It Was Only a Blowjob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,423 Followers

Between the teasing, a naked horny wife, and an equally naked young whore in my bathroom, I was ready to do just that. I rolled over on top of her and between her legs before the words were out of her mouth.

She guided me home, and she was as wet as she'd ever been. I leaned over her, stroking into her slowly and steadily, as she left little kisses all over my face. She smiled. "Have I told you how much I love you lately?"

"Yes, but I never get tired of hearing it."

"You fit me perfectly, don't you? Do you think you'll ever get tired of me? Tired of sleeping with the same woman for the rest of your life?"

I kissed her lips, and plunged in deep, forcing a little grunt out of her. I stayed there, buried inside of her. "Never. It's a dream come true."

She smiled. "Did you really tell Mom you checked her out, to see what I'd be like 20 years from now?"

I thrust in her again, hard, making her grunt. "You girls talk too much."

"Is that a yes?"

"Maybe. Am I in trouble now?"

She teasingly thrust up against me, "Silly. Of course not. The first time you saw her you were thinking of being with me 20 years later. Every damn thing you do makes me love you more. Can you ever forgive me for letting you down?"

"I told you. You were forgiven almost as soon as it happened. Do you understand now why I was so upset?"

"Completely. You had every right to be. It's a miracle you even let me back in the door. I cheated on you, over and over again, and hid it from you. I disrespected you, and embarrassed you in front of our friends. I put a terrible strain on our marriage. I'm not going to apologize again for it, the words aren't enough. But I will make it up to you, and I will do my damnedest to make things right."

"We'll do that together," I whispered, my lips brushing hers, our bodies undulating together, in a perfect, familiar rhythm.

"No, I'll do it. If you're not happy with the results, then we'll see. Please let me try first, I need to do this."

"Go ahead then. I'll be here if you need my help." I didn't tell her that no matter what she did, I'd probably seek out my own retaliation.

She sighed, relaxing, thrusting back against me as I continued to make love to her. "You like this better than the blowjobs, don't you?" she whispered after a while.

I paused in mid-stroke. "Of course. A blowjob is too one-sided. I love the pleasure you give me with your sweet, sexy mouth, but this, what we're doing now, is incredible. I'll never get enough of it."

She grinned. "We'll see about that. I'm going to fuck you silly, dear husband. All the fucking and blowjobs a man could ever ask for."

I held my face above hers, staring into her eyes, trying to let her see what I felt for her. We made love slowly, intimately. She finally tilted her head back, closing her eyes. "Yes, yes, yes," she chanted softly with each stroke, interrupted every so often with a high-pitched "Ohmygod!"

It was unusual for her. She normally only got like that after an extended period of hard fucking. When we were making slow, quiet love, her excitement and orgasms were quieter.

I thrust a little more firmly, but I didn't want to change things when she was already on her way. She was starting to tremble, no longer vocal, her face strained, her neck taut. She was groaning a little 'Oh' with each new stroke, her fingers digging into my arms.

She snapped, screaming loudly as she came for me, as powerfully as she ever had before, shaking. I kept fucking her steadily and she cried out again, staring up at me, her eyes looking almost fearful.

"GET A ROOM, YOU TWO!" Kelly shouted out from the bathroom, laughing.

"Come for me," Wendy gasped. "Fill me, take me, love me."

I was getting close, and I kissed her briefly, before closing my eyes and losing myself in the sensation. I slowed down, experiencing every thrust, every connection, as if each new one was my first. I had almost stopped, slowly penetrating her, pulling back completely, then opening her again, completing us. I was quiet as I pushed all the way in, one last time, and only when I could go no further, I surrendered and filled her with my hot seed.

I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock, pulsing, as she screamed out, before falling back limp. I felt a weight on the bed, and looked over to see Kelly wrapped in a towel. She leaned over and brushed Wendy's hair back from her face. "Looks like someone enjoyed that."

Wendy had tears in her eyes. "How can you love me so much, after what I did?" she asked piteously.

"How could I not love you? You're my soul mate."

I started to pull out of her, and she clung to me. "Not yet. Please, stay in me a little longer." She pulled me down. I knew what she wanted. The years together ensured that. Sometimes she liked to feel my weight on her, pinning her down. I took some of the weight off my arms, and rested on her, feeling her breathing change.

