It Was a Bad Day - Again

Story Info
Sex is great, but where's the love?
6.7k words
4.2
16.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers

It had been six months since Bill and Alice had gotten together. Neither had ever mentioned the kidnapping and rape Alice and her girl friends had forced on Bill. They hadn't had any major fights or even one incident of yelling at each other. There was only one point of serious dissent, but to Bill it was a major point.

Sunday evening found them sitting in a booth at their favorite pub at Avalon on Catalina Island. They had been there four times in the last six months. Each time they arrived on Bill's thirty-eight foot sailboat. Alice had flown home three out of the four times so she could open her office on Monday morning. She was an urologist and had a lucrative business she just couldn't seem to ignore, even for a day.

Bill had to travel every few weeks to participate in his business ventures. He kept those ventures completely to himself. All Alice knew about his business dealings was that he seemed to have plenty of money and had told her his finances were private and going to stay that way. That one comment was the only thing of a terse nature he had ever said to her.

That Sunday evening found them arguing over the one issue they disagreed on. Alice had a good friend who was also an urologist. They had been friends for about fifteen years and where Alice was in private practice her friend, Margaret, did research at a nearby University.

"Why won't you just meet Maggie? She's a very beautiful woman and very intelligent. Once you meet her you can decide if you want to let her examine you. She won't hurt you in any way. She does research on men with large penises. When I mentioned to her that you were very well endowed she asked if she could examine you. We have been over this several times. She is a serious research scientist," Alice argued.

"You know how I feel about my size. It's embarrassing. I don't even know this lady and you expect me to let her handle my penis. I suppose you want to do it in the basement where you girls imprisoned me?" Bill responded.

"It would be a good place. You could be on the table and she and I could make you feel really good as part of the exam."

"You know I don't like being restrained or subservient to anyone, much less a couple of women who make their livings playing with men's cocks."

"I promise you that you can call it quits anytime you want to. All you have to do is say stop and we will stop. One time, just once is all I'm asking. Please," Alice pleaded.

Bill sat thinking about what Alice was asking. He was looking over her shoulder as a very stylish woman walked up to the bar without giving he and Alice a second glance. She was dressed in a light gray woman's business suit with a straight skirt that came just above her knee. She looked sharp. She obviously knew the bartender and they seemed to be having a good-natured conversation.

Bill's heart rate increased and he had a catch of breath at the sight of her. He had only just caught sight of her face and it was a truly beautiful face. It was at least as beautiful as Alice and that was saying something. He had no idea who the woman was, but she took his breath away. All he could see of her was an outlined shape in her skirt, wide shoulders, slim waist, and well-shaped calves being supported by slim shapely ankles. Something about her excited him. He didn't even have a sexual thought. It was just her presence that caught his breath. She rang all of his bells.

"I don't think it's a good idea. I don't know Margaret and I don't like the idea of being a subject. Besides, the last time I was examined I ended up getting my cock pierced without my consent. It worked out all right, but I didn't make the choice. Do you understand that?"

"Just once, just for me?"

"When would you want to do this if I consented?"

"Next Friday night. I would invite her over for dinner and if it went well, we could go to the basement and do the examination. It might be a lot of fun for you. I know she wants to see how much you can ejaculate. She was amazed when I told her."

"Do you tell everyone about our sex life? You're as bad as my former wife."

"No, just her because we do the same thing for a living."

"Alright, invite her over. I'll meet her, but I don't make any promises about letting her examine me. I'll sail the boat back to the harbor on Wednesday and meet you at your house Friday evening about five. Let's go. You have a plane to catch."

Bill was quite all the way to the plane. There was a brief kiss as they parted and nothing more. Alice knew Bill was upset with her nagging him, but it would be worth it. She was so excited she could feel the wetness between her thighs. She was already planning to call Margaret to come over when she got home. That thought made her that much more excited. She wondered how Bill would take it if he knew she and Margaret were lovers.

