It Was Fate Ch. 06

Story Info
Attraction, Anger, and Explanations.
4.2k words
4.65
20.7k
18

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 12/17/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For a half werewolf mutant you're surprisingly quiet." Eli teased. He sat at the small table in the corner of the room with his eyes glued to his laptop screen.

"I try to tame my inner beast." She mocked. Sitting up against the headboard she flashed Eli a sarcastic smile. "For a vampire you're on your Facebook an awful lot." She said flipping through some channels.

He laughed. "I wish."

She just sat there for a moment the remote still in her hand as she studied him. He was pretty of course, as most vampires are. Perfectly equipped with a strong jaw, relatively full lips, and dark blue eyes; well, not to mention sandy light-brown hair that just begged to be touched.

Ugh, he was attractive. Why did he have to be so attractive?

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door and Kadence jumped. Reality had slipped away as she had been studying him, lost in her own thoughts. With a quick head shake she slid off the bed and was nearly on her feet.

"I don't think so, sit back down." He pointed back to her original spot.

With a sound of discontent she sat back down, which was a feat considering she rarely ever did what she was told.

Eli strolled to the door with a small smile still playing on his lips. He knew she had been staring at him the entire time. It made him feel a little better that she was able to get a little enjoyment out of looking at him, as he did looking at her.

Stepping back he opened the door.

Annabeth and Collin stood in front of him. Yet, another sly smile played on his lips. It was always interesting to see the weakness of a powerful vampire, in Collin's case it was this beautiful, yet defenseless human. He couldn't even imagine the possessiveness he was experiencing right now.

"Well don't just stand there." Eli chuckled. "Come on in." He showed them in and closed the door.

--

"Where are we going?" Emma finally spoke out as Alec closed the stairwell door behind them.

"To the gym," He answered simply as he graceful trotted down the stairs. He wasn't all that excited to go down there and that was unusual for him. The Elites, training, and Collin's orders had been the only thing he had lived for, well at least for the last twenty years.

"Oh." She muttered quietly. All that she knew was that they were going down there to meet 'the Elites', whatever the hell that was.

The stairs seemed to be endless as Emma began to feel the burn. She mostly kept her eyes on the ground, except for the small glances as Alec's butt. She was beginning to come to grips with the way he seemed to make her feel. She was a perfectly healthy warm-blooded female; shame at checking him out was fading quickly.

Within minutes they finale came to a door, thank god. The door opened to another long hallway, then to her relief double doors to their final destination. The gym of all vampire gyms.

Alec pushed the black double doors open and he entered the room like he owned the place, while Emma followed behind. This place couldn't even be described as a room. It was bigger than any gym she'd ever seen in her life.

The entire place was floored with those blue cushion mats and the walls were ROCK CLIMBING walls! At a second glance even the ceiling was covered in multicolored footholds. All the way at the end of this place was what looked to be basketball courts, boxing rings, and a jungle of long sliver beams that went all the way into the roof.

Emma self-consciously crossed her arms as they strode farther into the work-out room. Everywhere she looked was a deviously attractive shirtless vampire. There was one in the corner doing pull-ups impossibly fast, one denting a gigantic steel beam with nothing but his bare fists, and a bunch sparing in those boxing rings.

"Alec." The man doing pull-ups stopped and did a perfect back-flip from the bar and strolled over to them.

"Landon." Alec nodded. Ah, Landon he hated that annoying bastard.

"Who's this?" He nodded toward Emma.

Alec reached behind him and pulled her from behind him. "This is Collin's new mate's sister, Emma." It nearly annoyed him that she unconsciously slinked behind him when she felt threatened. He was the last person that she needed to be looking to for safety. Oh, how Collin just seemed to know how to put the completely wrong people into jobs.

The man smiled at her flashing fangs that were even larger than Alec's. "I'm Landon of course." He continued smiling make her knees weak. "How did such a pretty young thing get involved with a vampire like Alec?"

Alec laughed. "I've been assigned as her bodyguard." How humorous that still was to him.

Emma just stood there eyes a little wider than usual with her arms crossed, still half behind Alec and inching more behind him every second. An idiot could see she wasn't getting the best of vibes from Landon. Yet, he could care less. He took a step toward her, but before he could complete it Alec's arm was out to stop him.