"Don't leave me, John. Never leave me."

I kissed her face. "Now you're being silly. You're mine. Always."

Kelly dropped her towel, and crawled in next to us. "I know I'm being selfish, but can I lay here with you two for just a moment? Please? I've never been around love like yours."

Wendy looked at her, reached an arm out and pulled her close. She didn't say anything, and neither did I as I lifted an arm and put it around her as well.

Kelly buried her head in Wendy's shoulder, and I felt her trembling. She abruptly pulled away. "I...I have to go."

Wendy held her. "Don't, stay a moment."

Kelly seemed almost to panic. "No. Please. I can't. I need to go." She scrambled off the bed, and almost ran out of the room.

I rolled off of Wendy, onto my back, and she turned to me, holding me tightly. "We have to help her, John. She can't go back on the street. She's not a whore."

"What can we do? She's an adult."

"Did she tell you her story?"

"No. She wouldn't. I tried to get her to open up a couple of times."

"God, it's horrible. Tragedies, compounded with some stupid decisions. She's drowning. It's a terrible, heart-breaking thing. We have to help her. We have to. If we don't, and we come out of this intact, I'll hate myself."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know yet, but right now, I want her back in our bed, and I need her to know she's loved. Bring her back to me, John."

I kissed her softly. "Have I ever been able to deny you anything?"

She smiled. "No. I want this as much as I've wanted anything in my life. Please?"

"Your wish is my command, dear wife."

I found Kelly on the couch, curled up under an afghan. She was crying. I sat down beside her and stroked her hair. "I'm taking you back to our bed."

She shook her head. "I shouldn't."

I scooped her into my arms, lifting her easily. "My wife will never forgive me if I don't. Who would ever believe she'd want someone like you in my bed?"

"A whore like me?" she said sadly.

"No, a beautiful caring young woman like you. Naked," I teased.

"You're just making it more difficult," she whispered.

"That's the last thing I want to do," I told her. "I want you to be happy."

She shook her head. "I don't deserve to be happy," she muttered.

"Stop talking nonsense. Everyone deserves to be happy. A wonderful young girl like you, more than most."

She shook her head again, as I carried her through the door of my bedroom. Wendy pulled back the covers beside her, in the center of the bed, and I deposited the little naked bundle of angst there. I killed the lights, and climbed in next to her.

For the next half hour or so, all we did was hold her, pet her, and kiss her. It wasn't overtly sexual, more comforting, loving, and cuddling.

My wife spoke to me softly. "Are you going to work tomorrow?"

"I need to. Things that I have to do, and a customer call I have to make. I'm not looking forward to it. If either of the bastards who were at that party say a word cross-wise to me, I'll probably have to kick their asses, and let the chips fall where they may."

"Don't do that, John! Please, not in the office. Let me try to handle it first."

Kelly was silent, one of her hands touching my body, running softly along my side. I had a hand on her breast, cupping it gently.

"With luck, I won't have to. There were only the two of them, and I don't normally see them every day."

"Maybe they don't know."

"I'm pretty sure at least Paul does. He was in the group talking to Tom, when I found out what you'd done, and Tom was laughing when I dragged you out of there. Before we got out the door, all of them were."

"You think Tom would actually talk about it? He promised he'd keep it a secret."

"How did Jarrod end up getting a blowjob that night?" I asked her, pretty sure I knew the answer.

She got quiet. "God, I really fucked up bad, didn't I?"

Kelly kissed her. "Shhh. You did. It is what it is. Now we make it better, remember?"

I leaned across Kelly, and kissed my wife. "Don't worry about it. It won't happen again. We move forward now."

As long as I was over Kelly, I leaned down and gave her a nice long kiss. "I'm tired now. It's been a long weekend. Why don't we all get some sleep."

"I don't want to be between you and your wife," Kelly whispered. "It feels wrong. Switch places with me?"

We did, and I drifted off, two lovely naked women leaning into me, my arms around both. I couldn't think of a better way to fall asleep.

* * *

I woke alone, which was a little disappointing. I kind of liked getting woken up with a blowjob, and I had a hard-on that looked like it was going to go to waste.

Hitting the bathroom, I cleaned up for the day, in a bit of a hurry, since the alarm hadn't gone off and I was running almost an hour late. My office wasn't a stickler for hours, but I liked getting in early, to see when the others arrived. I guess one day wasn't going to kill me.

