It's A Job But Someone's Got To Do It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He drove hard then slowed off moving left and right, thrusting at her as he changed angles, he sensed she was getting wetter, her breathing had defiantly got deeper and the occasional moan was enough to make him work harder on her, his torment made easier as he gloated, “Well, well you are getting wet, am I to believe that the elegant, well mannered Mrs Harper is a slut who will fuck and suck like any two bit whore, you certainly feel like one and I do believe your starting to act like one”.

Much as she didn’t want to, little moans escaped between the sobs as the continues thrusting up her cunt forced her body to respond, she tried to stay still but Blount knew how to move with his hips pushing at her as he moved up, down side to side.

Unfortunately for Blount with all this movement and continues thrusting he could feel himself about to climax, with a cry “Oh shit”, he grabbed her hips and drove himself hard at her, pushing her further on to the table her feet almost leaving the floor until he deposited his juice up in to her, pumping at her until he spent every last drop.

Bernadette slumped back on the table sobbing, Blount pulled out; slapping her ass, she lay there, his cum slimy and wet on her thighs as she heard, “Fucking lovely, Mrs Harper your cunt is a treat and should be used at least ten time a day”.

The sobbing had now become crying, it didn’t have any effect on the two men, who each took an arm and pulled up off the table, Allrode turned her to him, “Well that was a very enjoyable morning, but its time to take you to your employer, of course you no longer have a car so we will drive you, we have to present the necessary paper work, so clean yourself up, stop your blubbering and pull your knickers up or we will never get going”.

Bernadette used their bathroom and tried to make herself look as presentable to the outside world as possible. With all the dignity she could muster she walked between the two men to the garage at the rear of the office block, they both smiled as they approached the large new red Rolls Royce, Allrode looked over to Blount, “Such a pleasure to do business with Miss Harper”, Blount smiled as he said, “Almost as much as Mrs Harper only in a different way”, he grinned at her as he opened the door.

The drive to Piermont Mansions was quite, only half a dozen words passed between the two men in the hour and twenty minute journey.

The car purred up the drive and stopped in front of the large oak doors, Fraser was waiting and opened the door to Blount; nobody opened the door for Bernadette.

Once inside the four made their way to the long drawing room, Fraser opened the door. Stood by the French windows holding a large gin and tonic was Bridget, she turned and faced them, lent forward and shook hands with both men, Bernadette went to sit on the long sofa only for Fraser to hold her back, Bridget looked over, “You sit when you are in your quarters and never in my presences unless I allow it”, she turned back, “Now gentlemen to business”.

Bernadette and Fraser stood silently as Bridget talked to the men. Allrode and Blount listened and nodded virtually agreeing to everything that was being said to them, Bernadette heard little snatches of words.

Bridget was making sure that Bernadette had signed and knew that her duties included, entertaining, making money for the firm, keeping the house clean and above all doing exactly what she was told and without question.

The solicitors showed Bridget the signed document, which she read, nodded and signed, the two men counter signed and the document was returned to the attaché case, Bridget looked at Bernadette.

“You will answer to Bernie and your new quarters are in the south wing, Fraser will show you, there you will find food and your uniforms, each day of the week you will wear what is provided for you, this will depend on what is happening that day”.

She took another drink, “You will notice the wardrobe is glass fronted so you will be able to see your uniforms, but I have the key and I decide what you wear and when, understand”?

Bernadette went to speak but and sharp tug on her arm from Fraser silenced her.

“Fraser will show you to your quarters, there is food and entertainment, other than that I will see you in the morning at eight along with the other domestics, that will be all, your dismissed”.

Fraser pulled her towards the door; Bridget called after her, “Remember any deviation from the contract and you and I part company for a very long time and believe me nothing would make me happier”.

Fraser walked her down the top corridor of the south wing she fumed at the humiliation and the word domestics screamed in her brain.

The room was large but not what she was used to. A large bed on the right hand wall, she recognized it as one she had thrown out two years ago, she hated the brass fittings, and to have rails at both ends was never the height of fashion.

Next to it was the door to her bathroom, then round to the bay window, a dressing table sat in the curve.

