Italian Teases/Pleases Black Ch. 05

Story Info
Carmina confronts boss.
2.2k words
4.3
20.4k
6

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As was his habit, Kirk arrived at his office at about 6:30 AM on Monday. He'd generally use the hour or so before anyone else arrived for catching up or planning ahead. He had just settled at his desk when he heard Carmina's determined staccato 'take no prisoners' footsteps heading in his direction. He'd grown used to hearing them when she was intent on meeting a tight deadline ... or when she was upset. Hmmmm ... because there were no deadlines looming ...

He heard her footsteps slow as she was approaching his door. Then silence. Thinking that she had stepped from the hardwood hallway into his carpeted office, he glanced towards the door but she wasn't there. She'd stopped.

"Now what Carmee?" she asked herself as she slumped against the wall. A thousand 'What ifs?' were racing through her mind. A thin sheen of perspiration was emerging on her upper lip. "You need an answer so get a grip!"

After about a minute, he again heard her footsteps but she was now walking quite slowly.

When she arrived at his door, she stepped inside closing and locking the door behind her. She turned back towards him, her eyes squinting, her face a serious mask. Resuming her 'take no prisoners' gait she strode across the room, rounded his desk and stood over him.

Kirk's "I'm surprised to see you here so early!" comment was ignored as she glared down at him, fists clenched at her hips. Then she finally spoke, or rather, hissed.

"You've always be straight with me and I demand that right now! I have two yes/no questions for you."

Looking up with a bit of trepidation recalling her demeanor as she drove away on Friday, "OK, what do you want to know?"

"Number one, am I just another notch on your bedpost?"

He started to respond but was stopped by her sharply uplifted hand. And;

"And number two, are you sleeping with anyone else that works for the company?

Assuming his best poker face to not betray the flip flopping of his stomach --

"The answer to the first question is NO!" then pausing slightly;

"And the answer to the second one is "NO!"

She visibly relaxed. Her face softened, her eyes showed more of the Monday morning sparkle that he'd grown used to and her hands unclenched and fell away from her waist. She then turned on her heel, walked back around his desk and then took a seat.

"Thanks for answering me honestly." pausing and taking a deep slow breath, "Now I have a third question."

Relieved that she seemed to have stepped off her soap box, "OK, what else do you need to know?"

"Is my parking spot available this evening at around 6:00?"

"Sure ... why?"

"We can talk about it when I get there?"

She smiled, he heard the swish of her uncrossing her legs and she stood.

"OK, let's get the day started! I'll get my notepad and I'll be right back!" She strode to the door, unlocked and swung it open. Kirk sat bemused and somewhat curious as her shapely legs disappeared from view.

With no hint of their earlier interrogation, they whisked through the day. Status updates and meeting schedules were reviewed, all correspondence was signed in time for the morning pickup, incoming mail disposed of and a walkthrough of an upcoming speech done in only two passes. By mid-afternoon everything was either on or ahead of schedule. Kirk took a few minutes to reflect on their earlier exchange, the shifts in her demeanor on Friday and today and wondered what it was that she might want to talk about. The rest of the day he watched her closely for any hint of what might lie ahead. She was neither mysterious, nor agitated, nor overly exuberant. She was simply ... herself.

At around 5:30, he buttoned up his office, tucked a few documents in his briefcase and headed home. After checking his voice messages (nothing special there), retrieving his mail (bills and junk mail) and opening the garage door, he decided to pour himself a drink.

"Wine or Scotch?" he mused not knowing if he needed to brace himself for another onslaught. He decided to steer the safer course, went to his wine chiller and selected a Petite Syrah. "I might as well have something that is assured to be pleasant." he thought as he removed the cork and poured the opaque nectar into a decanter. He'd usually strip off his clothes and put on a tank top and shorts but decided to keep on his suit and tie. He did shrug off his jacket, draped it over the back of a dining room chair and loosened his tie. He slipped in Grover Washington's Winelight CD into the player and kicked off his shoes as mellow sax tones swirled throughout his home's surround round system.

Just as the cool 'Let it Flow' track started to play, he heard Carmina's car door closing and the whir of the garage door sliding shut. He resisted the urge to walk down to greet her and remained seated, taking a pensive sip from his glass and awaited whatever was to come.

As she reached the landing, he was surprised to see that she'd changed clothes. The tailored suit, silk hose and heels had been replaced by a clinging gray T-shirt sheared off to show a hint of midriff (it was obvious that she was braless as he noticed the slightest sag in her breasts and saw a faint outline of her nipples), tight blue jeans that showed her curves to advantage and white running shoes with a blue Nike "Swoosh". Apparently noticing his surprise, she looked down at her attire and explained. "I went for a run at the gym and changed into this after I finished."

"Oh, did you have a good run?"

"Not really, I'm a bit sluggish today."

"Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Sure! Whatever you're having is fine."

As he retrieved a glass and poured her drink, she slipped into the same seat on the sofa where he'd finger fucked her. "That's a smooth sound, who is that?"

"Grover Washington, he is one of my favorites to unwind to."

"Its mellow and will make good background music while we chat."

