It Took Me Three Years...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hadn't intended you to, but that's ok if you did."

And I leant toward him. Oh, I was enjoying this. I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to me, his face a couple of inches away from mine. I insisted, although I already knew the answer now.

"Did you read my letter?"

He did not answer, I thing I had nailed him completely. The guilt in his eyes, the flush on his face, were the last confirmation I needed. Still holding his tie, I jumped off the kitchen counter and soflty pulled on the improvised leash, to indicate I wanted him to follow me to where I was going. And I was taking him to my bedroom. There was only the bed and the armchair left and I pointed to the latter:

"That's the chair I was mentioning in my letter!"

And ever so gently, I pushed him towards the chair, guiding him as he sat down. Softly but firmly taking control of the situation. I could see his mind was racing. I knew he was reading in his memory what I'd written about the chair. I sat on his thighs. God I was so turned on. I was getting what I had been fantasizing about for three years. I saw my witty professor was about to say something, but whether protest or acceptance, I did not want to hear him now, I did not want to break the charm, so I placed my index finger on his lips and shooed - I was the one doing the talking and all the rest after three years listening to his lectures.

I wanted more control though, so my hands reached for his collar and slowly removed his tie to attach his right hand to the deckchair arm. With a huge grin I said

"That symbolises you accepting to be here."

My dear professor clearly knew what I was referring to. His last term class was about symbolism, about the strength of words as actions. And I confess, I felt some pride showing off. That helped me find the courage to continue something I never thought I'd dare. Next step, I was removing my own belt and tying his left arm to the arm of the deckchair.

"And that symbolises me accepting you in my bedroom."

My dear professor was silent. He seemed a bit nervous, he was clearly trying to control his breathing, but there was more to that, he was getting excited. I could feel it, I could sense it, and with a quick glance between his size, I could definitely see it. But I was taking things, one step at a time. I leaned over him and took his face between my hands.

"And that symbolises the contract we are sealing together: if one of us says stop, we're not going any further"

and I kissed him. At last I was kissing him. His lips were warm and soft. I pressed my tongue, probing between his lips and he let me in. He parted his lips and his tongue responded to the caresses of mine. Mmmm, he tasted lovely, with a hint of the wine we'd been drinking. His tongue was strong, firm, responsive. Kissing him was better than I had dreamt of, the more I kissed, the more he responded, the more I was becoming passionate, the more sensual his tongue was on mine. I thought I was losing control, holding his face feverishly, rubbing my body against his, feeling my nipples hard like pebbles rubbing on his chest, rubbing my pussy on his hardness through his trousers, getting wetter and wetter and knowing he could feel it. I knew he could feel my soaked thong rubbing harder and harder on his crotch. I could feel his hardness getting even harder against the burning heat of my pussy. The more I was rubbing the more excited I was, the more I needed to rub and kiss. But I had to stop, I was about to waste my first orgasm with my dear professor and I did not want to.

I broke it off to stare at him. His eyes were full of lust, and I guess so were mine. I couldn't help myself but grind slowly on his hardness. I now knew I wouldn't be disappointed, but I needed to take my time. I unbuttoned his shirt, slowly, then pulled it out of his trousers then caressed his marvellous torso. His chest was a bit hairy and I could help scratch lightly, making him groan, then I reached for his nipples and pinched them softly until he moaned. I had him under my control, he was all mine and gosh that turned me on even more.

Slowly, I slid down from his thighs to kneel between his feet. Looking up at him, I could see in his eyes that he was dying for me to go further. I slowly unfastened his belt and trousers and pulled them down to his ankles. He willingly lifted his hips to let them pass. He wore black tight shorts that marvelously enhanced the elongated bulge of his hardness. I licked my lips in anticipation. I was hungry. I was starving. I was dying to taste him, to feel him in my mouth. I caressed the lovely shape through his shorts, but quickly decided to grab them and pull them down to his ankles, just as I had done for his trousers.

His wonderful cock poped out of his shorts and bobbed inches from my face. It was long, thick, circumcised, his pubis neatly trimmed, his balls freshly shaved. Even nicer than what I had dreamt of. With one hand I delicately seized his hardness while the other grabbed his balls. They were soft, warm and firm under my touch. I licked his cock from the base up. I could feel it shiver under my caress. And at last I tasted the drop of pre-cum that oozed out. He tasted delicious. For sure, I was not objective, but that was the sweetest precum I had ever tasted, but one drop was not enough, I wanted more, much more. I wrapped my lips around his cock head and slowly sucked him in, encouraged by his moans of pleasure. He was large, he was long and he was filling my mouth so much.

