Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 04

Story Info
Carmina torn between fidelity and intimacy with boss.
5k words
4.41
31.2k
8

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read the preceding chapters to follow Carmina's unleashed lust.

On the Monday following their torrid Friday petting session, Kirk arrived at the office alert for any tensions Carmina might display. There were absolutely none. Instead, he was greeted with a bright "Good morning!" and a reminder that they needed to sit down to go over his schedule for the next two arduous weeks. His fiancé was arriving with his kids on Friday for a trip to Disneyland followed by a two and a half day offsite meeting next week with his team from across the country. Her "You've really gotta CRAM it to get it all in!" accompanied by a smiling wink told him there was no need for concern.

She even shifted into her "Mother Hen" mode telling him that she was going to make sure that he worked smart and had enough energy left "to entertain your lady" was telling. She was equally at ease upon meeting his fiancé who thanked her for taking such good care of him.

"I don't know how he ever got along without you. Thanks to you, he leaves work behind and seems so much more relaxed. Whatever you're doing to or for him – please keep it up!"

The following Monday, she mentioned "I was amazed at how tiny your fiancé is! That poor girl!"

"Do you mean poor or lucky?"

Chuckling, "Probably both!"

They sat to map out their week. His speech would be complete by this evening, a dress rehearsal tomorrow and the thank you luncheon for the support team was set. He was to be at the offsite hotel for a Wednesday morning kickoff and would be running nonstop until closing ceremonies at noon on Friday.

"Are you coming back to the office on Friday or heading home?"

"I'm going home."

"What time do you think you'll get there?"

"Why? You'll be long gone since I gave you the afternoon off."

"I was thinking I might drop your mail off at your house?"

"My best guess is around 2:00, but there's no need to drop the mail off. You're welcome to stop by but I will have worked enough."

"I may just do that."

"You're more than welcome. And one thing, if you do decide to swing by, park in the garage. We wouldn't want to start tongues wagging about you being at my house on your day off. A lot of people pass by my place. I'll leave the garage door up."

When Friday morning finally arrived, Carmina's stomach was tied in knots. She paced the floor trying to make a decision – to go or not to go. Luckily Gio had already departed and wasn't there to witness her turmoil. She tried to be logical.

"First and foremost, I shouldn't go because I am a married woman and have never strayed!"

"Second he's my boss, my black boss at that!"

"Third, we could both lose our jobs if anyone ever found out. No way can I afford to lose my $60,000 salary."

"If people found out, would I be vilified as 'just another black cum slut'? Some women will be jealous but call me names to vent their frustrations. Some anonymous men will try to mask their repressed feelings of inadequacy and penis envy by lashing out. Those narrow minded people might be critical but they don't know this patient and capable man like I do. He's left the competition in his wake and earned two major promotions, doubling both our incomes in the process!"

She walked into her closet trying to determine what to wear and her stream of consciousness continued.

"I might not even be able to take that black cock or perform up to his expectations – then what?"

"What if he wants to do some of the repulsive things Gio tried to force me to do like cumming in my mouth or wanting to fuck my ass?"

She almost retched but then thought, "He's not like Gio. He doesn't force me, he could have twice, but lets me decide and boy does he ever make me feel good!"

Despite her inner turmoil, she smiled recalling the feeling of his mouth on her tits, his touch between her legs, the sheer joy she felt when he made her cum!

The mental seesaw of logic vs lust continued as she reached for her dress. "I can still back out between now and this afternoon."

At 1:30, still torn, she slipped behind the wheel of her car still uncertain if she'd stop at Kirk's or continue home.

After a super meeting that got rave reviews from all, Kirk arrived home shortly before 2:00. He raised the garage door in case she stopped by (a 50/50 chance he surmised) and went out to retrieve his mail. As he began thumbing through the stack of junk mail and bills, he heard the sound of a car door slamming shut followed by the purr of the electronic door opener. As he started towards the steps leading down to the garage, the access door opened and in she stepped – wearing her special occasion red dress.

He watched her walk up the steps "Well hello! I was wondering if you'd make it!"

"I'm here."

As she reached the top of the staircase, he slipped an arm around her waist and escorted her into the living room. Once inside, he turned to face her and slipped his other arm around her in a full embrace.

