It was an Itsy-Bitsy, Teenie-Weenie...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled out of the boy's hands, knelt in front of him on the floor. Pushing her long black hair out of the way, she took his manhood in both hands and smiled up at him. Walter's eyes were very wide, but there was a hopeful smile on his face.

"Walter," she smiled, "boys often need to be slowed down a little to make it fun for the girl. How about you let me help and just enjoy yourself?"

With that, she turned to the task at hand -- for her, not so much of a task as it was a treat. Given his age and this being his first time, it wouldn't take long, she knew. Keeping her eyes on his, she began giving broad tongue-strokes from base to crown. His cock pulsed in her hands and the boy closed his eyes.

After a while she took his head in her mouth, nibbling very gently with white teeth, then, closing her lips tightly around his shaft, she began sucking, softly at first, then harder, while bobbing her head up and down on him.

As she expected, it didn't take long. The boy's hands suddenly clasped at her head. His eyes popped wide open.

She paused, pulled back momentarily.

"Go ahead, Walter," she urged. "Have fun."

Time to ruin this boy for every other girl in the school, she smiled to herself. Fondling his balls with one hand, she began to pump the loose skin over his shaft. Walter suddenly growled and she could feel his seed pulsing up inside him. His hands tightened on her head. Pushing his tip as far into her mouth as she could, she began swallowing as he erupted inside.

The boy sagged and Maeve stopped her ministrations. Pulling off his cock with a slight pop, she stood up and hugged him. His strong arms hugged back, then began stroking up and down her back.

"How's my favorite lifeguard?" she whispered.

"Good. Real great." he replied, grinning shyly.

"That's good, hon, because we aren't finished yet."

She could feet Walter's reaction to that by the rising hardness between them. She also knew that the longer they stayed in the first aid room, the more likely that somebody would interrupt. The thought of being caught was a bit exciting, but she wanted -- no, needed -- to finish.

Maeve pulled out of his arms and spun around, bending over the table. Even in the heat, the tabletop felt cool against her breasts. She spread her legs to give the boy a better view and turned her head over one shoulder to smile invitingly at him. Art the same time, she wiggled her bum in his direction.

"I need you, Walter," she said in as sultry a voice as her imagination could call up.

She could see control being passed from Walter's brain to his minibrain. One strong hand moved to hold her hip steady while the other guided him home. She felt stretched, filled in that special way, so very pleased.

She knew his inexperience, knew she would have to take the lead.

"Don't be gentle, Walter," she said softly. "Sometimes I need that, but right now, I need you hard and fast."

Not being able to see his smile, she still knew he just had to be pleased. His hands grasped her hips more firmly and she could feel his balls bouncing against the backs of her thighs as he plunged in and out as quickly as he could.

Maeve gasped as she felt Walter moving back and forth within her passage. While he was not the most skillful lover, knowing that she was his very first added both sweetness and exhilaration to the experience and she began to buck backwards into him each time he pushed forward. She could feel his fingers sink deeper into the flesh of her hips, his lunges becoming deeper, more forceful.

Feeling her own release building within her but uncertain of how long he could last, Maeve reached between her legs with on hand and began working her clitoris. At her level of arousal, subtlety was hardly on the cards and two fingers were immediately pressing, rolling and stroking her love bud.

"Go for it, Walter!" she panted. "Fill me. Cum for Maeve!" If anything, his movements became more frenzied and the girl could feel the table begin to shift across the tiled floor under the pounding of his hips.

Suddenly she could take no more and cried aloud in her joy. With that, the boy's body became rigid, only his length pulsing and throbbing deep within her. She could feel their combined fluids running down her thighs and gave a sweet smile of satisfaction.

Walter started to withdraw, but she reached behind with both hands, grasped his hips and held him still.

"Not yet, dear," she sighed. "Girls just like to be held at times like this."

In response, he bent forward at the waist and lean his chest over her back. His hands left her hips and roamed over her sides. He petted her head gently. In response, she turned her head as far as she could and felt his lips touch hers. His tongue tip slid gently over her lips.

She felt him softening within her, eventually slipping out. She stood up, turned around and gave the boy a strong hug before looking up at him.

Time to preserve this afternoon in amber!

She stroked his lips gently with one forefinger. "Thank you, Walter," she whispered. "You were amazing."

She could see the wonder and pride in the boy's eyes at her praise. He was about to say something when there was a quiet knock at the door.

The Pix's voice came through the door. "You two OK in there?" Without waiting for an answer, she pushed on the door and entered. The sight of the two naked forms holding each other tenderly had the diminutive girl's jaw drop. Maeve grabbed her by the arm and pulled her in, bolting the door behind them this time.

The Pix's nose wrinkled at the smell of sex. "Oh my god!" she giggled. "You two are just crazy!"

It was Maeve who took the petite girl by the arm and pulled her into a three-way hug with the stunned but unresisting Walter.

"Crazy?" she whispered. "Let's us show you crazy!" She leaned down and gave the shorter girl a long, lingering, sensuous kiss. Tanya's eyes popped wide open, then closed slowly as she began to kiss back.

And the boy, his hands full of naked teenagers, began to smile.

+

Thanks for reading, folks!

Please be sure to vote - if not for this story, then at least for whichever story or stories you feel are best.

12