It Was A Nice Party Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw Richard leave Jones and Murdock and start towards the kitchen. I stood up and waited for him. He walked in and came right over to me.

"You made quite an impression, little girl. They almost wrote me a check on the spot." Richard said.

"Why, thank you sir; All in the line of duty." I said.

I looked around to make sure no one was heading towards the kitchen. I grabbed Richard's hand and pushed it up under my dress to my bare pussy. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

"Your wife's nipples taste fantastic and I need to get fucked right now, do you know of anyone that might be interested?"

"I am sure if I walked back out into the room I could find a few clients that would definitely be interested in a little venture investment! ...... or should that be adventure investment."

I just smiled at the man; he was so full of charm, and obviously a very considerate lover as he didn't just fuck me there and then as most men would, with want I was offering to him then.

"But you know how we work Hayli ..... we never offer anything new until we have tried it ourselves and are completely certain that we are offering quality." With that he stepped forward and swung both hands under me to cup my tight ass cheeks. With a gentle strength that always impresses me he lifted me up until I sat on the edge of the kitchen counter top. Cupping my chin in one hand he briefly kissed me before sinking to his knees in front of me.

We both knew time was of the essence but Richard didn't seem rushed or hurried; he gently ran his hands up the back of my calves feeling their trim but curvy shape.

"Lovely calves Hayli, I look forward to revisiting them later," he praised as his hands confidently swept up onto my upper thighs and with a little pressure from his fingertips we both eased my thighs wide apart.

"Richard, I want you," I breathed as I reached down to ease the folds of my dress up and apart so he could gain easy access to my hungry pussy. We have always worked well as a team, and now was no different as I thrust my hips forward in open invitation and his fingertips reached the vee of my thighs and the entrance to my Garden of Eden. Richard's fingers brushed through my bush and confidently opened the gates to Eden by using his fingertips to gently ease my already sodden pussy lips apart.

"Richard, I need you now, don't make me wait any longer," I breathed in a dry husky voice that betrayed my need so clearly to my boss and my impeding lover whose lips were now only a foot away from my spread pussy lips. I reached forward and urgently ran my fingers through his hair, not as foreplay, but as a desperate need to grip his head and pull those lips onto my aching pussy.

Just before his tongue reached my flesh I felt him increase the pressure on my mound and open me up wider and I assisted by hooking my legs over onto his back and spreading my thighs as wide as I possibly could. My pussy was spread wide, begging for his lips to deliver comfort and relief. And he did.....

Suddenly I felt the tip of his tongue at the bottom of my dripping pussy and I nearly orgasmed right then at that first feather light touch by my new lover. Then the pressure increased as his tongue moved up slightly and pressed forward splitting the wet folds of my pussy further apart, entering the depths of my pussy for what I hoped & craved would be the first of many visits both tonight and in the future. His lips sealed on mine for the first time and I could hear him breathe in my scent with a satisfied sigh. Unbeknown to me Richard had just achieved another of his long-term goals. Only later would I find out that he had craved me since the first time we met back at the college function, and Richard is goal driven to being successful.

My back & neck arched backwards as such wonderful and overdue feelings flooded throughout my body, "Yes Richard," I whispered as I tried to thrust my pussy harder onto his mouth without slipping off the counter top. Richard pressed hard into me, eager to sample the depths of my pussy.

But he surprised me by only taking a couple of deep, penetrating, and highly satisfying licks between my lips before his thumbs pressed upwards to peel my hood back from my clit. At the same instance his tongue tracked upwards to seek out my rapidly hardening clit as blood & desire hardened the love button to an unbelievable level of craving for attention.

My clit didn't have to wait as his tongue rasped over the sensitive bud.

"AAARRRRGGHHH," I cried out as I meshed his face tight onto my mound. I had never been so turned on like this before in my life, the last two hours had been of carvings for Elaine and Richard; and now it was coming together in one massive electric shock that just ripped through my body and I crashed into a brutal, instant orgasm.

"RRIICCHARD," I wailed out loud, totally devoid of self control as my body imploded.

