It was 2 Against the World Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband gets revenge.
3.5k words
4.26
71k
53
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers

It has been 2 miserable days since I walked out of my house. I am not a heavy drinker so no I didn't stay drunk for 2 days and no I didn't cry my eyes out.

I did a lot of thinking about my future and about my Daughter. My business crossed my mind a few times as well. Let me explain our business dealings together, Tony and I are partners. But I have controlling interest at 51% to Tony's 49 %.

So as I was saying earlier after 2 days of misery and feeling sorry for my self.

I had decided it was time to straighten this crap out and yes get revenge.

I had turned my cell phone off, it seemed like every 3 or 4 minutes Katy called and if it wasn't her it was the Prick Tony. So when I turned it back on my voice mailbox was full and I had 40 text messages. 31 texts from Katy, 7 from Tony and 2 from Beverly.

After deleting all the messages, I decided the only one I would answer was from Beverly.

"Hello David where are you and where have you been."

"Sorry Bev but things are kind of crazy right now, so what did you need Hun." There was a small pause on the phone and then Bev said, "David I heard about Katy and Tony. I am so sorry."

"You have no reason to be sorry Bev, it was all on them." "But I will tell you I need your help more than ever at this time."

"You have it boss, I have always worked for you and not That black slime ball ." I could hear her laugh on the other end of the phone and it cheered me up a little. " So Bev first thing I need to do is get all financial records, contracts and proposals and lock them in my safe till I get there."

"Also from as of today you have been promoted to my personal assistant, so you will need to hire you a new secretary, I will be in the office later today and don't let any one know please."

Like all other cheated on husbands, I had a lot of things to do, visit our bank, empty out savings, cashed all CD's, withdrew all but 1 thousand from checking account, removed my name from account, and canceled all our credit cards, removed Katy from my insurance policy.

I called our company attorney and asked him for a few names of the best divorce lawyers in our area, he gave me 2. A man names William Sanders and a woman Kristy Evans.

I had appointments with both of them, Sanders at 2 pm. and Mrs. Evans at 4pm.

After both meetings I came to the conclusion that no matter how much she cheated and what ever evidence I had, I was still screwed financially, Oh well its just money right?. I hired both of them so Katy couldn't use one of them against me.

At 5 pm. I called my daughter and asked her if we could have dinner together and talk, she of course said she wanted me to come back home, I just said we will talk about it.

My daughter had just turned 17 and for her birthday, we gave her new car so her meeting me was not a problem. We met at Lucio's, one of the best Italian diners in town.

Amy asked, "daddy what is going on, why are you not at home." "Honey all I will tell you is your mom and I are not going to stay together anymore, she has a new life with Tony now. If you want to know anything else you will have to ask her."

"That explains why the last few nights she has said she had to go to Tony's."

"She said she was going there to get him to help find you, she is having an affair isn't she dad." "Yes Amy she is but if you want to know anything else you have to ask her."

"Now the big question is Amy, do you want to live with your mom or me after the divorce is final." "Oh absolutely you dad, I don't want anything to do with that cheating slut or Tony." " Amy be respectful to your mom even if she is a cheating slut." then I laughed.

It has been 3 days and still not a word from David, I do miss him so much. Why does he have to be this way, I know we can get past this. It's not as bad as he thinks. Tony is our friend and it was just sex, he should know I do not love Tony.

Tonight Tony and I will need to get a game plan together and get David home and back to work. Tony said he asked Beverly if she had seen David, but she had not seen him. David did not show up at his office Monday or Tuesday, I wonder if he was there today.

Wednesday night Tony asked me to go to dinner but I was not in the mood, my husband was upset with me, I wanted to stay home and maybe David would come back and we could talk. Tony would just have to be patient, hell he fucked my brains out the last 2 nights so he could probably use a break.

Katy hears the home phone ring and answers it. "Hello, no Tony I don't think tonight would be good for me to come over". "I was thinking David would come home and we could talk this out," Yes I know it's already 7pm. and you may be right he probably is out having a drink." "No Amy has not been here for a few days, Tony I think she knows about everything," "She has been staying with her friend."

After Amy and my dinner I decided maybe I should talk to my wife Katy, Amy was going to stay with her best friend for awhile so we at least would have the house to our self.

I didn't get home till 8:30, and I figured Katy would be in bed or in the den watching a movie. She usually keeps her car in the garage but today it was in the drive way.

I walked into the house and hear her voice. It sounds like she is on the phone in our bedroom. As I get to the top of the stairs I can hear her tell the person on the other end that she loves only me and no Tony do not come over.

"Tony wasn't the last 3 nights not enough for you." I just turned around and walked out the door.

Thursday morning I get a call from Tony. I decide it's time to start talking to them so I answer." "What do you want, you piece of shit." Tony is stunned I guess because he is silent for a few seconds and then he just say's," are you just going to throw away our friendship like that, can't we get past this."

