It Started with the Shoes Pt. 05

Story Info
Jen comes for a Visit.
9.4k words
4.52
24.8k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Thor for Editing.

*****

Slave managed to get her nipple out of my mouth in the morning and was sucking for her breakfast. Waking to a blowjob has got to be one of the best ways to wake up if my opinion counts. After I dumped my cum down her greedy throat, she made me breakfast. Then she went off the do her morning woman stuff. I gave the house a quick going over to make sure all was ready for company and got the yard work done. By then it was close to noon and I had a lunch date with some buddies.

"I am off to lunch with the guys," I told Slave.

She came to kiss me with one of her micro mini skirts on, topless.

"Isn't Jen supposed to arrive today?" I asked.

"She is, and I am not changing the way I dress for her. I warned her how I dressed at home, and she said she was ok with it," Slave explained.

"Did you check our calender and see when we have time to have Marce and Jake come visit?" I asked Slave "I think Jake was interested in our life style and Marce was too, I think, but was a bit too shy to admit it."

"I will check today," Slave replied.

So I went off and had lunch with the guys and caught up on what had been going on while we were gone. After lunch, the group made a quick stop to check on one of the guys who was recovering from surgery. Then we broke up and I headed home.

I walked into the house, and Slave and Jen were sitting in the livingroom talking. To my surprise, Jen was also topless. I gave Slave a questioning look.

"Jen enjoys being topless, so if it is ok, she will follow my clothing rules while she visits. She was into some light bondage with her ex, so she understands our arrangement. Of course, that was before their divorce; he was cheating on her and had gotten nasty.

"Ok. If she is comfortable then it's fine with me," I replied.

"Jen, welcome," I added. "Slave is a bit of a screamer but I hope we won't disturb you."

I noticed Jen was wearing at least 5" heels and a very short skirt. Her nipples were pierced with very short barbells that had not shown thru her clothes when we met her on our cruise. Her tits were a bit larger than Slave's but stood up nice and perky. Her hair was half way down her back. She had very nice curves and smooth white skin just like Slave's. Jen was 32, a year older then Slave and I. She had gotten a very good settlement in the divorce, enough to live comfortably. Jen asked slave how we were getting along. Slave informed her that we were only children in both families and had sold off some of the family businesses and had managers to run the rest. We only sat in on the board meetings. Also, we had decided on no children as there was a history of genetic defects in both our families, so I'd had a vasectomy a few years ago.

We would have to see how Slave felt comfortable acting with company around. The fact that she was not letting it affect her clothing habits was a good sign, so I sat down next to Slave and patted my lap. Slave scooted up on my lap, offered me her nipple and continued talking to Jen. I ran my hand up the inside of Slave's thigh and she spread her legs wide to give me access to her pussy.

"Did you check our calendar to see when we have a time for Marce and Jake to come visit?" I asked her.

"I have it on the counter in the kitchen along with their phone number so we can call them later when they are home from work," Slave answered.

"Excuse me, Jen. Master, please use my pussy! It needs some attention," Slave continued with an edge of excitement in her voice.

I teased her open pussy, tracing my fingers up and down her slit which was held open by the thigh chains, slowly working my finger into her pussy. Slave shivered and was purring with pleasure. She felt my cock harden against her bottom so she gave me a big smile, stood up, undid my pants freeing my semi hard cock and licked the precum off.

"Witch hole would Master prefer," Slave asked, bending over at the waist and spreading her cheeks with her hands, making it apparent which one she would like me to use.

"Get the lube," I told her.

Slave squealed with delight and gave a shiver of anticipation as she hurried off to retrieve the lube. She was back in a flash already working some into her ass. She gave my hard cock a few more licks, then smeared it with lube and sat down on it, impaling her ass in one motion. Then just sat there and squeezed with her muscles, making a contented purring sound.

"Thank you, Master, it feels so good to have your cock stretching my tight ass," Slave said breathlessly.

I was kissing the back of her neck and squeezing her tits and tugging on her nipples. Not intent on cumming too soon I just enjoyed having my cock massaged in her hot tight ass. Slave was moaning with contented pleasure. I felt the couch move so I glanced over to see Jen had her skirt up around her waist, and her hand was in her panties. I had forgotten she was there.

