It Was All Her Idea!

Story Info
It was all her Idea! Wife goes after the big ones!
19.6k words
3.84
73.4k
63
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers

Sometimes it just slaps you in the face. My wife Janet and I are in our thirties. On the upper end, actually. I'm thirty-nine and Janet is thirty-eight. Janet is pretty in an ordinary way. After twenty years of marriage I'll admit that climbing her bones isn't as alluring as it was when we first married. Hell, I had to check the laundry to see the size bra she wears. The tag says 36-C cup. A guy should be pretty happy with that. Her waist is still trim and her stomach flat. Her ass looks good from behind.

I never get over the fact that she had fucked a couple of guys before we had married. Even though she was my first and only she was a pretty good fuck to my standards. I'm sure those two that had beaten me to her pussy thought the same thing.

So, about women ... if they tell you they let a couple of guys fuck them how many were there really? I'd read stories on Literotica that suggested if a women admitted to one there were probably three or four. Using this formula on my wife Janet there might have been six or eight had she told me the truth. Maybe staring the big Four-0 in the face was part of my problem, but I was going with six or eight.

Okay. So I was going with eight. It didn't seem at all impossible. I mean she's a good looking woman even now at thirty-eight. That is where I started to fixate on other guys fucking her. Not that I wanted to share her now, but I can't help but think about guys fucking her before I had her twenty years ago. Dropping hints didn't help. She wouldn't talk about the admitted two strange cocks. Not knowing the details was killing me.

None of that seems right. The woman shouldn't have more experience than the husband. Any attempt for more details put me in the doghouse every time. Most times when I'd fuck my wife my mind would be putting some other guy between her legs.

It's not that I didn't have my fantasies about my wife. We were one of five couples that met at least once a week from our Ward. Usually it was something on a Saturday with an outlandish number of children in attendance. Janet and I ourselves had three boys and two girls. With the Mormon ideal of having lots of children there would be more than thirty kids running amok.

My wife would be the most outgoing with the husbands, almost to the point of being flirty even though her parents had raised her to be pretty churchy. Her parents strong belief in church doctrine itself probably led to a rebellion that caused her to fuck those two guys she admitted two before me.

And, the five husbands from our group, we would do things together like hunting, fishing, or camping. Maybe a college game every now and then. The other four men were too good of friends to help themselves to my wife.

This all leads me to a year ago when I really started to getting into the porn sites. Not the movies. Too easy to get distracted and get caught. I was a story site man. Almost always Literotica.com. I'd try to match up with stories of cheating wives planting Janet and myself into the story in place of the main characters.

A really hot story for me was where the wife admits to fucking around on the husband before as well after they married. My main focus was the wife telling the husband how she had be fucked hard and deep by another man. Then I'd find myself with my cock out with tissues near by. That made up for the three times a month Janet showed some interest in sex.

Janet would be in bed reading a book while I'd be checking out my online stories. One day her sister showed her some of the games and social sites on her computer. Janet said that she wanted a computer and since I didn't want her on mine to catch my evil ways I bought her one.

Things worked out well with her new hobby. It even improved our sex life as we were fucking a couple of times per week, sometimes three, as compared to that much per month. For me rather than reading Literotica and jacking off into a tissue I would go to bed and find a fairly receptive wife. As she used to be really good she had stepped it up a notch and really got into it.

By the second month my wife had become the aggressor. I almost didn't need the stories any more. I didn't want to jinx a good thing, but could this have been the way she was with the eight guys I had suspected her of fucking before we married? Not only would she get wet, she would have my balls soaked before I ever had a chance to send my load into her.

Janet's sister had a little shop that was mostly a hobby as profits were almost non-existent. A day or two each week Janet would stop in to help out ... mostly just to visit because customers didn't exactly flood the place. During one of those times I got home early from work. The kids weren't even home from school yet and Janet was no where to be seen. I went to the bedroom to change into yard clothes to do a little work outside. Laying on her nightstand was my wife's laptop. I couldn't recall ever seeing it left out like that.

