It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 01

Story Info
She didn't understand the big deal. He had to help her.
15.2k words
4.69
344.6k
541

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers

========================

She didn't understand the big deal. He had to help her.

This could have gone into Loving Wives, but it's more than a simple tale of a mistake, and making things right. Elements could have gone into different categories, such as erotic couplings, fetish, romance, group sex, non-consent, incest, etc. So I've chosen Novels and Novellas as a catch all, rather than label each chapter differently. It's fairly long, seven chapters, and all but the last are complete and edited.

This is another one that's been on the 'finish' pile for a while, and has gone through a few iterations to get where it is today. I hope you enjoy it.

========================

It was a typical Christmas party, really. Most of the same crowd, about a third from the neighborhood, plus friends and co-workers of Tom and Misty. They always put on a nice spread.

We'd moved into the area within the last year, but my wife Wendy and Misty had been friends for a long while. They had worked together at Wendy's first job, until I stole her away to make her mine. This was the fifth holiday party of theirs we'd attended, every year since our wedding.

I was afraid that Wendy might tie one on. She'd had Jeannie, our first, a little less than 4 months earlier, and this was only the second big party we'd attended since then. The last one had been the Thomas' Halloween Party, but she'd been recovering at that point, exhausted and still carrying an extra 15 pounds. She'd been laying off the alcohol, as well, barely 5 weeks after giving birth, still nervous about the effect of booze while breastfeeding.

Mid-November we'd hosted a party of our own, but the barbecue had only included four other couples, and since it was at our house, among close friends, I hadn't worried about Wendy getting a little toasted for the first time in almost a year. She'd earned it. Plus, a tipsy Wendy always meant great loving later.

Tom had a big house. Hell, there wasn't a small one in the gated community we shared. The party was scattered throughout the place, kitchen, family room, living room, media room, dining room, foyer, porch, garage, backyard. I know because I'd just finished the tour looking for my wife. She'd been feeling no pain an hour ago, although it seemed she hadn't been drinking much. The doctor had assured her that having a few drinks while nursing didn't harm the baby, as long as she wasn't drunk while doing it. After he gave her a chart showing her how long it took the alcohol to leave her body, she was happy. She'd been pumping and storing her milk for a few weeks, so she'd have a clear conscience, and wouldn't have to nurse Jeannie for several feedings after the party.

I knew she wasn't planning on holding back, and I wanted to keep an eye on her. She could be a sloppy drunk, and I wanted to find her before she got too obnoxious or boisterous. The alcohol was flowing, the mistletoe was popular, and the flirting was getting a little out of hand.

On the second pass, I found her sitting in a corner, alone, smiling, watching the activities. It was something we liked to do, as the night went on. Find a nice observation point and watch everyone make fools of themselves. The concerns I'd harbored vanished.

She was sitting in a lounge chair, and I perched on the arm of it, leaning down and putting my arm around her. "Having fun?"

"The best. I had to stop drinking, it was hitting me hard."

I leaned closer to whisper to her, and stopped, stunned. Her breath stank. Of cum.

She was watching me, and I saw her get nervous.

"What the fuck, Wendy?" I snapped.

Her look was confused. "What?"

I pressed my face almost to hers. She grinned and pursed her lips for a kiss.

I breathed deep. Shit. No doubt. "Who's cock have you been sucking?" I whispered harshly.

"W...What?" she responded hesitantly. Her face, an open book to me, displayed her guilt.

I stood and grabbed her by the wrist, dragging her behind me toward the entrance. I heard laughing, and looked back to see whose ass I'd have to kick later. Four guys stood together, and Tom was grinning like the cat who'd got the cream. Or delivered it, in this case. Son-of-a-bitch.

"Stop, John," she whined, resisting. "You're hurting me!"

I ignored her, pushed her through the door, and slammed it behind me.

She stopped, standing with her arms crossed. Determined. "I'm not going anywhere with you like this."

"Fine. Stay. I'll fill out the divorce papers tomorrow," I told her as I stomped off.

I heard the clack of her heels chasing after me. "What are you talking about? What divorce?"

"You want to stay here and keep sucking their cocks, you're welcome. You know how I feel about cheating. Don't return to my house."

She ran up to me and grabbed my arm. "Stop, John! You're scaring me!"

"You should have thought about that before you got on your knees and took some asshole's prick in your mouth!"

"Tom's not an asshole. He's one of your best friends," she whined.

