It Was the Most Beautiful Spot

Story Info
Hiking trip gets interesting after rain.
2.4k words
4.46
24.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the most beautiful spot in all of Virginia. The sun rose above the tree line spreading golden light over the little lake hidden on top of a mountain. I had found this amazing spot quite by accident. I have been hiking the various trails through the Blue Ridge Mountains near my home for years, but had never come across anything this beautiful.

I came huffing over a huge ridge, sweat glistening in the early afternoon sun. Finally, the sun had burst through the overcast clouds hanging over the mountain. It was hot! I know, women don't sweat but they perspire, but honestly, I was sweating! At the top of the ridge, while catching my breath, a shimmering light caught my eye. I jogged down the slight incline, avoiding tripping over outstretched roots and found myself at the beach of a beautiful little lake. Feeling like a little girl left in a candy store by herself, I threw myself down on the beach, stripping my hiking boots and socks off, giggling. Nothing is more refreshing to a tired sweaty body than standing in cold mountain water up to your short line.

My eyes were closed, enjoying the sounds of nature around me when I heard a noise not native to the Virginian Woods, a guitar. A guitar? My eyes flew open, as I strained to hear the soft serenading coming from the shady woods. My keen ears picked out someone strumming a guitar, and somewhat singing along. Somewhat put off for having someone else interfere in my meditative solitude, I turned to wade out of the lake. This lake, like every other one in this state is covered with a nice slimy film of algae on the rocky bottom. I gracefully turned, slipped, and landed ungracefully into the water with a loud curse and splash.

I guess my splash and scream alerted my musician in the woods. When I emerged from under the green water, and unceremoniously swung my hair out of my face while uttering bawdy curses under my breath, I noticed someone standing on the shore, guitar strapped on his back, and a concerned look on his face. I walked out of the water looking like a drowned rat that had eaten some bad cheese. He offered me his hand to help me the rest of the way out of the water. A bold of electricity shot through my hand as he warmly grasped mine and pulled me out of the water. I looked up at him with a genuine look of surprise, seeing if he felt the same thing I did. His eyes read something totally different.

I looked into his deep blue eyes and was immediately lost in their depths. He kind of stuttered something about me catching cold, and I snapped out of my hypnosis. I looked down at my feet, and my attire caught my eye. No wonder he was looking at me like I was a piece of juicy steak, and he was a starving man. My white tank top had become see-through due to my dunk, leaving most of my charms exposed for his perusal.

He quickly turned around, a look of lust flashing over his face before he did. A quiet and very male voice broke our uncomfortable silence.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine thanks, just a little cold and wet now. Sun should fix that soon enough, I hope." I replied.

He quickly made his way to a pile of clothes hastily dropped on the beach when he came to my rescue. He picked up a large sweatshirt and brought it back to me. He sheepishly looked down in my eyes, smiled and handed it to me.

"Here, put this on, its too chilly out here to go around soppin' wet. Its gonna rain soon anyway." This man's voice was like velvet on my skin. "Thank you…."

"The name's Jason"

"Thanks, I'm Brenda," I stole a glance at my watch. "Damn, if it's going to rain, I need to get going, I have a few hours hike to get back to my car. You going my way?" Breathless, praying that he is. "Actually, I'm not. I have a cabin up here; only fifteen minutes walk from here if you'd rather do that? I don't want it on my conscience that you're out here walking the woods in the middle of a storm."

I was debating my predicament, when the first drops of rain fell, sealing my decision. I threw on my boots and replied. "Lead the way."

We walked along in companionable silence. Why didn't I ever take anyone hiking with me? This was really nice.

Well, by the time we had finally reached his tiny little cabin, I was shivering uncontrollably. He ushered me inside, a concerned look on his face, and pushed me inside the tiny bathroom and ordered me to strip, and give him my clothes. I don't ask twice when a good-looking guy like that asks me to strip. I bent over and started to undo the laces on my boots. He graciously backed out the door, and closed it.

A moment later a knock sounded on the door. "I have some dry clothes for you to put on when you're done. They're sitting outside the door. I'll be out on the front porch when you're done," Came the muffled velvet voice from outside the door.

I jumped in the shower, letting the hot water warm me, and soothe my tired aching muscles from hiking such a distance. I got out of the shower, toweled myself off, and retrieved Jason's clothes. I slid on another huge sweatshirt, a pair of Scooby Doo boxers, and a pair of huge warm socks. I snuck out of the bathroom and got a good look at the main room of the cabin.

It was a small cabin, with one bedroom, living room/kitchen, and a bathroom, and an amazing screened in porch. I heard the sounds of the guitar once again and I was drawn to the porch. Jason was sitting in one of the two rocking chairs on the front porch, casually strumming on a guitar and humming. I slowly sank down into the other rocking chair and watched him play.

His hands were running smoothly down the neck of the guitar, fingers long and dexterous. He was playing that guitar like he would play a lover. Soft, gentle, and with so much love and respect. I don't think I've even been so jealous of an inanimate object ever as I was of that lucky guitar. I must have sniffed or made some sort of noise because his eyes shot open, and he stopped playing, fingers still on the strings.

"That was beautiful, please play more for me." I pleaded, not wanting the beauty to end.

"Not as beautiful as you are Bren, sitting right there in my clothes." He answered with a strange look in his eyes.

I blushed several different colors of red, finally settling on a nice tomato color.

"Its nothing to be ashamed of, you really are a beautiful woman."

I had no answer to that comment. I'm not used to compliments, especially from studs like Jason. Jason slid closer to me on the bench, and not pausing a second, slid the guitar strap from around his neck.