Bernadette’s eyes fell on the wardrobe, the glass doors and what hung inside. She expected stripped smocks or dark suits but what she could see was small low necked tops and short skirts, some looked ridiculously tight, the shelves were full of little bits of lingerie, most of the pants looked like two triangles held together with ribbon and some of the bras had holes in the centres, she could see stocking, even suspender belts, lots of high heeled shoes, she slumped down on the bed, just how much humiliation was she to suffer?

She didn’t remember falling asleep, she hadn’t even washed or changed but it was morning, on the table beside the wardrobe was today’s uniform. She stood, her ass still sore from the beatings of yesterday and slowly, her throat sore from fucking and dry with fear she walked towards the table, her hand went up to her mouth but the words, “Oh dear god, no”, could still be heard.

On the table lay a short top, just straps and enough material to reach her navel, a very short tight skirt, hold up white stocking with a wide pattern at the top. The bra was half cup with push up inserts, the pants were nothing more than a G-string, sat on top was a pair 4inch ankle strapped high-heeled shoes.

As she entered the drawing room, Fraser, Robert and Mark were already stood in front of the desk, Bridget looked up, a small smile could not be hidden as she watched Bernadette walk to the end of the line. The high heels accentuated the firm muscles of Bernadette’s shapely legs, and the white stocking could be seen right up to the pattern as the skirt barely reached to cover them.

Her breasts, being pushed up, showed her cleavage above the scoop of the halter neck and there was at least two inches of bare midriff on display, even with the traces of a tear stained face below the ponytail hair, the beautiful features of her petite face looked out of place dressed like a hooker.

Bridget started her morning brief, “Robert, check the barn, I want to know if we can convert to a conference building and I will be using it for the party”.

“Mark I shall want to gravel the back drive and cut an opening between the rose garden to the back of the barn, you can transplant the roses to the front forecourt”.

“Fraser, I shall drive myself to the meeting, I shall go on to the Ambassador Rooms for a business dinner with Mr Sawang, I’ll be back by 11 or just after, tell cook to prepare for you and the others, you know something you can micro or salad then I will see her in the morning about the forthcoming Asian party”.

She looked at Bernadette, “Fraser make sure Bernie has some idea of the cleaning rota and I’m sure she has no idea where the cleaning equipment is stored, but I leave you to sort, I will see you later, the rest you can dismiss when things are done, your reports I will expect by this time tomorrow, now I must dash so thank you”.

The four didn’t move until Bridget had left, then Fraser took Bernadette out to the kitchen she was aware of two sets of eyes feasting on her as she walked out of the room.

The rest of the morning she busied herself cleaning and tidying, she kept seeing the three men virtually running at their duties, it was twelve when Fraser came back and told her lunch was in the kitchen, she went and picked it up and returned to her room.

She ate the salad and reflected on what she had become, what her posh friends would think and what could she do about it, the answer was nothing she had no choice.

She returned the plate to the kitchen, the three men sat, they said nothing but they watched her, the way she was dressed left little to the imagination. She noticed a lot of empty beer cans in the waste bin and a few empty plates to be washed up and as cook had gone then that was one of her duties, she filled the sink.

It wasn’t until she heard, “Now that ass looks fantastic, especially with those red strips, some bodies been a naughty girl”, that she realised that as she was bent washing dish’s they could see everything, nothing was covering her, the elastic ribbon of the G-string firmly between her ass cheeks gave them a complete view of the lower half of her sore ass, she fought to get the short skirt back down.

There was movement and a hand touched her just under her skirt at the top of her thigh, “What’s it like to be one of us now”? Bernadette tried to move away from the sink, “Please Mark stop we have work to do, lets just get on with it”, the three men laughed as Robert got up and moved around the table he said, “Oh no, we seem to have done all ours, we thought that now we could just, shall we say, give you a hand”.

She felt Marks hand slide round and touch her bottom, “What’s needed here is some of cooks famous goose grease, takes the sting away and helps the healing process”, Robert closed in on her other side pinning her against the sink.

Fraser said, “Well if you’re quite sure I know were she keeps it”.

Bernadette tried to move but Mark and Robert held her hands in to the sink as Fraser went to a cupboard and took a jar. As he approached the trio Mark pulled the back of the skirt up to Bernadette’s waist.

Squeals of protest echoed through the kitchen, “Please stop it, you know who I am; you will leave me alone, stop it stop it at once”.

