It Was For Science!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hattie stared at Andy, trying to understand why someone would deliberately lick private fluids, then gingerly pushed a finger into herself. He was right. Her entrance was slippery, and when she removed her finger after an enjoyable minute, examined her mucus coated finger. She had expected it to smell like widdle, and was surprised it didn't. Hesitantly, she touched the tip of her finger to her tongue. "That actually tastes ok. Not what I was expecting at all."

"There you go, another trick to show Harold. If he doesn't get hard after watching you do that, he's got rocks in his head."

"Hmm." She stood up, which made her boobs sway delightfully. "Thank you Andy for your patience. It must seem odd that someone so old doesn't know these things."

"It's fine. I'm glad I could help, and to be honest, I enjoyed watching you learn. I'm going to have to go past my house and change my pants because you made me so excited. Don't be ashamed of your body. I like it, and Harold does as well. Which is the most important thing." He picked up his phone and keys and waved. "See you at the next catch up, but give me a call if you have any issues."

Hattie waved, then quickly went to cover her breasts as she realised she was still naked. Laughing, she said, "That's a bit silly now, isn't it? Goodbye."

===

"Hi dear, how... was... you're naked!"

Hattie had picked up the tablet after Andy left, and curiously wandered through the pornography website he had left open. She couldn't believe how many women were willing to allow their private parts to be filmed and shown to the world. Young, old, big, small, so many variations with one thing in common. They nearly all had something go inside their body cavities. 'I was so naïve,' she thought as she watched one woman about her age shove a rubber penis shaped item into her vagina. 'How could this be wrong?'

"Hi Harold, yes I am. I'm learning to masturbate, and it's been great. Shall we go to the bedroom and I'll show you what I've learned?"

"I think I'd like that very much."

===

Hattie knelt and pulled the barely visible weeds out of her vegetable garden. The sun felt good on her shoulders, liberated in a backless halter top she had recently purchased. She felt great. Harold was great. They were great together. Their sex was fantastic. She performed her first dick lick, her husband licked her clit, and now regularly finger fucked her before fucking her for real. Hattie felt alive, and even just a fortnight on the patch had certainly lived up to its expectations. Her libido had gone up, her stress had gone down, and her orgasms... She had taken Andy's advice and experimented, using her research on a widening range of sites to help her identify possible options. Everything felt so fucking good, and she had a hard time not constantly touching herself.

Her crop of burpless cucumbers caught her eye. Ripe, green crunchy vegetables that were great in a salad, and thick. And long. She had decided that her best orgasms were when Harold was fucking her, or when she had two of her fingers inside. A recent video she found had a young woman using a variety of fruits and vegetables in herself, and Hattie thought a fresh cucumber fuck would be wonderful.

"You know cucumber, I think I might use you for dinner and for my pleasure. I'm sure Harold won't mind." She selected one that looked nice, and sat cross-legged on the ground. Hitching her skirt up and quickly removing her undies, she slowly started working on her new hobby. Slow circles worked well, and she lifted a tit out for a loving squeeze. After a few minutes, a quick check with her fingers confirmed she was moist and the cucumber slowly went in.

"Oh yes," she sighed. "I like you. Good thing I didn't plant little gherkins this year."

Hattie slowly pushed and rotated the cucumber with one hand, the other moving between her exposed breast and clitoris. This wasn't completely satisfactory, but still enjoyable. She closed her eyes and lay back, thinking about the change since the change. A clank of metal next door disturbed her daydream, and she opened her eyes.

"Hi Ray, how are you? Did your son kick his ball into the tree again?" she asked as her boob was quickly tucked away, and her legs closed to hide the natural dildo.

"Oh, hi Hattie. You look very relaxed. It's a nice day to be out in the garden." He nodded towards the tree he had set a ladder under. "Yeah, Toby shanked the kick and up it went. I hoped it would drop, but no."

"I'm sure he'll get better. He is only six," Hattie said as she pushed herself up on her elbows. "Oh dear. I forgot about that. That's embarrassing."

Ray's eyebrows went skyward as Hattie sat up. The cucumber slurped out of her grasp onto the ground as she wriggled, and it was very obvious where it had been. "Umm, it is a very nice day to play in the garden, but I'd better go. I'll, umm, leave you to your business."