Even if bodyguard was the completely wrong occupation for him his vampire took to protecting the weak easier than he had expected.

"I wasn't gonna bite her for damns sake." Landon laughed. "I was just getting a closer smell." He took a step back." She doesn't smell like you're just her 'bodyguard'."

"I'm here to protect her, cut and dry. I'm sorry if you got excited thinking that maybe I was going to step down from my position." Alec smiled. Across the room "oooo's" filled the silence.

Landon turned and walked back to the pull up bar as the rest of the guys in the gym starting filing in front of them.

"This is Emma." Alec introduced her to the rest of the men. "If you touch her, I'll kill you." He smiled. "So, let's begin." Alec grabbed Emma by her elbow and brought her over to wear the boxing rings were against the wall. Then, he began calling out who would spar who; "Landon and Liam, Chris and Talen, JD and Todd, Alex and Austin, and me and Big." He smiled at the last pair.

Within seconds everyone except her, Alec, and a big black man she presumed was Big were in a ring already at each other.

Pulling her over to the other side of the room he sat her down on a pile of mats and crouched down. "Don't move and don't worry we're just going to spare today."

Both of them could hear Big laughing from across the room. "I'm going to break your bodyguard's pretty little face Emma." His deep loud voice called followed by a large toothy grin.

--

"How are you standing there so calmly?" Eli asked raising an eyebrow. Crossing both his legs and arms he positioned himself to lean against the wall.

Collin didn't answer for a minute as he peeked around the corner at the talking sisters. "I'd say self control, but I'd be lying." He laughed dryly crossing his arms.

"Christ Collin, you're going to hurt someone." Eli chuckled at the thought. "Just fucking tell her how bad it is and be done with it. Well, if you don't you're going to pull a stunt like Alec."

"What do you mean a stunt like Alec?" His eyebrows rose as he scratched at the stubble on his chin.

"Alec choked that mind reader dude Rafael."

Collin laughed. "I knew I picked a perfect bodyguard for her little sister."

Suddenly, Annabeth popped back around the corner. "Ready?" She grinned at Collin and took his hand.

"Y-yeah, yeah," He mumbled as she lead him from the room and back into the hallway. She looked back at him and grinned again as soon as the door closed behind them.

"Okay, is there something I'm missing?" He asked seriously stopped her in her tracks. Still smiling she turned around and pressed her body to his and wrapped her arms around his neck. On her tippy-toes she kissed him. One of those knock you to your knees kisses that had her shivering the second there lips met.

"It's happening." She looked up into his eyes.

He gave her a puzzled look.

"The mate thing," She smiled and kissed him again. "Come on let's go back to your room." She laughed and grabbed his hand to pull him.

"Whoa," He pulled her back to him. "I have conditions."

She pouted.

"Sorry to kill you good mood, but it's time you told me exactly what happened to you and your sisters."

--

It actually didn't feel like all that long before Alec flipped Big onto his back, which looked like quite the feat. But, now Alec was jumping in and out of the rings instructing everyone else. She didn't even realize that Landon was missing from the sparing.

Before her mind even processed the missing body, a large hand was clasped over her lips. "Hello again." Landon whispered into her ear as she squirmed in protest. "Stop moving now or I'll have broken your wrist far faster than Alec can even get over here." She stopped. "Good, now I'm going to remove my hand from your mouth, but as soon as I do all you have to say is, "I slept with Alec," Simple, right?" He brushed his lips over her ear." 3....2...."

But, one never came as she felt Landon freeze.

"If you don't get your hands off of her right now I'm going to kill you." Alec said in something that couldn't even be described as a voice.

Landon didn't move fast enough though as Alec ripped him from her, causing Emma to fall to the floor with his force.

Within seconds pair of hands was lifting her from the ground. Turning her head she saw a familiar face, it was Liam, the man that had very literally dragged her from Gustavo's bed that night she was rescued. He brushed those familiar thick fingers over her fading bruises.

"I really am sorry for hurting you, I didn't know." Liam muttered looking genuinely sorry as he stared at his fingers over the matching bruises.