That put a thought into my head. Janet was far from tech savvy. I had set up her email address and set the password to her choice of "luvmyhusband". Maybe the answer to all the pussy I was getting was in there somewhere. Perhaps a note from an old flame or even something more incriminating like a flirtation with a current friend. Shit! Maybe someone even fucking her!

Well, okay anyway, I nervously noted how the laptop was sitting in case it was a trap, halfway expecting to get caught. Besides, she wouldn't even expect me home for a couple of hours.

Her computer password was the same as her email. My hands were sweaty as I typed in luvmyhusband. Next into email; luvmyhusband. Emails opened. There was one there from her sister asking her to come to the shop. A couple from friends about kids, church, and school. Nothing to tip off what suddenly made her "Miss Honey Please Fuck Me" as I scanned the list. Most everything was about or responses to church committees and meeting with other women from the Ward.

The next move was sent mail with nothing naughty. Not even a shared off color joke with the girls. Trash was equally innocent. No problems there. She would be equally unaware of website history in her browser. I scrolled through about two weeks of website visits. No porn sites to light her fire, but not a lot of visits for the amount of time I knew she was on her computer.

Oh, there it was. Yahoo! ... I set her up an email account. Why should she need Yahoo!? I clicked the link. The Yahoo! account did the auto fill on the name and popped me right into the account. My brain whirled.

"Oh, Janet. What you don't know about computers just caught your ass!"

I scanned down through the subject lines:

"I'd bury my face in that."

"I'd eat your cum out of her just to get to fuck her."

"Love to suck those titties."

"Talk about a MILF. I'd fuck that!"

"My cock would go deep and put my seed right through her cervix"

"Would she fuck a black guy?"

"She'd love my big cock."

I checked the inbox totals. There were 128 emails with a broad range of comments about fucking "Janet". Yes! She used her own name! Shaking, I opened the first email:

"You're wife is hot. I'd love to fuck her. You said nothing less than eight inches. That's what I've got. I shoot a pretty big load. Would love to see more photos."

God! She was posting like she was me looking for someone to fuck her. I went to the sent emails. The first one supposedly from Janet's husband saying he wanted her fucked, but didn't know about to how to go about doing it. Where did she post this shit to get this started?

Some of the emails mentioned a blog site. Right there it was. "Who would fuck my wife Janet?" Faked home town. Faked profile, but the photos were of Janet. No face showing, but those were her tits in a frontal photo showing her pussy through her bush. I'd know my own wife. Another photo of her ass, then, oh shit, a wide open beaver shot right inside her cunt and another exposing it from behind with the lips engorged and slippery all ready to fuck.

I had to stop to catch my breath. My wife on a fuck site. How did my little Mormon bride of twenty years get up the nerve? She faked our location as Mill Creek, Utah. That's like less than ten miles from where we live. She admitted to having five kids and said she was active in the church. It was a pretty thin veil. I read the comments about her. It was pretty raunchy about guys wanting to fuck her and how they would do it to her. I had an amazing hardon.

I heard a car pull in the driveway. My oldest daughter got a car on the condition that she had the drive the younger four wherever they needed to go. In an instant I'd have a house full of kids. I rushed to put the computer back in its same spot on her nightstand. I said hi to the kids and started working in the yard.

About twenty minutes later the back door opened and out came my wife. I almost couldn't look at her and when I did my mind saw a whole new Janet. She spoke as her usual sweet self;

"Hey, Cutie. I see you're home early. What gives?"

"Oh, one of those things at work." I replied. "You have to do something, to do something, to do something else. I just came home early. I didn't know you wouldn't be here."

"I was at the shop with my sister. If I knew you'd be home before the kids you could have surprised me."

I knew what she meant. She would have fucked me. Maybe even a little bit of that new thing where she kissed the tip of my cock and took the head in her mouth for a second. If she only knew what I had just learned about her. In was exciting and sexy as hell, yet I felt a bit repulsed by her. I knew she was at her sister's because I saw the email asking her over. My suspicions of eight guys fucking her before marriage didn't seem as important now ... or impossible.

I stayed in the yard until dinner. I looked around the table at my wife and her children ... our children. With my obsession about who Janet may have fucked before we met was something that always filtered into my mind. Now took a backseat to whoever the fuck I'm looking at now.