"No, you don't need to go. It was a spur of the moment thing, and it doesn't worry me that you're watching. Could I ask for your opinion on something?"

"Yeah, sure," Ray answered, wondering what had happened to the very demure and proper lady that lived next door. That woman would only be seen in a long dress and a cardigan, not braless in a halter top and a short skirt.

"So, to explain about the cucumber. For various reasons, I've decided to take up a new hobby, and that's masturbation and orgasming. I know it may seem an odd choice for me, but I'm finding it very entertaining, and Harold doesn't mind at all. He's been very supportive, in fact. I've looked at a lot of porn to learn things, and this week I found that some women love stuffing their... well, to be rude, cunts with just about anything they can find."

"That's great Hattie, but I don't see where I come into it."

Hattie giggled and blushed. This wasn't something she would have ever considered a month ago. "That's close, but come in me," she stammered.

"Pardon?"

"Could you please have sex with me? See, the cucumber was nice, but it didn't feel as good as Howard's penis or my fingers. And Howard always comes so quickly, I have to give myself my own orgasm. A friend said I had to try and find what I need to cum, and I think I need a cock in me while I do other things."

"Oh. Ah. It's a nice offer, but you know, we're both married and what would Harold think?"

Hattie walked up to the fence and looked up at Ray, who tried not to stare down at her cleavage. "I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but this is for Harold and his work. I'm taking part in an experiment, and he said I should do whatever I need to, to make it a success."

"Really? Wow, that's... Let's say, interesting. Ok, I guess I can help, seeming Harold's ok with it. Just don't tell Sue. I'll just leave a note on the front door for the plumber, and I'll be back. Bloody tradie is running late, so he can wait for me." He scrambled down the ladder and moments later clambered over the fence. "So show me what you were doing," he puffed, "before I turned up. That looked interesting."

"Well, I found a few videos of women using vegetables as dildos, so when I saw this one on the vine, I thought I'd try fucking myself with it, like this." Hattie sat down and slowly worked the cucumber into herself again. "It's nice and thick, and I like how long it is. I can feel it move longer against me, which is nice."

"Aha, Aha. I see," Ray said, rubbing his chin with one hand and stuffing the other into the pocket of his jeans. "And it's not as nice as something made for your hole?"

"Not really."

"Try rotating it as you move it." He slowly shook his head in disbelief when his neighbour started moaning in delight. "There you go. How's that?"

"Nice, very nice, but I'd like you to put your cock in me. Oh my goodness," Hattie said, "hasn't my language gotten salty. I've only just realised what I've been saying. It's very rude."

"All good Hattie, it's all good. What's a few swear words when you're asking your neighbour to fuck you?" He knelt down and held her hand as she rhythmically plunged and turned the vegetable. Sighing, he removed his pants and stroked his cock. It wasn't a bad way to spend the morning.

"Could you please let me fondle your cock, Ray? I'm ashamed to say I've only ever seen Harold's in real life."

"Sure." He ran a finger over her thigh, then shuffled up to her head. "If it makes you feel better, I haven't seen too many vaginas either."

"Thanks, that does make me feel better. Can I please touch you?" When he nodded, she tentatively touched the tip, making it gently bounce once. Fascinated at the sight of another man's cock inches from her face, she stroked it with her fingertips like it was a cat, gently moving from top to bottom with a bit of a scratch of his pubic hair. Feeling bold, she leaned over and let him enter her mouth.

"That's nice, Hattie. Swish your tongue over it, and see how much you can get in."

"Oh, I don't know if I can do that. Some ladies I've watched have it go right down their throat. I've just done some licking."

"They're professionals. You don't need to do that much. Between your teeth and your cheek, or squash it with your tongue against the roof of your mouth, then let it slide in and out. Guys don't care. It just feels good."

Hattie tried to nod and pushed his cock around her mouth. It was like having a huge, non-scratchy toothbrush work its way around. It was quite pleasant, even the taste. She slowly pulled her head back and let him fall out. Wrapping a hand around his shaft she said, "I didn't mind that at all, and you seem to have gotten much harder. He's very nice looking. Quite pretty, actually."

"Thank you. So, shall I do it?"

"Yes please." Hattie said and drew her legs up, then parted her labia as she slowly lay back.