Slave was still massaging my cock in her ass. I moved one of my hands to her pierced stretched clit, rolling it between my thumb and forefinger. Slave started panting, turned on from having her clit manipulated and having her ass filled with my cock.

"Master may I cum please," Slave begged, breathing hard with excitement.

"Cum my slutty slave," I said.

Slave screeched like a banshee and shook all over. I let her come down off her high then pushed her onto the floor on her hands and knees and started pounding in and out of her hot tight ass.

"Yesssss Master, fuck my tight slutty ass! I love feeling your cock filling me up so full. Please fuck my ass like I am a bitch in heat. Oh, goddddd does that feel goodddddddddd," Slave said breathlessly pushing back and meeting each of my thrusts.

I started to feel the cum boiling up in my balls so I pulled her back against me by her pierced nipples and pumped my cum deep in her bowels as Slave moaned with pleasure and had another orgasm. As I softened and started to slip out, I shoved the butt plug in.

"Thank you, Master, your slave needed that," Slave said to me.

We heard a mewing noise and turned and saw Jen's head thrown back against the couch, her breathing hard with her skirt bunched up around her waist, hand still in her panties and a very contented glassy eyed look on her face. Then she noticed us looking at her.

"I like to watch," she said breathlessly, eyes still a little glassy.

I went to wash my cock off while Slave talked to Jen. When I came back into the room, they were giggling, and all smiles. Jen had also stripped and was naked, and she and Slave were hugging. I took a good look at Jen and noticed she had a clit barbell piercing.

"Master, Jen I were more than just roommates when we were in college. May I have permission to see if that connection is still there?" Slave asked and then added: "I will still be yours first. I wear your marks, after all."

"I told you I wanted you to keep your friends and still have outside interests. I guess this could fit into that," I told Slave and Jen, with a wink and a crooked smile.

They both squealed with excitement.

"No hiding behind closed doors and you still sleep with me," I told Slave.

"Master, I put myself in bondage every night for you and wouldn't have it any other way," Slave told me.

They started kissing and caressing each other on the couch. I went to get something to drink, uncorked a bottle of wine and poured three glasses, took them into the living room, put theirs on the coffee table and sat in my easy chair with mine to watch. They each took a sip of wine. There were two sets of aroused nipples standing out at attention. I picked up my tablet intending to check my email but the noises they were making were too distracting so I watched the live action instead.

Slave and Jen had gone back to hugging kissing and fondling each other; tentatively at first then more aggressively, until they were a tangle of arms and legs and ended up face to pussy moaning with excited pleasure 'til Jen started to cum screaming out her orgasm. When she come back to earth, she went to work on Slave until she had a shattering orgasm. They were covered with sweat and each other's juices.

"Master, I see you have a problem I need to attend to. I will take care of that while Jen takes her shower. Then would you like you to join me when I take mine?" Slave asked me loud enough so Jen could hear.

Jen went off to the bathroom and we could hear the shower starting.

"Did our little show cause this?" Slave asked innocently as she freed my hard cock from my pants with a devilish smile on her face.

"Jen seems to be a submissive too. Just how kinky were you two in college,?" I asked.

As she climbed into my lap, she slid my hard cock into her dripping pussy and started to ride it for all she was worth. Between panting breaths Slave answered, "We slept together and she was my sub! She had her nipples pierced at my request."

(Aha! I thought to myself. So that's why she accepted my conditions so readily! I wondered what else she hadn't told me about...)

Watching them and thinking about what Slave just told me, had gotten me very excited, so it only took a few minutes before I felt the cum start to boil in my balls.

"Take my cum in your mouth then keep me hard, I want to fuck you some more," I told Slave.

She pulled off, slid onto the floor, took my sloppy cock into her mouth and swallowed me deep. I started to cum as soon as she slid my cock down her throat, then began softening so Slave went into loud, sloppy sucking and got me to come back to attention. Then she mounted my cock again, slowly moving up and down, stopping at the bottom of each stroke to massage my cock with her cunt muscles. Leaning forward, she pushed one of her nipples into my mouth.

"Just sit back and enjoy, Master," Slave said to me in a very sultry voice, keeping the rhythm slow and steady as we both enjoyed the sensations. After about 15 minutes, Slave slowed down so I reached between us and stroked her clit until she started to orgasm. She had nice mellow one and as she came back to earth I told her it was enough, unless she wanted to cum again.