Fraser pushed his fingers in to the jar, “Yes we know who you are, your Bernie the domestic and you’ve got a pretty sore ass and I’m going to do something about it”, he slapped his grease covered hand hard on to the exposed ass and started to rub. Wailing with pain she fought to free herself but the two men held her firm.

He rubbed the grease all over her ass, laughing at the way it wiggled as she tried to escape, but she stopped and froze when she heard Mark say, “I wonder if they beat her tits, would be a shame not to do the gentlemanly thing and look after them”.

Bernadette struggled as she realised what they were going to do, Robert shouted, “There’s a knife in my back pocket and rope just inside the bottom cupboard”.

As soon as Fraser had cut the lengths of rope the two men dragged Bernadette back to the large kitchen table, they pulled her over it, Mark held her hands together as Fraser and Robert grabbed at the bottom of the tank top and pulled up capturing her bra at the same time, pulling both up and off.

She struggled and yelled at them to stop but Mark let Robert take one wrist and quickly they secured them apart and to the each table legs. Her legs kicked out but to no avail as they were held by Fraser until the other two came and pulled her skirt off then fastened each ankle to the bottom legs, her yelling became pleading as she looked at the three men, who she used to order about, gazing at her almost naked body.

“Now stop, look I won’t say anymore about this just stop, I think you know that I eerrr”, not one of them was listening to her pleadings as Mark said, “You’d think wearing little pants like that she would trim herself, shame to see hair just whisping out, nice though it is”, she stared at them as Robert said, “Maybe, it would be nice, as colleges you understand, if we did it for her, it wouldn’t be a problem my razor is in my room”.

Fraser slapped him on the back, “Then go get it”, as Robert made for the door, Bernadette screamed at him, “For god sake Robert no, don’t, you can’t”, but she was too late he was out and the door was closing.

She was brought back to the others when she felt her hairs being played with, she looked at Fraser as her pulled at the hair sticking out from the side of her pants, “Get your hands off me, both of you untie me now, I demand aaahhhh”, she cried out as the two men laughed, each one plucking a hair from her cunt.

She started to cry as Robert came back; even through her tears she could see his razor, scissors and a can of shaving foam, a last futile, “Noooo”, came from her mouth as Mark grabbed the scissors and cut the two side ribbons of her pants and ripped the little triangle of material from her body.

She lay there naked, she could see the lust in their eyes; Mark looked her up and down, smiling at her, “God your fucking gorgeous”, Robert pushed him away, “I’ll give you that, now lets shave the cookie pot and do some gorgeous fucking”, he smiled in to Bernadette’s face as he snapped the scissors before lowering them to her cunt, she squealed as she felt the cold blades start on her curly bush of hairs.

She begged and pleaded with them to stop, but as all she heard were crude remarks, “Oh you made a curl like Elvis”, or, “You’ve missed a bit here let me hold it for you”, as fingers pulled he hairs up for Mark to cut.

She jumped as she felt the cold foam hit her, then the scrap of the razor on her most private parts, she was unable to stop the tears, “Aaaahhh, Bernie’s crying, don’t you worry we will lick them off for you”, Robert smiled at her, “After we’ve all licked something else”.

“There how’s that, first time and no nicks, looks good enough to eat”, Marks positioned himself between her legs, eyes stared at Bernadette as his head lowered, she groaned as his mouth made contact with her cunt, he mimicked her with a long, “mmmmmmmmmm”, as his tongue snaked up in to her. Her torment was made worse as Robert, said, “Left or right”, Fraser moved left and the two of them went to work on her tits, their tongues flicking over her nipples.

Little sobs and moans came from Bernadette’s lips as the three men licked and sucked at her body. Hands squeezed at her tits as tongues continued to flick at the hardening buds and lips pulled them to their extended maximum. Fingers played around her cunt, a tongue darted over her clit and round the flesh of her swollen labia, but her moans were silenced as Mark said, “If you two gentlemen will excuse me, I’m going to have to fuck this beauty, then you can tie her how you like and fuck anything you fancy, but for now”.

