It Started with the Shoes Pt. 03

Story Info
Conservative wife turns into a willing slave.
4.7k words
4.44
44.2k
24

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Thor for his editing.

*****

Part 2 left off with wife deciding she was going to be my slave. That was after she had played a slave slut for my birthday weekend. She told me she had planned it since her birthday, And from the experience of her deals with me to buy some very expensive extreme high heels.

I had bought her two slave collars one for dress and a slutty dog collar that she wore when she was in complete slave mode and didn't care who saw it. In other words not around family or family friends.

She never wore a bra or panties, had pierced nipples, belly button, and pussy lips. Wore mostly miniskirts or micro miniskirts and very revealing tops, and had 2"pink heart tattoo the said (DON'S PROPERTY) in large black letters on her upper left leg that showed just under the edge of her micro miniskirts.

After a few rough weeks in January, we got the master slave thing to a workable system I was comfortable with. She had set list of duties, like cooking, at least two meals a day, going topless or nude around the house and taking care of the cleaning and laundry. I bound her in some way every night and slept sucking on one of her nipples. She usually sucked my cock while I ate breakfast. I had yet to find anything she didn't like sexually. I could fuck her any hole anytime. She was almost completely submissive, although she would get pouty if I didn't abuse her to her satisfaction. She still always wore the 7" heels or one of her many pairs of even heeled higher ballet boots.

I had decided I wanted to add some more piercings to her body and change her nipple rings, so one morning after a wonderful blowjob, I fucked her in the ass and slid the plug in to add to her discomfort.

"Get dressed, we are going to do your laps and then to the tattoo piercing parlor," I told her.

She was back in about 10 minutes, hair and makeup finished, pink micro mini skirt and pink halter top, stretched nipples poking thru the material prominently, and the pink platform ballet boots. I motioned for her to get in the car. When we walked into the parlor, the clerk looked up,

"Hi, may I help you," he asked.

"Yes I would like to see the tongue studs," I said to him.

He pulled out the display tray, and I picked out two ¼" diameter gold studs.

Next, I walked over to the other display case and picked out eight ½" diameter gold rings, two ¾" retainer rings with a removable cross bar to replace her nipple rings with, a barbell for her clit and last a jeweled nose ring.

"Will there be anything else?" the clerk asked.

"Yes, she needs two tattoos and all of these installed," I told him.

"The tattoo artist will inform you of the cost once he sees the design," he said.

The clerk then rang up the rings and studs and, after I paid, showed us into the backroom where he introduced us to the tattoo artist, who remembered us.

"Put a smaller version of this (I pointed to the tattoo on her left butt cheek) on both of her breasts just above the areola," I instructed the artist.

My slave, wife already had her top off once I had shown him where I wanted them placed on her breasts. She had a very big smile on her face. The artist then inked them; it only took him about 15minutes. She smiled the whole time he worked and thanked him and me when he finished. He then showed us to the room to get her piercing done.

I handed the lady who was going to do the piercing the rings barbell and studs.

"The ½" rings go in her pussy lips space them 3/8" apart around the two my wife slave already has. The jeweled ring goes in her nose. The two ¼" studs in her tongue 1-1/4" back and 3/4" apart and the barbell in her clit," I instructed the woman.

The woman sterilized the jewelry, cleaned each piercing site but when she had tried to numb them my wife stopped her.

"Don't numb them, I like the pain," she stated with excitement in her voice.

So while the woman did all the piercings, my wife slave lay or sat on the table passively and only made a slight twitch, smiled and shivered as the needle pushed thru and the jewelry was installed. When it was all finished, she stood and spread her legs for me to see all her rings and stuck out her tongue to show me her studs.

"Thank you, master, I like all me new jewelry!" Slurring her words because of the tongue piercings.

She put her halter top on, and the new tattoos showed nicely. I paid for the tattoos on the way out.

"What are the extra rings for?" my wife slave asked breathlessly when we had gotten in the car.

"They will replace your nipple rings when the custom jewelry I ordered arrives in a few weeks," I answered her.

She had my pants open and my cock out.

"Stop! You heard what the piercer said. No oral or vaginal sex for at least a month," I said. She sat up and pouted. Then I added "just anal for you for a month till we see the tech to make sure the piercings are healed correctly."

