It was More than Just Sex

Story Info
I love my wife.
1.8k words
3.96
64.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eric and my wife's name is Margaret but I call her Maggie. We are in our mid 20's and have been married for three years.

We live in a small, one level house in the suburbs. I used to commute to work but now I work from home.

A year ago we were in a serious car accident with a young driver that was high on pot. I came out ok but Maggie was paralyzed from the waist down. The driver survived.

Anyway, Maggie has been going through intensive rehab and she has barely improved. She is determined though.

One night, after we had coffee and before we were going to retire for the night, we were chatting on the patio and Maggie shocked me with a question. "Eric," she said, "have you ever thought of having sex with another woman since I can't satisfy you?"

I looked at her and said, "I love you, no matter what. I always will. I have never thought of being with anyone but you."

But Maggie persisted. "Eric, it isn't fair to you. I would understand if you found a woman to have sex with. I know you love me. It would just be sex and I could live with that."

I told her that the conversation was over and I didn't want to hear of it anymore.

I kissed my lovely wife and then we went to bed.

That night I had trouble falling asleep. Maggie's question haunted me. I never, never thought of satisfying myself with another woman. I wanted Maggie and no one else.

Weeks went by and Maggie said she invited her friend Lisa over for the weekend, if that was all right. I told her it was fine.

Lisa is a long time friend of Maggie, going back to high school. I met her many times and she was at our wedding. She is a nice young woman, in her mid twenties, about 5'6", I'd say around 120, long black curly hair, brown eyes, a nice ass and average tits, from what I could make out.

At the time I didn't think anything of Lisa coming for a visit. This would be her fourth visit since the accident as she lives in another state.

Friday night arrived, as did Lisa. I took her stuff and put it the guest room. We then had coffee and chatted.

Lisa was amazed at all the work that was done on the place to make everything accessible for Maggie.

Lisa looked terrific and it was great to see the two of them together. I excused myself as I knew they had some catching up to do and I went into the den to do some work on my laptop.

From the den I could hear them laughing and it made me feel good that Maggie was so upbeat.

As they were chatting, I found myself at a porno website on my laptop and not paying attention. Suddenly, over my shoulder was Lisa who startled me. I quickly put the cover down on my laptop, hoping she didn't see anything.

I asked her if everything was ok. She looked down at me, smiled and said, "Eric, it's ok. I won't say anything to Maggie. If you need anything while I am here, just let me know." She gave me a kiss on my cheek and left.

I must have turned a dozen shades of red as she walked out of the room. I could not believe I was so careless and was hoping she wouldn't say anything to Maggie.

It was late when we all called it a night. As Maggie was sleeping peacefully, I was tossing and turning. My mind was racing with what Lisa said. Did she come on to me? Was I imagining it? Did Maggie put her up to it? I have no idea when it was that I finally fell asleep.

The next morning, we got up and we all had breakfast. Maggie and I had our PJ's on and Lisa just had a light, short robe on that barely covered her inviting ass. I was a little surprised to see her in it because she had always been rather prudish.

After we ate, I told Maggie that I would clean the breakfast mess and she can go shower. Maggie then asked Lisa to help me while she showered. I told Lisa that she didn't have to but they both insisted.

Maggie went to take her shower and Lisa cleared the table and I washed the dishes. While Lisa cleared the table, she brushed up against me a couple of times even though there was no need to.

As she was leaning over to pick up a napkin, I noticed that Lisa wasn't wearing anything under her robe. For a brief moment, I saw her ass and part of her pussy.

As she turned around, she saw that I was looking at her. She asked if everything was ok and I told her it was and I continued my work.

I finally finished the dishes and we headed our separate ways to our rooms. Maggie already finished her shower and I was going to take mine when Lisa called me to her room. I was only wrapped in a bath towel. When I got there, she was wrapped in a bath towel only. She said she was having a problem with the shower and couldn't regulate the water temperature.

