It was 2 Against the World Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife takes up with my friend.
2.1k words
3.97
65.4k
60
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
454 Followers

Hello my name is David I'm 40 years old 6 foot 1 inch tall 195 lbs. my wife is Katy 39 years old, very shapely 5 ft. 6 in. blonde, about 130 lbs. we have been married nearly 17 years now with one daughter Amy, 16 and she is a junior in high school.

I am a co owner of a growing construction company. We build larger retail shops and malls. My partner has been a friend since 5th grade I met Tony at school one day it was his first day there and a few other kids were harassing him, Tony wasn't all that big for his age and yes they picked on him because of his size and because he was black. I stepped in and told all my so called friends to leave him alone and yes that did cause several of my friends to no longer associate with me.

After school that day I walked home with Tony since he only lived a few blocks from my house. Half way home we were confronted by 5 of his earlier hecklers, we put up a good fight but both came away with a few good knots and bruises and from that day on we were best friends 2 against the world we always said.

A few years later in high school we were team mates on a championship football team. I was starting quarterback and Tony was all state running back and the earlier hecklers were our most trust worthy blocking lineman, Its funny how things change.

Then came college we both went to the same University and by our junior year we were both starters and 2 against the world again. That's when I met the love of my life Katy, she was not a cheerleader like you would think. she was in the band but she seemed to be my biggest cheerleader and my best fan.

After college I went into construction management and a year later after my first promotion I married my favorite cheerleader in life and my biggest fan.

We were not virgins when we married and both knew it and we had a regular sex life together while dating in school but from honeymoon on we were very active together nearly everyday and a few times Saturday and Sunday's.

My friend Tony did real good. He went into the pro's and played a few years then a bad knee injury sidelined him, he also met the love of his life Natasha we just called her Tasha. They didn't have kids but Tony had a nephew living with him his sisters kid. Tony was also 40 6ft. 5 tall and 240 pounds he worked out pretty much everyday .

Tony after his retirement from football talked me into going into business with him starting our own construction company, he had marketing and banking skills, I had all the contract and construction connections and at first we struggled but a few years down the road we scored a few nice contracts that would keep us going nicely. Then Tony's world came crashing down. He lost Natasha in an automobile accident and he was crushed, for nearly a year he was depressed, and sometimes I had to actually go pick him up and bring him to work.

After a few months Katy and I had a talk and decided we needed to bring our friend back to the real life and show him it still existed so whenever we went out to dinner we invited Tony, sometimes we went out to a club after and danced and soon Tony seemed to smile more .

One night after dinner and a night of dancing as Katy and I was getting ready for bed she mentioned that Tony was acting much better and how well he danced, she also said how good he felt when he held her and who ever he finally started dating would be very lucky and then she made the comment that if she did' t already have me she would go for him, then she just laughed. I told her to be careful, I remember being in the school showers with Tony and he would rip her open and just laughed then I asked besides am I no longer enough for you.

Katy wrapped her arms around me and said don't worry big guy your 7 1/2 inches is enough for me and besides how much bigger could he be, I chuckled and said 12 inches and as big around as a coke can, Katy just said no way, as we got into bed we instantly kissed and I could tell she was hotter than usual we fucked fast and hard she kept saying she needed my big cock, and as I cum inside her she came also wow that was awesome.

After that she asked if Tony could go with us every where we went, then one night after we had dinner we went to our favorite club and went dancing, they danced more than I did so I just had a few drinks well more than a few, I got fairly well lit, as we were leaving Tony told Katy as much as I had to drink that he did not feel good about me driving and said he was taking a cab to his condo and since he had a 3 bedroom condo and his nephew was with his mother this week we could crash there for the night and yes she accepted.

On the drive to Tony's condo I was sobering up but listening to them I didn't let it show, I wanted to watch and listen so what I was curious, Tony was telling my wife how pretty she was and how nice she felt in his arms, and then I noticed as she got quiet she looked at me and I barely had my eyes squinted and then she told Tony how good it felt in his arms and she loved him holding her and dancing, Katy leaned over and gave him a kiss not to passionate but at least 15 seconds and as far as I could tell no tongue.