She smiled at that. Her skirt had ridden up, and one of her tits had escaped from the halter top. She made no attempt to correct it and just sat back in her seat. She would not correct a clothing malfunction without permission from me. She enjoyed showing off if she could get away with it. I drove to the restaurant with her exposed like that, and she would have gotten out of the car and walked into the restaurant that way, but I motioned for her to cover up.

I ordered us lunch and, as usual, she attracted a lot of looks walking in the ballet boots dressed in bright pink and the 1" wide dog collar. She hardly touched her food as she was overly careful of eating too much.

"Eat half of it. I don't want you to lose any more weight," I told her.

After lunch on the way home, I stopped at a hardware store for some supplies. She followed me around standing on display. After I made my selections and paid, we headed to the grocery store, and she did the shopping for the week's food. She did attract a lot of stares walking up and down the aisles in the platform ballet boots reaching to get stuff off the top shelf or bending to the lower shelf causing the mini skirt to ride up and expose her bare charms. After checking out, we loaded it into the car and proceeded home, parking in the garage.

"I see you are hard. I want to suck your cock. I don't care how much it hurts your cum is worth it. I will rinse with salt water as soon as I get you off," she asked in a sultry voice as she removed her top.

"Face fuck yourself and be quick about it; the groceries need to be put away," I ordered her.

She shivered, smiled from ear to ear dropped to her knees and undid my pants,

"Thank you, master, I will be quick," she said breathlessly just before swallowing my cock.

She then proceeded to give me a sloppy and noisy blowjob and quickly got me to cum. She took all five pumps in the mouth, showed it to me, then swallowed, licked me clean and tucked my cock away. She went and rinsed her mouth with saltwater, then made five trips out into the garage to bring in the groceries and put them away while I watched. Letting her do that kind of things had been the hardest part for me to get used to. I used to at least help, but since she decided to be my slave I was only allowed to do home repair and yard work. She insisted a good slave took care of her master completely. She loved me to watch her "doing her duty" as she called it. She had wanted to do the yard work, but I forbade it as I didn't think she could walk on the rough ground.

"I need to freshen up. A slave should not be sweaty and smelly for her master. May I remove the butt plug and clean myself out so you can have you cock up my ass?" She said as she walked by swaying her pert plugged ass invitingly on the way to the bathroom.

"Yes," I answered.

I went and retrieved the wooden clothespins I had bought and the cotton rope. She returned to the living room, washed powdered and perfumed naked except for piercings and the ballet boots. I motioned for her to get down on her knees with her back to me. I pulled her arms behind her back with her wrists between her shoulder blades, tied her wrists together looped the ropes over her shoulders and under her armpits, pulled them tight, stretching her wrists higher, and tied the ropes off. She relaxed her shoulders back into the bondage and sighed contently. Then I put a row of the wooden clothespins on each of her arms from the wrists to her elbows.

"Stand up and go get the lube if you want my cock in your ass," I told her.

She hurried off and returned with the lube in her teeth. She dropped it in my hand, turned around and pushed her ass toward me. I obliged, lubed her asshole up and then my cock. She crawled onto my lap facing me, and I held my cock against her asshole as she slowly lowered herself down, moaning with pleasure as she impaled her tight asshole on my cock.

"Sit still and use your muscles to massage my cock. I don't want to cum for a while," I told her.

I hugged her close and started kissing and tonguing her, feeling her new tongue studs. After a while, I pushed her back and assaulted her tits, nibbling and sucking on her nipples and just enjoying myself. I reached down and lightly touched her newly pierced clit, and she had a wild screaming orgasm.

"Thank you master, may I have another?" she panted breathlessly.

This time, I pushed two fingers into her dripping cunt and pumped them in and out trying to avoid her pussy lip piercings and just grazed her clit. She convulsed and shook, screamed, and collapsed against me. I let her rest a few minutes.

"Master needs to cum, get me off now," I told her.

