It Was Her Idea

Story Info
He explores new territory with Asian girlfriend.
1.3k words
3.84
99k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had tried to cum in her mouth a few times before, but for one reason or another it never worked. First of all, it was her idea. Now, when I read whiny articles about men seeing exotic things in porno movies and later forcing their girlfriends to try them, I laugh. I was 23 years old and the girl I was with was only a few months older than me but quite a bit more experienced. I don’t mean that in any derogatory sense; what I mean is that she had done things before that I had never done, and she was interested in doing them with me. I was excited and nervous.

One day we were in the midst of it, doing it and doing it and doing it well. She was a big Filipino gal, not overweight in the normal sense of the word, but big in all the right places: large, pendulous breasts, a big, bubble-shaped, creamy-brown skinned ass, and long black hair that surrounded a pretty, round face with thick, luscious lips, sterling examples of “D.S.L." -Dick Suckin’ Lips. Now that I look back on it, I realize she was one of the most sexually compatible partners I’ve ever had. She was the first woman that matched my desire; we were very attracted to each other and both liked to fuck very much. Saturday was reserved as our “laundry day”. That meant a day spent together in bed, only taking breaks to drink water, smoke cigarettes, and start a new load of laundry.

So we were going at it, and when I was on top I usually came inside of her, thrusting as deep as I could, letting her movements finally carry me over the edge. No woman I had been with before seemed to want my come as badly as she. It drove me insane with lust and I loved it. But this time when I told her I was about to come she said, “Do it in my mouth.” Oh Christ, what the fuck did she just say? Come in her mouth? Is that fuckin’ legal? Shit, I didn’t want to disappoint her…

"Okay babe,” I said. It threw me off so bad that I had to work back up to my orgasm. Not that I didn’t want it; until that moment I just hadn’t ever thought about it and unfortunately I’ve always been a bit…shy? It doesn’t make sense to me either. First of all I’m a guy, and second I love the sex act, from beginning to end. Hell as far as I’m concerned, there is no end. But anyways-

I was determined to try it. I pumped away, both of us moaning, until I felt it coming. I pulled out; she immediately sat up and wrapped those sweet brown lips around my swollen member and I…came. Sort of. I was so fucking nervous all I could manage was an unfulfilling sort of half-come. She took it though, and swallowed it down. I asked her if she got anything, and she said, “Yeah, a little.”

“I’m sorry,” I said, “I got a nervous.”

“It’s okay babe,” she said. “We’ll just try again.”

That made me feel better, but I also felt apprehensive. I wanted to come in her mouth. Now that I had tried it, it struck me as one of the most intimate things I had ever (sort of) done with a woman, perhaps one of the most intimate things a couple could do together. Woman taking into herself the very essence of Man. The love of my life swallowing every drop of my seed. I figured it didn't happen very often in real life. I knew that if we tried a few more times, sooner or later I’d send a hot geyser of come roaring over those lips, past her tongue and right on down her throat. She’d taste the essence of me before I was through. After all I did the same for her, so to speak.

The next time we tried was a stunning success on my part. I don’t remember if it was laundry Saturday or not but there we were making love like crazed weasels. What can I say? When it’s good it’s good. Some primal instinct urged us both to enjoy it as much as possible while we had it. And we did, oh my god we did. We did it in the bedroom, the living room, the dining room, the kitchen, everywhere. Once I had her from behind, bent over the bathroom sink. That time I pulled out and splashed a hot load over her sexy brown ass cheeks. I still masturbate to the thought of that. This particular day I was on top again, both of us going good when I felt my orgasm closing in. I looked down at her large breasts bouncing up and down in time to my thrusts and knew I couldn’t hold it back any longer. “I’m gonna come baby,” I said.

“Okay,” she replied. I pulled out, and just like before she immediately took my cock in her mouth and hurriedly began sucking me off, only this time instead of the unfulfilling half-come I shot my entire load right into her mouth.

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed, “Oh my GOD!” I finally finished coming and said, “That was awesome! Oh baby baby, honey I love you, oh my god…honey?” I came back to my senses enough to realize she hadn’t said anything. She hadn’t said anything because my come was still in her mouth. She smiled at me, but the only reply I got was a garbled “mmmph” before she ran into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush. She came back a second later and apologized.

“I’m sorry babe. I just couldn’t swallow it,” she said.

“Oh honey,” I said, “It’s okay. I still can’t believe you even did it.”

“Did you like it?” she asked, “Did it feel good?”

“Oh yes baby, yes” I said. “No one’s ever done that for me before.”

“Well, I want to try it again,” she said. “I know I can swallow you.”

“You got it babe,” I said.

The next chance we got we both happened to be high. Correction: we were both stoned out of our fucking gourds. To those who know the bliss of making love after smoking decent pot, no explanation is necessary. To those who haven’t tried it, I think it does appeal to a certain type of individual, and that certain type requires another individual of the same type for it to work properly. And then there are psychological pitfalls a couple can fall into on that type of voyage. But when it does happen…well, that’s another story. This time it happened for us. Me and my gal were making love in slow motion, completely stoned, taking our time, taking forever, the sensation of every touch magnified a hundred times. Every thrust was pleasurable agony. My cock was absolutely stiff, rock hard. Her juicy cunt gripped it tightly as I pushed and pulled in and out of her. It was so good I felt myself start to come. I pulled out just in time for her to wrap her lips around my cock once again. There was a slight pause as she worked it with her lips- slowly, deliberately, her mouth squeezing me in an agonizing, wonderfully tight grip. I put my hands on her head, buried my fingers in that mass of beautiful black hair and came. Oh my god did I come. The semen came gushing out of me in breathtaking, throbbing torrents, like life itself gushing out of my erect penis and into her mouth. It was incredible; words simply cannot do it justice, yet I know I am not the only one out there who has felt it. I left the world for a few fleeting, beautiful seconds in a massive orgasm, my hands holding on to her, connected to her in a way I’d never known before. When I finally regained my senses, I saw her just as she finished swallowing.

“You came a lot,” she said.

“I know,” I replied.

I don’t remember what happened after that. Probably we both slept for a long, long time.