Fuck. Just like that. "No he's not. He's the back-stabbing fucker you cheated on me with, and the next time I see him I'm going to beat the living shit out of him."

She was tugging on my arm as I kept walking. I was angry and twice her size, I barely noticed the drag. "John, I never cheated on you. You know I would never do that."

"How long did you hold his cum in your mouth, you stupid slut?"

She let go of me, staring as I walked around the car.

Wendy had always been a cum slut. She loved it. The feel, the smell, the texture. I didn't have a problem with that because she was my cum slut. She loved to have me come on her, playing with my juices, dipping her finger into it, drawing little designs, sucking her finger saucily. She'd sucked me off hundreds, maybe thousands of times. She loved to sit back with a silly smile on her face, holding it in her mouth, playing with it for an eternity. She never rinsed her mouth afterward.

I'd received more than one call at work, telling me she could still taste me, hours after she'd delivered a morning blow job. Those calls made my day. More than once I'd gone home for lunch to give her another taste.

I loved that look on her face, the satisfied, naughty smile, when my cum was fresh in her mouth. Except when I'd seen it tonight, not even recognizing it at first, until I smelled the evidence on her breath.

I unlocked the door and got in the car.

"I don't have my purse or my coat," she said.

"Go back and get it. I don't care. Get in the car, or go back. Your choice."

She opened the door and dropped into the seat heavily, slamming the door behind her. "Why are you being such an asshole? It was only a blowjob."

"Only a blowjob!" I screamed at her. "Are you really that ignorant! Get out. Just get out." I pushed her harshly.

She struggled, hanging onto the door handle. "I didn't fuck him. I never would. I wouldn't cheat on you. I couldn't."

"Go suck all of them. I really don't care. Be their slut, you cheating bitch."

She was crying softly. "Why do you keep saying you don't care, when you're so angry?"

"I don't care what you do anymore. You destroyed any marriage we had when you threw your wedding vows away." I told her, driving the half-dozen blocks to our home.

"IT WAS ONLY A BLOWJOB!" she shrieked. "You know I sucked dozens of cocks before we were married. That's all it was. A little quickie suck. Kind of a Christmas treat. I didn't cheat. I didn't let them touch me. I never fucked anyone."

"Before we were married," I reminded her. "Nameless nobodies I didn't know about before we were committed to each other. Before your vows to stay faithful to me. Now you're just another cheating slut."

"I didn't cheat! I keep telling you that. Why won't you believe me? I never lie to you. You know that. I'm not lying now."

"How many?" I asked.

"How many what?" she replied nervously.

"You said them. How many cocks did you suck?"

"Tonight?"

"GOD DAMN IT!" I screamed at her, beating my hand against the steering wheel, as I pulled into the driveway. "How many tonight?" I asked, trying to calm down.

"Two," she said softly.

"Tom and...?"

"I'm not going to tell you. You're just going to get mad over something stupid. You're not going to beat up Tom either. He didn't do anything wrong."

"Then you can stay out here, or go back to the party. You're not coming in my house, slut."

"It's my house too!"

"Not since you destroyed our marriage, bitch. You can talk to your lawyer. I'll have a restraining order in the morning." Not likely, I know, but it sounded good.

I got out of the car and slammed the door behind me, unlocking the back entrance. Once again, the noisy clack of her 4 inch fuck-me heels chased after me. The sound irritated me to no end. "Please, John. This is stupid."

I opened the door, and pressed my hand against her chest, preventing her from following. "Oh. I'm stupid now? For wanting my WIFE to be FAITHFUL!"

"Jarrod. The other one was Jarrod, Ok?" she snapped.

"Ok? Did you say Ok? It's supposed to be Ok that you sucked two strange cocks tonight?"

"They're not strange. They're our friends," she argued, standing on the step.

"Friends? You humiliated me! My wife's a cheating slut, with our friends, at the biggest party of the year, and everyone's laughing at me behind my back, hell, to my face. I can never stand to see any of them again. You've destroyed us. Our marriage. Our life. How could you?"

She put her hand on my arm and I shook her off. "They're not laughing at you. They would never do that. They think you're the luckiest guy in the world. They might get a couple of quick sucks, but you get it every day, all you want. I'm yours, not theirs."

"Every day!" I snapped angrily. "When was the last time you sucked me off."

"Yesterday," she answered quickly.

"To finish? You held my cum in your mouth like you did theirs?"

"No, you wanted to fuck."