She clenched her anal muscles tight and started moving up and down on my cock. Evidently some of the lube had soaked in as the friction was fantastic. It only took five strokes for me to cum. After I had finished pumping my cum into her bowels, she started moving up and down again. I stopped her, waved her to get off, grabbed the butt plug and pushed it home. I stood up, and walked into to bathroom, washed my cock tucking it away. She followed slowly because her hands were still tied tightly behind her back. I glanced at the clock. It was after 6. I had spent the last 3 hours enjoying her body.

"Come here and turn around," I told her as I grabbed the scissors and cut the ropes, then removed the clothespins.

"Thank you, master, that was wonderfully painful; I loved it," She said.

"Cook dinner," I ordered.

She went to prepare dinner in the kitchen. I followed her and grabbed some string from the drawer.

"Come here and spread your legs wide," I ordered her.

Standing facing me, she worked her legs apart, which was hard to do in the ballet boots. I tied a length of string to each of her old pussy lip piercings, then drew strings tight, pulling her pussy lips tightly against her legs, stretching her pussy wide open. She squealed as I tied them, shuddered and smiled real big.

"Now I can play with your pussy without bumping your new piercings. Finish cooking dinner," I told her.

As she walked, the strings pulled her pussy lips around. I could see the corners of her mouth twitch as she walked around the kitchen preparing dinner in just her ballet boots. She put on full show for me while I watched her. A she set dinner on the table and put her tits in my face I licked each one then sat down to eat. The strings pulled when she sat down as I saw her flinch.

"When you finish cleaning up, we should care for your new piercings," I told her. She nodded.

I watched TV while I waited. She strutted by me wiggling her plugged ass. I got up, cleaned and applied the antibacterial cream where needed and she rinsed her mouth with salt water.

"Do your housework while I watch TV," I told her.

She dusted the living room making sure she showed me her wide open pussy. After an hour or so she came and put a towel down to sit on next to me on the couch. I played with her pussy a while. The strings still held her pussy lips splayed wide open and her pierced clit was standing straight up. The wide open pussy looked so inviting I could not resist. I stood up and pulled her into the bedroom pushed her down on the bed and attacked her pussy with my mouth licking her slit from end to end. By the second lick, she was screaming incoherently. On the third lick I went all the way to the top and flicked her pierced clit. That put her over the top; she shook and screamed as she orgasmed and then went limp. I went and got the cleaning solution and cleaned her clit and pussy piercings.

I got undressed and sat on the bed next to her, removing the strings. It took about 10 minutes for her to come around. She sat up, looked at me sheepishly then noticed my cock standing at attention.

"Now pay your master back for your orgasms. Suck me! I want it long and slow," I ordered her, adding, "Don't stop till I tell you to."

She jumped right into action, swallowing my cock down her throat, and then just held her nose against me for almost 2 minutes. Then she would come up for a breath and suck gently on just the head while rubbing the studs against the underside, then slowly take it all the way back down her throat again. When she rubbed the studs against me, she would shiver from the pain/pleasure that the action caused to her freshly pierced tongue. I turned on the TV to help distract me from cumming too soon. It took a good 30 minutes before I came. When I did cum, she took me down her throat. Then she continued sucking gently as I softened and slowly got hard again. She kept going for at least 45 minutes before the cum started boiling in my balls yet again and pumped down her throat,

"Enough," I told her once I had finished.

She reluctantly let my cock slide out of her mouth after licking it clean.

"Time for bed," I said.

She got up, rinsed her mouth out again, then went and got her ankle chain and her handcuffs. She locked the chain to her boots and crawled onto the bed. Then she lay down on her stomach, put the handcuffs around one wrist and closed it, reached back, dropped the loose cuff between her feet so it went around the ankle chain and locked her other wrist in the cuff, hog-tying herself, and then thrust her chest out offering me her nipple for the night. She looked down at me showing me she already had the penis gag in mouth and down her throat. I pulled the covers up, took a nipple in my mouth and went to sleep.

Several weeks later

Time passed as we settled into new routines. The jewelry arrived - an assortment of gold chains. A 20-inch necklace that would hang between her breasts in her cleavage. Two 1-1/4" pieces around her nipples behind her piercings, two 6" lengths to hook the nipple chains to the necklace chain and the last one that went from the necklace to her clit piercing. The necklace chain would appear to go down into the waistband of her skirt. A 8" 3/8" diameter bar with ¾" long ten gauge ends that accept screw on bead ends, the ends to go between and thru her nipples. Four 3/4" diameter rings 3/8"wide to fit around her nipples behind her piercings, and a small ring 3/16" id to go over her clit behind the barbell.