Suddenly his hot lips sealed against my mouth to quieten me down as he fumbled to drop his trousers and release his raging cock. Time seemed suspended or in slow motion as I hadn't seen or felt him leave my pussy and stand between my still spread thighs as I continued to climb in the clouds of orgasm, my whole inner being was being torn apart. And then suddenly as if by magic I could feel the hard bulbous head of his cock brush against my pussy briefly. It flashed through my mind that I needed to guide my lover into me, but then the tip was centred on my pussy and I felt it move forward, increasing the pressure on my still gushing pussy. One of Richard's hands was on the back of my head pressing my mouth tight against his to keep me quiet and his other hand dropped to my ass to firmly grip my cheek and pull me forward with exquisite timing just as his hips lunged forward to spear me totally on his cock.

Six thick hot inches slid up to the hilt inside of me.

I wrapped my legs around his back immediately, savouring the heat his cock was adding to my already steaming pussy. I did not want this to end but in my mind I realized I was sitting on my boss' countertop with his cock buried deep in me while 25-30 guests milled around in the next room, including his wife. Anyone of them could wander in. Maybe that was adding to my excitement as my body was enjoying sensations I had never felt in my short life.

"Hayli, you feel incredible." Richard whispered in my ear. "It feels like a perfect fit, I knew we were a great team, I just didn't know how good."

I struggled to speak as the breath had temporarily left me from my orgasm and impending penetration of my sweet Richard.

"Shhh, don't talk, just fuck me now!" I said to him.

Richard placed his hands on my thighs and slid them up and under my bare ass. I felt him lift me easily and turn with me towards the garage. He walked slowly, keeping himself buried deep within me. We turned the corner into a small hallway leading to the garage. The light was out and we were plunged into darkness. Richard pushed me up against the wall and took his hands off my ass and placed them on the wall. He pushed his hands up the wall slowly, lifting my legs and driving his cock deeper into my tight pussy. I felt a small moan escape my lips and the breath leave me again.

"Relax, my sweet girl, now we can take our time." Richard whispered in my ear, "You are so tight and hot. Your pussy feels wonderful. Show me your beautiful breasts," He said or more like commanded.

I was given an order by my boss, and I quickly slid my dress and bra strap off my right shoulder, pulling my arm out. I dug my right breast out of my bra, offering it to him. He lowered his head and I felt his sweet tongue lick my hard nipple. My body was on fire and my brain was having trouble focusing and processing all of the intense sensations. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe slowly. Richard licked and sucked on my nipple slowly. I was in heaven. I felt Richard pull back slowly, his wonderful cock escaping my pussy. He pulled out almost completely and then drove back in, not quickly but forcefully. I felt myself grunting when he reached deep in me. He stayed still again and kissed me gently on the lips. I was quickly becoming simply an instinctive animal. I grabbed his head and pushed my tongue violently into his mouth. I wanted to devour him. He pulled back again and pushed immediately back in. He was driving me mad. Our tongues were wildly exploring each other. He pulled his mouth back and I felt myself trying to stay connected and then falling back against the wall, trying to catch my breath.

Richard stayed buried in me and was looking at my right breast. "It is beautiful and perfect. Take out the other one. I want to watch them bounce as I fuck you."

I could not believe my boss was talking to me like this but I also couldn't believe I was loving it so. I pulled my dress and bra strap off my left shoulder and pulled my arm out. I yanked my breast out and pushed my bra cups down so both of my breasts were now exposed to him. Richard smiled and pulled out and drove back in. I felt my breasts shake as he did this and it brought another smile to his face. He pulled out again and this time he pushed in and immediately pulled back. He began a slow rhythmic penetration of my sweet pussy. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. His pace picked up and it felt like he was sawing in and out of me. My breasts were now bouncing wildly as my boss pounded into me. I was now just one big sensation of pleasure as Richard used me. I felt another orgasm moving up from my toes, through my spread legs, and then exploding like a bomb right in my crotch. I tried to stay quiet but a small squeal escaped my lips. Richard covered my mouth with his. My orgasm continued to pulse its way through my body. I felt like I came for 15 seconds. I finally regained my senses and now Richard was working hard. I could see sweat forming on his brow. How could he last this long? Both of my former boyfriends would have been done and watching TV by now but this man was still sliding his rock hard cock in and out of me.

