Italian Hair Ch. 02

Story Info
A hair lover inherits his Uncle's empire as well as his girl.
1.3k words
4.46
23.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

It should have been a fantastic day for me I had just turned 25 and as such I was to inherit the empire my unmarried Uncle Salvatore had left behind after his brief illness that fateful evening 8 years ago. Uncle Salvatore had interests in clothing, aviation, real estate and a host of other businesses which he started and within a short span of 25 years built into a 20 billion dollar business. Starting from a small vineyard in Florence he used his strong Italian connection including his elder brother my father Silvio who was a politician and other members of my large clan to build a huge empire tell he passed away. I was his oldest nephew but not yet eighteen studying in Rome when surprisingly I was chosen as his legal heir which I would inherit after I turned 25.

There were several relatives who were envious of me none more than the beautiful widow Isabella who was living with my Uncle Salvatore. She was a stunning brunette who was only 30 when he died and though she had got a handsome settlement she craved for more. In fact when I went to see her in Rome just after I finished my college she welcomed me very warmly. It was quite a different hug from what I was used to and I could feel her big bosom as she held me against me. I had always had a crush on her and I could feel my prick swell as I inhaled her musky smell. I am sure she must have felt my stirring loins as she kissed my forehead and then my cheeks.

She took me to the guest bedroom and as I unpacked I found that her clothes too were hung in the cupboard. I found that strange but I did not say a word. After a quiet dinner she came back with me up to the bedroom saying she would sleep on the couch as she still could not sleep in the same bedroom where her beloved Salvatore had used. I was shaking with excitement as she started undoing the buttons on her blouse. Would I see a hirsute woman of my dreams like the ones I had seen in sleeveless blouses in Venice and Florence. My mind wandered at the exotic maid Juanita who had the thickest blackest and longest armpit hair I had ever seen. Would her armpits match those of Juanita.

I realized as I stood there watching her, that I was holding my breath. A small part of me, was hoping that like most Italian women she would have hair in her armpits. However she seemed very modern and I doubted very much if she had shaved her pits. I stood there gazing upon my beautiful Isabella as she slowly removed her blouse in front of me.

She turned away from me and I was disappointed and she bent down to pick up her nightie. I was startled to see huge masses of black hair spilling out of her bent arms. A groan escaped my lips and she suddenly turned to see what happened to me. Since her hands were slightly askew hanging down from her unshaven armpits were thick dense growth of hair. I turned away and she lowered her hands from her breasts, and reaching behind herself, unzipped her skirt. With only the slightest hesitation, she slowly slid the skirt down her legs until she was able to step out of it and place it on the bed with her blouse. Her left arm quickly shot back up covering her breasts while her right hand moved to lower her panties.

Her panties were very thin and I could see a forest of black fur between her legs. The panties hid nothing and she the looked at me as a huge tent formed in my jeans. I put my hand on my lap as she moved towards me. I was breathing heavily hoping this was a dream as this beautiful hairy woman reached for my erection.

Her soft hand s unzipped my jeans and enveloped my engorged phallus. My balls too had swollen as very gently, she stroked my testicles and then my growing cock. Then she moved down by my tool and sitting next to me and brought her beautiful face down until she felt the stiff pubic hair surrounding my balls touch her pretty nose. She flicked her tongue out and teased my fleshy sac. She opened her mouth and took my cock between her lips. She was now on her knees between my legs, her round buttocks resting on her heels as she sucked my cock. I even spotted her hairy arsehole as I put my fingers into the long bushy hair in her unshaven armpits. It was coarse as I pulled at the glistening hair. Her large breasts hung heavily from her chest and rested gently on my thighs. Isabella bathed my thick, long cock with her saliva until it was drenched. Her head bobbed slowly up and down on my erect penis as she opened her throat to be able to deep throat my large dong.

She kept her eyes closed, and every now and then a little moan would escape from her throat. She kept her mouth moving as she sucked. I started thrusting my hips a little more, forcing the head back a little further than she was prepared for. I pressed my cock to her lips and she sucked it all the way into her mouth. I let her suck on my cock for several minutes and then slipping my cock from between her soft lips, I reached down to her full breasts as and she looked up at me. The beautiful woman pressed her back against the bed and pushing up with her legs, slid her body up to a standing position. My fingers eased from her huge tits and then I pinched her taut nipples between my fingers and lifted her arms and started licking the long thick hair in her unshaven armpits.

It was heavenly as the pungent aroma of her hairy armpits hit my nose. I wanted to fuck her badly. I stood up my hands still in her hairy pits and pushed her back towards the bed. I sat down, and my jeans slid over my legs as she pulled then off, and I felt her soft hands gliding up my legs. She lifted my legs to force me to recline, and then covered my body with hers.

We kissed as I savagely put my tongue inside her mouth. My hands explored down to her small waist, and then found the wonderful curve of her hips and her hairy crack. She spread her legs, and pushed herself to a kneeling position over me. As she moved forward, the thick heavy curls on her mound brushed over my manhood, and I jerked uncontrollably.

She grasped my erect shaft and then she lowered herself until I felt soft lips caressing the head. As she moved me over their surface, I felt a slippery dampness unlike anything I had ever experienced. Isabella tentatively pressed herself against me, and I slipped between the lips into the wet heat of her hairy pussy. She adjusted her position, and then slowly pushed herself down over my length.

I got on top of her staring at her thick pubic bush moist with my precum. Her pubic hair covered her entire mound and the head of my penis gently pushed into her. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held me inside her as she continued to squeeze my penis. Isabella moans, her eyes filled with excitement as she pants in time with my thrusting cock, her hips thrusting back against me. Isabella panted, her words lost as she cries out, her entire body seeming to contract as she has multiple orgasms. I gasp, thrusting my hips hard against the spasming body of my Uncle's girlfriend pushing my cock deeper into her tight bushy cunt. Sweat is falling from her gleaming furry pits as the tufty black hair sticks out of her armpits. It was the prelude for things to cum for the Italian heir.

belab
belab
342 Followers