" Want to play?" He asked as he held out his "baby" to me.

"Oh no, I don't think I could, I'm not very good at it" I stammered.

Jason patted the seat right next to him. "I'll be honored to teach you."

I settled myself down next to Jason as he handed me his guitar. It was a beautiful golden color, and was a little large for my small hands. Jason arranged it on my lap correctly, and straightened up my hands on the neck. I was smiling uncertainly, but would do anything Jason would ask. Jason all of a sudden left my side and walked into the house.

Before I could ask where he went, I felt a large hand covering my hand on the neck, and his breathing next to my ear.

"Use your left hand to lightly strum the strings and we'll make beautiful music together," his husky voice whispered in my ear.

I complied with his directions, and his left hand over mine showed me how to do the chords as I strummed mindlessly with the right. My mind was fully on the firm chest against my back, the strong warm arms around me, and the warm breath against my cheek. I thought I heard his breathing catch, and I looked up at him and our eyes met. The sparks were there again. His hands stilled over mine and he leaned forward gently kissed my upturned nose.

"You're doing wonderful. Maybe we should move this inside, the mist from the rain is making things a little chilly out here."

I hadn't noticed. I was a little warm. I stood up and we both walked into the cabin, his large warm hand resting on the small of my back.

"Would you like to continue your lesson?" He asked with a gleam in his eye.

" I had a different lesson in mind." I somehow managed to get out.

I closed the distance between us and leaned up against his hard chest and gently kissed his full firm lips. He pulled me close with strong arms and kissed me back with all the gentle passion I had felt from him all afternoon long.

Jason grinned at me, and bent down a little and quickly picked me up in his strong arms, swinging me around the room a few turns. When I was giggling out of slight dizziness, he carried me into his rugged bedroom, and set me down on his large bed with a deep loving kiss. Jason leaned over me, his hands on either side of my head, our bodies touching, kissing me like he needed it to survive. I felt hands gently running over my body, and under the massive sweatshirt.

"You know, I might have to get that sweatshirt and boxers bronzed. They look so much sexier on you than me. Actually I think you'd look sexier with nothing on at all."

With passion in his eyes, Jason slowly undressed me, kissing my body on the naked trail the disappearing clothes took. I closed my eyes to enjoy the feeling of him licking and nipping at my finally warmed skin. It took my breath away as he took one of my nipples into his warm wet mouth.

All of sudden, my nipple was abandoned. I opened my eyes in confusion at the absence of his loving. Jason stood at the side of the bed with a strange look in his eyes.

"Is there anything wrong Jason?" I asked as I covered my body up in embarrassment.

He looked me in the eyes, "oh no baby, its just that you're the most beautiful creature I've ever seen. If I could, I'd love you forever."

I slowly sat up, and wrapped my arms around Jason's waist in a gentle hug. I felt a large hard object against my cheek. I grinned up at Jason and said " Hun, it looks like someone else is wanting to love me forever too." I gently slid my small hands down his slightly rough hairy legs slowly taking his sweatpants with them. I gasped when his dick sprung free of its confines. It was HUGE! I pushed his sweats down to his ankles quickly, all the while not taking my eyes off the prize bobbing right in front of my face. I tenderly took him in my hands and stroked him up and down, deciding where to start. Never one to turn down a good suck, I started licking around the head of Jason's engorged cock. I looked up at him just in time to see his eyes glaze over with passion and his stance wavered a bit. I quickly slurped what I could of his thick ten-inch cock into my mouth. After about five minutes of mind and cock blowing sucking, I felt a hand on my head as if it was begging me to stop. I slowed down and looked Jason in the face.

"Baby, I don't want to lose it now, I want to make it last. Give me a minute." Jason gasped as if in slight pain.

I let go of my suctioning death grip on his cock, sat back a little and looked at him. A quick gleam passed by Jason's eyes, he smiled faintly, as if pondering, and then pounced! I landed underneath all 6 feet plus of him and feeling every single hard plane of that body, especially feeling one large hard lump on my stomach. Jason slid down my body a little, our nipples rubbing, and his cock leaving a hot trail down my stomach. Suddenly I felt my legs being raised, and all 10 inches of hard cock being slowly slid into my hot waiting pussy. I know I stopped breathing. I was brought back by the feeling of being slowly, gently, and completely filled and loved. The look in Jason's eyes as he tried to hold back his own cumming said it all. Who said there wasn't love at first hearing?

I couldn't stand the sweet torture any more. I stretched my arms down, grabbed a handful of Jason's luscious ass, and started to move harder on his glorious dick. Jason could hold back any longer and started to pound his dick deep into my pussy hard and fast, as if he was trying to find a quick way to my soul. We came together in a blinding flash. I would swear there were fireworks.

I woke up the next morning, a smile on my face, but the bed empty except for a warm spot that slightly smelled like my lover. I grinned like one in love as I hugged his pillow to me as I branded his scent into my brain. I swung my legs over the side of the bed, and gingerly got up. That kind of loving leaves you a little sore afterwards, but a big smile on your face. I threw on one of Jason's sweatshirts that got tossed to the floor the night before. I padded quietly out of the bedroom.

I looked around the cabin; Jason was nowhere to be found. All of a sudden I heard a quiet melody coming from the front porch. I followed the sound quietly, and found Jason sitting on the porch, his back to me, looking at the morning mist. I snuck up behind him, slid my arms around his shoulders. I joined him in his quiet meditation in the cool morning mountain air, cheek to cheek. I whispered in his ear.

"This really is the most beautiful spot in Virginia."