I felt him push deep into me and stop.

He stayed still for what seemed like eternity but it was only a minute.

"What's wrong," I asked in a husky but slightly panicked voice.

He stood stock still, his face showing deep concentration as he tried to bring his breathing under control and not move his cock inside me.

"I don't want to be unfaithful to Elaine by cumming inside you .....it wouldn't be right.

'GOD,' my mind screamed, 'You've got me pinned to a wall, your lovely cock is buried to the hilt inside of me, you've sucked my nipples to a painful hardness, and deep throated me with your tongue; AND you are worried about being unfaithful!!' my mind just couldn't comprehend him.

"WHAT?" I almost screamed at him.

He still stood rock hard inside of me as we continued this weird conversation.

He leaned forward and lightly kissed my lips to placate me, I wanted to bite his cock off with my pussy muscles.

"I want it to be the three of us together, not just you & me, that's not fair to Elaine. She has dreamed & fantasized about you, and she would very much like you to become lovers as part of a caring and loving threesome. It is unfair for me to start that without her being here, but God Hayli, you are so stunning tonight, so much a goddess in that dress that I just couldn't resist you. Please don't get me wrong, I've fancied you since the first time we've met. There are times at the office I have had to fight myself from pinning you to a wall and fucking you like now. I just don't want to spoil something very special that the three of us can have by cumming inside you now."

At that he withdrew from me and as a gentleman carefully lowered my legs to the ground, slid my dress back down and leaned forward to kiss me again. I stood there amazed, I thought I knew and understood this man, but here was a depth that I hadn't seen before. I so desperately wanted his throbbing cock firing on all cylinders, shooting wad after delicious wad deep inside my overheating pussy; but now I could slowly start to understand his intense love for his wife Elaine, and his gentle but passionate love for me. So many marriages are ruined by a one off fuck, but here we had the chance for something long term between the three of us that would be especially rewarding for all of us, especially for me!

"I understand," I whispered in his ear.

"Please take the time to go and refresh yourself in the guest suite bathroom so that when Elaine adores that lovely pussy of yours she doesn't taste me," he gently instructed, "then find Elaine, entice her some more and let me know when you are taking her back to our bedroom. In the meantime I'll start chasing out the guests so we can party in earnest ourselves for the rest of the weekend.

I leant forward and kissed him in acceptance ...... and in anticipation of what was to follow.

He zipped himself up and headed off to see to his guests like the consummate professional that he is; and I made sure my dress was properly arranged, but it was hard to conceal my excited nipples, and went off to the guest suite of rooms.

Once there I went into the luxurious bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked flushed, excited, and not being modest, extremely sexy in my dress and casual smile. Inside was a different case, I was hot, flustered and two minutes short of a great shag. I had never been left high & dry by a lover before; correction – high, I was certainly far from being dry, in fact my pussy felt like it was dripping. I ached to feel myself, to relief the need between my legs; I wanted to hitch my dress up and take to myself with my fingers and play with my clit that was crying out for attention.

'Get yourself together Hayli,' I reprimanded myself, 'you have two beautiful lovers waiting for you.' I needed to straighten myself out and the only way to do that was in the shower. I quickly found a shower cap, stripped off and jumped in under the hot pulsing water. I quickly soaped myself, but had to fight hard to stop my hands lingering on my breasts and pussy; I so desperately needed another orgasm, but it would have been a waste to give it to myself when I imagined so many to come from Elaine and Richard. I gently soaped my sex to ensure all traces of Richard had gone and I shivered in anticipation that Elaine would be the next one touching me down there. I was partially disappointed that Richard hadn't finished our knee trembler, as I don't do delayed gratification very well. God, I wanted both of them NOW!