"Thank you for your help with the meeting." He gave her a soft peck.

Then I followed with a longer, much more passionate, tongue inflamed kiss.

"And what was that one for?"

"To show you how much I appreciate you and how incredibly sensuous you are!"

"Thanks", she said and moved towards the sofa.

She sat at the very spot where she'd cum so hard on his hand on her previous mail stop.

She sat with her knees together, soles of her red pumps outward as she rocked her feet back on their three inch heels.

Fidgeting - "I still haven't decided whether or not to become intimate with you."

"I know it's a big step. We can talk about it upstairs," He extended his hand.

She shrugged her purse off her shoulder, took his hand and followed hesitantly as he led her to his third floor bedroom.

Reaching the top floor landing, he led her into the master suite. She paused as they stepped inside to look out onto the spacious deck, its loungers and large potted plants.

"That's sunny and inviting!"

Surrounding her waist with his arms, he turned her to face the floor to ceiling mirrored door of the entry closet.

Looking down into her reflected eyes "This is even more inviting!"

"Yes, it is nice." She said resting her hands on his arms. "Very nice!"

He grasped her hands and lifted them upward until she followed his lead and clasped her fingers behind his neck. Her eyes were intently watching as his hands slid over her hips, moved to her waist and glided upwards grazing her breasts. She shuddered as he kissed her neck and pressed his growing manhood slightly against her ass.

"Let's take off your dress so it won't get wrinkled."

She pulled away and walked across the room, surveying as she walked. First looking down at the king-sized platform bed, peeking into the bath suite and its whirlpool tub, she continued across the room. She paused before the picture window, closed the shades and turned back to him.

She hesitated briefly then kicked off her shoes, looked him in the eye, unbuckled her belt and lifted her hands to begin slowly loosening her buttons. A one inch gap in her dress gave him a glimpse of olive skin.

She bent slightly and began lifting the hem. Kirk felt himself growing harder as each shapely inch of her silk encased legs came into view. Her well toned thighs were spread slightly revealing the gap between them. As she raised her dress more, he took a deep breath as her leopard print bikini panties came into view through her sheer to the waist hose. As he took in this inviting sight, her focus shifted to between his legs as his cock hardened and began to pulse slightly.

She pulled her dress over her head and paused as he whispered praise.

"You're beautiful! Simply gorgeous!"

She smiled slightly as she offered him her dress to hang. He took the dress in one hand, led her to the head of the bed and turned back the duvet. Sliding her hands over the freshly laundered sheets, she turned and perched on the edge of the bed.

Kirk hung her dress in the walk-in closet never leaving her view, kicked off his shoes and stood before her. She watched expectantly and he began undressing.

Her eyes followed each movement of his hands as he discarded his tie and began slowly unbuttoning his shirt. Not knowing if her indecision was because she was married, that he was her boss or their racial difference, Kirk was determined to let his big head rule instead of ravishing her quickly as the little head of his now throbbing cock insisted. Making too quick a move might make her bolt for the door.

As he tugged his shirt from his trousers and began slipping it off his shoulders, her eyes took in his broad black chest, well developed shoulders, massive arms and then seemed to focus on his still flat stomach. Recalling that she was visually curious from their last encounter, took two steps and stood only inches from her and mused.

"If she wants to look at what I intend to give her, I'm going to give her an eyeful."

In response to his moving close, she lifted her legs, swiveled her body and lay on her side. One leg was bent at the knee and her head rested on one hand above a bent arm. Despite the movement, her eyes never left his crotch. She stared intently as he unbuckled his slacks and slowly lowered the zipper. She gasped as his throbbing manhood, barely contained in his navy blue bikinis, came into view. She blinked several times quickly, swallowed noticeably and peered intently at the precum wetness at the tip of the prominent head of his cock. He doffed his trousers followed by his socks then lay down beside her. She rolled onto her back to give him room.

He cradled her in his arms then planted soft pecks on her forehead, each fluttering eyelid and the tip of her nose before brushing her thin lips with his warm chocolate ones. As he traced her lips with his tongue, her mouth opened and her soft tongue tentatively explored his full lips. He kissed her deeply, letting his tongue explore her teeth and gum line, then probing her fully open and receptive mouth.