"I am satisfied. In fact my legs feel like Jello," Slave told me.

She made no attempt to get up, just pushed her nipple back into my mouth.

"I will just sit here, and you can enjoy my tits until Jen is finished showering," Slave said in very contented dreamy voice but we were interrupted by Jen clearing her throat to get our attention. She was already done in the shower and had been watching us for a while! Slave sighed as she struggled to stand up. She and I then went off to take a shower together. We washed each other and fooled around some until we were starting to prune, then dried each other off and slipped into robes. Slave made sure her tits were showing and stepped into a pair of her 7" heels. As we walked into the living room, we could smell some delicious odors coming from the kitchen. Jen had started dinner.

I started to get the feeling the two of them had planned the whole thing. Jen was wearing just her heels and a large apron that covered her front from neck to knees so she didn't get grease burns, humming happily as she tossed salad to go along with the pork chops frying in the skillet on the stove.

"Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes," Jen told us.

I went into the dining room to wait while Slave went to help Jen get dinner on the table. Having two mostly nude women around the house would be interesting, I thought to myself as they set the table being openly affectionate to each other while putting out the food. After we had eaten and the women had cleaned up the table and kitchen, we all ended up in the living room and watched some TV. Slave sat in my lap and put her nipple in my mouth while she and Jen chatted and made eyes at each other. After the late news, I told Slave "Bedtime," so we said goodnight to Jen and headed into the bedroom. Slave put on her wrist and ankle cuffs, forced the ball gag between her teeth and buckled the harness tight. Then she crawled into bed lying on her stomach and waited for me to hook her up. I hooked her wrist cuffs together, pulled them up between her shoulder blades and tied them to the back of the ball gag harness. Next, I hooked her ankles together, bent her knees and tied a rope from her ankles also to the ball gag harness. Finally, I pulled just enough tension to pull her head up, pushed her over on her side, got my mouth full of her nipple and pulled the covers up and went to sleep happily sucking on my sleeping aid.

A few days passed. Jen settled into the guest room. She and Slave seemed to have worked out a system to put meals on the table. They were constantly very affectionate with each other but Slave still deferred to my cock. If she noticed it was hard she would ask to take care of it. Of course, having two mostly naked women parading around had my cock at attention a lot, which led to Slave getting a lot of cum snacks and a full ass of cum quite often.

Sometimes, out of the corner of my eye, I caught Jen eyeing my cock and licking her lips, trying to be inconspicuous. Twice during the week I foud Slave standing over a bound Jen, Jen in the throes of orgasm. Seemed Jen was subservient to Slave.

A few times when Slave was giving me a blowjob, she motioned Jen over and directed her to Slaves pussy, and Jen had meekly complied.

One afternoon after I gave Slave a good face fucking and a nice load of cum in her mouth, she kept trying to get me hard again. Jen was close by watching when Slave reached out an pulled her onto the couch next to me letting my cock slide out of her mouth,

"Jen, put one of your nipples in Master's mouth," Slave said firmly.

Jen meekly but quickly complied, shoving her nipple into my mouth as Slave went back to my cock and made it spring back to life. Jen held my head tightly to her breast not letting me speak. Well, I thought, Slave told her to so I would just go with the flow. I would speak to Slave about it later. The combination of Slave deep throating my cock and Jen feeding me her pierced nipple had my cum boiling away in my balls a few minutes later. When Slave felt my balls tense, she pulled up to take my load in her mouth. Getting up, she showed me her mouth full of cum, then kissed Jen and shared the cum with her.

I had to let go of Jen's nipple when Slave started tangling tongues with her, so I just leaned back and watched them sharing the mouthful of cum.

"Clean Master's cock," Slave barked at Jen.

Jen slid off the couch and sucked my soft cock clean. Then looked at Slave expectantly.

Slave grabbed Jen up in a hug. I was spent after two blow jobs so close together. I lay down on the couch and watched them get each other off for a while til I went to sleep. Slave woke me up,

"Master, dinner is ready," she said.

