It Starts with a Text...

Story Info
She has made an agreement and she will honour it.
800 words
3.04
11.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was doing my homework, like a good little girl, when I got a text: "I'm coming over. No orgasms." That is all it says, but I know what it means. I get up, throw the books off the bed and start pulling on my cloths, trying to lose them as quickly as possible. Quick check in the mirror, pull a brush through my hair and brush my teeth. I don't know the time when you'll be coming over. It could be within 10 minutes or it could be in two hours, but that doesn't matter now. I know I just need to prep myself for you and be ready when you arrive. I take a condom and the lube out from underneath the bed as I have received no instructions it can't be used.

I pull the covers away, I won't be in need of those and get myself into position; on hands and knees, or rather on elbows and knees. My ass up in the air and towards the door, so you don't have to walk too far. It's all easy access. I start to play with myself, not that I'm in real need of that as I am already soaking wet, but I know, you'll take no time for that. I quickly reach for the lube and start lubing up my ass, stretching it so it will be easy for you to use. After I feel I'm sufficiently prepared, I stop. No orgasm before or during, these are the rules. Afterwards I'm to do as I please, but in this moment it's not about my pleasure, it's about yours. As I bury my face on my arms, the waiting begins.

My mind is still racing because all the rushing and I can't prevent my mind from making list, but I'm not allowed to move from this position once I'm in it. So I try to file it away for later and just try to clear my mind. I focus on my breathing and the warm glow spreading from my throbbing cunt. My blood keeps racing. Would you come now or in 10 minutes? I don't know.

Then I hear the key turn in the lock, you're here, I almost can't contain my excitement. You don't say a word. You lock the door behind you again and put the keys on the cupboard next to the door. I feel the bed dip behind me. You run your fingers over my wet cunt and over my ass. Probably because you feel the lube, you push two fingers in my ass immediately. You can see and feel I'm already more than ready. And then I hear your zipper go down. You don't even care to take your clothes off, but then again why would you, if you don't feel like it? Without a moment of hesitation, you push your cock deep in my ass. It hurts a little but the lube does help a lot.

First the rhythm is slow but deep. It's not as satisfying but painful; every time you push yourself as deep as possible, making me stretch even more. There is no mercy in your strokes and I'm not in the position to ask for it.

Slowly the rhythm starts to fasten up and the strokes became a little shallower which in turn cranks up the pleasure level. I need to keep my mind of the fact that you're fucking me. I can't come. I'm to be used for your pleasure only. The fact drives me crazy and close to the edge which I'm only holding onto by my teeth.

As the fucking becomes harder, the pleasure becomes more and more. I'm trying to clear it all out but I can't help my moans and whimpers. I feel you cranking up the rhythm again, the room is filled with nothing but our harsh breaths, the slapping of our flesh and our moans and whimpers. It feels so fucking good, I feel like I'm losing a bit of my sanity every time I get fucked in the ass.

Your orgasm hits you in the four last hard and deep strokes, again making the pleasure turn slightly more towards pain, but I'm just happy I'm able to hold out. The pain will distract my mind. You lay down on top of me as you rest after your orgasm. Both of our breathing now slowing down.

After your orgasm, you pull back out and get up from the bed, clean yourself off and wash your hands. You take the keys where you left them and walk out.

I'm left to my own fences. I'm just a slut to be used and abused, pleasure would just be a happy side-effect if it would have been allowed, but it wasn't this time.