The girls were finishing making breakfast, which was usually a very simple meal for me. They were both dressed in my t-shirts, and I had to confess, they looked better in them than I ever would.

Wendy turned and met me, hugging me and giving me a kiss. "I was going to give you a little morning treat, but when I went to look for you, you were already in the shower."

"You're always welcome to join me," I told her with a kiss. We didn't do stuff like that very often, at least not in the last few years.

She pouted. "I'm such a dope. I didn't even think of it. You wouldn't mind?"

"Mind? Never. I love bathing with you."

She grinned. "Good. We'll be doing a lot more of that, too. Save some water."

Kelly walked over and gave me a quick kiss. "Good morning, handsome. Thank you for last night. That might have been the best night's sleep I ever had."

She grabbed a couple of plates and took them to the table.

"Tell her she can't go, John. She can't leave today. I need her help, still. Please."

I laughed. "You can't leave, Kelly. Sorry. The old ball-and-chain has spoken. I need your services still."

Kelly wasn't laughing. "No you don't. You have your wife for that now."

"Please. She wants you here, and I want you here. Do you have to go?" I asked.

"John, every minute I stay makes it more difficult. I don't want to get in the way of you and Wendy getting back together."

Wendy was finishing getting the breakfast on the table. "You're not. If anything, you make us better. Please?"

I went over to Kelly, who was seated, and put my hands on her shoulders, massaging them gently. "Think it over. We both want you here." I kissed her on the cheek, and took my seat.

The girls were very hush-hush about what they were up to, but they were talking about Wendy's and my early days together, and seemed to be in a good mood. I didn't linger over breakfast, finishing up, and getting ready to leave. I gave Wendy a kiss. "Thanks for breakfast. This was nice."

She grinned, pulling me back for a more serious kiss. When she was done with me she said, "Kelly helped a lot. She's good in the kitchen. You should thank her as well."

Yep. My wife was full of surprises.

I went over to Kelly and leaned down for a kiss. It was nice, soft and lingering, just a little tongue. "Thank you for everything, Angel."

She smiled. "You're welcome. Now go make us some money."

I laughed, and headed out to face the day, with more than a little trepidation.

* * *

The office turned out not to be a problem, at least not that Monday. Work was work. Too many emails and conference calls, project reviews and decisions, and my normal engineering visits to see how things were going, the typical Management-by-walking-around. As a director, I wasn't as involved in the day-to-day operations of the projects as I had been a couple of years earlier, but I still liked to keep my fingers in it.

I did take a lunch break and hit the bank. My lady of the evening had earned her pay, and it was more than I could get out of the ATM.

I thought about my situation at home, and was more than a little curious about what Wendy was up to. I also had my reservations over what she wanted to do about Kelly. I'd like to help the girl, I would. But not at the expense of my marriage, and I was thinking she might be trouble. You don't end up in her place at 18 without having some serious issues.

In the back of my mind, I was still playing with the idea of what to do about the three assholes, Tom in particular. He'd started it, the fucking instigator, and he'd have to pay. Big time. No two ways about it.

I imagine there are those who think it wasn't his fault, no big deal. I wasn't married to him, and guys were guys. My wife was the one who'd strayed.

Sorry. I'm not wired that way. Guys who chase married women are complete and total asswipes. When they do it to their friends, whatever they've got coming to them is only just desserts. The fucker was married, with a wonderful loving wife, two kids, and a great job. He had no business chasing after mine.

On the drive home, I let a couple of possible solutions percolate in my thoughts, until I had a fairly good idea of how I'd at least start my revenge.

* * *

When I walked in, the girls were sitting in the family room arguing. It didn't sound angry, just a disagreement. I didn't get to hear much of it, they shut up when I entered the house.

They both got up, and met me in the hallway. Kelly got to me first. "Well if it isn't the protector and provider, back home after a long day in the trenches." She offered her lips up for a kiss, and I accepted.

My wife moved into my arms, claiming a better one. "Go dress down, and join us. We did some shopping today. I think you'll like it."

I got out of my suit, and made myself comfortable. When I arrived back in the family room, it was empty.

"Wendy?" I called out.

"Just a moment, love. I'll be right there."