I had fun watching them as they had trouble getting me into his condo, they took me into a spare bedroom and my wife pulled the bed covers down and laid me down with my head on a pillow and covered me up as she kissed me on my cheek. then I wondered do I not at least get as good a kiss as Tony.

I pretended to go to sleep as Katy and Tony went into the living room, I gave them a few minutes maybe 10 or so then as I was about to get up and check on them when I heard my wife opening the bedroom door so I closed my eyes and let out a soft little snore she just giggled and closed the door back and went down the hall and into the living room.

The layout of Tony's condo had 2 bedrooms on one side down the hall and living room and kitchen in the center then on the other side was the master bedroom and a open area going out to a balcony.

After my wife closed the door I gave them about 20 minutes then slowly opened the bedroom door and slipped down the hall.

My eyes finally adjusting to the darkness and I seen them by the dining room sliding door Katy was on her knees and Tony's cock was in front of her face and I watched in shock as her tongue licked up it's underside and then slowly she took the big black bulb at the end of his cock inside her mouth, the same mouth I kiss her with the same mouth that only my cock belonged inside.

I was shocked but for some reason I couldn't move I wanted to stop it but just couldn't. Then I knew my marriage had changed for ever, could I accept it, was it going to be a one time only, why would my wife do this, why would my best friend do this.

I knew I had to do something but what. I went back to the bedroom I found my I phone and slipping back out into the hallway.

I started my video camera and not long Tony had his fingers in Katy's blonde hair and she had half of his cock down her throat as he unloaded into her mouth.

Katy had trouble swallowing all of it and some seeped out of her mouth but she just wiped it up with her fingers and licked it off then swallowed the rest.

Tony takes Katy by the hand and lifts her off her knees and passionately kisses her and I can barely hear her telling him how much she loves the taste of him and she cant wait to feel it inside her again.

Again I hear her say, my heart is hurting. I need to think what do I do.

I know I need all the evidence I can get so when they go inside his bedroom I notice the door is not closed all the way.

They are on his bed and I watch and video as Tony is licking her pussy and he tells her he will not be licking a sloppy pussy, Katy laughs and says I have not given David any in 4 days. And I realize that she hasn't. Tony brings her to a big orgasm with his tongue and slips up between her spread out legs and slowly penetrates my wife's pussy as the phone keeps recording I am hoping my batteries were fully charged. After 25 minutes of hard solid fucking and Tony bottoming out in my wife I know I will never be any good for her and just as my battery shows low level Tony fills my wife's pussy full of black baby seed.

My wife had been wanting another child a few years earlier I hope she does not get one tonight.

I watch them cuddle and kiss my wife tells Tony he is the best lover she has ever had and she really enjoyed tonight but shortly she had to go back to me, she wanted to be in bed with me when I woke up because no matter what happened I was her true love its just that Dave doesn't have as big a cock as you do Tony but he is still my only love.

They stayed in his bed for about 30 more minutes and that was just long enough for me to get my things out of the bedroom and slip out of the condo and call a cab.

The cab picked me up with in 5 minutes and I was gone from my cheating wife and my ex best friend.

I went home and was packing a bag when the phone started ringing, my I Phone battery was nearly dead by then. I answered the phone and said what do you want, she asked where I went and alI I said was You were screaming so loud as Tony was fucking you I couldn't get any sleep so I came home, she was quiet and then said we will talk when I get home, I just told her no just sty there, that is your life now and I will be talking to a lawyer. She was crying as I disconnected the call.

I went to a motel and rented a room for a week, the next morning I called my assistant Beverly and told her I wouldn't be in for a few days, and of course she asked what was wrong boss. I just told her there were family and company problems but not to worry nothing that would affect her.

Beverly was a gorgeous redhead 26 divorced with a little girl red headed and freckles but cute as a bug, maybe something to think about later but that's another story.

I just need to sleep and think this out what do, give up on my wife and best friend, destroy my relationships with them, well they had already done that, do I just let things go and see how it turns out, can we forgive and forget.

Do I live the life of a cuckold husband to keep my business, do I let them have their fun and start a new life with someone like Beverly, what about my daughter. Like I said I have a lot to think over and that will be another story also.

The end for now.

eagle166
eagle166
454 Followers