So after she had made and served me breakfast and she had sucked as much cum out of cock as she could get, I sent her off to clean up the kitchen while I went and got something to cut her nipple rings open so I could remove them and put the new jewelry on her body. I laid it all out on the dining room table.

"Come here and stand in front of me," I told her.

She strutted over in her ballet boots and gave me a questioning look.

"I am going to cut your old nipple rings and remove them and put the new jewelry on, "I informed her.

I cut the old rings and removed them. Then I took a piece of twine and used a dulled darning needle to thread it thru the hole in her nipple, slid one of the rings down the twine and pulled her nipple thru the ring so that it was positioned behind the hole. I then used the twine to hold her nipple taut while I put the small gold chain around her it. Then the 1/2" stretcher and finally the gold retainer ring with the center pin removed, putting the ring over her nipple and removing the twine just before installing the center pin thru the ring and her nipple, seated in the grooves of the stretcher. Then I repeated the process on the other nipple. The effect was stunning I thought.

Next, I had her sit on the edge of the table and removed the barbell in her clit. I used a smaller dull needle to thread string thru the hole to get the ring around her clit, then reinserting the barbell. She was gripping the edge of the table shaking,

"Are you done? Can I cum now?" she asked.

"Go ahead," I told her as I leaned in and licked her clit.

She just grabbed the edge of the table, shuddered and screamed out her orgasm.

"Thank you, I can hold still now," She said breathlessly.

"Stand up," I told her.

I then strung all the chains together; necklace to the ones hooked to those around her nipples and looped the last one around her clit barbell. The result was a super kinky picture. The ring behind her clit barbell really made her clit stand out.

"God I can feel the tension on my clit," she said breathlessly

"Look at yourself in the full-length mirror," I told her.

She strutted off to the bathroom slowly to look in the full-length mirror. When she returned, she was smiling, and kind or shivered.

"The chain around my clit is going to take some getting used to. If I walk too fast I will cum," she said breathlessly. Then she added: "I look so kinky. May I suck your cock again to thank you for my presents."

"Yes," I said.

She then gave me one of her best deep throat blow jobs. Taking her time licking and rubbing with her tongue studs, humming and slowly sliding the full length of my cock into her mouth and down her throat, then back out to hold the just the head, sucking hard and licking just the head. Even though I had just cum, on the 5th down stroke, I grabbed her head and pumped my cum down her greedy throat. When I had finished, she kept sucking trying to keep my cock hard.

"Stop slave, stop enough," I ordered her.

She gave me her pleading eyes as she slowly let my cock slide out of her mouth.

"Get dressed; we are going shopping," I told her.

She was ready in 10 minutes, all in pink. Pink platform ballet boots, pink micro mini skirt, thin pink halter top. The necklace chain appearing to go from her neck, between her tits, and down her skirt. She stood in front of me panting with a pleading look on her face and shaking and rocking from foot to foot.

"Master I need to cum the chain is stimulating my stretched clit around when I walk or move," she said breathlessly. Then before I could respond she screamed,"Ohhhhh goddddd ohhhhhh goooooooood I am cuminggggggg."

I had to catch her as she started to collapse; I sat her down on the nearest chair to let her catch her breath.

"We are going to the mall to get our exercise, then the jewelry store, and then some lunch. No more orgasms till we get home," I told her and then added, "Get your penis gag and put it in."

She strutted off to get it. When she returned, she stood in front of me and swallowed it, biting down locking her teeth together, (the clips that held the penis gag down her throat and clipped to her teeth were white so they didn't show much even when she smiled) gave me a big smile and went and got in the car and sat on her towel she kept to keep her bare ass off the seat.

Once we had arrived at the mall and started our laps we started out a little slow to let her get used to the stimulation to her clit, she had her hands balled into fists to keep from having an orgasm. After we finished our laps, we had made our way to the jewelry store.

12