It was hard to eat with the sickened feeling in my stomach from what I had just read on her computer. I went outside to work in the yard until almost dark. After the dishes were done Janet came out in the yard with the two youngest children. She did this flirty thing I had seen her do using her boobs. She sort of sticks her chest out and wiggles enough to make them jiggle. I'd seen her do it when she would be in conversation around our male friends if the wives couldn't see her do it. She went back inside with the kids.

After another hour I went inside as the sun was setting anyway. I shoved my dirty work clothes in the hamper and stepped into the shower. A couple of minutes later a naked wife joined me. I couldn't remember any recent time we had showered together.

"The kids are all watching television. I thought I could help you with your shower."

She soaped the wash cloth and started washing my body. Her nipples looked like bullets on her chest. My dick responded which got a chuckle from Janet. I turned my body to rinse the soap off me. When I finished my wife dropped to her knees and kissed the knob of my cock. Then she took it in her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. After sucking me in and out several times she started nudging against the head as if she were trying to get it into her throat.

She looked at me and laughed. Now standing she handed me the soap and wash cloth.

"Your turn." She smiled as she pushed her hard nipples into my chest and kissed me with the mouth that had just surrounded my cock. How many guys had she given that treatment I wondered as I started to wash her body. The wash cloth made her nipples even harder. When I got the cloth between her legs I moved it in little circles until her knees buckled slightly.

When we got out of the shower and dried off Janet made no effort to dress again. She laid on the bed with her pussy spread open towards me. This was a woman until a few months ago practically dressed in the closet and hardly would let me get a glimpse at her pussy.

"Aren't you going to fuck your wife?"

"Shouldn't we wait until after the kids go to bed?"

"We can do it then if you want, but right now, believe me, you need to fuck your wife."

Then I noticed the computer was no longer on her nightstand. Wherever she hid it there was no sign of it now. She must have gotten some more or her "fuck emails" after I had checked her messages. Based on what I read in Literotica she surely wasn't fucking any of them or she wouldn't be so hot to fuck me.

"Just who did you fuck before we married and who are you fucking now?"

The question never reached my lips. I couldn't ask that. I'd get my balls handed to me. Instead I put my knees on the bed and moved up to what I knew was going to be a really good fuck. I sank my cock in to the balls into one horny woman. She was fucking me from the time the head of my cock went in her until the three minutes later that I managed to last until I blasted an admirable load of cum into her hot cunt.

We lay together for several minutes. I had no idea what she was thinking or who she imagined was between her legs. All I knew was that the woman I just fucked wasn't the wife that I married.

I went into the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean my dick. I warmed the cloth to hand it to my wife. She was still on the bed pussy exposed with a trickle of cum running from her slit. Although I usually wonder if I made her orgasm it was obvious she had cum hard and now she lay with her hand on her stomach and the other near her slit enjoying the feeling.

"Mmmnn! That idea about you fucking me again at bedtime sounds good. Want to make a date?"

Fucking??? When did my wife ever say fucking? The only time I remembered her say fucking was one time when she said that there were two dogs fucking on the lawn. Not that I could think my young bride at the time won't know the word fucking, but I never expected her to say it. I'd never seen her so embarrassed that she used the word back then.

Now she just said she wanted me fucking her at bedtime while I gazed at her open slit. I reached the warm cloth towards her.

"No, let's just let it stay."

She took a finger and nudged the cum that had leaked and pushed it back in her slit and followed with the finger inside her to the second knuckle. I'd never seen her touch herself. Even if I was in the bathroom when she would pee she wouldn't wipe herself until after I had gone. And, now? A finger to the second knuckle??

Janet jumped up from the bed and went over to the dresser to fetch a pair of panties. As she pulled them up to her crotch level she put a finger up in her again as if to catch something that was going to leak or merely place it deeper inside her. She let the waist band snap against her tummy as she gave me a smile. As I stood there dumbfounded she kissed my mouth and gave me her tongue quickly before stepping away. She dropped her granny gown over herself without a bra underneath. Even though her C-Cups were firm she often said she wouldn't go without a bra and in her words, "let my breasts bounce around".

As she neared the bedroom door she turned to speak.