Ray knelt back down, slowly stroking his dick. His eyes never left Hattie, opening herself up and inviting him in. It was completely unexpected, so unlike the neighbour he thought he knew. He rubbed his cock over her mound, then aimed at her vagina. The look on her face made him pause. "Hattie, are you sure? If I go in, you'll be going against everything your church says."

"I know, but Ephesians says I should honour my husband and take good care of my body. I'm honouring his work with this, and my body is feeling much better since I started taking... Never mind. Please, just fill me with you."

Ray nodded once, then pushed himself deep into his older neighbour. She giggled hysterically as she felt the ripples of his cock open her up. No matter how she rationalised it, getting fucked by Ray still was wrong. It felt good though, much better than the cucumber.

"Geez, you're tight Hattie, but still slippery. You really are excited, aren't you? "

Hattie nodded and watched, open mouthed, as the strange penis found itself a happy place inside her. She had to admit, it was exciting. The cucumber was good, but this? This was so much better. A man using her the way God had intended, sending tiny bolts of electricity through her loins as he moved and grunted, his pelvis crushing against her sensitive spot. The way Ray was fucking her was so different to Harold, using slow and deliberate strokes instead of the rapid movements of her husband. Already her neighbour had been inside her body longer than her husband had ever been in a lovemaking session, and she was savouring every single stroke.

"Show me your tits, and play with your clit," Ray rasped. "You want a great cum, it needs to be a team effort."

"Sure Ray." She lifted each boob out of the halter and pushed her hand down between their bodies. Ray adjusted himself so she had free movement, and squeezed one breast. He was surprised that even though they rocked with their movement, they were firm. He moved his hand around and rolled her nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Hattie moaned in delight and rubbed herself harder. "Oh my, Harold never did that. I must tell him. That feels like it's connected directly to my... my... cunt."

"Atta girl. How about this?" He sat up and pinched each nipple hard, then lifted her breasts. Hattie squealed as her nipples stretched. He let them relax back then kissed them. "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt."

"No, no, it's ok. Just unexpected, that's all." She propped herself up and asked, "Can we try another way?"

"Sure. Do you have a favourite? If not, what about I lie back and you sit on top?"

"I've only ever done it like this," Hattie admitted, "but that sounds like fun."

They quickly changed positions, Hattie marvelling at the shine her juices gave Ray's cock. She slowly lowered herself, Ray guiding himself into her hole. Once she was firmly in place, Hattie undid her top and tossed it to the ground. "I think it was getting in the way."

"Yeah, that's much better," Ray said as he massaged both boobs. "Now, put your hands on my chest and rock your hips. Just move however you want, and don't forget to tickle your clit."

"So much to think about. It's no wonder that I feel better with you in me, and touching my breasts," Hattie whispered as she moved her hips, trying to find the best feelings. Ray was happy to see her inhibitions crack, then shatter with each thrust and her natural instincts take over. Surprisingly, he didn't feel like coming himself. He was fascinated with his neighbour's discovery tour of his cock, and he didn't mind fucking her until she had finished. He figured that if he volunteered to help her, this would become a regular thing. Just how he could achieve that would be the trick.

Hattie settled on a sliding motion, the penis pushing and twisting her opening in all sorts of wonderful ways. One hand supported herself on Ray, the other back to her favourite spot. Ray grinned up at her and batted her tits playfully. "Getting there?"

"Mmm. Yes. Oh yes... I definitely need a cock. It just feels better than anything else." Hattie slouched forward and rested herself on Ray's chest, her hips constantly moving, her fingers between them and pressed against herself. Ray could feel them start to speed up and soon Hattie let out a deep, contented sigh.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied. "Thank you for your help."

"No problem, anytime." He put his arms around her and gently stroked her back. "I don't want to ruin the moment, but I'd better get home soon. Can I come inside you?"

"I suppose so, but is there a way for me to watch you ejaculate? I've never seen that."

Ray deliberated the options. On one hand, filling her cunt would be nice, but on the other, how could he refuse a request from a lady who had willingly given herself to him? "Tell you what Hattie, how about a titty fuck? You squeeze your boobs together, I straddle you and slide my cock between them, then you can watch me squirt over your chest. How's that sound?"

"That sounds like fun, and I promise next time you can do what you want."