Bill headed back to the pub. He half hoped the girl was still there, but wasn't focused on the thought. When he and Alice had started going together he thought she would be a good long-term candidate. He had stayed at her place while he sold the apartment he owned with his former wife. After that he had started moving his personal things to the boat, little by little. He knew his days with Alice were numbered, and if the meeting with her friend didn't go as she promised it would be Friday night.

When he got back to the pub he didn't see the girl in the gray suit anywhere. He decided to have one-for-the-road before he caught the water-taxi back to the boat.

"Evening Edward, how about a scotch on the rock."

"Sure thing Bill."

"Earlier tonight while Alice and I were sitting in the corner booth, a young woman in a gray suit came in. You and she were talking for a while. Would you happen to know who she is?"

"Her name is Janice. She owns the boutique down the street. She's a real sweet girl. Every man on the island has tried to get next to her, but she isn't having any. I thought she was taken, but that was several years ago. She's been coming to the island since she was a kid. Her parents got killed a few years back and she moved here permanent."

"Is she with anyone? Does she date?"

"No one ever sees her with anyone. She's friendly to everyone, but no one can get her on a date. As far as I know she's a thirty-year-old virgin. She lives alone and has one employee at the shop. You interest in her?"

"Not really, I just saw her and got curious. You know how it is?"

"You and the doctor lady having a bit of trouble are you?"

"Why do you say that?"

"She seems to be a little too bossy for you. You aren't excited about her the way you were when you first started coming in here."

"She left on the afternoon flight. I'm going to be here for a couple more days. I think I'll head back to the mainland on Wednesday. You wouldn't know if Janice can sail would you?"

"She did a bit of racing here a couple of years ago. She crewed on a two toner and they did very well indeed. I think they took every award there was. It was a crew of two men and twelve women. Wouldn't that scare the pants off you? I don't know how they ever got anything done."

"If you see Janice in the next day or so, would you mention that I could use a crew for a trip to the mainland. I'll pay transportation back and meals the whole time. I'll be putting in at New Port Beach behind the Rusty Pelican Restaurant."

"I'll tell her if I see her. It would do her a lot of good to get away from here for a couple of days."

Bill spent the entire day Monday getting ready for a business presentation he was going to make the following morning on the other side of the country. He read through his presentation until he had it memorized. He was always prepared when he went to the meetings. The company could run just fine without his help, but he liked making a presentation at ever quarter. I seemed to help the moral of the workers and administrators alike. After all the company paid him in seven figures each year, he should do something.

Bill took the red-eye to New York Monday night and did his presentation at precisely 9 a.m. in the boardroom of his home office building. It was short and to the point. Occasionally he would linger and socialize, but not that Tuesday. He was on a plane flying back to LAX before noon. His secretary had arranged it so he would connect to the commuter back to Avalon and be there before the sun set.

Tuesday evening, he went to his favorite pub and sat at the bar. Edward was tending bar as usual, and as soon as he saw Bill sit down he approached with a small envelope in his hand.

"I told Janice what you ask, and just before lunch she dropped this off," Edward said and he handed the envelope to Bill.

Bill slipped his finger under the flap and pulled it open. It was a short note, but it excited him more than anything he had seen in a long time.

Thank you for the invitation to sail back to the coast with you. I can't make it this Wednesday, but I would like to crew for you on another occasion. Please give me a few days notice to arrange for someone to watch the shop.

Janice

"Thanks Edward. I really appreciate it."

"From the look on your face it must be good news," Edward said, fishing for information on Janice's response.

Bill didn't say anything. He got off the barstool and headed up the street to the boutique where he hoped Janice would be. A large number of tourists were on the street for midweek.

When he entered the boutique it was packed with elderly couples rummaging through the merchandise. Janice was near the back of the shop helping a couple. She looked up and briefly smiled at him. Bill waved back and left the store. He would look her up the next time he was on the island.

Friday came much to fast. Before he knew it he was on his way to Alice's house in his late model Toyota Celica. There was a mixture of fear and excitement in his expectation for the evening. He couldn't help being excited about the sexual involvement with two beautiful doctors. Even when he was kidnapped and tortured he had found it to be the most thrilling sexual encounter he had every imagined. Still, he was afraid of what would happen when he gave up his freedom. His subconscious was screaming at him to run, get away from the looming evening, and get away from Alice.