"Of course I wanted to fuck! I've been doing without for over five months. Of course I want to fuck!" I reminded her. "When was the last time you sucked me off?" I asked again.

"Last week," she said hesitantly.

"Really? I don't remember that. When was it?"

She seemed to be thinking about it. "I...I don't remember."

"Three weeks ago, last Wednesday."

"No! I know we did it since then," she argued.

"Three and a half weeks. You haven't sucked me off since we started having sex again."

She approached closer, reaching for me, and I brushed her hand away again. "I thought all you wanted was my pussy. You seemed so happy."

"I was happy, until I found my wife was sucking off everyone we know, while making me do without. You are such a bitch."

She shook her head. "I...I never denied you. You know I love to suck your cock. It's the best. I swear, I love it. I love you."

"You did deny me. Multiple times. Shall I list the times for you? You were too busy thinking about your new boyfriends, I'm sure."

The tears were running again. Big fake tears. "They're not my boyfriends, and I've never denied you anything. Our love life is the best. Everyone knows that."

I pulled the scotch out of the cabinet, and poured myself a big stiff one. "Right. And just how would everyone know that?"

She blushed. "You know we women talk about stuff. Everyone's jealous. Girls and guys."

"Great. They know I'm a cuckold, and they know everything about our love life. They know I can't satisfy my wife, and she has to get cock from assholes like Tom and Jarrod. Jarrod? Really? Jesus, Wendy, any other little tidbits you'd like to dump on me? Something else you can do to destroy everything we ever had?"

She stomped out of the room. "Fuck you, John! Why are you making such a big God-damned deal out of a lousy blowjob!"

I watched her disappear into the bedroom, closing the door behind her.

No way. No fucking way.

I followed her and tried to open the door. It was locked. "You BITCH!" I snarled, and kicked the door hard, splintering the frame.

She was sitting on the bed, eyes wide in fright, staring at me. "You don't fucking lock me out of my room. This is my bedroom. Get your cheating ass out of here and find somewhere else to sleep." I don't think I'd ever been angrier in my life.

"You're drunk, you jerk. You're going to feel sorry about this tomorrow, and I'm not going to forgive you no matter how much you beg." She had her shoes in her hand and did a piss-poor job of throwing them at me. I didn't even have to dodge.

Wendy ran out of the room crying, and I slammed the door behind her. I fell back on the bed, feeling the tears come. How could she do this? Why? What had happened to us?

* * *

I slept restlessly, images of her sucking cock after cock, men lined up waiting their turn, their stinking juices covering her naked torso. I couldn't turn off the pictures in my brain. I suspected I'd never be able to.

I finally got out of the bed, tired and miserable. A quick shower didn't help. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen. My former loving wife was sitting there, watching me coldly.

I poured myself a cup of coffee, taking a sip. I grabbed a piece of plain white bread and ate it, hoping it would settle my stomach. I avoided looking at the slut.

"Are you calm enough to explain yourself yet?" she asked.

"Yes. I've thought about it. I'll have the papers drafted Monday. I'll pay child support for whoever's child it is. There'll be no alimony, we've only been married four years. We'll split everything 50/50..."

"What are you talking about! We're not splitting anything!"

"We'll sell the house. Hopefully we won't lose too much on it. There's not much in the bank..."

"Whoever's child it is! She's your baby, John. You know that."

"I know nothing. Nothing about you. I would never have believed you were a lying cheater, but there you go. Learn something new every day."

"I DIDN'T CHEAT! STOP SAYING THAT!"

"Did you, or did you not suck Tom's cock?" I asked.

"I told you I did, but that was all!"

"Did you, or did you not suck Jarrod's cock?"

"Why do you keep asking? I told you I did, but nothing else. He never touched me."

"Who else? How many others?" I asked, sipping my coffee, trying to act strong, facing her betrayal.

"Why? Why do you want to know? Does it really matter? I swear I didn't cheat on you with any of them."

"I need to know who I can never face again. Whose asses I'm going to kick. Whose lives I'm going to destroy, just like they've destroyed mine."

"Please stop this, John. You're frightening me. Calm down. Nothing's happened. We'll be fine, better than fine. Just calm down."

"Who, Wendy? Who else's cock have you sucked, cum you savored and swallowed like a common street walker?"

"Aaron, alright? Just Aaron. Tom three times, Aaron once, and Jarrod once. That's all. Five stupid blowjobs, and you're getting this worked up over it. Shit. I wish I'd never done it."