"Deal." He slipped out from underneath her and waited until she had made herself comfortable. He dribbled some spit onto his cock, then pushed himself between her soft mounds. He held her hands and pressed her tits closer together. "You are made for this."

Hattie just smiled, watching her recent vaginal visitor poke out, then disappear. It seemed odd to her that a man would like to have sex this way, but one thing she had learned from the videos was that people got excited about all sorts of different things. She decided just to settle back and let Ray take control. He may not have been her husband, but he deserved her respect.

Ray mauled her breasts - squeezing, pushing, pulling, and twisting her orbs. Her nipples pressed firmly into his palms, but he reluctantly had to leave them alone and concentrate on Hattie's face. She seemed fascinated with his cock, gently pushing it with a finger as he appeared from her cleavage.

"Here it comes Hattie. I'm going to cum on you. That's what you want, to watch me splatter you with my sperm, isn't it?"

She nodded and licked her lips. Her eyes widened and her pulse quickened at the thought of watching what had previously happened inside her occur. Ray was mumbling and swearing, and he gripped her breasts so hard it nearly brought her to tears, but she refused to ask him to stop. He shoved one last hard time, and an arc of white liquid erupted out of a tiny hole and draped itself across her face. His penis kept pumping, coating her neck and chest with the same sticky fluid.

"Oh shit. Sorry Hattie." Ray quickly removed his shirt and handed it to her.

"No, no, it's fine. It was unexpected, that's all." She wiped a glob off her face with a finger and examined it closely. "So that's what creates life. Huh."

"Yep, but it does take two to do that." Ray stood and held out his hands to help her up.

"I'm well past worrying about that," Hattie said. "Well, thank you for an entertaining morning Ray. I hope we can do this again. I feel I still have a lot to learn."

"I'd love that Hattie. Next week I'm going to the afternoon shift, so the mornings will be free. Tell me what you want to figure out, and I'll see what I can do." Ray kissed her on the cheek and pinched her bum. "Thanks again. Don't forget to wipe yourself off. Cum is pretty distinctive."

===

"Hi dear, how was your day?"

"Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. I was trying some new things out in the garden and Ray saw me. He kindly came over and gave me a hand. He's an excellent teacher."

"Oh good. He seems like a nice chap. What's for dinner?"

"I was thinking about Chinese delivery because I'd like you to fuck my tits and orgasm over them. Is that ok with you?"

"Let's go."

===

"You've been busy Hattie. Sex nearly every day, and twice sometimes."

"Mmm hmph," Hattie replied, Andy's dick deep down her throat.

"It's certainly been a big change from our first meeting. You really have expanded your repertoire."

Hattie released him and slowly worked his cock with her hand. "Yes, well, when I start to learn something, I do throw myself all in. This hasn't been any different."

"And I appreciate you asking me to help with your studies."

Hattie sighed, "Yes, but I don't enjoy swallowing a man's cum. Is that wrong?"

"Not at all. You want me to spray across your face, then take a picture of it. That's still pretty good."

"I like to keep a record of my progress."

===

Hattie held onto the window ledge of her bedroom and looked nervously down at the busy street. All it would take would be for one of her fellow church goers to look up at her tits swinging wildly as Ray fucked her, and her reputation would be destroyed. The thought was exhilarating and made her pussy tingle.

"You like being fucked, don't you Hattie? You crave having your cunt filled with anything that will fit in your greedy hole. What have you tried this week?"

"Three fingers, handle of a cricket bat, eight pens, three of Harold's golf balls, his putter handle, another cucumber, Harold every night, and your cock. Twice. Does that make me a whore?" she panted.

"No, just a sex starved cum seeker. Whores get paid for what you enjoy doing for free."

"Oh, good. I'd hate to be known as one of them."

"You won't hear me calling you that." Ray grunted and thrust himself deep into her vagina. "Fuck yeah, that's so good. You're so good."

Hattie reached under and rubbed her clit again as she felt his cum ooze out. She was becoming an expert at knowing what her body required to orgasm, and Ray was becoming adept at getting her there. She still liked dick driven orgasms. Her best events were when Harold or Ray had their cocks in her and she could feel them writhing around, wanting to unleash their load. It was disappointing that Andy continually declined her request to fuck her, but she understood that having the research assistant's name on the activity form of the participant wouldn't be very good. It was, after all, still a scientific experiment. Not just for her enjoyment.