She made a last plea as she saw Mark drop his trousers but he wasn’t taking no for an answer. As he pulled his sweater off she felt his cock touch her ankle, he smile and moved it over her foot, then he lifted himself on to the table, he knelt grinning at her as he picked up the jar of goose grease, stuck his cock in it, pulled it out and used his hand to smear the grease up and down the long hard shaft.

“The times I have thought about this moment, the moment I stick it to your cunt”. He lowered himself, she looked away as she felt his naked hairy legs against her soft smooth skin, suddenly she felt his cock-end touch her opening; her hips moved trying to escape the inevitable rape.

As the meat started to penetrate, sinking in to the warm opening, she moaned, Robert grabbed her hair, “You know what they say Bernie, if its going to happen lay back and enjoy it, well you got a lot of enjoyment coming in you for the rest of the day”, Mark started to move, his hips thrusting, pushing all the way.

Bernadette struggled against the ropes as Mark started to drive hard up her, Robert and Fraser stood ether side watching, her eyes looked at both of them as her head shook left and right. Mark grunted the words, “Come on Bernie loosen up and enjoy it”, as he thrust his cock up in to her as far as it would go.

His hands mauled and squeezed her tits pinching her sensitive nipple until she squealed then he bent and covered her mouth with his, pushing hard until he hurt her enough for her mouth to open, his tongue explored the inside, pushing at her tongue the same way his cock was pushing at her cunt.

Mark pulled himself up on his arms and stared down at the spread-eagled beauty, he had wanted to fuck for a long time, so now he was fully concentrating on this fucking, pounding in to her watching the bouncing of her tits as he forced her body to rock back and forth on the table. She could feel he was about to empty himself up her, she moaned, “No, no please not up me”, he gasped the words, “Don’t worry you can’t be knocked up”, as the first of his juice leaked out, a few more hard thrusts and the rest of his juice squirted in to Bernadette’s body.

Mark lay for a short while, but he could see the others wanted their turn at her. He pulled out and slid back off the table, he put his hand round the base of his cock and slid it up taking the smear of cunt juice and his semen off, then he went to the head of the table and wiped it all over Bernadette’s mouth, he tried to push it in, “Something to remember me by”, but Robert was already pushing him out the way.

“Come on just cause you’ve been up her don’t mean you can clear off, now tie her bent over this side of the table, legs wide, use this rope and tie her legs to each end, wrists tied behind her neck”.

It took the three about four minutes to have her bent as Robert wanted, he walked round in front of her, her hands tied behind her neck, with the rope wound around her mouth and neck it took her all her time to breath let alone speak, she could only look at the lust in his face.

He looked straight at her as he pulled his clothes off, “A little rectum rape is next I think, still it may not be rape at all, lets see if I can make you enjoy this”, he slapped his hard cock on the table opposite her face, “Gona stick this up your ass and from what I’ve seen it looks almost virginal tight”.

Her eyes widened as what was going to happen to her sunk in, she tried to move wiggling and struggling which only inflamed Robert more, “Hope you wiggle like that while I’m up it”, he picked up the goose grease, “Reckon I’ll need some of this and you will as well”.

Robert repeated the same procedure as Mark but instead of rubbing it all over his length he just left the glob of grease on the end, he blew her a kiss and walked behind her. She moaned and made an effort to lift herself up but the feel of Roberts finger pushing at her ass-hole forced her to drop back on the table.

“Oh yes this is going to be a tight one, need plenty of grease up here”. The squeals got louder as Robert pushed grease up her ass, working his finger round inside her, he slapped her ass hard, “Stop making such a fuss, I’m only going to fuck your ass, I don’t think it will kill you”, remembering the pain of the last spanking she stopped, squeezed her eyes tight shut and waited for the next violation of her body.

She didn’t have to wait long, she felt the end of Roberts cock push at her entrance, “It will be easier for you if you just relax, I’m going to fuck you ether way”, she lay on the table and let him push in, the grease made it easier.

Slowly it slid past the opening, then, just a little back before another shove drove it further up, the movement repeated again and again as his cock invaded her, all Robert did was laugh as little whimpers greeted every inch he shoved up her.

Soon he was rutting in and out of her, burying himself fully up her rectum, as she squealed in agony he lent forward and grabbed her elbows and hauled her back off the table, he started to ride her like a baying horse, all the time she had to listen to him explaining to the others the beauty of fucking a tight ass.