It Was Always You Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kent0ter0
kent0ter0
41 Followers

I stopped when I needed air to breathe. I looked at him intently. He seemed to be in deep thought about what transpired.

"Sorry," I muttered. I tried to get out of the bed but he stopped me. He pulled me towards him.

"I miss this so much, Kyle," he said. He began kissing my neck and then making a trail to my chest. He sucked my right nipple while he pinched the other. His sucking became much harder and then he bit it. I cried out from pleasure and pain. Each flick of his tongue on my nipple sent a jolt to every part of my being. I wanted more. I was so engrossed with the pleasure that I didn't realize that Jacob had me completely undressed.

I nearly came when Jacob licked the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck. Suck me." It was all I could say while Jacob sucked me. So much pre-cum began to ooze from my slit and Jacob licked it like ice cream.

"You taste good," he said.

"Uhmmm. Thank you?"

He just chuckled and continued to suck on my cock. I shouted when he deep throated me without warning. It was like my soul split from my body. There was so much pleasure and I didn't know how to handle it. I was wriggling in the bed, not knowing where to put my head or arms. The pleasure spread through my body. A bit more suction and I knew that this would end. I didn't want it to end.

"Stop, or I'm going to cum," I told him. He ignored me and resumed sucking. It was only a matter of seconds before I did.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" I shouted. Jacob tightened his mouth and sucked harder. His tongue was lapping on my shaft. His hands were cupping my sac. I wasn't able to contain the pleasure. It was too much.

"You fucking taste good Kyle." Jacob said and then he kissed me. I could taste cum in his mouth. I liked how I tasted. Jacobs's hands cupped my ass. I felt his finger prod my entrance. It was fucking painful.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked.

"Of course, I'm a virgin, dummy."

He suddenly added another finger. The pain shot through me.

"Ouch! You jerk!" I said.

He chuckled. Then he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer to him. He gave me another long kiss to occupy my mind. I didn't even realize that he added another finger. I was so shocked when he touched something inside me.

I pulled away from him.

"Was that my -"

"Yeah." He smiled. He claimed my mouth again as he stretched my hole with his fingers and stimulated my prostate. I could feel my cock drip with pre-cum.

"I think you're ready." He kissed me again and withdrew his fingers. He pulled away to get the lube and the condoms. Before he could return, I knelt in front of him and put his cock in my mouth.

"What are you- oh shit!" I was gobbling his dick like pro. Thankfully, I don't have a gag reflex. I was amazed at how I easily deep-throated him.

"Oh God. Are you sure this is your first time?"

"Uh-uh," I said while sucking him.

"You're doing great babe." Babe? "But I won't be able to last. I need to fuck you." I stopped sucking and went to bed. He quickly opened a condom and sheathed his cock. Then he proceeded to lube us both.

"I'm going in." He said. I tried to relax the muscles in my butt.

"Holy shit, it burns!" I said as he entered me.

He leaned and kissed me again. He stopped pushing when he was halfway in. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. But I promise, it'll be worth it," he said. A few minutes after, he was completely buried within me. It was painful for a while but as minutes pass by, I only felt full.

"You can move now," I informed him. And he did. He was slow at first and then suddenly he sped up until he was pounding me like a jackhammer. I was moaning the entire time he was pounding me. The mixture of little pain and the tremendous pleasure from the prostate had me squealing with delight.

"Shit, I'm cumming," I said as I felt the familiar feeling seep through my body. I shot my cum between us. He followed soon afterwards shooting his in the condom. He collapsed on top of me and laid there for a few minutes. He only stood up to get a wet wash towel to clean us up.

I laid alone thinking what would happen in the next few days.

To be continued...

kent0ter0
kent0ter0
41 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Lightning In a Bottle Two "straight" boys meet and fall head over heels.in Gay Male
Finding Love after a Broken Heart Through heartache can one find love?in Gay Male
Hooking the Hockey Player Ch. 01 Jake and Owen meet under strained circumstances.in Gay Male
Brother-in-Law Billy's brother-in-law Shep needs a place to crash.in Gay Male
Bobby and the Cop Bobby meets a hunky Cop after being attacked.in Gay Male
More Stories