Maggie and Alice were already at the house. They had agreed that when Bill got there Maggie would leave by the back door and then come back later. They had spent the better part of the day preparing for Bill's examination and didn't want him to know they were conspiring to have him for a sexual feast.

Bill greeted Alice with a kiss and hug. They had no sooner gotten to the living room than the doorbell rang. Alice went to answer the door. The woman who entered was magnificent.

Maggie was near six feet tall and sported a head full of raven black hair that came just to her shoulders. She had big, dark, almond eyes that seemed to be laughing. Her face was beautiful though large featured with full lips. He preferred women with fine features more like Alice, or better yet, like Janice.

Maggie's body was her strong point. Her shoulders were wide and well muscled in the sleeveless dress, her arms strong and solid. She had simply huge breast above a flat and apparently hard stomach. She was strong waisted thought, not as well defined as Alice. The shape of her skirt promised a round firm bottom supported by strong muscular legs.

Bill immediately felt a surge of fear. When he was kidnapped, one of the women had been a bodybuilder with a similar shape. She had been as mean as a human could be and wanted to castrate him at the first opportunity. Bill wanted to leave right then, but the excitement hiding in his groin made him stay.

The meal went well with Maggie and Alice being bright a cheerful throughout. Bill relaxed and teased around with the women until the dishes were put away. They were at ease with each other.

"Well, Bill, Alice says you are going to let me make a genital examination. She told me about your endowment, and I am doing a research project on well-endowed men. Is that alright with you?" Maggie asked.

"On one condition, if I say stop you will stop and end the examination immediately," Bill said.

"We all agree to that. Let's go down stairs and get started. We will be more comfortable there," Alice added.

"Give me a minute to put on my lab coat and I'll be right down," Maggie said.

Bill followed Alice to the familiar basement with the fear returning. It was too late to back out without looking like a wimp so he just resigned himself to being examined. What Bill didn't know was that Maggie had stripped naked before she buttoned up the smock over her bare skin.

In the center of the basement was a restraint table. It had changed a little since the last time Bill saw it. New wrist and ankle cuffs had been added as well as a set of pulleys at the top. The person on the table could be completely restrained and moved to various positions against their will. There was a side table next to the restraint table, but nothing was on it. Bill sat down on the table with his feet hanging over the side.

Alice went close to Bill and started unbuttoning his shirt. She unbuckled his belt and the fastener at the waist of the slacks. She removed his slip-on shoes and socks. Billed hopped down t the floor and Alice pulled down his pants and underwear in a single motion. She took his shirt and hung it on a hook at the side of the door along with his pants. Bill was left standing by the table with his flaccid penis hanging about six inches over a slack scrotum holding his large testicles.

Bill wasn't in the least embarrassed by Alice seeing him nude with her clothed. He would normally have a full erection at that point, but the fear of not knowing what was going to happen when Maggie returned overshadowed his libido.

"Aren't you a magnificent specimen of a man," Maggie stated as she came through the door and saw Bill standing there.

"Hop up on the table and let Alice fasten the wrist restraints. That will keep you from making any involuntary movements that might invalidate the data. Nothing I am going to do will hurt you so just relax."

Alice fastened the restraints while Maggie retrieved a medical bag and placed it on the side table. From the bag she took a clipboard and what appeared to be a small cooking scale, a ruler, and a cloth tape measure.

"I'm going to take some measurements. Spread your legs a little."

She put his testicles on the scale and then wrote down the weight. The scale was cold on Bill's scrotum, but he didn't say anything. She laid his penis down on top of the ruler and wrote down the length. She then measured the circumference and wrote that down.

Maggie put her hand under his testicles and rolled them between her fingers very gently. She pulled the loose skin on his penis back and was surprised to find Bill was circumcised.

"He sure has a lot of loose skin for a cut man. It will be fun to see how much of that he fills when he's erect. Why don't you get naked, Alice, and help him get erect."

Maggie kept on massaging Bill's testicles with her right hand while she pulled the skin of his penis over the head then pulled it back while Alice got undressed. Bill's penis started to thicken and lengthen whether he wanted it to or not.

