It was the Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaarrrggghhh!" was the sound that burst out of his lips. Cum burst out of his cock. Her mouth stopped its frantic motion but held him tight while spurt after spurt exploded into her. He opened his eyes and watched as a white stream slipped from the corner of her mouth and ran down her chin. She ran her tongue around his head one last time then pulled her head off, ran a finger up her chin and sucked the semen off of it then tipped back her head and swallowed his load.

"Not to throw your own words back at you, but that obviously isn't the first time you've given head," he said.

"Are you calling me a slut," she said and winked.

"Only if you want me too."

"Well, not to throw your words back at you but you smell and taste incredible." She bent and licked off a trickle of cum that had belatedly found its way out. And, yes, you can call me a slut but only to my face." She bent down to kiss him and for the first time in his life he tasted and smelled himself in a woman's mouth. And for one of the only times in his life he didn't not immediately wilt after a body-shaking orgasm.

He twisted around behind her and held her ass in the air as she crawled forward on the towel. She knew what he wanted and obviously approved because she crossed her arms on the towel and laid her head on them, face down, raising her vagina even higher. He took his cock in his hand and brushed it back and forth over her warm, wet labia then eased himself inside. She sighed and pushed back against him and they held that position for several seconds before he started to slide back and forth inside her.

He thrust and she pushed back against him, letting out a squeal every time he pushed his full length inside. They found their rhythm and he grabbed her hips, pushing, pulling, pushing, pulling with his grunts, her squeals and the sound of her squishing juices swirling into the air. They fucked like animals in the waning afternoon sun. Visions of ancestral sex swam through his mind as he wondered how many indigenous, prehistoric couples had mated here in this spot. He felt like primal man taking his woman from behind after she had offered her intimate self to his urges.

"I'm cumming," he told her as a warning, once again, that she was about to get his liquid inside her body. "What do you want me to do?"

She pulled off, rolled over and lay flat pushing her gorgeous breast together. "Please cum on my tits." He straddled her and pumped his cock hard until he shot his seed over her.

"C-cups," he said as he collapsed on top of her, squishing his semen between them.

She laughed, "I thought you couldn't cum twice in that short of time."

"Must be the fresh air," he said, rolling off onto his side, facing her and pulling her into his arms. Her breasts felt amazing swollen against his chest with his stickiness slowly drying and gluing them together. They lay that way, silently, until he felt her shiver.

"It's getting cool," he said, looking into her eyes. "We should get dressed." He tried to pull away but she held him tight.

"So, how are we playing this?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd just like to know if this is nameless, anonymous sex or if there might be an exchange besides bodily fluids. I mean I'm okay either way but I confess that I found this a little satisfying."

"Just a little? Hmm, I guess I'll have to try harder."

"My cottage isn't far from here. We could pour a glass of wine, throw on a fire, curl up in front and see how hard you can try." She pushed back and flicked his now flaccid penis.

"I'm up for that, but I might need a shower, he said, rubbing at the dried semen on his chest. "And I might need a rest before I'm truly up for it."

They pulled on their clothes and when he stood up from gathering his towel she leaned in and kissed him, biting insistently on his lower lip. He felt a familiar tingle in his groin and smiled, knowing he would be good for another session even if they started right now.

She obviously caught the look in his eye because she laughed. "Maybe you're right," she said. "There is something in the air around here."

12