He let his hands begin to gently explore her with a fingertip tracing the inside of her bra strap, gliding along her collarbone before dipping to trace a warm path downward, lightly grazing the top of one lace covered breast, her sternum, before sliding across to the other breast and tracing a path up inside the other bra strap. The pulse at the base of her neck was pounding, fluttering like the heartbeat of a captured bird.

He repeated this motion, alternating between fingertips and lips tracing a wet path with the tip of his tongue. As she began to squirm slightly, he unsnapped her bra and spread it to gain free access to her hard pink nipples. As he twirled his tongue around one diamond hard nipple, he used his fingers to slide lightly around the bumpy areola of the other before rolling her nub between his fingertips in unison with his tongue. She gasped as he continued an unhurried exploration and cupped his neck pulling him closer.

He continued a light suckling and opened his mouth wider to encase more of her tit as her hands insistently pulled him forward. As his tongue swirled around her nipple, he heard her sharp intake of air and bit down gently on her hard nipple. She stiffened, groaned and exhaled loudly. Still determined not to rush, he lifted his head and slowly removed her bra.

Instead of returning to her engorged nipples, he started exploring her torso. With fingertips on one side and a warm wet tongue on the other, he explored each gentle curve of her soft olive skin before flicking a tongue on her silk covered navel. He then pulled the waistband of her pantyhose lower to give him unfettered access to the slight depression of her flat stomach. As he did, he noticed a full line of hair peeking from her leopard panties and arcing upward to just below the navel he was exploring. He followed its path with his tongue as she now trembled beneath him. He returned to suckling her nipples, then pulling her closer as her tongue dueled his in a deep and unending kiss.

He let his hands roam gently over her ... her arms ... her waist ... the tops of her thighs but avoiding dipping between her legs. He moved ever closer, feeling the damp heat rising above her pussy but slid them away each time he moved close enough to feel her warmth.

"Let's remove your hose so you don't get a run in them." he whispered.

He didn't need to say more as she quickly lifted her hips to begin sliding her hose down. As they reached mid-thigh, he gently grasped her wrists to slow their descent then released them and followed them downward tracing a wet trail with his tongue. She sat up slightly to toss them aside giving his hands easy access to her nipples. He rolled them between his fingertips while his tongue reversed course and swirled upwards on her inner thighs. He pushed her gently onto her back and continued his exploration planting a soft kiss on her panty covered pussy.

He lay back beside her and continued his ministrations with his tongue moving in unison with the fingertips exploring her legs. Each time as he approached her mound, when he felt her damp heat, he reversed course. He moved back to lie beside her and began kissing her with greater urgency.

Now satisfied that she would not flee, he wanted to insure that she was wet enough to take his cock with as little discomfort as possible. As he momentarily stopped kissing her, he noticed that she was squinting from a sunbeam that was peeking in from the sliding door leading to the patio. He rose to adjust it.

Seeing his body in silhouette against the bright sun – his massive arms, broad back tapering into a trim waist, his powerful legs ... Carmina made her decision and lifted her hips.

He turned to face her while standing at the foot of the bed, their eyes locked, she began sliding her tiny panties down. As she drew up her legs to remove them from her ankles, he was treated to a mass of shiny black pubes and an amazing amount of white nectar flowing freely from her slit!

He returned to the head of the bed and her eyes were fixed on his barely hidden cock. His briefs were straining to contain the gift she was about to receive and had a silver dollar sized wet spot that conveyed the increasing urgency that Kirk felt. He hooked his thumbs in his waistband and tugged them off.

He bent slightly to lower them and stood before her, his thick and throbbing cock at full mast just a foot from her face. Her eyes widened. Whether her reaction was shock or anticipation he couldn't tell. But knowing that she needed to be as wet as possible to accept his girth, he grasped her ankles, swung her around to give him access and knelt on the floor.

She spread her legs, propped herself up on her elbows and took in his lips gliding upward from her ankles ... her calves ... pausing at to nibble at her knee before gliding upward inside her thighs.

"Oh Mother of Mercy! He's about to eat me! No one has ever done that for me!"

