It Was Her Shoes

Story Info
And a frantic pursuit ensued.
986 words
4.35
11.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a true story from when I was still in college.

CLICK CLICK CLICK! The unmistakable sound of high heels clicked on the hard floor. The sounds echoing off the walls. It was hard to get a bearing on where the sound was coming from in the large figure 8 shaped halls. They appeared strongest up and to my left, I quickened my pace. I rounded the corner and saw a glimpse of a woman rounding the other corner. There was no doubt though who was the source of the sound. Even in that brief moment at the full length of that hall I could tell that I needed a closer look. Clothed in a smart bright red skirt suit with matching red 4" heels, she had long dark hair that she had pulled back in a ponytail. Her jacket draped over one arm a briefcase in the other. Again I increased my pace, anymore and I would be running trying to catch this woman. I got to the exit as I saw her enter the parking structure across the street. "Excellent" I thought, just the direction I was going anyway. The cold Wisconsin winter air hit me as I opened the door and jogged across the street entering the same stairwell.

Inside the concrete stairwell of that parking garage the sound of her heels resounding off of the walls were nearly deafening. I began taking the steps 2 and 3 at a time pulling myself up using the rail to gain more momentum and cover more ground, my heavy textbooks holding me back. I remember thinking that this was going to be in vain. That there was NO WAY I was going to catch her in time, this candy that my eyes longed to see.

Fate was kind to me as I continued up the stairs past the floor where my own car was parked. I continued to hear her climbing the stairs her feet touching each one. It was the last flight of stairs to the roof before I finally got a good look at her. She was beautiful, professional and smart yet sexy and irresistible. She wore a red blazer over a thin white blouse. Her skirt stopped several inches above the knee and I could not help wonder if it was stockings that encased those long muscular legs? Was there a garter belt attached to them keeping them up? A quick glance at her butt showed no visible pantie line but looking slightly higher I found it. She was DEFINATLEY wearing a thong. The top floor had a small room with a heater and I arrived at the landing while she was still several feet from the door to the rooftop. As she neared the door her pace slowed and we arrived at the exit together. I looked at her face and slowly opened the door and held it for her. Her dark brown eyes met mine with a note of curiosity, a small smile touching her lips.

Out of the door she stepped into a small area where the grounds keepers had spread salt. I was still holding the door open when she stopped and half turned back, a look of near panic on her lovely face and I could see why. The entire rooftop except for the small area where we were standing was a sheet of ice and rough hard packed snow. In the four inch stiletto heels that she was wearing crossing it would have been a disaster and she knew it. She was obviously considering going back down and discounted it just as fast. The cold was biting and the snow and ice was not going anywhere soon.

I stepped up next to this dear woman, this lovely creature, for a moment that same brief look of confusion that she had when I held the door for her returned, as I offered her my arm. She hesitated at first and looked in the direction of the stairs, then at me, then toward where her car must have been parked.

"Please allow me." I said, the first words that had been exchanged in this whole encounter. Her eyes drifted down to my arm and then back to my eyes as she slid her arm through mine.

This close to her now I could smell her perfume. It was nothing I had ever smelled before, captivating and rich. She was short, shorter than I thought anyway. Even with the four inch heels she came just to the shoulder of my six foot height. Her breasts were large for a woman of her stature easily a D cup on her slim figure. Her thin white blouse had several buttons strategically unbuttoned revealing her ample cleavage. Her blazer was entirely inadequate for the weather that we were having

Once again her eyes met mine and I am still not sure who melted more. "Thank you." she replied while the wind blasted against us. As we started walking she pressed her body against mine trying to find purchase on the slick surface. I was her rock, her stabilizer, her knight seeing her to her chariot. Across the roof we walked to nearly the far side before we reached her car. It was a Volkswagen if I recall correctly though I cannot remember much else.

"Thank you so much, I don't know how I would have made it without your help." she said as I eased her into her vehicle.

"It was my pleasure." was my only reply.

She smiled again for me as she closed the door and I began to walk away toward another stairwell trying to make it seem as though my car was in that direction.

I never did get her name nor she mine but I still think about her every once in while when I hear a sharp CLICK of a heel on tile.