It was a Typical Fall Day

Story Info
She finds new life after incident in the park.
785 words
3.31
34.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrhmann
mrhmann
5 Followers

Bobbi works in an office full of the typical older men and dowdy women. She has always been a very sexual person, but her marriage had fallen into a slump and she found herself staring out the window wanting more. Her husband would do his weekly "duty" with very little passion and fall asleep as soon as he was finished. Bobbi, of course, would be left to finish herself while he lay beside her and snored. The office affair was out of the question since her husband worked in the same building.

It was a typical fall day in mid November when it happened. Bobbi had decided to go out for lunch and do a little shopping. She was looking for a new skirt to make her feel better. She found a short blue skirt that was a little too risqué for work but decided to wear it out of the store anyway.

As Bobbi was walking through the park in the late afternoon enjoying the changing leaves she was watching the trees and caught a movement out of the corner of her eye. Before she knew it she found herself on the ground behind some bushes.

Bobbi started to scream but a hand came up and covered her mouth. That's when she saw her assailant for the first time. He was not too tall but was built solid. He wore a mask over his face but she could see the intensity in his eyes.

He blindfolded her and then reached down between her legs and pulled her skirt up. The whole time he was laying on top of her. Bobbi couldn't move and the harder she fought the tighter his grip would get. His hands slid up between her legs and she could feel him grabbing at her panties.

With one swift jerk he had her panties off her body and he stuck them in her mouth so she couldn't scream. He took his belt off and wrapped it around her head to hold the panties in her mouth.

Bobbi started to kick again fearing for her life. She could smell his hot breath on her face and his gruff voice told her to shut up or it would get worse. Before Bobbi knew it she was on her face with her ass in the air. The new skirt she just bought was up over her back and her round ass was exposed to the afternoon sky.

He grabbed her hands and tied them behind her back with a rope; he looped it around her throat, back around her hands and down to her feet. Each time she kicked it would make the rope tighter around her neck.

He pulled her ass up again and she could hear his zipper going down. Bobbi knew what was coming but she couldn't stop it from happening. Without warning he drove his huge cock into her exposed pussy. With each push she could feel the rope tightening against her throat. His cock would slide out of her gaping pussy and drive in again and again, deeper and deeper each time.

Bobbi could feel the pain but it stopped hurting after a while and she started to respond to his thrusts. As he drove his cock into her pussy the rope would tighten around her neck a little more. Just when she thought she was going to pass out She could feel him getting close to orgasm and knew she was close as well.

With one great big push and a final spasm she could feel his hot cum shooting into her pussy and as he pulled out she could feel him squirt again up her back and all over her legs and ass. She screamed as her own body shook with the longest orgasm she had ever had

She lay there in a state of orgasmic pain and pleasure. Her assailant stood up and adjusted his clothes. With one quick movement he released the pressure on the rope but she was so spent she couldn't move. As Bobbi lay there for what seemed like hours she didn't know if she should scream or cry.

As she thought about the mixture of pain, exhaustion and sheer pleasure she received from this stranger a smile swept across her face. Even though she was scared for her life she had found something she had been missing. The pleasure she felt reminded her that she was alive and there was more to life than what she was getting at home.

Bobbi pulled herself together and went home. As the days turned into weeks she realized that she was visiting the park a lot more lately, hoping to "find" her assailant.

mrhmann
mrhmann
5 Followers