"listen you back stabbing dick head, you tossed my friendship away the second you kissed my wife, then you killed any respect or friendship we ever had when you fucked her. Tell me Tony why would you do that to someone who was like your brother."

"Fuck you David, maybe you wasn't taking care of her good enough, if you were she wouldn't have strayed."

"Well Tony the cunt belongs to you now, she will be your problem now. You can fuck her, feed her and pay for everything for her, she is your whore now."

"And now to finish our talk, let us talk business, as you are well aware. I own 51 % of our company, we have a large contract we are bidding on that we will need to show a large balance on our books."

" So to do that, as of today you and I will not receive a salary until the end of this contract. And then we will just take a large bonus on the profits."

"Well David I don't like that, I have expenses and I didn't see this coming so I don't have the funds to hold me over."

"Tough shit Tony, if you would ever show up for work you would see what is happening from day to day. But I guess all you wanted to do was stay home and fuck my soon to be ex wife."

"Be reasonable David, you can't stop my pay like this. And besides, Katy doesn't want a divorce, she loves you."

"Well Tony she may not want a divorce, but then again I didn't want a cheating slut for a wife, good bye Tony." "Wait David, do you want me in the office to help with this new project."

"No Tony you have always just been in the way, stay home and fuck your new whore."

I had planned on calling Katy but was only a few miles from our house.

The door bell rings and Katy answers it. "Why are you ringing the door bell David this is your house." "We need to talk Katy," "yes we do, come in and I will make coffee."

"No thank you, I am not here for coffee, Katy and I do not want to hear it was just sex, I don't want to hear you love me and not him, facts are facts. You fucked Tony and that night wasn't the first time. Thinking back on it I believe you have been fucking him for a long time."

"No David that was the first time," and no I do not love him and yes I do love only you."

" Katy you are telling lies, That night I wasn't as drunk as I acted. You said you wanted his big cock again. Tell me Katy and if you are not honest I walk out right now and we will never speak again. Have you seen Tony since that night."

"Yes I have."

"Have you fucked him since that night."

"David why are you being so crude."

"Answer the question."

"Yes David I have."

"Katy If we stay together and I forgive you, would you still see Tony."

"David that's not fair, I can't help it. He is like a drug."

"Here is what is going to happen Katy. I am going to move back home for our daughter, but you will move in with Tony. You are his slut you are not mine any more, I will be back this weekend, and I expect you to be gone." "David I do not want a divorce."

"Tony said you didn't want a divorce, but like I told him. I didn't want a cheating whore either." Now her tears were flowing and usually it would break my heart but that is something she had already broken.

" Remember Katy be gone when I get here Saturday morning." I called Amy and told her what had been said and done, she said she would be home Saturday also.

Saturday I moved back home, it felt sad just Amy and myself, I had several text messages Saturday morning, some from Katy saying she missed me, one from dick head Tony asking if we could ever be friends again and could I rethink the no pay issue, I wonder which was more important to him friendship or money. I did know sometime soon his pay back would be a bitch.

The other messages were from Beverly. I am very fortunate to have her on my team. She has gained so much knowledge about my business it scares me sometimes. Her message was to inform me about the bidding meeting on the school project, 46 million dollar contract that Beverly and I had been working on.

Tuesday was our big meeting, I let Beverly do our presentation. Its amazing how much more attention the committee gives to a stunning big breasted red head.

At the meeting I was introduced to one of our biggest competitors, Angelo Risselli.

I couldn't hardly believe it when he asked me and my beautiful assistant to dinner. We had a nice dinner with outstanding wine, this man knew his wine as well as beautiful women. He had some arm candy with him that would make a dead mans dick hard.

During dinner we had a very interesting conversation, he said he had been watching my company and was interested in us working together sometime.

I told Angelo that I was having some issues with my company and my partner. Angelo just laughed, looked at the girls and asked them if they needed to powder their noses for a few minutes. Beverly gave us a confused look but Angelo's lady friend just took her by the hand and said they need a few minutes.

"David I said I had been watching your company, but I have also watched everything about you and your partner."

"I know about Tony and your wife and I am very sorry."

"She will not be my wife as soon as I get the right opportunity Angelo so that is not a problem. My problem is I will not be a partner much longer with a back stabbing SOB, and as soon as I can get the right lawyer, I will divorce the cheating bitch and dump my fuck head for a partner."

"Well David maybe someday soon I can help you."

Later that night after dinner Beverly and I decided to go dancing, "wow it sure feels good holding such a beautiful lady in my arms again."

"You feel good to hold onto as well big guy." I couldn't help myself, a beautiful red head with sparkling green eyes, she was breath taking.

I leaned into her and kissed those luscious lips. We stopped dancing and looked into each others eyes and the next thing I knew we were in my hotel room.

I never really realized just how beautiful she was till I started taking her clothes off. Her laying back on my bed with only a pair of black bikini panties on, I slowly kissed my way up her thighs and licked outside her panty covered hot wet pussy.