"I wish you'd never done it too," I said. "We can get lawyers if you want, or we can do a simple uncontested no-fault divorce like the Pennington's. I won't go for infidelity. I'll want joint custody, if the DNA shows that Jeannie's mine."

"I don't want a divorce!"

"I didn't either," I told her. "We really can't afford to drag this out, your daughter will be the one to suffer. Let's just make this simple Ok? I don't want to fight about this anymore. Obviously we have a problem I didn't know about. I'm sorry about whatever it is I did that drove you to this. I would have prevented it if I could. I loved you, you know."

"Oh, God, John. Stop talking like this. We're not getting divorced. Jeannie's yours and you know it. I've never cheated on you. I wouldn't. I love you, and I know you love me. So stop this nonsense."

"How can you say you didn't cheat on me? You had sex with other men. Multiple men. Multiple times. You'd probably have added a few more last night if I didn't catch you. Stop the lying. Just admit it, and let us move on. I'm not going to use it as the cause of our divorce."

"I didn't have sex with them. I gave them a lousy blowjob. Less than five fucking minutes with any of them. Jesus, how many times do I have to explain it to you, you idiot!"

Could she be that dense? Really?

I walked over and took her by the hand. She leaped out of the chair, her ratty old robe opening, showing me her exquisite body. Which I'd never get to enjoy again. I peeled her arms away from me, grabbed the phone, and walked with her into the living room. "Sit."

She sat down, still clinging to my hand.

I called my mother, and pressed the speaker-phone button. A few rings later someone picked up. "John? Have fun last night?"

"Hey Mom. Is there any chance that you can watch Jeannie a little longer? Wendy and I have some things we have to get done."

"What's wrong? What's going on? Is there some problem?"

Never could pull one over on Mom. "No. Just some stuff we have to work out. Can you watch her 'til this evening? I'll give you a call before we come for her."

"Of course. You know I love my grand-daughter. Every moment with her is precious. Are you sure everything's Ok?"

"Not now Mom. I'll talk to you later."

Wendy was watching me as I hung up and dialed the next number. It rang several times before it picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey Misty. John here. Sorry we had to leave early. Hell of a party."

"What happened? Tom said you marched out of here around midnight without saying a word to anyone. You were practically dragging Wendy with you. Is everything alright?"

"Wendy's here with me now. You're on speaker-phone."

"Why? What's going on?"

"I have a pretty simple question for you. What would you consider cheating in a marriage?"

"John!" Wendy exclaimed.

"Oh my God! You didn't cheat on her did you! Please tell me you didn't," Misty sounded angry.

"No I didn't cheat. I'm trying to make sure we understand each other. Where does flirting and kidding around stop, and cheating begin."

Misty was quiet. "What did she do?"

"Please. Can you help us here? You're her best friend. When is it cheating?"

"God, I don't know. Anything sexual of course. I guess it could be cheating even before you do it, emotionally. When you decide you're going to."

"By sexual, what do you mean? Please be specific."

"John, this is embarrassing. Wouldn't you prefer to talk to Tom?"

"No, I would definitely not prefer to talk to him," I answered her heatedly.

"Oh no," she moaned. "Please tell me that they didn't..."

"Cheating. When is it cheating?"

"I...I guess anything involving breasts, penis and vagina," she said.

"Through clothing? How about the ass?"

"I don't think some light touching is really cheating. A lot of that happens you know. It's not that serious. Rubbing someone's butt during a dance, or a friendly boob squeeze isn't that bad. Not between friends. That's all it was, right?"

"What about screwing? Anal sex, oral sex? Any of that cheating?"

"What kind of crazy question is that? Anything involving touching a naked ass, tit, pussy or cock is obviously cheating. Do you mean like through their underwear? That might not have to be cheating, as long as nobody comes."

"If it was naked skin, and someone did come, that would be cheating?" I asked.

"What the hell is going on, John? Of course coming, no matter how it happens would be cheating."

"Thank you, Misty. I'm sorry we bothered you, and made a bit of a scene last night."

"Please, John. What happened? You can't leave me hanging like this! What's this about? Wendy?"

"Later, I promise. Thanks for your help." I hung up on her, and looked over at my cheating wife.

Wendy didn't look the least remorseful. "That's stupid. Of course she'd say that. Their sex life is shit. She's never blown Tom. What does she know?"

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,382 Followers