It was Supposed to be a Joke

Story Info
I should have been clearer.
970 words
3.52
18.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Lisa, is a beautiful and sexy woman but sometimes she isn't the brightest bulb in the box, if you know what I mean.

Now, please understand that I am not disparaging her in any way, but she is a bit naive at times. Such is the case in this story.

Let me take you back to last month and you will see what I mean.

Lisa and I have been married a couple of years now. We are both 25 and live in a small house outside of town. We both work out of the house and have two offices in the basement that we work out of. Lisa is a fashion designer and I am an IT designer and work freelance.

Every week, me and my four buddies play poker. We alternate houses so every fifth week it is my turn to host and this particular week was my turn. We have known each other for years and Lisa knew them and their wives as well. There are always surprises at the game to make things funny.

Usually the wives play hostess and make snacks and/or give us drinks during the course of the night or go out for the evening. The game usually runs from 8:00 p.m. until 1:00 a.m.

I told Lisa to dress up in the outfit I just bought her which she hadn't see yet. It was meant as a joke.

After a long time, she came out of the bedroom wearing the bar maid outfit. She looked gorgeous in it. She smiled and gave me a show.

The skirt barely covered her ass and her tits were busting out of the top of the white blouse, which was designed to be worn without a bra but she kept her bra on. The fishnet stockings gave her a slutty, but sexy look. I knew the guys would get a laugh out of it as this would be out of character for her.

Lisa said the outfit made her look like a slut and the guys would want her to put out. I told her if she wanted to make some money tonight, it would be up to her to far she wanted to go as I meant it as a joke.

She asked what if they wanted to fuck me. I told her to charge them a lot and laughed.

I told her she would be the bright spot of the night. I even told her that the guys would love her in the outfit and she could expect some good tips.

The doorbell started ringing and Lisa answered the door. When the guys saw my wife, I thought they were going to cum in their pants. I started laughing.

She escorted them to the poker table which was set up in the living room. I had the five chairs in place and everyone took their seat. They made some wisecracks and patted her on the ass and we all laughed as it was done in clean fun.

One of the guys asked if they had to tip the bar maid. I told them that the bigger the tip, the bigger the reward and we all laughed.

Lisa stayed in costume and served as snacks and drinks. The guys would give her tips when she served them. The night went well and after two hours we took a break.

I realized after awhile that Lisa and my friend Bob were gone. After 15 minutes they appeared smiling and laughing. I didn't think anything of it.

The game continued and Lisa was getting some tips and enjoying the attention she was getting.

Keep in mind that this was supposed to a joke and nothing more. I guess I should have been more specific with Lisa and I guess what happened was my fault.

After a couple of hours I was about out of money and it was almost time to quit as this was the last hand. The hand I now had was a winner and I bet all of my money. Then Jim raised me. Since I had no money, I asked Lisa if I could use her for the bet to cover the raise. She said yes, as did Jim. However, Bill raised and I was now desperate, so I said that Lisa would do whatever the winner wanted if I lost. Lisa said ok as did the guys. I still felt I had the winning hand.

Finally the raising was over as Jim called. He showed a full house. I had him beat. Then I showed my cards. I had four kings. I started pulling the money in and telling Lisa she was safe. Just then Bill laid his cards out. He had a straight flush and won the hand.

I sat in shock and looked at Lisa. Not only did I lose my money, my wife had to pay up too.

I sheepishly asked Bill what he wanted Lisa to do. Bill said whatever Lisa offered to him, he would take as his winning.

Then Lisa said she would do the same as she did for Bob. I looked at her and Bob and asked what that was.

Lisa said that Bob offered her a big tip if I gave him a blow job, so I did. I looked at Bob and shook my head. I knew it was my fault.

Bob agreed to that and Lisa came over and took out Bill's cock and gave him a blow job.

The guys finally left. I told Lisa it was all my fault as the whole thing was supposed to have been a joke.

She just smiled and said that it was ok as she made over a $100. Then she asked when the next game at our house would be.