After repeating this motion several times, he brushed his lips through the soft mass of her pubes. He captured her nether lips with his and gently pulled them open. His tongue lightly flicked her now prominent clit as he pressed a fingertip against her virgin anus. This elicited a deep groan accompanied by her heels digging into the mattress.

She surprised herself by thrusting her ass against his finger which slipped knuckle deep into her tight orifice. She came hard like a lightening bolt had struck her! "Damn you! DAMN YOU! You made me cum like a friggin' rocket by teasing my clit and sliding your finger in my ASS! How did you know I'd even like that? I didn't think I would but I did but now I want you to fuck me with that big black cock of yours! I want it ... NEED it in me – fuck me HARD!"

Kirk quickly swung her back around, rose and knelt on the bed between her wide stretched legs. He wrapped his cock in one hand and lowered himself braced by the other. As his cock approached her now streaming pussy, he traced her wet slit with the dark mushroom head. She was straining her neck to see the hard meat that she was feeling as he slid the bulbous head up and down to cover it with her wetness.

"Oh shit!" she groaned and quivered as she thrust her hips upward in orgasm. He hadn't expected that she would cum so quickly!

Spreading her legs even wider to receive him, her hands rested on his shoulders as he moved closer and her arms surrounded his neck as he felt her hard nipples against his chest. He guided his cock to her opening and began slowly lowering his hips. Feeling the amazing tightness as the large head began to enter her hot and wet canal, he paused to let her get comfortable before sliding a couple more inches deeper. He could finally feel her wet heat surrounding his black mushroom as she began to squirm slightly side to side.

She was trying to get comfortable as he pushed deeper. She suddenly hooked one foot over the back of one calf as if trying to slow his descent. Each time he moved lower, he heard her groan and looked down to see her wince with each movement he made. As he began to rotate his hips, he marveled at how taut she was.

Although only half way in, he was struggling to go deeper. When he began to slowly withdraw and slide back in, her ankle began pushing against his calf while her hands pushed against his chest. He sensed that she was struggling to accept any more of the thick black cock she'd just watched so anxiously. "You might be too big for me!" She whimpered.

Having had this reaction before, he withdrew, grabbed her hands and pulled her up from the bed. He led her into the bathroom and had her stand before the mirror. With her arms straight, her eyes followed the reflection of his every move as he bent her slightly forward. Her eyes widened as he again pressed slowly into her. Her eyes flitted between staring at his that were reflected in the mirror and his strong black hands now gripping her tiny waist.

He thrust his hips forward and slid into her more deeply than before which elicited a loud groan, followed by "Oh ... Ohh ... Ohhhhhhh! You're determined put all of that black cock of yours in me aren't you?" from her snarled lips. He began rocking in a steady motion, plunging deeper with each stroke. Her breasts began swaying in rhythm with his thrust as she rose up on the balls of her feet. Her runner calloused toes with their clear coated nails flexed with each stroke.

Her moans became louder with each stroke as he thrust his hips forward more forcefully to gain complete access to her depths. As he felt his pelvis begin to contact the back of her shapely ass, he thrust forward harder until he was finally buried inside her. She thrust back, her legs trembling out of control, her vagina rippling around his thick rod, she screamed!

"Oh shit! ... Oh NO! ... I'm coming again!!!!

As he began pumping his meat harder and faster into her tight pussy, she grabbed the ledge of the counter. With elbows bent, her hands were now reversed to brace herself against the hard fucking he was beginning to give her. Grunts accompanied each powerful thrust as she tried to withstand the onslaught. Her head was sinking lower towards the counter top as he began pistoning deeper into her tight hole. Her hair had fallen forward covering her face which was rocking back and forth just above the countertop.

Fearing that she might smash into the hard surface, he grabbed a towel and slid it under her face. As he did, her arms gave way and her face rested on the towel as she erupted again.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... again ... oh fuuuuccck!"

Kirk could hear her hyperventilating as he pounded into her until her arms collapsed and dangled limply at her sides. Her head lying on the towel was now her only support.

Feeling the tightening of his balls signaling his own climax, he pulled her completely away from the counter, turned her slightly so he could see the reflected jack hammer fucking he was giving her. He could see his thick wet cock in the mirror, coated with her cream as it withdrew from her well fucked pussy before plunging back into her depths.

12