She attempted the closest thing she could muster to a grin, since Alec was only feet away beating the hell out of Landon. "It's okay, but if you want to really make it up to me go pull Alec off of that guy."

He had a small smile. "Challenge accepted."

She watched, eyes squinted, as two other vampires had to join Liam to pull Alec from Landon. Literally pulling him off the ground and setting him down feet away. "Don't do this in front of the girl!" Liam shouted.

With a loud growl Alec set off toward Emma. His night black hair was a mess and his normally aqua eyes were red. Yet, she wasn't afraid. As soon as he got within reach Emma grabbed onto his hand with both of hers and let him pull her out of the gym. Leaving Landon momentarily unconscious on the ground with eight vampires circled around him.

--

"I know you don't want to tell me and I understand." Collin said taking her hands in his. "I just need to know, so I can understand what happened to you and what kind of war I've gotten in to."

"As long as you know this isn't going to be easy." She said turning away from him to lean over the railing.

They stood out on Collin's balcony with the afternoon sun beginning to lower. Annabeth stared out on the city view and gripped the railing tight as she willed herself to begin. "I'm actually part Werewolf, as you know." She started. "My mother is human, she left when I was five haven't seen her since." She told him."When she left my dad we all went back to the pack. The pack raised me and my sister as if we were full Werewolf. Life was normal until about two months ago." She stated as the memories began to fly back.

"Keep going." He muttered interlacing his fingers that craved to touch her.

"A lone wolf by the name of Gustavo came to my pack two months ago. He said he just wanted a place to stay for the night." She added trying to keep her emotions under control. After a short pause she caught Collin's gaze and started again. "He came to my room that night and told me I was his mate. I knew he wasn't from the second our eyes met." She said a little shaky watching Collin's eyes as they were fixed on her face.

"The next thing I knew he was on top of me trying to get me to kiss him. I screamed. The next thing I knew one of my cousins was dragging him off me." She said quietly.

Collin was completely engrossed in her story as he watched her face carefully.

"Well, after him being roughed up a bit by my cousins he was thrown off our territory. Everything was fine for about a month. I had almost totally wiped that event from my memory." She sighed. "He came back with a pack of rogues. It had all been a big lie. He was actually the alpha of his own pack. They had sheer numbers on their side as they literally ripped though our defenses. Most of our men died, all because of me." She said solemnly. A few tears beginning to fall sliding down her cheeks.

Even if he was furious on the inside for what she had already told him he knew it would get worse and what she needed now was support not anger.

"Come here." Collin whispered, but she hesitated. "Please."

She untangled her fingers from the railing and turned toward him. Losing all her hesitation she took a step toward him. "It's not your fault." He reassured using the pad of his thumb to wipe a stray tear. Collin pulled her to the rest of the way to him and she didn't resist as she pressing her cheek to his collarbone.

The way he said it made her want to believe him but she couldn't. Taking a few deep breaths of his comforting scent she began again. "I don't know what's left of the pack. All I know is the people I saw killed. At the end of it all my cousins, dad, and my two sisters were left along with me in our houses basement; my dad and cousins were all in wolf ready for a fight. It didn't take long before I witnessed everyone but my two sister's throats being ripped out. Blood was everywhere it became a daze as me and my sisters were dragged out of there. Neither Kadence nor Emma will tell me what happened to them after that." She said lowly, pressing her forehead to him and taking a ragged breath.

"I never saw them again after that I had my hands restrained with some kind of crude rope." She said rubbing her wrists behind his back."I was pushed into a huge lavish room falling right on my face at Gustavo's feet. I pretended to have an arm injury from being brought there. I was trying anything to keep him from touching me. As I learned in my two weeks with him he was heartless. He raped me right there on the floor he didn't even move me out of that position or untie me, I was a virgin." She said beginning to tremble as the pain shot back to her and tears dragging down her face.

"Look at me." Collin said releasing his hold on her. Annabeth unwrapped her arms from him, and met his sliver eyes with her own tear soaked ones. "Everything is going to be fine." He whispered taking her face in his hands. "I won't let anyone else hurt you ever again."

"Heartless." She said, while another ragged breath racked her body."He just kept on repeating how much he loved me the whole time he was with me." She said sucking in a breath.