I went in the shower and adjusted the hot and cold water to her liking. She thanked me and as I was leaving, I looked back and her towel was now on the floor and her body exposed. She saw me looking and told me to have a nice shower without batting an eye.

I left as quickly as I could but on my way to my room, my cock got hard. When I got in the room, Maggie noticed my stiff cock and asked me what happened.

I told her I fixed the shower problem and, as I was leaving, Lisa's towel fell and I saw her naked but left right away.

Maggie just smiled and shook her head. "Well," she said, "at least you got a free show."

It was mid morning before we all got together again. I asked the ladies what they wanted to do and they both said "shopping" at the same time. So, off to the mall we went.

The first store I took them too was VS. I stayed outside while they went in. After what seemed like forever, they came out with a couple of boxes and bags of merchandise.

For me, the day was endless but the ladies enjoyed themselves. We went from store to store. It was late afternoon when we left the mall and headed home.

When we got home, I asked the girls what they bought. Maggie said she just bought a couple of items while Lisa said it was none of my business and laughed.

I ordered take out for dinner as we were too tired to go out.

After dinner, I again asked what they bought. Lisa asked if I would like her to model what she picked up. Maggie was hysterical laughing. I got pissed and told Lisa to go ahead and model what she bought.

Lisa left the room and I turned to Maggie and asked, "What the hell is so funny? You can't tell me what you got? "

Maggie told me to relax and be patient.

In about ten minutes, Lisa came out wearing a black see through teddy with a matching g-string. Her outfit left nothing to the imagination. Her tits and nipples clearly visible as was her smooth pussy.

Maggie was smiling as Lisa paraded around in her new outfit. She then asked me if I liked it. I told her yes as I was watching Maggie.

The bulge in my pants was now evident and Maggie and Lisa couldn't help but see it.

Maggie told Lisa, "I told you it would work and get him hard."

I looked at both of them and was getting mad as I knew I was set up.

Maggie then said to me, "Eric, I love you but it isn't right that you have to suffer because I can't perform for you. Now, don't get mad at Lisa. I asked her if she would have sex with you. I would be in the room, if that is ok with you, so I can watch the two people I love the most, enjoying themselves. Please say you will do it for me."

I looked at the both of them and then went over to Maggie and said, "Maggie, I love you but this isn't necessary. I don't need another woman to make me happy, just you."

Then Maggie said, "I want you to do this for me, to make me happy, to make me feel like I am contributing to this marriage."

Eric then said he would do it for her. The three of us headed to the bedroom. Maggie told me to make love to her, using Lisa's body. Maggie stayed in the corner and watched.

Lisa got on the bed as I undressed. Finally, my cock popped out in full erection.

I laid on the bed next to Lisa. We started kissing and our hands roamed over each other. It didn't take long for me to remove Lisa's teddy and her g-string.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, my lovely wife watching us.

I played with Lisa's tits and sucked her nipples. My hand moved down to her smooth pussy and played with it. Soon, I had two fingers in her wet cunt. I then went down on her and started eating her. Lisa took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

I then realized that although I was fucking Lisa, it was Maggie I was making love to.

I slipped my cock in Lisa's cunt and started pumping her, slowly at first then quicker. It didn't take long before I was ready to shoot my cum deep into Lisa's cunt. As I was cumming, I kept calling out Maggie's name, however.

As soon as I finished cumming, I immediately went over to Maggie and kissed her deeply. I told her I loved her and only her.

We both hugged and cried a little.

Lisa had gotten off the bed and went to her room to shower.

I took Maggie and hugged her and didn't want to let her go.

The weekend ended and Lisa went back home. There was no other sex that weekend.

Now, six months later and Maggie's rehab and two operations later, started to work. She could now walk with a cane and is expected to get rid of that cane over the next few months.

Oh, I forgot, my wife is now capable of joining me in bed, performing almost as good as when we first got married.

God, I love this woman...