Before my resolve slipped any further I got out of the shower & quickly dried myself off and tidied my hair. There was a great selection of talcs and perfumes with which to enhance myself, and I chose carefully and in moderation in the application. When Richard wanted to see my breasts it felt limiting to have to remove my bra. When my new lovers stripped my dress off next I wanted them to see my lovely breasts as soon as the dress peeled away from my lighted perfumed skin. Just taking a minute to think some more I made my decision and placed my bra in the wash basket out of sight. My nipples went hard again as the material of my dress started to conceal their nakedness and I looked at myself in the mirror. Being honest and not too modest, I looked good; I would want to fuck me if I was the other person. I knew, or I thought I knew, what the rest of the night would bring, but then again, my new lovers had already surprised me tonight.

On final look to see I looked good and to give myself the last chance to opt out; and then I walked out of the bathroom in search of Elaine.

I wandered down to the end of the hallway and peered back into the living room. Richard was talking to some more guests, there were still around 15 or so people around. I knew this would take some time, Richard was too cool to rush everyone out. I turned and went back down the hall towards the master bedroom. I got to the end of the hall and Elaine came around the corner.

"Hayli, come with me." She whispered and took my hand and led me towards the bedroom. We walked into the bedroom and then she led me directly into the closet. It was huge! It was as big as my bedroom in my apartment. There were endless racks of clothes on both sides and a dresser smack dab in the middle. Now, that was cool. There was also another door directly opposite from the one we came through. I thought that was strange to have two doors in a closet.

Elaine led me across the closet to the other door and pulled me in front of her, facing the door. The door has slats in it and I could now tell there was light streaming through the slats. I focused and then saw another room. It looked like another bedroom and right in the middle of the bed there was a couple engaging in very intense sex. I just stared. The girl was on her back and the guy was on his knees between her legs. She had on stockings and black high heels and her white thong was hanging off her right ankle. Her skirt was bunched around her waist and her blouse was wide open as was her bra. Her breasts were beautiful and they bounced slowly as the man was rhythmically driving his cock in and out of her pink pussy.

I just stood there transfixed by the scene in front of me. I felt Elaine put her hands on my hips and run them around to my stomach to hug me close to her. I felt her wonderful body push against mine and her breath on my ear.

"Aren't they beautiful?" She whispered.

I nodded gently.

"I saw them and just couldn't interrupt them. I guess I'll just have to wash the bedding tomorrow."

I said nothing. Her hands ran up my belly towards my breasts. She cupped both breasts in her hands. I felt a shiver run through me.

"No bra? Nice touch, you get sexier the more clothes you remove," She whispered lightly.

She gently massaged my breasts through my dress, pinching the nipples slightly between her fingers. The man in the room was now holding his girl behind the knees, bending her legs towards her head and drilling her little pussy. She was moaning loudly now. He was obviously touching places rarely touched.

"Wasn't Richard's cock fantastic?" she whispered.

I froze. My mind started racing. How did she know? Did she see us? Was everything ruined? She continued to softly squeeze my sensitive breasts.

"Did he put you up against the wall in the hallway?" another whisper.

I nodded gently. I did not know what to say or how to even make my mouth move. The man pulled out and turned his girl onto her knees, entering her from behind.

"That is one of our favourite places. I love it when he does that. I feel like he has me under complete control and I am a slave to his cock. Wasn't it wonderful?" She said softly in my ear.

All I could do was nod.

"It's ok Hayli; He has wanted to fuck you from the first minute he saw you. We have talked at length about when we would get our chance. You see, I have also wanted you from the minute I saw you. It took all my self-control to not take you that night. I just didn't know yet how Richard felt. We got a real kick out of it later when we figured out that you had worked your magic on both of us. We just had to wait for the right time. We thought tonight might be it. Richard made you the offer to see how you would react. We were very excited by your reaction and I told him later that you were pretty worked up tonight and ripe for the taking. I also told him that he needed to give you a small taste of his sweet cock before you exploded. Did he give you enough of a taste, Hayli?"

I leaned my head back on her shoulder and my mouth was able to mutter two small words.

"Oh, yes." Was all I could get out.

I was awash with sensations. In front of me was raw animal passion and now I find out I have been the object of desire of my boss and his lovely wife for the last five years and my beautiful Elaine was still massaging my tender breasts. I felt a tingle start to run through my body.