Collin was having an extremely hard time keeping the other side from coming out right now; just the word rape had set him off. This time it didn't want to come out to have Annabeth it wanted to hurt the person that had hurt her.

"Let go." She muttered pressing herself against him again.

"How did you know?" He asked eyebrows furrowed wrapping his arms around her.

"You're shaking." She murmured hugged him tighter feeling his slight shake. She could almost feel his struggle. With a blink of an eye he was in his true form. She just pretended like nothing happened and continued holding on to him. The only thing that changed was the fact that the grip on her became more possessive and he began to lightly slide his finger tips up and down her spine.

"That was just the beginning." She mumbled. "I stayed naked in his room. He came back to sleep and to rape me, but that was it. After the second week mark I came up with a plan to escape, I couldn't take it anymore. When he came in that night I put up a huge struggle actually causing him to snap my arm. He didn't know I was part werewolf, so I was healed by the next morning, but he had no idea so I played the scared fragile girl for awhile. The night you found me was the night I escaped."

She continued. "He didn't use the regular guard to sit by the door and make sure I didn't escape because of my 'hurt arm' that night. I had pulled on the clothes I had arrived in and took off running like a maniac. I really thought I had eluded them then until he sent his two flunkies Jason and Henderson."

Collin was breathing heavily and shallowly, she knew his other side would go along with anything she wanted to do at the moment. She was done explaining and wanted to get her mind of the past and knew exactly how to do it.

He was going to be angry once he gained control again for her taking advantage of him, but she didn't care. He needed to learn the vampire just as well as the man didn't want to hurt her.

Taking his hand she led him inside and gently pushed him down on the bed. Annabeth grinned as she crawled on top of him and froze inches above his face. He was breathing even heavier now, she knew Collin was trying to regain control and failing. Without hesitation she cupped his face in both hands and kissed him.

For a few seconds she just froze simply laying her lips on his. It was almost like a sick challenge to see if he could control himself not to kiss her back. A rumble started deep in his chest suddenly, but she didn't move. Like the snap of a twig his control broke and crumbled in seconds.

The next things she knew she was flipped onto her back and her head was spinning. He was growling deep in his chest continuously and kissing her back with all the pent up desire he'd been storing away. And she only spurred him on.

Her arms were now wrapped around his neck along with her legs around his hips. It was almost an unconscious reaction to him for her. Annabeth felt as if she had to hold on because when he kissed her it felt as if the only thing holding her to this Earth was him. For having nearly one inch fangs in his mouth this had to be her best kiss. She liked to kiss him when he was like this, there was no holding back. The passion she felt flow from him, only increased her own.

He broke the kiss suddenly, but one look at his eyes showed that he hadn't gained control. Instead his lips trailed down her neck kissing and nibbling all the way down. Her hands moved to unbutton her white button down, yet she only unbuttoned one. His lips worshipped the flesh she had revealed and in another second she unbuttoned the rest in one foul swoop. Every kiss and light nip of his teeth on her flesh sent a jolt straight to her clit that had her sweating and groaning at every touch.

"Collin." she moaned as his tongue swirled around her bellybutton. In a few seconds his lips reached the waist of her skinny jeans and he froze as if the pause button had been pressed. "God damn, don't stop now. " She begged.

Yet, she felt him shiver and knew instantly.

"Collin," She whispered. "Please don't be mad at me."

He didn't reply, but instead crawled back up her body and looked her in the eye before he spoke. With her legs still wrapped around his waist he began. "I don't know what's going through your mind. You know what? Never mind, I know exactly what's going through your mind. But, I want you to say it."

Without hesitation she replied. "I want you."

He took a deep uneven breath at her words. "I just don't understand how you can have all that happen to you and then go and endanger yourself my seducing me when I'm not in control.

"I wasn't trying to seduce you." Her hand came up to run her fingers through his hair. "I just wanted to kiss you. I mean I wanted you to kiss me the way the vampire does. Not holding back at all."

"Why didn't you just tell me that?" He asked. "I don't have to endanger you just to let go a little." He just looked at her for a second with her wild hair thrown about the pillow, her pale pink lips a little more swollen than usual, and her shirt open revealing her lightly tanned skin and cream lace bra. It was hard to stay mad at her.

12