We sat down and ate in silence, the women all smiles. When we finished, Jen cleared the table and Slave and I went to check our email. When Jen was finished she joined us, sitting next to me, so I was between them. I turned and kissed Slave and they made a sandwich of me. Slave would tangle tongues with me, then reach over me and give Jen a kiss. The whole time they smashed their breasts against me. I was just along for the ride.

A few weeks passed with Slave seeming to be more controlling of Jen. Jen seemed happy and content. Slave had included her in a few more of our love sessions. After a night out for dinner and a movie we stopped at the pub for a drink, The women were extra attentive to me, rubbing their braless pierced tits against me at every opportunity. When we arrived home, Slave attacked my hard cock deepthroating me and taking the load of cum in her mouth, swallowing and then letting Jen lick me clean. I headed to the bedroom with Slave following close behind.

"Master, could Jen sleep with us? She is lonely sleeping by herself," Slave asked.

Thinking that since I had never cheated on Slave, and she was the one asking, I would just see where this led even though we were Master and Slave. I was content with just her, not even thinking about another woman.

"Sure," I answered.

Crawling into bed, the women slid off their minimal clothes and got in. I reached over and pulled Slave over so I could suck on her nipple like I did most nights. She hugged me tight to her chest and I felt the bed move as Jen snuggled up against my back, putting her arm around the both of us.

Waking up I still had Slave's nipple in my mouth, but my cock was receiving some stimulation. It took me a minute to sort it out.

"Good morning Master, enjoy your Slave's nipple while my Slave gets you off," Slave said.

The kinkiness of the situation had me shooting my cum in Jen's mouth very quickly. She hadn't deep throated me, but she didn't let a drop escape as she swallowed my whole load and licked me clean. I let go of Slave's nipple and sat up.

Slave was smiling from ear to ear as the women pulled me out of bed into the shower, washing me and taking turns sucking my hardening cock. Whichever one didn't have my cock in her mouth would place my hands on their breasts. Slave had my cock down her throat as I shot my load of cum into her hungry throat. They then dried me off, and I went back to bed to rest. They were giggling in the bathroom as they took care of their women morning activities. They finished quickly, and Jen went to prepare breakfast. Slave came into the bedroom, lust dripping from her eyes and descended on my cock. Since Jen had come to visit Slave was being more sexually aggressive with me. I had decided to nip that in the bud so I pushed her off.

"Enough," I said firmly.

She pouted, and as she turned away, angry look on her face, I called her back.

She came skulking back and stood in front of me, knowing she was in trouble.

"Get your cuffs, ball gag and rope," I ordered Slave.

She hurried off as fast as she could in the ballet boots to get the things, handed it all to me and stood in front of me. I roughly forced the ball gag into Slave's mouth and buckled the harness tightly.

"Put your cuffs on," I ordered her and she quickly obeyed. I hooked her ankles together, got up, pulled her arms up behind her back between her shoulder blades and hooked her wrists together. I took a piece of rope, made a slipknot and placed it around the base of one breast, pulling it tight. I then wrapped it around the breast four more times, tied it off, put it over her shoulder and thru her wrist bonds, drawing it tight, pulling her arms and the breast up higher. Then I did the same to her other breast. Next, I went to get the 1" nipple stretchers and roughly put them on. Finally, the nasty sharp-toothed alligator nipple clamps. I picked her up roughly and carried her to the corner of the room, telling her that in about 20 minutes, she would be sorry she had shown me an attitude!

I sat down and picked up my iPad to do some surfing and keep an eye on Slave; Jen had watched it all from the kitchen. I noticed her nipples were hard, and she was rubbing her clit. After 15 minutes passed Slave was shaking a bit and moaning.

"Slaves don't give their Master attitude," I told Slave as I gave her ass a couple of hard slaps, then cut her arms loose and unhooked her wrists and ankles but left the ball gag still strapped in tightly. It was mid afternoon already.

"Keep the gag in until dinner," I instructed Slave.

Slave sat down to rest her shaking legs. Jen came out of the kitchen flushed from her orgasm.

"Would you do that to me?" Jen asked me in a breathless voice.

I looked at her, a bit taken aback.

"I love to be tied up. Your Wife-Slave told me how good you are at it and how much she loves it," Jen said to me blushing.

"I will have to talk this over with Slave," I told Jen.