Hooking my fingers in the top of her panties, I was looking at heaven as I peeled them down and off her letting them fall to the floor.

Kissing my way back up her thighs, I couldn't wait to taste her. She was wet and the scent of her was as great as she tasted. I spent several minutes on those succulent large breast with nipples as hard as diamonds.

All the deflated ego and lost confidence I had came back as I heard Beverly scream out with her Orgasm as she came all over my face. It was increased more when she wrapped her long legs around me as I entered her, and watching her lovely face as she bucked wildly as we both came.

About 1 month had passed and we still had no word on the big school contract. Then one day Angelo knocks on my office door.

"Angelo come in my friend, How can I help you."

"David we can help each other. As you may well know with my connections, I have the inside scoop on some major deals in this state. I also have some influence on granting contracts. David you have been awarded the contract but only with a few of my conditions."

"Wow Angelo that's great . But what conditions and how do you fit in with this."

" David I told you I want to work with you, I cannot be awarded the contract due to my existing contracts with the state but I could buy into the company. Would your partner sell."

"Angelo I don't think he would and if he did he would receive way more than he is worth."

" Well David I do have another Idea and I know you do not know me well enough to trust me this much but hear me out."

"Ok shoot ."

"David, your problem with a divorce is That your wife will get too much money, and then maybe even Alimony right?"

"Yes but Angelo as much as I hate her I do not want her whacked."

Angelo just laughed. "David that is not what I am proposing, just listen, You sell out to me I will put the money in a off shore account that no one can trace. David I have friends in Las Vegas. You take a week vacation and be sure you take a witness, may I recommend that beautiful assistant of yours."

" David I do not wish bad luck on you, but in Vegas the house always wins. So what if you were to lose real big at the tables and I had to buy your part of the company to pay off that gambling debt."

"I don't know Angelo it sounds scary, how do I know I wont get screwed big time." " David the money you sell the company to me for will be in the bank off shore, you will have the only access to it. So you are protected and before you say you don't want to lose your company, I have something else to tell you."

"Ok Angelo I am listening."

"David, your partner was a Star football player in the pros, Before he got hurt he made some bets. And to hedge those bets he shave some points. David he cost me and several others a lot of money and this my friend is a way for all of us to legally pay Tony back."

"What will happen when you sell or rather on paper lose the company to me, You will work for me at say 100 grand a year, so your wife will get next to nothing for alimony. Then we will hire my sub contractors and pay them above what the budget is, that will cause a major loss. And Tony will have to either come up with funds to cover his obligations or sell out cheap."

"Angelo I like that but still I would lose my part of the company."

" Maybe not David, what if I sell you Tony's share for what ever he sales it for."

"Angelo it sounds like a plan, lets do it."

The very next week we have it set up. I called Tony and said we got the contract and I was taking a vacation and the office would be closed because I was taking Beverly with me, she deserved a paid vacation.

Tony said "you sly dog have fun with that young lady."

I was going to call Katy but got tied up with Amy on the phone, letting her know she was invited with us and she accepted, it was going to be fun with the 2 most beautiful women in the world.

My cell phone rings. "Hello, hi Katy, yes I was just fixing to call you and tell you. Well Katy it is none of your business but yes Beverly is going with me. Katy I am not your man anymore, I maybe your husband on paper but you have no say in who I am with, remember Katy, you live with Tony and you fuck him every night. Katy there is no use crying and I do not want to hear you love me and not him, bye Katy."

After a few days in Vegas the game begins. Katy looks at her cellphone, she wonders why Amy is calling this late. "Stop Tony pull out of me, I have to answer this call. It's my daughter and she would not call this late unless something was wrong."

"Hello Amy what is wrong honey, HE IS DOING WHAT, STOP HIM Amy, STOP HIM NOW."

"I can't mom, he has already lost over 2 million, they have his marker he needs money mom, can you and Tony help him."

"Amy I will ask Tony but I don't think he has that kind of money."

After a short talk Tony was pissed and shouting, "FUCK THAT WHITE MOTHER FUCKER, HE WAS ALWAYS A LOSER, FUCK HIM."

Then Tony just hung up the phone.

6 months later, our company lost 1 and a half million, Tony was bankrupt and had a bad reputation with the bankruptcy, Angelo bought him out for 150 grand, Katy and I are divorced, she gets 35 grand a year alimony, Tony dumped her for a wealthy older black lady that is supporting his worthless ass.

Amy loves Beverly nearly as much as I do. She totes her new baby sister around every where she goes, and yes Beverly and I are getting married.

Beverly and Amy stay busy with all the wedding planning. It is a good thing Amy helps her since Beverly is 7 months pregnant. I sometimes wish my life had never been torn apart, but sometimes you have to continue living life.

I have heard before, live life to it's fullest. The best revenge is life lived well.

Oh I almost forgot. I never bought Tony's share of the company.

It was given to Beverly and I as wonderful wedding gift from Angelo and his many friends in Vegas. Life is good, live it well.

eagle166
eagle166
459 Followers