Alice, naked, leaned over Bill so her breasts were at the level of his penis. Maggie flipped the head of his penis back and forth over her nipples. Bill started getting erect fast. Alice's nipples were rock hard and Bill loved the feeling as his penis pop back and forth over them. Alice slipped back a little and put her mouth over the head. She used her tongue to rub the underside. That was it for Bill. The little head took over all the thinking. Fucking was the most important thing in his life at that moment.

All Bill could think about was how good his cock felt and how exciting it was to have two women stimulating him. He was getting to the point of maximum erection, fast. Bill bucked his hips in an attempt to put more in Alice's mouth, but she just lifted up with his motion. She increased the suction, but didn't let him penetrate any deeper.

"Wow, you are a big boy. You sure did fill up all that loose skin. Do you like this?" Maggie asked as she pulled her hand up to touch Alice's lips.

"Let's get some measurements before I forget what I'm here for. Length is twelve and a quarter inches. Circumference is six inches. That's a big penis. It's the biggest one I have ever studied. Sure, there are some that claim to be bigger, but I never measured one. Are you ready to ejaculate?"

"Oh yes, please get me off."

Alice took her mouth off Bill's penis and pulled up on it. Pre-cum flowed out like he was ejaculating, but it wasn't. Alice licked the fluid off the head then pulled up again with the same result. This time Maggie leaned over and licked the pre-cum off the head and where it was running over Alice's hand and onto her own. Maggie reached behind Alice and slid the middle finger of her left hand up and down her wet pussy lips. From his position Bill couldn't see Alice getting played with.

Maggie put a heavy condom over the head and rolled it down about six inches. It had a big ball at the top to collect the ejaculate. Alice wrapped her hand around Bill's scrotum gently so his testicles were trapped in the bottom. She then leaned between his legs and licked his scrotum. She gently sucked one testicle into her mouth and pressed it lightly with her tongue.

"Suck my balls. Oh yes, that feels great. Suck the other one. Take that thing off my cock so I can get the feeling. I need to cum."

'Get something for him to cum in," Maggie told Alice.

Alice ran up the stairs to the kitchen and picked up a stainless steel pitcher. She got back and put it on the table then raised the back of the table so Bill was in more of a sitting position.

Maggie rolled the rubber sleeve up and pulled it free of his cock. It was almost full of pre-cum. She let it drain down the top of Bill's cock and slid her hand up and down in the smooth slickness. She could just reach all the way around his shaft. Maggie slipped the head into her mouth and took the first four inches. Bill bucked his hips trying to get more in her mouth, but she wouldn't let him.

"Arrrrrrrggggh! I'm going to cum. Suck me harder."

Maggie felt the head swelling and pulled it out of her mouth. She stuffed it down into the top of the pitcher between Bill's thighs just as the first squirt of cum shot from the swollen head. Maggie counted fifteen hard pulses before it began to slow to dribbles. She looked in the picture and saw that it was just about to spill from the angle she held it. She sat the pitcher aside and on impulse put her mouth over the head to taste the last of the dribbles. She was amazed at how good Bill's cum tasted. She wanted more.

Bill had cum so hard he was exhausted. She laid his softening cock on his stomach and reached in her bag for a vile of small blue pills. Bill saw what she was doing and pulled against the restraints.

"Let me up. I've had enough," Bill said.

"We have some more test to do. This is an erection enhancer. You can take it orally or we can give it to you with a hypo. Which do you prefer?" Maggie asked.

"You said you would let me go if I said so. I say so."

"Let us finish what we started and we'll let you go. It didn't hurt you did it?"

Maggie put the pill next to Bill's lips and he took it in his mouth. She then held a cup of water to his lips and he swallowed the pill.

"We're going to check your nerve transit time. I'll send a small impulse of electricity from your prostrate to the head of your cock and measure how fast the nerves conduct the signal. You should find this experience very pleasant."

Bill gave up arguing. It was no use. Besides, he wouldn't mind cumming again.

Bull10
Bull10
4 Followers
12