She walked out a few seconds later, wearing a sexy black lace babydoll, with a beer in her hand. "I used the credit-card today, I hope you're not angry."

I laughed. "Dressing like that is how you should approach me every time you do something I may not like. It's hard to get angry at you, when all the blood from my head is below my waist."

Kelly walked in, with a tray of snacks, wearing a white version of the same outfit. She looked fabulous. "Wow. That's a hell of a combination you two have going," I observed.

Wendy rubbed up against me. "You like it? You're not mad?"

"Hell no. Buying lingerie will never get me mad."

She laughed. "Remember you said that! Drink up, we'll be right back."

It was a couple of minutes later when they returned, wearing nothing but matching sexy bras and panties. This time my wife was in red, and Kelly was in pink. They both had on heels, matching red for my wife, and white for Kelly. "I decided I don't dress sexy for you often enough," Wendy started. "This is for when we go out. I bought two more sets which will remain a surprise. Still not angry I hope. We did spend kind of a lot."

The truth was I made good money. We could afford it. I'd been with the same company for seven years, and I'd grown with them. We'd only had six people when I started there, and I was an intern. We had more than 100 now. I had stock options, and they'd started vesting two years earlier. We weren't wealthy, but a few thousand didn't hurt us at all.

"Worth every penny," I told her honestly.

She smiled, turning slowly. "The shoes are new, too," she said nervously.

I laughed. "Wendy, you don't spend enough on yourself. I don't mind, and we can afford it. Treat yourself now and then."

"The shoes were more than $150," she confessed.

"I don't care if they cost a thousand. They're gorgeous on you."

She pouted. "We might have spent more than a thousand."

"Come here, honey," I said, opening my arms.

She came over and sat in my lap. "I didn't mean to get carried away, but we were having such a good time," she said softly.

I hugged her. "I love you. What's mine is yours. So we might spend a little less on our next vacation. It's not going to be a problem. We'll still be able to pay our bills."

The baby monitor on the table next to me went off, and I could hear fussing, that shortly became crying. Wendy hopped up. "Your baby's up. I'll get her."

She climbed out of my lap, and took off in those cute heels. Kelly took her place in my lap. "I'm sorry we bought so much. She went kind of crazy. I'll pay you back," she said nervously.

"No you won't. Consider it part of the tip."

She nodded. "Why are you both so good to me?"

"We love you, silly girl. You did a good thing this weekend. You may have saved our marriage."

"You both would have gotten back together. It was pretty obvious. The way you feel about each other."

I pulled her in close, hugging her, while I heard Wendy talking to our little girl over the monitor, cooing over her. It sounded like she was changing her diaper.

"Maybe. I did a dangerous thing, and you could have made it worse. You decided to help instead. That was a very kind and generous gesture. I hope you understand that, and what it means to both of us."

She leaned against me. "I need to leave soon. I...I can't stand being here much longer."

Her words hurt me. Shocked me. "You can't stand being here?"

She shook her head. "No. Every moment I'm here, every time I see you two together, it hurts. It's going to make it that much more difficult to go back to doing what I have to do."

"What exactly do you have to do?"

"You know. I have to take care of myself, and I have no education and no skills. I've got to keep a roof over my head, and eat."

I lifted her up a little, so I could reach into my pocket. I pulled out the bank envelope and passed it to her. "For the weekend." I pulled out a second envelope, and handed it over. "For the rest of the week. You shouldn't have to worry about a roof and eating for at least a few days."

She looked in the envelope. "There...there's a lot of money in here."

"You earned it."

"How much?" she asked, counting through the bills.

"A thousand. Another thousand if you'll stay the rest of the week."

She closed the envelope. "No, it's too much."

I laughed. "You're not very good at the business side of things are you? We're definitely going to have to work on that. You should have asked for more." I pulled out a last envelope, and put it in her hands. "Two-hundred a night, remember? That's $1000 for five days. But I'm buying your days, too. An extra hundred a day."

Her eyes misted up. "Why?"

"Do I have to go over that again? Because I want to, and I can. That should be reason enough."

She scrambled out of my lap, when Wendy returned with Jeannie in her arms. My wife put my daughter in my arms, and I looked down at her happy smiling face. I loved putting my finger in her hand, and watching her grab it. She was getting stronger, and had a nice little grip.

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,423 Followers