It Took 4 Years: Year 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank positioned his cock in-between my legs and pushed hard into me. I felt the whole length of his cock inside me and I was in heaven. Frank fucked me gently and then I wrapped my arms around him pressing my naked boobs against his gray undershirt and he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me off the sink. I quickly wrapped my legs around Frank's body and he started to bounce me on his cock. In mid air! I looked around at the other 5 and they were all jacking off, their cocks were all over 10 inches, but none thicker than franks. I was going crazy with Franks ten inches in me. The guys all threw their bags on the floor and Jason laid down on them, like a ghetto bed... I didn't know why at first, but then Frank lifted me off his cock and lowered me down on Jason's. Jason was pretty thick, but his length was long. I swear it was 12 inches, its been so long I'm not sure, but it was longer than Franks!

Frank lowered me on to Jason's cock, and with in seconds, I was being thrust full of his meat, and Frank and Tom were holding my arms, moving me up and down Jason's cock. I reached out for their cocks while they did this. I never had more than one cock to play with at a time. This was amazing! There cocks were all so hard and big I couldn't get enough, but Miguel slid his cock in my mouth and as I was sucking it, he said field-trips going to be over soon so I sucked his cock quickly, running my tongue along the underside of his cock head until he ejaculated in my mouth. I opened my mouth to show them. I don't know why, I guess to show how nasty I was. I then swallowed it and continued to be thrust up and down Jason's cock. Frank and Tom were both getting stiffer and I felt 6 jets of sperm cover my body from these two. They were very gooey strips. I played with it a little, then Jack and Michael let their cum spurt out of their cocks, covering my tits. I looked down and then looked up to see the guys getting dressed. And one by one they were exiting the bathroom. I was confused on how I was going to clean up, so I pulled my panties out of my backpack and used it as a washcloth. When I thought I looked clean, I gathered my dry bra and blouse and got dressed. I exited the bathroom and looked around; the museum seemed to be closing.

I ran out to the parking lot to find the bus. Lucky for me it was still out there, I hurried on to the bus and Sara and Jenny looked relieved. I sat next to my boyfriend, not telling him a thing about what just happened. I just said "I think I feel better now."

***hope you loved this story – I wrote it in such a hurry that I had to edit it twice. You know, cause it was so sloppily written. If you loved it, please leave comments below because this wasn't the last time I met up with those guys and I really want to tell you guys the story of when my boyfriend found out what happened and when Sara and Jenny learned what I've become. (Black Cock Slut -in case you weren't sure :D) Also would love to share my other stories I had with these guys, including my Theo! (it took four years to get Theo in me, but it was worth it, and I sure won't complain about my path to him!)***

12