooting some of yummy your come in my mouth for desert," She said breathlessly. "But I expect to be taken care of when we get home my panties are soaked, she added as she had unbuckled my pants and taken my hard cock out taken it into her warm wet mouth.

"God it is hot having you suck me in the car," I said already breathing hard.

She was making loud slurping sounds as she bobbed up and down on my cock and would gag as she tried to get my cock into her throat while she was fondling my balls. She had felt my balls tighten, pulled up and took five streams of my cum into her mouth, sat up and showed me the cum in her mouth and made a production of swallowing it, and then licked me clean.

"Part of my payment for the heels in learning to be a deep throat cock sucker and I need all the practice I can get," She said still breathing a little hard.

"I think you are doing great for someone who never swallowed before yesterday," I replied.

When we had gotten home, I took her in the bedroom pushed her down on the bed pulled her soaking panties off. Spread her legs and went at her dripping wet pussy licking her slit slurping up her juice and running my tongue in and out till she started to moan then sucked her engorged clit into my mouth rubbing it with my tongue. I had pushed two fingers into her dripping pussy and worked them in and out. Soon as my tongue touched her clit, she crossed her legs behind my head and held me against her crotch.

"Ohhh god, ooohhh my god I am cuminggggggggggg," She screamed.

She had held my head against her crotch, and I kept sucking and licking her clit and running my fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. As she started to settle down, she suddenly went ridged,

"Don't stop pleaseeeeeee don't stopppp I am going to come again goddddddd ohhh my goddd; she screamed almost delirious.

Then collapsed and went completely limp out of breath. My hand and face were soaked with her juice. I rolled her over to get the covers and then rolled her back and covered her up she was out she didn't even stir, crawled in with her and went to sleep.

We spent a quiet day at home Sunday watching football. A couple of times I had caught her standing in front of the full-length mirror turning back and forth smiling at the way she looked in the 6" heels. She had loved the new high heels. She looked so hot and sexy. On one of her trips thru the living room I had grabbed her and gave her big long kiss.

"Your parading back and forth has given me a problem you need to take care of," I told her with an urgent need in my voice as I had pushed her down onto her knees.

"Oh yes I will take your hot cum it will make such a nice snack," She replied breathlessly.

As she undid my pants slowly slid my hard cock into her mouth sucking hard and rubbing with tongue. Then she started bobbing her head up and down fast.

"Oh god does that feel good," I said breathlessly as I pumped my cum into her mouth.

When I had finished, she looked up at me showed me the cum in her mouth and made a show of swallowing it then licked my clean.

Chapter 2

It was Monday; three days had passed she hadn't complained once about her legs or feet being sore or being topless and not wearing a bra. In fact got a real surprise when;

"I will give you a real special blowjob, for letting take the shoes off long enough to take a shower and I promise to put them right back on," She told me coyly smiling from ear to ear.

She had gone into the bathroom and came out with her hair in pig tales. She had gotten down on her knees in front me.

"I want you to take that hot cock and face fuck me and use my pigtails as handles," She said breathlessly.

She had opened my pants and taken out my hardening cock, sucked it into her mouth, took my hands and put them on her pigtails then put her hands between her legs. She laid her head in my lap and waited. I had started moving her mouth up and down on my cock using the pigtails. I had gotten a little carried away a few times and made her gag, but she didn't resist at all her hands were busy between her legs. After only a few minutes, I had shot five big streams of cum in her mouth. She swallowed then licked up what cum escaped swallowed that too. Gave me a big smile, stood up then put her feet one at a time in my lap to be unlocked. Then went to off to take her shower.

After her shower, she came back dressed in her shortest skirt no top the shoes already on buckled and the locks on and closed. This skirt was one I had bought her, and she would never wear it out in public because it was so short that with her great rear end, the skirt was ¾" shorter in the back and had let just a hint of her panty clad cheeks showed when she walked.

Then she remembered we had dinner out on Monday night. She had gone back into the bedroom came out wearing a semi-shear black top.

What a view her nipples and rings were just barely visible through the blouse. You could see the rings glinting thru the material of the top as she moved. I parked as far from the door as possible. I knew her feet and legs had to be sore. As the tallest heels she had ever worn for any length of time were 3" and she has had the 6" heels on for three days straight and she hadn't complained once.

I had gone around and help her out of the car. It was a sight to behold thru her semi-sheer top her nipples and rings just barely visible, the micro mini skirt and those 6" heels. As I had pulled her up out of the car she had noticed how far away I had parked,