"Just remember when we are watching television with our kids and when I kiss them goodnight I'll have your cum inside me."

She looked at the expression on my face and laughed, came back and kissed me again, then wiggled her ass as she left the room. I hadn't yet dressed and was very confused from what I had just experienced. My wife?

When I got downstairs there was she surrounded by five kids.

"Hi, Honey. The kids found a movie."

Our youngest, a ten year old daughter, was comfortable beside her mother with her head on her mother's lap and her face scant inches from the pussy I had just fucked. At nine o'clock the two youngest went to bed on a school night. As Janet put them to bed the words "with your cum in my cunt" roared through my thoughts. I went along to tuck them in and give them my customary Dad kiss. Janet kept grinning at me.

At ten we were in the bedroom.

"Oh, God. I can't believe we did that!" She laughed.

My wife tossed off her gown and pulled off her panties. I watched as she looked at the crotch and smiled. She stepped to me and held them to my face.

"Look nice and dry. At thirty-eight and five kids aren't you glad your wife still has a tight cunt?"

She kissed me and laid out on the bed.

"Come here and fuck your wife."

After twenty years as the straight laced Mormon wife this was exciting as hell. I was fucking her hard and she had us all over the bed. This time she was vocal about what she wanted and what we were doing. She was biting my ear while I was taking deep plunges and still somehow holding back.

"Do you like that?" Her voice was soft and husky. Her breath hot in my ear.

"It's great."

"No that. The sloppy seconds. Do you like fucking your wife with sloppy seconds?"

I moved my head away to look in her face.

"I'm surprised you know about sloppy seconds."

"It's when a wife fucks someone then later with his cum still in her she fucks some other guy, isn't it?"

I nodded.

"Do you like it? Fucking me with cum already in me? Could you even tell I'd been fucked earlier?"

I didn't answer. Bells were going off in my head.

"You can't really tell, can you? You would think I was just extra wet for you. I'm full of cum and you can't really tell."

The whole idea of the fact and her way of saying it sent cum surging from my balls and added to what she had held in earlier. Feeling a fresh load sent into her pussy put Janet into a major orgasm.

When I pulled out I was watching my wife's twat. How much cum would run out?

"You're thinking I can't hold it, aren't you?"

I nodded towards a little of glob of cum in her slit. She felt herself.

"Oh, that's just you from pulling your cock out of me."

This time two fingers directed my seed back up into her vagina. Ha! Vagina ... would she ever call it that again? She moved the two fingers up to the second knuckle and back in and out several times. She rubbed her clit a couple of times and moaned.

"Go on. Run along. Do what ever you do on your computer. I'll play my games and read. You can come back and fuck me again before we go to sleep."

I watched her roll over to the night stand to take out her computer. Her ass came up and revealed her puffy cunt between her thighs. Slightly damp, but no leakage. She scooted up against the pillows and opened the lap tap with her bare tits exposed. I'd never seen her go to bed in the nude. Hell, seldom seen her any time nude. See caught my stare and gave me a puzzled look.

"You still here?" She smiled.

"Um ... yeah, aren't you afraid you'll get cum on your sheets?"

"No. It feels too good inside me to let any escape."

Alone in my little office I sat several minutes asking myself what had happened to my wife and what was causing it. The hell with the porn stories. I had emails to check out. Her using a browser email made things easy for me. I pulled up Yahoo!, put in the user name, and added the password "luvmyhusband".

Janet had received eight emails since I had checked that afternoon. Everyone was buying the ruse that she was the husband trying to find a big cock to fuck his wife. Three had not been opened. Figuring she had just opened one it must have been one of the other four that got her going. Pretty funny stuff when you know the men were being lied to like crazy.

Then I found the one that had to set her off.

"Would love to fuck your wife, man. I live in Mill Creek. So, we are in the same town. I can slip out on my wife and fuck yours tonight."

The guy had photos. The side view showed a lengthy cock sticking way out and extremely hard. The guy looked pretty fit. The photo from above showed his cock reaching to ten inches on a ruler he was holding against it. I guess that was what got wife my Janet going. It was pretty thick, too. If she had fucked something like that I would have surely known it.

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,557 Followers