Slowly I moved up and down, feeling his rod vibrate in my mouth. Withough stopping, I looked up and saw he was luxuriating in the pleasure I was giving him. He'd closed his eyes, his leaning back in the deckchair, his mouth opened and gasping for air, his hands gripped on the wooden arms of the chair. I slowly moved back down on him, taking him fully, his cock hitting the back of my throat, and that was it for him, I felt his whole body tense, and then a I felt a first spurt of hot semen, then a second turning into a stream. He nearly made me cum as I feasted on his juices, sucking, drinking, licking till the last drop.

I looked up at him. He had opened his eyes again and was looking at me with the huge grin of a man that's had the best blowjob in his life. I smiled back at him. Without a word, I stood up in front of him and, making a bit of a show of it, I slowly unbuttoned my shirt to let it fall on the floor. My striptease was reawakening his desire and once I had slid down my thong and kicked it in a corner, he was all hard again.

I sat on his lap again, but this time our naked bodies rubbing against another. I felt the tip of his cock on my pussy and that made me moan. I grabbed his face between my hands and kissed him passionately. Sharing with him the delicious taste of his semen on my tongue. Then I sat up and guided his face towards my left tit. I kissed it timidly at first, then gained boldness and devoured it voraciously, making me moan when he lightly bit my nipple. I guided his face towards my right tit and he sucked and licked it with as much passion.

But I was aching to feel his hands on my skin, on my tits, on my bum, all over my body. I had to release him from his constraints. I swiftly removed his tie and my belt that kept his wrists cuffed to the deckchair and guided his hands towards my breast. I had dreamt so often of his hands, their long fingers, their visible veins. Oh they suddenly felt so warm, so soft, so caressing so real on my breast. And my tits fit perfectly in his palms. I moaned so deeply when he rolled my rock hard nipples between his finger tips. His caresses were driving me wild, I was losing consciousness of everything else, just focusing on the exquisite pleasure his hands were giving me.

Then his hands slid down my sides and reached for ma buttocks. I could feel his warm rod bobbing just below my dripping slit. I was longing to feel him inside me, I was aching to feel him fill me. He lifted me slightly and I positioned myself so he could penetrate me, wrapping my arms around his neck, ready, waiting, desperate to be fucked. It was all going as planed, all as I had always dreamt of. But I had forgotten my sweet professor had a mind of his own and was capable of initiatives.

All of a sudden, he lifted me and stood up holding me, before putting me down on my back on the bed and kneeling on the floor between my thighs. I felt his warm breath on my wet labia. He was softly blowing air on my dripping pussy. And then I felt his tongue slide along my slit, licking upwards till the tip of his tongue circled around my clit. His hands were caressing my thighs and I felt my clit being sucked between his pulpous lips. My head was spinning. All I could do was grab his hair and moan as deeply as my pleasure was intense. His tongue was so warm, so strong. And when it penetrated me, my whole body tensed and exploded in a firework of sensations. But this did not stop my sweet professor. His tongue kept penetrating me, sucking all my juices, giving me wave after waver after wave of intense pleasure.

No man had given me so much pleasure with his mouth. He sat up and looked up at me from between my thighs. In a way he seemed quite proud of himself, and he was right. I smiled at him, exhausted and moaned a thankful "ooooh god!". My entire body was shaking from the overdose of pleasure hormones. I closed my eyes and felt his hands on my knees, parting them slightly. Then, all of a sudden, his magnificent rod was slowly but firmly penetrating me, till I felt his pubes pressing on my clit. I screamed "OH GOD!" this time as I felt my pussy expanding for him. He was big, he was large, he was burning my insides with his cock, it was on the edge of painful but just so awesome. I could feel every detail of his cock, every pulsating vein. He grabbed my hips and started thrusting in me, making me scream at each thrust, pounding deeper and harder each time. My pussy was clenching around his cock, my whole body was spasms of pleasure. I wrapped my legs around his hips to feel him deeper. I reached for my pubis, I could feel his cock sliding between my fingers, then I moved them to my clit, rubbing it feverishly.

And then he arched back, thrusting deeper than ever, and moaned as he streamed his warm semen deep in me, causing my own body to arch in a screaming orgasm. He was flooding me with his juices, my pussy was milking him till the last drop. At last, he fell on the bed next to me, on his belly, faced turned towards me, a huge grin of pleasure on his face. I caressed his cheek with the back of my hand and whispered in his ear "I hope you don't have any obligations tonight, I intend to keep you a little longer".

Without waiting for an answer, I slid closer to him and kissed him on the cheek. Just my body pressed against his was pleasurable. And I knew it was just the beginning of an intense night. It had only taken me three years to achieve my ends.

12