Handing her the glass and clinking them "Salud!" They took a sip, placed their glasses on the coffee table and she nestled against him. With his left arm around her shoulders, his fingertips lightly stroked her breasts.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Boy, you're getting right to the point but I guess that's fair after this morning."

"You came into my office full of piss 'n vinegar and left me hanging so I thought I'd better hear what else is on your mind."

"Its just that after I left here Friday and having had the most awesome sex of my life, I started thinking."

"About what?"

"First about the awesome afterglow I was feeling. It was a mixture of excitement, elation and a bit of soreness, a lot of soreness. I have never had anyone as big as you!"

"And that was bad?"

"No, what made it bad was I started the think about the other girls in the office and their chatter about you."

"Chatter?"

"Yeah, they've all been speculating who you might be sleeping with. After all, you're smart, built like Adonis and single with your fiancé back east."

"OK, but I'm a bit confused."

"Well, several of them said they'd made passes at you but you ignored them. And I know that you've had an occasional 'friend', gesturing quotations with her slender fingers, fly in but you don't seem to have anyone locally as far as I can tell."

"That's because I don't and I'm nobody's hunk of meat." I have to care for and trust whomever I sleep with and no one filled the bill until you came along. But since you are married and work directly for me, I wasn't going to risk insulting you or losing my job!"

"I kept thinking about it over the weekend because all of them said they'd volunteer to be your bedmate and wondered if you'd taken any of them up on the offers, that busty Helen especially. Because she's the president's assistant, she thinks that she holds sway. In salty language she intimated that you fucked her saline enhanced tits!"

"No way, you know I'm a leg man! But now I have a couple of questions for you."

"First what did you mean when you said you'd wondered if I would ever hit on you?"

"Well, you've always complimented me on my intelligence, my looks and the quality of my work but nothing more than that. I was beginning to think I was unattractive to you or not your type."

"You're a very attractive woman ... a sensuous and sexy woman, but we work together and ... you're married."

"And what's your second question?"

"Did you volunteer to drop off my mail to see if I'd hit on you?"

"Ummm, not quite. I volunteered to drop off your mail and HOPED you'd hit on me!"

"But you're married."

"The girls are not the only ones wondering. Even my husband has asked several times if you'd hit on me. I have honestly told him no but he's asked several times."

"Why do you think he keeps asking?"

"I honestly don't know but ever since he met you, he keeps raving about the size of your arms. Maybe he's envious and maybe he wants confirmation that his wife is desirable."

"All he has to do is look at you to confirm that. But what made you hope I'd hit on you?"

"I knew I wanted you when we were rehearsing your presentation in your outfit that left little to the imagination. I'd never had a spontaneous orgasm before then. Then when you didn't force me when I was here and then took your time when you made love to me -- WOW! I'd never cum so many times in my life. I came more in a few hours than I've ever cum in a month!"

"As I drove over here, I still wasn't sure if I could go through with it but as I drove away I thought it was the best decision I'd ever made!"

"What made you change your mind?"

"Because you didn't force me when you could have the first time I was here, I was pretty sure you wouldn't coerce me if I said no."

"And those awesome panties you wore?"

"Did you like them?"

"Oh yes, I love pretty underwear on attractive ladies. It accentuates their beauty."

"I thought I'd wear something other than my usual white undies. I bought them just in case. Now they're my sacrificial panties!"

"Then when you took your time with extended foreplay, I was beside myself! On one hand I wanted you to just rip my clothes off and fuck my brains out. On the other, I realized that you were being true to your word and allowing me to make the decision."

"That is truly the first time in my life that I was given a choice! That and so many other firsts!"

"Oh, firsts -- such as?"

"Oh my! Let's see ...

"That was the first time I was ever eaten! It made me dizzy when I came so fast!"

"You are the first black man to have me and my first colleague/boss! A two for one there!"

"And it was the first time anyone ever penetrated my ass. I never thought in a thousand years that it could be sensual or that I'd enjoy it but I did!"

Kirk interrupted -- "That's a bit of a surprise because your tight shapely ass has to turn on other men like it does me."

"I always thought it was repulsive because Gio would demand I try whenever he'd come home drunk from one of the strip joints he goes to."

"Ahhh, Kirk said. So that's your list of firsts!"

"Not quite! That the first time I've ever been done standing up and boy oh boy did you ever DO ME!"

"It was also the first time that I've ever cum more than once! I came so many times that I lost count!"

"But most importantly, that was truly the first time I have been truly satisfied! I thought about that a lot over the weekend -- how alive I felt and how very good you and that magical cock of yours made me feel."

"Then some nagging doubts crept in which is why I peppered you with questions this morning. Basically I needed to know if that was a one time solo never to be heard again or the opening score of a long running Sexual Symphony with many more parts to cum."

Her nipples were hard and straining against her shirt, begging to be sucked. His right hand slid across her exposed stomach, raised her shirt and he kissed and sucked her now exposed tits in turn,

Glancing at her watch, she stood up. "Its getting late."

Glancing at her watch again as if calculating time, she turned to him as he also stood.

"I know you don't like quickies but I do have one more question."

She then grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and slowly pulled it up, her diamond hard nipples stood at attention as she slipped it over her head and tossed it to the floor ...